Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,897 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap (1864 Views)

Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / Man Catches His Wife Having Sex With Gym Instructor In Zambia (Photos) / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by danieljoel759: 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
The lady never expected what she got, he caught the lady that constantly insults him on fb and gave her a dirty slap
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtuBqeBExKM
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by danieljoel759: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by mofeoluwadassah: 9:52pm On Aug 21, 2017
a dirty slap
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by 0b100100111: 9:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Just slap

Someone he could have used for money rituals and save himself hustling for the rest of is life.
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by Cladez(m): 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2017
Thank God nairaland is a faceless forum if not,many people espcially the mods would have gotten the beating of their lives lol. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by vivypretty(f): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2017
lol ....I can't watch it cos mtn won't take it lightly with me but I can imagine her reaction to an unexpected slap....
d man should know that what happens on fb stays on fb
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by ObaKlaz: 10:12pm On Aug 21, 2017
Excellent! Veeery good!! You mean the loads of likes and comments she gets on facebook couldn't even save her from that wonderful man?? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by uzoormah(m): 10:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
This one don sweet me oo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by uzoormah(m): 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
a dirty slap
If u sef "talk pass ur mouth" i will come there and slap u....Lol
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by dollytino4real(f): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2017
asin who him be? i.g idris or buratai? abegi make him go sidon 4 canoe
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by MissCokie(f): 10:29pm On Aug 21, 2017
That's so uncalled for. Why can't he look for those guys that bullies him online and slap any of them. He don see woman, prick don charge. Rubbish.
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 21, 2017
shocked

Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:
That's so uncalled for. Why can't he look for those guys that bullies him online and slap any of them. He don see woman, prick don charge. Rubbish.
I knw u will say dis...
but remember our fellow guys don't insult us the way u b!tches insult us

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by MissCokie(f): 10:43pm On Aug 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I knw u will say dis...
but remember our fellow guys don't insult us the way u b!tches insult us

Please who are the "U bitches" ? undecided
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by Fkforyou(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

Why didn't she pick on her fellow girls that have sharp mouth like her? Because she thought he is a man and might not have the same prowess as her... undecided

Serves her right...Rubbish. undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by MissCokie(f): 10:46pm On Aug 21, 2017
Fkforyou:

Why didn't she pick on her fellow girls that have sharp mouth like her? Because she thought he is a man and might not have the same prowess as her... undecided

Serves her right...Rubbish. undecided

Why is everybody quoting me shocked ? .
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by DOUBLEWAHALA: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

Please who are the "U bitches" ? undecided
I did not call u a b!tch but if u knw within u dat u r a b!tch fine......
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by MissCokie(f): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

I did not call u a b!tch but if u knw within u dat u r a b!tch fine......

K
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by Fkforyou(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

You were biased... undecided
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by Queenserah26(f): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2017
Na wa o shocked
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by drizzypat: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2017
danieljoel759:
The lady never expected what she got, he caught the lady that constantly insults him on fb and gave her a dirty slap
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtuBqeBExKM
that guy sounds like a gay sef.. dats A gay slap.. It's not hot

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by PromiseUche(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2017
I wish to meet mine 1day too. #thankUbro!
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2017
someone the guy could have used for hustle. wasted energy
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2017
MissCokie:

Because you typed TRASH! undecided
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by naijaboiy: 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2017
The guy sounds gay tho.. lipsrsealed
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by Nobody: 2:17am On Aug 22, 2017
wow
wish I can slap 1 or 2 ppl here
Re: Man Catches Lady Insulting Him On Facebook, Gave Her A Dirty Slap by krushdripper(m): 2:23am On Aug 22, 2017
He should have made it two slaps, one clean one and one dirty one.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Know That A Guy Loves Me? / Advise Her / Hilarious Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.