Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,506 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:14 AM

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (13691 Views)

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / I Need My Third Eye Activated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 6:55am On Sep 12, 2017
menxer:

How would they know that when it is not in the bible?
Since I already know, I won't bother with that except for the sake of argument.
I'm not going to educate anybody ....except the ready.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:19am On Sep 12, 2017
Babacele:
they ain't just common sayings and the master didn't just use words but truths which may be strange to the public but not to some. Absolutely being wise as ' serpent' has a spiritual meaning which Christ could only have used for the trained which were the disciples.
Emblem of Wisdom by who, in the Bible? Oh so if it isn't wiser than other animals why would anyone use it as a symbol of wisdom?

you are running away from the issue:
Jesus wasn't saying to be wise like satan as you and menxer were implying

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 10:08am On Sep 12, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, that tells a lot about your brand of Christianity, saying what I did not say so as to force me to respond.
Where did I say that? Or you are having trouble understanding Basic use of English?

This is why I said arguing with you is a waste of energy.

your first post to me in a while and of course it's a lie

your interperation of Mat 10:16 was that wise as serpents was referring to satan
becaus in genesis the serpent is said to be the wisest of beings
and you said: "why would the Bible, in another place, admonish us to be as wise as the Serpent"

well the Bible doesn't admonish us to be wise as "the" serpent
Jesus said to be "wise as serpents"

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

menxer:

Good.

I for one have my own interpretations that makes sense to me.
For instance, in Genesis, the Serpent is said to be (1) the wisest of beings (2) the deceiver.

I choose to understand that to mean the Serpent was the wisest being and decipherer of mysteries.
As you need wisdom to decipher anything, else why would the Bible, in another place, admonish us to be as wise as the Serpent?

menxer:

In the context of this OP, I choose to interpret the "single eye" to mean third eye.

and in your confusion and lies you go from "the serpent" to "the third eye"

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by xcolanto(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2017
johnw74:

ha ha, when are you going to start showing some of that glorious light

xcolanto was talking about the light-goodness, which you know nothing about
you know about darkness-evil

God, and God's word haters, are full of darkness-evil;

Mat_6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

and it's already been seen that you have been blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

@ The bolded! thanks, that was actually my thought process.
how this "third eye" guys turn everything around baffles my very being.
one has to be extremely cautious around them.
if this is how the "third eye" realm operates in deliberate falsehood, i`ll rather be without eyes. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 11:53am On Sep 12, 2017
if your eye be single, on the good things of God, heaven etc. then your whole body will be full of light
but if your eye be evil, your whole body shall be full of darkness

Mat_6:22  The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light.
Mat 6:23  But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

the darkness in you menxer is great, having a evil eye
that purposefully interperits God's word to mean other than what it means

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 5:49pm On Sep 12, 2017
I understand your type of person...

My comments are there for all to read, no matter how you want to twist it.

johnw74:

your first post to me in a while and of course it's a lie

your interperation of Mat 10:16 was that wise as serpents was referring to satan
becaus in genesis the serpent is said to be the wisest of beings
and you said: "why would the Bible, in another place, admonish us to be as wise as the Serpent"

well the Bible doesn't admonish us to be wise as "the" serpent
Jesus said to be "wise as serpents"

and in your confusion and lies you go from "the serpent" to "the third eye"

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 8:29pm On Sep 12, 2017
johnw74:

you are running away from the issue:
Jesus wasn't saying to be wise like satan as you and menxer were implying

like so many secrets and codes meant for only the initiate ,we know what Christ means by ' serpent and dove' . Until you understand the meaning of the ' tree of the knowledge of good and evil' Gen 2:17 , or the meaning of ' sons of God and Satan among them....'Job 2:1 , or what Jesus means by ' lead us not into temptation' when we know or seem to know the tempter. Until you can decode all these I'm sorry you can't comprehend menxer and I discussion nor infer correctly my thoughts.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 2:54am On Sep 13, 2017
menxer:
I understand your type of person...

My comments are there for all to read, no matter how you want to twist it.

@bold, truly you don't, you have very little understanding

@underline, you see confusion-twisting where there is none, that's your supposed third eye for you

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 3:04am On Sep 13, 2017
Babacele:
like so many secrets and codes meant for only the initiate ,we know what Christ means by ' serpent and dove' . Until you understand the meaning of the ' tree of the knowledge of good and evil' Gen 2:17 , or the meaning of ' sons of God and Satan among them....'Job 2:1 , or what Jesus means by ' lead us not into temptation' when we know or seem to know the tempter. Until you can decode all these I'm sorry you can't comprehend menxer and I discussion nor infer correctly my thoughts.

you are trying to deceive people by using the Bible and claiming to be a Christian,
you wrongly interpret the Bible to support your false teachings

Christians stick to what the Bible say's,
sectarians change what it say's to support their satanic doctrines

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 6:25am On Sep 13, 2017
johnw74:

@bold, truly you don't, you have very little understanding

@underline, you see confusion-twisting where there is none, that's your supposed third eye for you

I can see you are full of understanding as reflected in your comments.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by boldblack: 6:29am On Sep 13, 2017
I just read 'the mastery of life' for the first time yesterday and I was flabbergasted. It was like something written especially for me or by me in another life! Even the last quote by Albert Einstein! I'd never heard that quote before but remember telling a group of friends the same thing and they all laughed at me because they all felt the greatest sensation was an orgasm!

