Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,724 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin (36616 Views)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Defends Buhari's Tooth-picking Photo By Comparing It To Obama / President Buhari Meets With Abdulmumin Jibrin (Photo) / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2017
VivaDeAngelo:
For those that missed bubu's speech here it is below:

Ma zie citizenz, ayam sorry po zpending three kwanplete monthz in UK.

I wantad to Kwan back but Theresa wouldn't give me zat opportunity to do sur.

Even when ze national coordinator Osibande told me zat that boy call Kanu is still kwalling po Biafra, I vexed but say kawai nothing I neba spoil, I go meet him in Naijiria.

Please my fuful lets azz kwam togezar and make this kwantry a better flace.

Thanz you Lai
Thanx you Saraki
Kawai Eferemmadu
Kawai Osibande
Kawai konkonso
God bless Naijiria
He even addressed OSUbanjo as a National Coordinator instead of an Acting President!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
We voted General Buhari to quell all enemies of the state Boko haram and their sympathizers, and all other noise makers
You didn't vote because of the Economy. THat's why we are at the cross-roads.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
ericsmith:

back in school i used google for my final year project my supervisor believed it ..
every site,even oyinbos rely on google for credible info... dude u jus smoked ur brains out... nt weed
nairaland is dedicate site by a nigerian for nigerians with matters arising from nigeria .. regardless of location..
an "idiot" lack intelligence mayb thats y i alway rely on google ..hence my academic success.
idiot naa title fr human,, callin a cow idiot .... oga insult me but stop confusing ursef ..
claimin nt to b nigerian ..definitely u r nt white .if u no b clone yu cannt b anybody worth further reply..

lol telling someone that you're not living in Nigeria is the same as trying to act white, i'm sorry to say this but you are the most uneducated person on this site. A graduate types like this? Only in Nigeria lol grin grin

How could someone like you not be a product of Nigerian education system. It makes so much sense. Literally sub-human-tier level of reasoning.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
justbusy:
You didn't vote because of the Economy. THat's why we are at the cross-roads.

You cant grow economically in a place of choas.
If i am lying go the iraq n do biznez.
You first flush out the miscreants before
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by aminu790(m): 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
justbusy:
It's high time I deleted my NL account because of elements like you!
Most pained spotted. Many join today delete your account
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by top4: 12:18am On Aug 22, 2017
some people will never see anything good in this amiable president. PMB pls ride on. it is your enemies that will continue to cry.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by autotrader014(m): 12:31am On Aug 22, 2017
This is how Buharis speech should have been written. "My fellow Nigerian citizens, I am most grateful to God almighty for helping restore my health so I can continue this journey towards building a greater country than the one we have. I am also most indebted to all of you for your patience, kindness, prayers and even criticisms which all made me stronger. I must acknowledge the fact that going to the UK for treatment is not a thing that gives me joy as our nation with the high intellectuals among our medical professionals should have the necessary modern technology to treat me here at home. I will therefore as a correction to this and ensuring no other President ever needs to travel on this path again, commit to the building of 7 world class hospitals in the six geopolitical zones and the fct. Our government is also creating new policies to support private sector investments in our healthcare sector towards ensuring better health care for all our citizens especially those who cannot afford to travel overseas and who we are here to represent. I will also like to specially thank the vice president of the federal republic who held the country together and achieved quite a few milestones towards the fulfillment of our promises. In my absence, the government achieved the following........ I will also like to use this opportunity to address the countless agitations for division of the country by a few groups. I am most certain no one will desire a different country if Nigeria was fulfilling her obligations so I understand the cause of the agitation. I would however like to let you know that we are committed to moving this country towards a more equitable society where everyone will have a sense of belonging. Nigeria does not belong to the north or south. It belongs to all of us and while some of my comments in the past had been misconstrued to mean otherwise, let it be known that this nation has a place for everyone and ensuring that is the oath of office that I took as your President. We will listen to you all the time and as a representative democracy, we will do all within our means to ensure fairness and equity as demanded by our enshrined federal character laws among others. Concerning the current economic hardship in the country, please be informed that we have drawn a strong economic team of able Nigerians with impeccable knowledge and integrity and the implementation of their advise will begin to have an impact in your lives very soon........
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by 2016v2017: 1:17am On Aug 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The worst part is that he keeps threatening the citizens and the economy with poverty all the the time cry cry ..Abeg which kind president is this one Na
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Anwons(m): 2:30am On Aug 22, 2017
When ur intentions and objectives are not yet achieved, it's better you die there than to halve baked our desire.

