Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? (10363 Views)

A Man Body Shame A Lady And This Happened / Will You Date A Lady Like This? Your Opinion / Can You Marry A Lady Like This As Your Wife..... Picz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
The memory still brings smiles to my face, I would pay anything to have a replay of that exact moment, that exact feeling of intense passion and pleasure. I would pay anything to be with you right now.

chai!!!! right now? I am wet already, can't wait

on my way to edo airways ( hope say transformer no dey near your house)
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
At the thought of the word THRUST, I shivered.

at the thought of pleasure and pain
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
I LOVE.
bennymark:

at the thought of pleasure and pain
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2017
AT ALL BABE.
bennymark:

chai!!!! right now? I am wet already, can't wait

on my way to edo airways ( hope say transformer no dey near your house)
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 2:12pm On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
I LOVE.
humbly awaiting reply to my PM
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 2:14pm On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
AT ALL BABE.

halfway through my angel
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2017
AWWWWW. LET ME DO THAT NOW
bennymark:

humbly awaiting reply to my PM
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2017
AM PATIENT. I KNOW WHATS COMING AND ITS WORTH THE WAIT.
bennymark:

halfway through my angel
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by mercy0008(f): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2017
check your mail
bennymark:

halfway through my angel
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
AM PATIENT. I KNOW WHATS COMING AND ITS WORTH THE WAIT.

I also understand the battle before me, therefore I don't even care if a crash-land on the transformer. it's you for dinner or nothing else today.

#NoRiskNoReward
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by bennymark(m): 2:26pm On Aug 29, 2017
mercy0008:
check your mail

awwwwsh
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by yebcy4u(f): 2:34pm On Aug 29, 2017
his chest oh if it is hairy, but if not his head or legs (following the hair)
never his pocket as someone mentioned earlier shocked
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

most u always be weird?

grin
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 29, 2017
IamAirforce1:

Your hubby on every thread as if you're the first to marry ..

Women who go about talking about their husband at any given opportunity are usually not happy in their marriage.

How dare you speak to the lady in such an offensive tone you bloody hater..You're a swine...Shame on your teachers you loser, bloody illiterate...Did you buy her data? or does her goodness make you evil...
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Lewaluv(f): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2017
What d Bleep
bennymark:

I bet you won't escape his regular thrusts if he is a kisser like me. will turn me on
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by Cannonleo(m): 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2017
My tips , ladies love it like mad
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2017
gentlegenius:

Selfish lover... You only care for what you like. Don't you know the breast is where most ladies like their men to touch?
That's you oga. I'm different from you and you're different from me Abeg.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by ogbonnayamiracle(m): 5:42am On Aug 30, 2017
penise and mouth
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by gentlegenius(m): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

That's you oga. I'm different from you and you're different from me Abeg.
I'm saying one thing and you are saying another. I know we are different but that wasn't my point.
It is selfish for you to always touch girls on the areas you like to touch and neglecting the areas she likes to be touched.
If you ask girls where they'll really like you to touch on their bodies, 9 out of 10 will tell you this: Breast!
If you hate breast, it's your choice, but sometimes, you have to do what the female folks like so as not to appear selfish.
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
gentlegenius:

I'm saying one thing and you are saying another. I know we are different but that wasn't my point.
It is selfish for you to always touch girls on the areas you like to touch and neglecting the areas she likes to be touched.
If you ask girls where they'll really like you to touch on their bodies, 9 out of 10 will tell you this: Breast!
If you hate breast, it's your choice, but sometimes, you have to do what the female folks like so as not to appear selfish.
You get serious problem
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by gentlegenius(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:

You get serious problem
We both got serious problems. Right now, I know my own problem but it is obvious you don't even know yours. So at this point, I think we should keep our different problems to ourselves and stop bothering each other.
Good bye!
Re: What Parts Of A Man's Body Does A Lady Like To Touch? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2017
gentlegenius:

We both got serious problems. Right now, I know my own problem but it is obvious you don't even know yours. So at this point, I think we should keep our different problems to ourselves and stop bothering each other.
Good bye!
Aha why good bye. Hand dey pain you to type? Continue d argument I enjoy ur talkativeness

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Most Yoruba Girls Rude / Have You Ever Experienced This With A Lady Inside The Bus? (pics) / Is This Lady's Ass Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.