Please I'm trying to connect with the Order. Any of you reading this, please do get in touch.

Cheers
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 7:00am On Sep 13, 2017
menxer:

@bold, no you cannot see, that's what i have been pointing out to you, and again you cannot see that i was doing that
@underline, you are wrong again, "full" means completely, and i don't completely understand, not yet

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:13am On Sep 13, 2017
johnw74:

@bold, no you cannot see, that's what i have been pointing out to you, and again you cannot see that i was doing that
@underline, you are wrong again, "full" means completely, and i don't completely understand, not yet
@bolded, That is absolutely true.
what then gives you the right to undermine another person that is trying to understand how the pineal gland works in relation to spiritual growth?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2017
Babacele:
I'm not going to educate anybody ....except the ready.

I understand that, for: "When the ears of the student are ready to hear, then cometh lips to fill them with Wisdom." — The Kybalion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 8:55am On Sep 13, 2017
johnw74:

you are trying to deceive people by using the Bible and claiming to be a Christian,
you wrongly interpret the Bible to support your supposed third eye theory

Christians stick to what the Bible say's,
sectarians change what it say's to support their satanic doctrines
hypocrisy! Chemistry, internet, aeroplane, television n other products from 'third eye' siblings you stay away from and stick to your ignorance!
.....all the verses in my last post ain't from the Bible?

....you came and derail a spiritual thread with your empty religiosity. Maybe you can explain to us the verse below Mr Christianity:
Genesis 3:5-7 For God doth
know..then your eyes shall be
opened and ye shall be as gods.....
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 10:22am On Sep 13, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, That is absolutely true.
what then gives you the right to undermine another person that is trying to understand how the pineal gland works in relation to spiritual growth?

now you are agreeing with me that i don't understand everything in full
while the reason i said that is because you said i am full of understanding

see the continual confusion in you, your supposed third eye is blinded
due to your hating and not believing God and His word:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

menxer:

^^^ true but not full

and of course you cannot see much at all

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 10:36am On Sep 13, 2017
Babacele:
hypocrisy! Chemistry, internet, aeroplane, television n other products from 'third eye' siblings you stay away from and stick to your ignorance!
.....all the verses in my last post ain't from the Bible?

....you came and derail a spiritual thread with your empty religiosity. Maybe you can explain to us the verse below Mr Christianity:
Genesis 3:5-7 For God doth
know..then your eyes shall be
opened and ye shall be as gods.....

i don't preach to the dogs and swine who change God's word
but as i keep saying to you and menxer-the blinded who neither see or hear
i will show you to be wrong when you wrongly interperit God's word
just like i have been doing

you call Bible verses, empty religiosity, of course you would

showing where you and menxer wrongly interperit scripture
is not derailing the thread, but lie away, it's what you do best

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2017
johnw74:

now you are agreeing with me that i don't understand everything in full
while the reason i said that is because you said i am full of understanding

see the continual confusion in you, your supposed third eye is blinded
due to your hating and not believing God and His word:

^^^ true but not full

and of course you cannot see much at all

You are stuck in a vicious cycle of hypocritical reasoning, you say you don't have full understanding yet you keep condemning another person. Maybe that makes you feel good about yourself.

"The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Piss You Off."
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 11:54am On Sep 13, 2017
menxer:

You are stuck in a vicious cycle of hypocritical reasoning,

continued lies

menxer:

you say you don't have full understanding yet

of course i don't have full understanding, yet:

1Co 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

menxer:

you keep condemning another person.

you condemm yourself by changing the meaning of God's word
to suit your satanic doctrine

menxer:

Maybe that makes you feel good about yourself.

either you are delusional or that's what you are about

menxer:

"The Truth Will Set You Free, But First It Will Piss You Off."

and you sure are peed of smiley

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2017
johnw74:

i don't preach to the dogs and swine who change God's word but as i keep saying to you and menxer-the blinded who neither see or hear i will show you to be wrong when you wrongly interperit God's word just like i have been doing
you call Bible verses, empty religiosity, of course you would

showing where you and menxer wrongly interperit scripture is not derailing the thread, but lie away, it's what you do best
I'm wasting my time with you , Mr human being. Let dogs be.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:36pm On Sep 13, 2017
Babacele:
I'm wasting my time with you , Mr human being. Let dogs be.

what made you think i'm interested in anything you have to say
about your supposed third eye theory

i have even said that i'm not, but then you are blinded
to much of what is said

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2017
menxer before this thread was derailed, I was saying that it is not wise and edifying that anybody, including you and I except the prepared, should have their third eye disturbed in the name of opening it for very few experienced men can. Why? Discipline.

