Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,318 members, 7,836,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? (43784 Views)

Keeping Virginity Till Marriage, Does It Still Matter?. / Is It Still Possible For Girls To Keep Their Virginity Till Their Wedding Night? / Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
Randy91:

"Money woke u up"... Lolz.....

r u a developer?....

bae check urself well ooo...no b leful.efu b ur ATM again?.... pls desist frm this NL fuc.kboys e.g Biafr.anbushboy,o.rgans,etc

alright.. catch ya lera
u ehn cheesy

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by freshinko: 4:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
Some guys really deserve virgins as their wives. I mean some...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshinko:
Some guys really deserve virgins as their wives. I mean some...

the hymen is not the woman... tongue

Very soon people will start getting married to hymen... cool
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by freshinko: 4:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

the hymen is not the woman... tongue

Very soon people will start getting married to hymen... cool
. it seems like u re against...but remember that cleanliness is next to Godliness.

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

So many people lost theirs in different ways, so many people have been unfortunate.

If at all I have lost mine, you don't know how lost it.

So, shut the fukc up and stop making this about me and my hymen. The OP asked a general question which I answered. There are guys that also said same thing, why are you on my matter?

Chastity is for both men and women.
Till you start telling men to drill each other asses.
Then tell women to abstain. There would be more hymen for you to worship. Till then, back off.
This is the second post where you v replied as if you are angry.
I m not here for you, or to condemn you as a non virgin.
I only told you my perception from the way you replied.
I m not shielding any man from losing his virginity & loss of virginity has not turned people to condemned creatures. Don't feel like am attacking you.
You sounded so feminine like a defender of girls that were condemned for losing their virginity. That's cool. I m neutral here. Not to criticize, don't frown at me. I even overlooked your first post of calling most guys on this thread unintelligent. Its funny you know.

Last Bullet
And you claiming guys should start fuc king each other is out of point.
Their are virgin gays, lesbians etc. We talking virginity here girl!
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 4:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:
This is the second post where you v replied as if you are angry.
I m not here for you, or to condemn you as a non virgin.
I only told you my perception from the way you replied.
I m not shielding any man from losing his virginity & loss of virginity has not turned people to condemned creatures. Don't feel like am attacking you.
You sounded so feminine like a defender of girls that were condemned for losing their virginity. That's cool. I m neutral here. Not to criticize, don't frown at me. I even overlooked your first post of calling most guys on this thread unintelligent. Its funny you know.

Now I have confirmed understanding isn't your forte.

Simple question: Does keeping your virginity till marriage make you a better person. Answer: NO!

The question wasn't, are you a virgin?
Or, do you support girls keeping their virginity till marriage?

Damn! I hate to explain basic comprehension to people!!!
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
freshinko:
. it seems like u re against...but remember that cleanliness is next to Godliness.

Not against..i'm in for contentment... have a contented heart..meaning that girl you throw away because she isn't a virgin can turn out to be a wonderful mother. I had a girl whom i was mentoring some years back, she had aborted twice or so, today she's happily married and is a good mother...find a good girl, grow with one another...don't place the entire emphasis on the hymen. If it's intact, God be praised, if it's not, look for another if you can't cope, or deal with it...it's as simple as this...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 4:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Now I have confirmed understanding isn't your forte.

Simple question: Does keeping your virginity till marriage make you a better person. Answer: NO!

The question wasn't, are you a virgin?
Or, do you support girls keeping their virginity till marriage?

Damn! I hate to explain basic comprehension to people!!!

Keeping virginity till marriage makes people better.
That was explained when I quoted you the 1st time.

Last Bullet
You are the one with little understanding.
You get replies based on what you post.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 4:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

Keeping virginity till marriage makes people better.
That was explained when I quoted you the 1st time.

Last Bullet
You are the one with little understanding.
You get replies based on what you post.

Your opinion...
I'm entitled to mind too.
can you now fukc off? grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 5:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Your opinion...
I'm entitled to mind too.
can you now fukc off? grin
You know I could v told you to fuc k off.
But before you do, why are you so mean to people when they tell you reality?
You hate the truth. And the truth is:
You are not happy that people get condemned for not being a virgin till now or marriage.
Sorry about that, we live in an unfair world & Nigeria is one of the most unfair places on earth.

