Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

So Sad Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Sad Now (1471 Views)

I Enter Ashawo Quarter Again So Sad / "So Sad" Just 4 Days To His Wedding,see What This Man Found On His Fiancés Phone / My Research And Findings About Nigerian ladies. So Sad!!! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So Sad Now by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
My fellow N/landers am so sad now, my gf keeps comparing me with her ex always telling me that I have done nothing more that what her ex did for her, I have really sacrificed so much for this so called girl. But any slight opportunity she gets she always tell me i have done nothing for her. But she still claims am her king no matter what. I need help like seriously.
Re: So Sad Now by shege45: 8:37pm On Aug 21, 2017
aurxtino:
My fellow N/landers am so sad now, my gf keeps comparing me with her ex always telling me that I have done nothing more that what her ex did for her, I have really sacrificed so much for this so called girl. But any slight opportunity she gets she always tell me i have done nothing for her. But she still claims am her king no matter what. I need help like seriously.
i hate wen a my gf compares me to anoda guy
Re: So Sad Now by sinaj(f): 8:40pm On Aug 21, 2017
I bet she will leave you without a second thought if her ex comes begging wink
Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2017
dump her, no time for nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now by uzoormah(m): 8:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
Don't u knw where the door is? kick her out!!! stop crying 4 us here abeg
Re: So Sad Now by Nedfed(m): 8:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
Tnk God you say gf not house wife.
Drop her and switch to your size.
If mtn no favour/pay me, I use airtel then.
The choice is in your hands
Re: So Sad Now by makydebbie(f): 8:45pm On Aug 21, 2017
Look for someone who appreciates you.

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now by Draei: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Niggur you need no damn help.
I hate stupid relationships...shiit!
Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
aurxtino:

A girl like her shud be in the rubbish bin..Dont waste ur precious time with useless human being who cant appreciate ur sacrifices angry

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 21, 2017
Lol, funny.
Re: So Sad Now by mofeoluwadassah: 8:55pm On Aug 21, 2017
what are you still doing with that kind of girl ehn
Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
dump her, no time for nonsense.
How far? What's good with ur third eyes? Tell me somefin
Re: So Sad Now by thesuave10(m): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dump that lady ASAP
Re: So Sad Now by Twaci(f): 8:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
You are the Rebound guy smiley

Let her be and tell her why you can't continue with her. If she really likes you, she'll come back changed.
Re: So Sad Now by RaDaZaBaNa(m): 9:01pm On Aug 21, 2017
aurxtino:

Pele

our Nigerian girls are useless..Most of them
Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nma27:
How far? What's good with ur third eyes? Tell me somefin
I am fine my sister, my third eyes is right now in a ghost mode.
Re: So Sad Now by ikp120(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Stop being a pussy nigga please. Delete everything about that girl ASAP! angry angry

Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2017
Twaci:
You are the Rebound guy smiley

Let her be and tell her why you can't continue with her. If she really likes you, she'll come back changed.
Some things are very difficult to let go, but for me I bet I have had enough. I have to try as much as possible to let her go this time around no matter what it gonna cost me. Thanks to u.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: So Sad Now by Divay22(f): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2017
Claims you are her king
Lol.... Uncle na wash grin cheesy
You berra man up and start preparing for the worse.
Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I am fine my sister, my third eyes is right now in a ghost mode.
Why na?
Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
Nma27:
Why na?
I did something to curb the vision for atleast 1 day, though i can still see, but not through the phone as b4, but not to worry, by Tomorrow, i will be fully charged.
Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2017
aurxtino:
Maybe you are lagging behind and she wants you to improve. Don't feel bad, its what we do.
Re: So Sad Now by SmellingAnus(m): 11:25pm On Aug 21, 2017
She is still inlove with her ex... Just make sure your heart is safe cos you may most likely be dumped...
Re: So Sad Now by Lewaluv(f): 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2017
She does not respect you. Leave her sha!
Re: So Sad Now by zicoraads: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2017
aurxtino:
She's still into her ex grin Still, there's nothing bad in being a rebound guy. Don't just fall in love while at it tongue

And if it seems like you already have, I'll strongly advice you stop giving her all that puppy love attention. Instead, try and start something with another girl. If you won't double date, then maybe a female friend, get very close to her. Do it in such a way that your girl would see the two of you together sometimes. She'll get very jealous grin Also make sure you talk about this girl sometimes. And find opportunities to also compare her to the girl. And when she starts complaining, you say what's on your mind.

If she dumps you, well, count your gains, and move the Bleep on cool

1 Like

Re: So Sad Now by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 22, 2017
zicoraads:

She's still into her ex grin Still, there's nothing bad in being a rebound guy. Don't just fall in love while at it tongue

And if it seems like you already have, I'll strongly advice you stop giving her all that puppy love attention. Instead, try and start something with another girl. If you won't double date, then maybe a female friend, get very close to her. Do it in such a way that your girl would see the two of you together sometimes. She'll get very jealous grin Also make sure you talk about this girl sometimes. And find opportunities to also compare her to the girl. And when she starts complaining, you say what's on your mind.

If she dumps you, well, count your gains, and move the Bleep on cool
Hmmm nice one bro, double dating has never been on my wish list, for me it has always been one girl at a time. I had to cancel a date with one beautiful girl on Sunday just because my conscience couldn't allow me even get close to any other girl. But you know what I would take this your advice . Thanks bro.
Re: So Sad Now by Greystone: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2017
I don't understand why people stay in relationships that they know without doubt the are unhappy in.
I mean, OP do u feel there's no one (better) for u out there?
Re: So Sad Now by babyfaceafrica: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
You need to leave her now

(1) (Reply)

. / It Is About To Rain Please Hiow Will I Help Her Remove All This ? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.