It is true that certain chemicals we use unknowingly or deliberately affect certain organs in the body like the pineal which affects the optimal performance of the person as God intends originally. For example , how many have their sl still small voice functioning well or even listen to it and allow this intuition to guide them?

Man has more than 6 senses but he has been deliberately misinformed by the 5 sense advocates that his ability is only limited to the 5 organs. Benthoveen the great composer should not have been able to compose some of the best works in classical music for his hearing was bad. So how did he hear the wonderful works he gave to the world?

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2017
Babacele:
menxer before this thread was derailed, I was saying that it is not wise and edifying that anybody, including you and I except the prepared, should have their third eye disturbed in the name of opening it for very few experienced men can. Why? Discipline.

It is true that certain chemicals we use unknowingly or deliberately affect certain organs in the body like the pineal which affects the optimal performance of the person as God intends originally. For example , how many have their sl still small voice functioning well or even listen to it and allow this intuition to guide them?

Man has more than 6 senses but he has been deliberately misinformed by the 5 sense advocates that his ability is only limited to the 5 organs. Benthoveen the great composer should not have been able to compose some of the best works in classical music for his hearing was bad. So how did he hear the wonderful works he gave to the world?
The question then is what is the criteria for ascertaining who is disciplined enough to open the third eye?

I think, it is a gradual process.
we were not born with our third eyes blind. Just as new born baby don't just open the normal eyes and start seeing and identifying objects but over time is used to the light of day, so also with the third eye, if our parents didn't tell us to stop talking nonsense when we, during toddlerhood, said we have playmates they can't see.

But then as adults the reopening of the third eye won't be like flinging a door open, which may certainly create a mental shock, but Just like a door that's been shut for decades, the hinges would need a little oiling and gentle rocking to ease it open.

As for the the number of senses we have, you are right.
Beethoven even refused to be treated for his ear problems preferring to be deaf so as to concentrate more, according to him, and composed his best classical music during those years, which is in line with the Bible verse that said, "... My strength is made perfect in weakness."

Another question to whom it may concern: how do we see in our dreams?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:39am On Sep 14, 2017
menxer:

The question then is what is the criteria for ascertaining who is disciplined enough to open the third eye?

we were not born with our third eyes blind. Just as new born baby don't just open the normal eyes and start seeing and identifying objects but over time is used to the light of day, so also with the third eye, if our parents didn't tell us to stop talking nonsense when we, during toddlerhood, said we have playmates they can't see.

But then as adults the reopening of the third eye won't be like flinging a door open, which may certainly create a mental shock, but Just like a door that's been shut for decades, the hinges would need a little oiling and gentle rocking to ease it open.

Beethoven even refused to be treated for his ear problems preferring to be deaf so as to concentrate more, according to him, and composed his best classical music during those years, which is in line with the Bible verse that said, "... My strength is made perfect in weakness."

I need to point out that although i have no interest in the fantasy third eye theory
i do like to put right, wrong Bible interpretation, i point that out again because you both have minds like sieves
where the fineness of good passes through and the bulk of evil is retained

Jesus saying: "My strength is made perfect in weakness"
has of course nothing to do with a supposed third eye theory
but it is only when we are weak that we look to Jesus for strength

2Co 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 2:20am On Sep 14, 2017
If you were at any time Christians of faith
then these verses would apply to you:

2Ti 4:3  For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 
2Ti 4:4  And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

^^^ once Christians they now don't look to the Bible for truth from God
but turn to fables taught by only men

and you wrongly interperit the Bible to support your doctrines of devils
all to your own eventual peril

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2017
johnw74:

I need to point out that although i have no interest in the fantasy third eye theory
i do like to put right, wrong Bible interpretation, i point that out again because you both have minds like sieves
where the fineness of good passes through and the bulk of evil is retained

Jesus saying: "My strength is made perfect in weakness"

has of course nothing to do with a supposed third eye theory
but it is only when we are weak that we look to Jesus for strength

2Co 12:9  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.

@bolded, Would you mind telling us the weakness Jesus had?

You keep castigating others, but have not offered any interpretation of how you understand the scriptures, how it fits into your life.

Your understanding as you rightly agreed is wanting in many areas and levels. It is not everything that is retained in a sieve in unwanted, somethings are filtered to remove the unwanted and retain the wanted in the sieve.