Last Bullet
So... Stop being aggressive with your replies to people that ain't mean to you.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

But before you do, why are you so mean at people when they tell you reality?
You are not happy that people get condemned that for not being a virgin till marriage.
Sorry about that, we live in an unfair world & Nigeria is one of the most unfair placed on earth.

Last Bullet
So... Stop being aggressive with your replies to people that ain't mean with you.

Area...follow me back brova...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 5:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

meaning? Tell me the meaning...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:
meaning?
Tell me the meaning...

Just feel your flow...How far you dey Area for that side?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
kiss

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 5:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:

But before you do, why are you so mean to people when they tell you reality?
You are not happy that people get condemned for not being a virgin till now or marriage.
Sorry about that, we live in an unfair world & Nigeria is one of the most unfair places on earth.

Last Bullet
So... Stop being aggressive with your replies to people that ain't mean to you.

K... grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 5:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

K... grin
Haba I almost dropped my tablet .. dunno who sent me to click ur profile grin
Nice one lol
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by pocohantas(f): 5:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba I almost dropped my tablet .. dunno who sent me to click ur profile grin
Nice one lol

Hahahahahaha. I put it there for them dp checkers naw...that's me, I am a virgin, they can send PMs and marry me... grin grin grin
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Lalas247(f): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha. I put it there for them dp checkers naw...that's me, I am a virgin, they can send PMs and marry me... grin grin grin
lol Haha well it worked now I will ask u before I click
Dat type of thing can give one nightmares grin imagine I open my wardrobe n see dat tin there
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
lefulefu:

u ehn cheesy

Lmao...don't mind that Lalas247 gal,,,she ll just b behaving as if EVANS runs in her gene
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

Just feel your flow...How far you dey Area for that side?
Oh, thanks sir.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dindondin:
Oh, thanks sir.

Brotherly you na man...
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Dindondin(m): 5:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
pocohantas:

K... grin
OK. You ll make a good friend. Do you?
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Organs(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

The thing is before she even marry the guy most of uthe bridesmaid not kuku like the guy e just has the creep look ( can't explain) but before its was like we where jealous so sometimes better to keep mute and let her Deal with it, that's the bet way to learn

Linda don marry ?

Last time i checked she is still single and i no qualify i for go try my luck.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Randy91:

Lmao...don't mind that Lalas247 gal,,,she ll just b behaving as if EVANS runs in her gene
wont mind if she kidnap me cheesy

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Hautside(m): 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
In an insane society where promiscuity makes you famous, I doubt!!!
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hautside:
In an insane society where promiscuity makes you famous, I doubt!!!

Many ladies are virgins o..way many..
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Hautside(m): 7:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

Many ladies are virgins o..way many..

No doubt but what percentage of these ladies are virgins? Even some of the virgins sef are virgin prostitutes!!! hahahaha
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hautside:

No doubt but what percentage of these ladies are virgins? Even some of the virgins sef are virgin prostitutes!!! hahahaha

There are more than you think is only what i can say.
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Hautside(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

There are more than you think is only what i can say.

Ofcourse there are so many teenagers and only a few ladies. Even some are "virgins by mouth". Its just that it doesnt mean so much to "MOST PEOPLE these days. You arent applauded or respected if you are one. It just give you self dignity and maybe a little respect by some men but it is not a passport to finding the best suitors.

My point!
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hautside:

Ofcourse there are so many teenagers and only a few ladies. Even some are "virgins by mouth". Its just that it doesnt mean so much to "MOST PEOPLE these days. You arent applauded or respected if you are one. It just give you self dignity and maybe a little respect by some men but it is not a passport to finding the best suitors.

My point!

Cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by Nobody: 8:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
Lalas247:

Me I am married ... advert for them V

kk`
Re: Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? by freshinko: 9:06pm On Aug 23, 2017
supersystemsng:

Not against..i'm in for contentment... have a contented heart..meaning that girl you throw away because she isn't a virgin can turn out to be a wonderful mother. I had a girl whom i was mentoring some years back, she had aborted twice or so, today she's happily married and is a good mother...find a good girl, grow with one another...don't place the entire emphasis on the hymen. If it's intact, God be praised, if it's not, look for another if you can't cope, or deal with it...it's as simple as this...
Cool.. but you seem to detest the word VIRJIN. Why hymen for heaven's sake? we re not in a science class.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Shocking: He Had A Bet With His Friends To Impregnate And Dump Me / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! / 6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.