Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage (1414 Views)

Is Child Birth Pain Really Painful / Why Is Child Marriage So Prevalent In The North? / Love Or Madness? Man Takes Picture With His Wife's Corpse & Post It On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 6:44pm On May 04, 2018
Hello romancelander's I just need to ask you guys this question, is child bearing a product of love or marriage.
matured answer only please

cc lala247
lefulefu
greiboy
Pocahontas
ladyhypolyta
chikita
uduj
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 04, 2018
@ op I didn't get your question. Do you mean that should the bearing of children be a product of love or marriage?
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 04, 2018
Its a product of choice.
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:22pm On May 04, 2018
greiboy:
@ op I didn't get your question. Do you mean that should the bearing of children be a product of love or marriage?
yes that's what I meant
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:23pm On May 04, 2018
Colourich:
Its a product of choice.
product of choices as in?
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Angy55(f): 7:24pm On May 04, 2018
None of the above
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:24pm On May 04, 2018
Colourich:
Its a product of choice.
and a product of color cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:26pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:
None of the above
change
The bible warned you about APC cheesy cheesy
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Angy55(f): 7:28pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
change
The bible warned you about APC cheesy cheesy
Yes, the bible warned us but we didn't listen.
cheesy
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
Op had it been you mentioned my bae (biacan)

She would've giving you the answer
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by BiggerbossAmani(m): 7:29pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:

Yes, the bible warned us but we didn't listen.
cheesy
so 2019 be wise my dear
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:30pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:
None of the above
why did u said so
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:31pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:
Yes, the bible warned us but we didn't listen. cheesy
abeg make una go political section
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Nobody: 7:32pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
and a product of color cheesy cheesy
cheesycheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
Colourich:
cheesycheesy
DAT guy na clown
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Angy55(f): 7:34pm On May 04, 2018
BiggerbossAmani:
so 2019 be wise my dear
I didn't vote buhari.
I shared my votes in the last elections

Presidential 'PDP'
State 'APC'.

This time around all my votes is going to one party.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Angy55(f): 7:35pm On May 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
abeg make una go political section

No vex it wasn't intentional.
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by biacan(f): 7:36pm On May 04, 2018
Child bearing is a product of love which happens when those involve are ready..... But today it has suddenly becomes a product of marriage especially in Nigeria where couples don't have a say in their homes by allowing the society/family members decides for them which in most cases crumble the union...... smh

1 Like

Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:36pm On May 04, 2018
Angy55:

No vex it wasn't intentional.
better stop that
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:38pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
Child bearing is a product of love which happens when those involve are ready..... But today it has suddenly become a product of marriage especially in Nigeria where couples don't have a say in their homes by allowing the society/family members decides for them which in most case crumble the union...... smh
now someone is making sense but how about the ones of relationship?
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2018
lalaticlala oya your opinion is needed here cc fynstboi

farano

rocktation

Dominique
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 04, 2018
Child bearing should be a product of love in marriage!
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:42pm On May 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Child bearing should be a product of love in marriage!
ma'am what of those born outside marriage is it not love?
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by biacan(f): 7:42pm On May 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
now someone is making sense but how about the ones of relationship?
In the western world when it happens to those in relationships both families are understanding...... But in Nigeria better don't try it because we believe in culture and most families wants to protect their dignity that's why they don't support someone dating who they knows they might eventually not ends up together allegedly cool
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
ma'am what of those born outside marriage is it not love?
I stated what should be and not what is.

Are all marriages based on love? Do all love affairs lead to marriage? The world is confused already but the truth remains smiley
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
RuthDaniels:
I stated what should be and not what is.

Are all marriages based on love? Do all love affairs lead to marriage? The world is confused already but the truth remains smiley
you I get ur point just asking what will they call that one?
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by BossLaifay(f): 7:50pm On May 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
Hello romancelander's I just need to ask you guys this question, is child bearing a product of love or marriage.
matured answer only please
Neither
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:52pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
In the western world when it happens to those in relationships both families are understanding...... But in Nigeria better don't try it because we believe in culture and most families wants to protect their dignity that's why they don't support someone dating who they knows they might eventually not ends up together allegedly cool
why bring a child in to world if u can't love em?
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 7:53pm On May 04, 2018
BossLaifay:
Neither
so one should give birth just for recreational purpose ryt?
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by BossLaifay(f): 7:57pm On May 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
so one should give birth just for recreational purpose ryt?
My guy, be very careful when you ask, read and answer questions.
The question is: Is it a product of love or marriage? The question isn't: "should" it be a product of love or marriage.
The reality is that it is neither a product of love or marriage. It should be, but it isn't.
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by biacan(f): 7:58pm On May 04, 2018
zainmaxwell:
why bring a child in to world if u can't love em?
This isn't a one party question it goes for both parties cheesy
Re: Is Child Bearing A Product Of Love Or Marriage by zainmaxwell(m): 8:01pm On May 04, 2018
biacan:
This isn't a one party question it goes for both parties cheesy
I know but they should have thought about it ryt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hello, I Am Bisexual / How To Attract Hard-to-get Women / Why Do Nigerian Women Never Use Their Husbands As Next Of Kins ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.