That's definitely some persons mind from their region, if not, tell me the state would he want to reach b4 taking a bow?
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by navada99: 2:35am On Aug 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
hahahahahahahaha, even core hausa man condemned the threat to the citizens yet some afonja no get sense to throw Buharis trash into a trash can, shame

Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 22, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

You cant grow economically in a place of choas.
If i am lying go the iraq n do biznez.
You first flush out the miscreants before

Careful, everybody can smell the blood on your breath
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by bakol: 5:18am On Aug 22, 2017
Who takes a man who masterminded d padding of Nigeria national budget serious? Whichever way the president makes his speech will always be subject to different interpretations and analysis.......so, there is no big deal.

Only those who are sympathizers of book haram, corruption, IPOB, Milliants and those who are trying hard to regain their political relevance seem pained by the president's speech.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by bakol: 5:25am On Aug 22, 2017
crestedaguiyi:
hahahahahahahaha, even core hausa man condemned the threat to the citizens yet some afonja no get sense to throw Buharis trash into a trash can, shame

Only people of small mind think in this direction...... Jubri has just aired his own opinion...... Opinions are free.........
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Ejomax77(m): 8:03am On Aug 22, 2017
GreenMavro:
No privacy in Nigeria anymore,how will you be using your phone in the bus and somebody will say"Bro scroll back up small I no see dat girl picture wella"........
if you needed privacy, then you should've used ur ROLLS ROYCE instead of jumpin into a "Public bus"
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by jsb(m): 8:38am On Aug 22, 2017
Point of correctiob here..the President did not return to Nigeria ....HE WAS CHASED OUT OF LONDON BY THE PROTESTERS...
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by orunto27: 9:00am On Aug 22, 2017
A-speech-like-a-coup-detat? God bless this quote and give Nigerians proper UNDERSTANDING OF HIS DISCERNMENT!!!
A President is not a Head of State!
The-One-a-Democrat-and-the-other-a-Dictator!!!
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by alaskido(m): 10:04am On Aug 22, 2017
What do you expect from a retired army general. Na coup be their slogan now. Go ask IBB.
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Azam101: 11:48am On Aug 22, 2017
What do you expect from a suspended honourable member?
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dudeweedlmao:

lol telling someone that you're not living in Nigeria is the same as trying to act white, i'm sorry to say this but you are the most uneducated person on this site. A graduate types like this? Only in Nigeria lol grin grin

How could someone like you not be a product of Nigerian education system. It makes so much sense. Literally sub-human-tier level of reasoning.

as far as africa is concern u enta obodo oyinbo airport as a blackman ,their first guess is "ar u nigerian"...i dnnt giv a Bleep where u live ... checked ur profile,u ar as faceless as ur identity ...ashame of sumtin??
last i checked, social media remains an informal platform ...i.e communicate anyway as long as readers can understand. u jus did grin ,, " ori e gba le" iyalaya e.. #roger that.
if @ all u passed thru institution yu shuld knw speakin english fluently can neva b a yardstick 4 intelligence ... wole soyinka speaks english pass queen of england, he graduated wit 3rd class.
change nairaland to Gstclass.com ...FFk speaks english even wole soyinka cannt decipher ...do yu know he is jobless..in nigeria we say Bleep english wat can yu offer? or wat do yu have?? clone grin
Re: Buhari Read His Speech Like A Coup D’etat Announcement - Abdulmumin Jibrin by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 22, 2017
ericsmith:

as far as africa is concern u enta obodo oyinbo airport as a blackman ,their first guess is "ar u nigerian"...i dnnt giv a Bleep where u live ... checked ur profile,u ar as faceless as ur identity ...ashame of sumtin??
last i checked, social media remains an informal platform ...i.e communicate anyway as long as readers can understand. u jus did grin ,, " ori e gba le" iyalaya e.. #roger that.
if @ all u passed thru institution yu shuld knw speakin english fluently can neva b a yardstick 4 intelligence ... wole soyinka speaks english pass queen of england, he graduated wit 3rd class.
change nairaland to Gstclass.com ...FFk speaks english even wole soyinka cannt decipher ...do yu know he is jobless..in nigeria we say Bleep english wat can yu offer? or wat do yu have?? clone grin

:^)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment Fight Broke At APC Ogun Rally, One Brutally Stabbed (photos) / Senator Jonah Jang Remanded In Prison / Shehu Sani ‏And MKO Abiola In 1993 (Throwback Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.