Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,038 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (1441 Views)

Will you ever forgive this offender [photos] / Help! I Need Advice On How I Can Forgive This Pastor. / My Fellow Guys Would You Forgive This Kind of Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by freecocoa(f): 6:04pm On Feb 18, 2010
Re: . by twinskenny(m): 6:08pm On Feb 18, 2010
if he or she is aware of the disease is not good
Re: . by naijaswag1: 6:10pm On Feb 18, 2010
is it HIV?
Re: . by richard69(m): 6:16pm On Feb 18, 2010
Hell no
Re: . by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2010
@poster
i dont really understand you. . . . . . . . you are sure that this person got the STI from the toilet and you want to know if you can forgive them or not?!

many people out there have infections and dont know about it because they dont go often to have checks. you should go twice yearly to have check ups even if you feel like a million dollar.
not so many people do unfortunately. . . . . . . . . . . . .
as long as it is a std/sti that they caught through other means than having a relation with someone else then all should be ok.(you have to be 150% sure about that tho)
Re: . by MissyB1(m): 10:14pm On Feb 18, 2010
I'D thank ma stars t's not HIV and run 440. grin

Then again . . . .Why can't people practice protective Sehx? undecided
Re: . by blackmann(m): 10:31pm On Feb 18, 2010
can STIs be transmitted via toilets?
Re: . by Tatase(f): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2010
blackmann:

can STIs be transmitted via toilets?

I don't think most can. But even the ones that can (maybe like hep A or crabs and a couple of others), there'd have to be a really "special" relationship between your nether regions and the toilet seat or public towels, as well as you not being someone who washed their hands.

@ topic,

Hmmmm. . . it's up to you and whether you believe the STD WAS gotten from the toilet seat. And the ones I can imagine anyone getting from a toilet seat aren't that bad. HIV and Herpes would be pretty difficult to forgive, but it's up to you and your relationship. If it really wasn't your partners fault, then although it sucks, you should forgive. In any case, if you're not married, you should be practicing safe "intimacy" (self-censoring for NL).
Re: . by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 19, 2010
I just don't know how people do it without condoms . Haven't had an infection and i doubt if i ever will. wink
Re: . by r231(m): 11:51am On Feb 19, 2010
its up to you
if you are so sure that its from the toilet then why not
Re: . by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 19, 2010
which one is infection from toilet?Can toilet infection be transmitted?I doubt it cos this is only affect women.Any medical practitioner in the house to answer ds?
If the STI is not HIV ,i will forgive him ,why not.
chipmunkey:

I just don't know how people do it without condoms . Haven't had an infection and i doubt if i ever will. wink
U r missing with condoms.If u really love ur babe and both of u r faithful and trust each other,u can both go for test and u will be rest assured that there is nothing to worry abt.
Am telling you there is nothing like skin to skin wink wink wink cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 12:57pm On Feb 19, 2010
@nikkykay, i don't know how skin to skin is, so i don't know what i'm missing. Not sure if i can trust someone with my life except we're ready to make babies.

(1) (Reply)

Wise Men Say Only Fools Fall In Love / Ladies And Gentlemen What Will You Do / Teenage Infatuations And Other Assumptions Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.