Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,791 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman (3066 Views)

Why Can't Guys Be Faithful In Relationships / What Is That One Thing That Can Make You Stay Faithful In A Relationship? / Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman by amyliajane(f): 12:54pm On Feb 19, 2010
Being too faithful, its either u r faithful or u aint. Everylady's desire is to have a faithful partner either way dont see how its bound to choke
Re: Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman by chino4(m): 1:24pm On Feb 19, 2010
@naijababe haba,i am not toasting any one oh.Or shd i start with u. grin

just kidding.
Re: Can Being Too Faithful In A Relationship Choke A Woman by chino4(m): 1:28pm On Feb 19, 2010
ok guys here is the story.

I dated a chik for 4 years and i called her anytime she buzzed sent her txt messages.I was just the romantic ideal man,we broke up somehow and i am of the opinion that she got choked with all my texting and calling.

I tink girls just like guys who dont give a shit abt them thats my opinion.Nice guys always finish last.Thats my new slogan.no more lovey lovey.

Why Are Some Useless Naija In Girls In Yankee Claiming They Are From Jamaica? / Scandalous! Swaziland King’s 12th Wife Caught Cheating With Justice Minister! / Need An Honest Advice......am I Being Stubborn

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5