The whole of scripture is a reflection of you as Consciousness and the manifestation you desire.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 7:47am On Sep 14, 2017
menxer:

after abusing all the privileges and knowledge which led to the deluge at Atlantis ,man has had the doors to many abilities closed and can only be assessed by hardwork ...and despite that we are still wicked.

Psychically we are at our peak at about 2 years old but we decline as we grow in sins and in the world- all meanings intended - as we go against the cosmic plans ....in eating, breathing, thinking, sleeping, and in so many acts and in the things we fail to do.

You are amazed why children have easy access to nature. Purity. Before karma confronts the soul ....Brb please

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:19am On Sep 14, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, Would you mind telling us the weakness Jesus had?

duh, ha ha, of course i'm not at all suprised that you cannot interperit
such plain and straight forward scripture, and yet you do it anyway, wrongly

Jesus strength is made perfect in weakness, in our weakness

on the road to demascus paul received affliction, not just tempory blindness
but something he referred to as a thorn in the flesh
paul asked the lord to remove it, and Jesus said that He can strengthen-perfect paul in his weakness,
not in Jesus weakness, but in pauls weakness cheesy

it's amazing that you have no understanding of such plain verses
and you wrongly misuse God's word anyway

(2Co 12:7)  And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
(2Co 12:8]  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
(2Co 12:9)  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(2Co 12:10)  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

menxer:

You keep castigating others, but have not offered any interpretation of how you understand the scriptures, how it fits into your life.

Your understanding as you rightly agreed is wanting in many areas and levels.

and exactly according to the scripture i posted, whereas
you exalt yourself in false knowledge of false beliefs, in
opposition to God's word

menxer:

It is not everything that is retained in a sieve in unwanted, somethings are filtered to remove the unwanted and retain the wanted in the sieve.

but as i said, your mind filters out the fineness of good and retains the bulk of evil

see how your brain is a sieve, just like i told you,

i have to repeat things for you, and you still cannot see,
so much for your supposed third eye of darkness

menxer:

The whole of scripture is a reflection of you as Consciousness and the manifestation you desire.

your new age sayings are as phony as you are, that's what comes from following
only men and not God's word

well not only men, it is satan that inspires you all

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 8:49am On Sep 14, 2017
yes before karma confronts the soul, observe how infants forget the personality of self
and the individuality of ego as they in their simplicity , beauty ,innocence and sincerity embrace all of nature and easily flow with her and hear God speak as only God can speak every moment ,everywhere and through every tribes despite all the biases religionists want the world to swallow.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 9:10am On Sep 14, 2017
johnw74:

duh, ha ha, of course i'm not at all suprised that you cannot interperit
such plain and straight forward scripture, and yet you do it anyway, wrongly

Jesus strength is made perfect in weakness, in our weakness

on the road to demascus paul received affliction, not just tempory blindness
but something he referred to as a thorn in the flesh

paul asked the lord to remove it, and Jesus said that He can strengthen-perfect paul in his weakness,
not in Jesus weakness, but in pauls weakness cheesy

it's amazing that you have no understanding of such plain verses
and you wrongly misuse God's word anyway

(2Co 12:7)  And lest I should be exalted above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to me a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to buffet me, lest I should be exalted above measure.
(2Co 12:8]  For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
(2Co 12:9)  And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
(2Co 12:10)  Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

and exactly according to the scripture i posted, whereas
you exalt yourself in false knowledge of false beliefs, in
opposition to God's word

but as i said, your mind filters out the fineness of good and retains the bulk of evil

see how your brain is a sieve, just like i told you,

i have to repeat things for you, and you still cannot see,
so much for your supposed third eye of darkness

your new age sayings are as phony as you are, that's what comes from following
only men and not God's word

You are correct as far as the level of awareness you are presently at is concerned.

@bolded, you are invariably saying Paul was not completely healed by Jesus?

I don't expect a pupil still studying algebra to understand gematria.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by iamnlia(m): 11:04am On Sep 14, 2017
So I downloaded an hour long binaural beat and I've used it twice, the second time I saw bright lights with eyes closed and I also felt some pressure in my head.
I feel damn blissful.

Anyone with same experiences. smiley
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 11:11am On Sep 14, 2017
menxer:

You are correct as far as the level of awareness you are presently at is concerned.

of course i am correct, and God's word affirms it
as i have showed you twice, but you cannot see it,
your supposed third eye is darkness

menxer:

@bolded, you are invariably saying Paul was not completely healed by Jesus?

what i showed was, that "weakness" in 2cor 12:9 was referring to paul and not to Jesus which you are still blinded to:

but for you menxer lying is just speaking naturally:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

menxer:

I don't expect a pupil still studying algebra to understand gematria.

you might as well stick with your codes which keeps coming up with nonsense
because you will never know anything about the truth

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Crumbs Under The Table: Explain This Verse Please! / FourSquare Gospel Church Building Collapses At Ojodu-Berger / Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.