Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (10366 Views)

A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by IamAirforce1: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2017
Amarabae:
I love to touch the chest, i luv my hubby big muscled broad chest.
Your hubby on every thread as if you're the first to marry ..

Women who go about talking about their husband at any given opportunity are usually not happy in their marriage.

9 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by berryice(f): 8:35am On Aug 23, 2017
I like to touch his beard,cos he is a beard gang....also his belly button
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Biodun1929(m): 9:33am On Aug 23, 2017
I remember a female friend of mine said she loved guys with beard and then i asked her if she liked chest hair, and she said 'no.' Then, out of nowhere, her friend (that i didn't know) asked if i had chest hairs, and i said yes...she added me immediately. And then...hmm! I think what happened next is not for this section.

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by cooljoe(m): 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
The chest especially if its hairy.
spoilt shaild
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Rorachy:
u got it baby,d chest & broad shoulders
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amarabae:
I love to touch the chest, i luv my hubby big muscled broad chest.
how is ur baby?
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by donMIG(m): 6:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
My arm m0st tyms...wen it's a girl DAT d0esnt wana shw me full greenlight
Then my g0atee wen she is really cl0se 2me
Dats d 0nly places I have n0ticed chix luvin 2 touch
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bamisepeters(m): 6:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Your hubby on every thread as if you're the first to marry ..

Women who go about talking about their husband at any given opportunity are usually not happy in their marriage.
what a conclusion undecided

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Hautside(m): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I think the part the babes like differ with the individuals. Dont be surprised a lady can fall for you just because of your nose! They are very funny!!!
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Amarabae(f): 8:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
Preetiex:
how is ur baby?
fyn dear, thank you
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Amarabae:
fyn dear, thank you
ok kiss
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nedfed(m): 9:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
Ladies and lies are like dis.
Many are saying chest, arms, legs etc.
Keep lying
Diaris no other place a lady can touch in a man dat pass princk/duri/cork/penis/bajinatu.
Many gals av jam in my life luv playing with my dick. Dey hold it tight like mic, why dey suck it like lolly pop.

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2017
I want to know.
Biodun1929:
I remember a female friend of mine said she loved guys with beard and then i asked her if she liked chest hair, and she said 'no.' Then, out of nowhere, her friend (that i didn't know) asked if i had chest hairs, and i said yes...she added me immediately. And then...hmm! I think what happened next is not for this section.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2017
THE DICK AND TO RUB MY HANDS ON HIS HEAD. SOMETIMES A QUICK SMACK OF HIS ASS.

2 Likes

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Ahmiee(f): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
his dick

1 Like

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Biodun1929(m): 8:53pm On Aug 28, 2017
mercy0008:
I want to know.

Come to my house. I will tell you the full story.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Biodun1929(m): 8:55pm On Aug 28, 2017
Ahmiee:
his dick

Do u like to suck it too...or u just stop at caressing it?
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by rosy4u(f): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Beards cheesy cheesy
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Dahmayor(m): 11:24pm On Aug 28, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
most u always be weird?
i don't see any thing weird about that
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Ahmiee(f): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2017
Biodun1929:

Do u like to suck it too...or u just stop at caressing it?
swerve
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Frankicent(m): 3:57am On Aug 29, 2017
Rorachy:

Igbo gal[center][/center] grin
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by IamEmem(m): 5:18am On Aug 29, 2017
Rorachy:

I can relate, u r dam correct!
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Biodun1929(m): 8:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Ahmiee:
swerve

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Fchristo(m): 8:40am On Aug 29, 2017
xarm:
For me i think is my arm, sometimes they wrap their arm around my arm, without no reason cry

For me is my chest mostly because is so hairy
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Michael004: 9:50am On Aug 29, 2017
Rorachy:
Get the pot belly and she will tell you that you are not looking sexy.

I like guys with flat tummy, wouldn't want him to look like my father when we are hanging out together in public, my image is very important to me.
Even my father has a flat tummy.
Dangote no get flat tummy but you will fall for him millions times. Na money dey speak. Who flat tummy epp.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 29, 2017
Hmmm I love to touch his chest and hmmm lol.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 11:47am On Aug 29, 2017
Lewaluv:
His lips.

I bet you won't escape his regular thrusts if he is a kisser like me. will turn me on
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 11:55am On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
THE DICK AND TO RUB MY HANDS ON HIS HEAD. SOMETIMES A QUICK SMACK OF HIS ASS.

oh my love, the memory can never elude me, how your hands found their way through the moaning and groaning that first night.

you are sweeter than the sweetest thing on earth, I'll die a thousand times just to get a pinch of an inch of those wet taste buds again
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2017
The memory still brings smiles to my face, I would pay anything to have a replay of that exact moment, that exact feeling of intense passion and pleasure. I would pay anything to be with you right now./
bennymark:

oh my love, the memory can never elude me, how your hands found their way through the moaning and groaning that first night.

you are sweeter than the sweetest thing on earth, I'll die a thousand times just to get a pinch of an inch of those wet taste buds again
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
At the thought of the word THRUST, I shivered.
bennymark:

I bet you won't escape his regular thrusts if he is a kisser like me. will turn me on
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by gentlegenius(m): 1:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
Her Toto joor. Especially if its d chubby type. Next is her booty. For me breast na last thing.
Selfish lover... You only care for what you like. Don't you know the breast is where most ladies like their men to touch?
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
The memory still brings smiles to my face, I would pay anything to have a replay of that exact moment, that exact feeling of intense passion and pleasure. I would pay anything to be with you right now./

chai!!!! right now? I am wet already, can't wait

on my way to edo airways ( hope say transformer no dey near your house)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude / How To Snatch Your Best Friend’s Boyfriend… / Drop the Lyrics To A Song And Let Someone Tell You The Title

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.