Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin (36618 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by agbangam: 8:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
PMB can't please every1wit his speech, if he had been soft those Pigs and Idiots will still complain, but as for me oo, PMB made my day with dat speech. No time for rubbish talk.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Biafrareform(m): 8:11pm On Aug 21, 2017
DabLord:
Leave PMB alone na.abi wetin be all this madness na..
Some people brain need to be check daily...
Mtcheeeew

Come, I will ask my 8 year old nephew to check yours free of charge.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Biafrareform(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
I have been trying to post a video on Nairaland but keep getting an error.

Abeg, how Una dey take post video for Nairaland
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Dandy35(m): 8:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
na wuna sabi
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by 1mcomin: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
LEXYCOM:
Can it be ever possible for the president to give a speech that will be acceptable to all without condemnation undecided

Not possible. Even if you are the best president, Human beings eh. I tire o.
Once you go for that office just be prepared for all sorts specially in this social media jet age.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by agabaI23(m): 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
No privacy in Nigeria anymore,how will you be using your phone in the bus and somebody will say"Bro scroll back up small I no see dat girl picture wella"........
hahahahahaha
You for ask am for which phone
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
haba.. but you all would have died for this man even ignored his lack of cafitikate to the chagrin of the world leaders grin grin what changed?
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by jahsharon: 8:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
Joshuasaintiago:
HE IS ONCE A COUP LEADER, WHAT DO U EXPECT FROM PLOTTER

Yes, the broadcast is a Coup D'etat announcement against the looters of our treasury. It is a coup against the forces of darkness, the forces of looters, thieves and treasury stealers.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Flintstone06(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2017
I am comimg
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by blackfase(m): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
Very true. Stiff in delivery, perfunctory in content, bellicose in attitude, all of which Nigeria doesnt really need at this point in time....Shame!
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Vince77(m): 8:41pm On Aug 21, 2017
GreenMavro:
No privacy in Nigeria anymore,how will you be using your phone in the bus and somebody will say"Bro scroll back up small I no see dat girl picture wella"........

Mavrodial request grin
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Kazim88: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari is part of those trying earnestly to break this country....
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by freshvine(f): 8:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
The script writer was very intelligent. He wrote in short sentences to enable Buhari take control of his breathing.

Long sentences and compound words could result to catastrophe.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Badonasty(m): 8:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by oyinkel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
Buhari's speech this, Buhari's speech that. Nigerians are not just good in giving unsolicited advice, they are better at giving unsolicited opinions.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by malakasea(m): 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
ekensi01:
Lol, i smell death all around him.

Just for laugh.
I belive you are mistakenly,it's your father's death you are smelling.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The worst part is that he keeps threatening the citizens and the economy with poverty all the the time cry cry ..Abeg which kind president is this one Na

Egan o pe k' oyin madun. Ise Oluwa ni.

O odun won.

Welcome PMB. Welcome rally in Ekiti , public holiday in Kogi. God is more than them.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by malakasea(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
jahsharon:

Yes, the broadcast is a Coup D'etat announcement against the looters of our treasury. It is a coup against the forces of darkness, the forces of looters, thieves and treasury stealers.
Yes it is true ooo
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by malakasea(m): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2017
agbangam:
PMB can't please every1wit his speech, if he had been soft those Pigs and Idiots will still complain, but as for me oo, PMB made my day with dat speech. No time for rubbish talk.
You have said nothing but the truth.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by malakasea(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
blackfase:
Very true. Stiff in delivery, perfunctory in content, bellicose in attitude, all of which Nigeria doesnt really need at this point in time....Shame!
4 your self.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
Let this man breathe na? This is the most critisized president in this world.

most criticised by 5%ters turn e -warrior ... u cannt sow hate n reap love... #most celebrated democratic president in naija .. even ekiti march4 buhari.
google most criticised president b4 u spew thrash online ... alots of youth carry bsc fr hand no brain to reason deep... no one thinks outside d box
why wonnt hunnger kill una
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
ericsmith:

most criticised by 5%ters turn e -warrior ... u cannt sow hate n reap love... #most celebrated democratic president in naija .. even ekiti march4 buhari.
google most criticised president b4 u spew thrash online ... alots of youth carry bsc fr hand no brain to reason deep... no one thinks outside d box
why wonnt hunnger kill una

So google tells you what to believe? What a failure you've become. To think that everybody that comments on Nairaland is a nigerian is just shows unexposed you are. You're an idiott. It's that simple

[Quote]why wonnt hunnger kill una[/quote]

Yeah, maybe stop projecting your life on others. Cow
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by bionixs: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
hahahahahahahaha, even core hausa man condemned the threat to the citizens yet some afonja no get sense to throw Buharis trash into a trash can, shame
their case is irredeemable
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by bcashy: 9:14pm On Aug 21, 2017
Chief budget Padder Neva come back from compulsory holiday dem give am grin grin
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by okerekeikpo: 9:19pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
same thing they did to Jonathan
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Smooyis(m): 9:20pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nigerians will always complain. Reason being that we don't love others and we feel no other persons love us.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Sammymyte(m): 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
akthedream:

WHY?... Thought you people claimed that he is dead?

DAT man is a living dead
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by SOFTENGR: 9:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
hahahahahahahaha, even core hausa man condemned the threat to the citizens yet some afonja no get sense to throw Buharis trash into a trash can, shame

May God bless you
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by stilldoingokay(f): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
DabLord:
Leave PMB alone na.abi wetin be all this madness na..
Some people brain need to be check daily...
Mtcheeeew

and your own need to be check by that Hausa man giving free surgery because of buhari, buhari is a disappointment period
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by ebby9z(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:
You gotta be kidding. Ask GEJ. That one eye see pepper. Buhari never see anything
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
aminu790:
It pained many people. I pity them well
It's high time I deleted my NL account because of elements like you!
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

So google tells you what to believe? What a failure you've become. To think that everybody that comments on Nairaland is a nigerian is just shows unexposed you are. You're an idiott. It's that simple
[Quote]why wonnt hunnger kill una

Yeah, maybe stop projecting your life on others. Cow

back in school i used google for my final year project my supervisor believed it ..
every site,even oyinbos rely on google for credible info... dude u jus smoked ur brains out... nt weed
nairaland is dedicate site to nigerian,by a nigerian, for nigerians with matters arising from nigeria .. regardless of location..
an "idiot" lack intelligence mayb thats y i alway rely on google ..hence my academic success.
idiot naa title fr human,, callin a cow idiot .... oga insult me but stop confusing ursef ..
claimin nt to b nigerian ..definitely u r nt white ..if u no b clone yu cannt b anybody worth further reply..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo) / Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.