Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,490 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:20 AM

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (13677 Views)

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / I Need My Third Eye Activated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 11:55am On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

And you are comfortable sticking around within the confines of that limitation?

How do you intend to have knowledge of original truths that are beyond the limits set by the church?

Don't blame politics, because If the individuals were enlightened the politics they play would reflect same.
I grew up with mystics and I'm too deep to be held down by the politics of religion..... the church needs enlightened folks to spread the gospel of Love.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 12:04pm On Sep 10, 2017
Babacele:
I grew up with mystics and I'm too deep to be held down by the politics of religion..... the church needs enlightened folks to spread the gospel of Love.
So you sticking around is just to maintain the semblance of a nominal Christian enjoying the fringe benefits of association meanwhile you know more than your priest or pastor.

Laughs.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 12:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

So you sticking around is just to maintain the semblance of a nominal Christian enjoying the fringe benefits of association meanwhile you know more than your priest or pastor.

Laughs.
lol.......but being a Christian does stop one from being a scientist,politician, musician or whatever. Does the church teach chemistry, alchemy and similar subjects?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

You are just positioning yourself for more insults.

All those were what the church demonised and condemned to burning during the inquisition, when it controlled the world in the dark age (just imagine!)

Religious fanaticism is a disease second only to a blinded third eye.

you call the truth insults, i already know that

but you cannot help but lie:

Joh_8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Babacele:
the scriptures that the Pharisees have been reading and quoting irrelevantly until God sent Christ ? What scriptures did Moses and Abraham read before God talked to them? The truth like the sun has been from the beginning long before any man made design or scriptures.

well i'm sure you think that's very nice,
but it doesn't address my post at all:

Babacele:
.....today a stupid person uses a microphone or telephone to condemn telepathy , clairvoyance and similar stuffs that have given birth to the technology he enjoys

truly, this is the stupidity of the third eye sect beliefs vvv:

Babacele:
menxer only drew our attention to an original truth that transcends the claims of stupid religious fanatism.....such pearls as the 3rd eye is what Christ warn us not to throw to swines hence He kept a secret training.

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

what is holy, is truth-the scriptures-God's word
Jesus said not to give them to the dogs and swine
for they will trash them and turn again and attack you

that's exactly what the third eye sect do here in this thread

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:11pm On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

You are wasting your energy, if you think you can extricate yourself from the paradox of Proverbs 26:4-5.

you menxer should know all about a fool smiley

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2017
Babacele:
lol.......but being a Christian does stop one from being a scientist,politician, musician or whatever. Does the church teach chemistry, alchemy and similar subjects?

"true Christians" don't question things or seek to know how things work, like scientists do. They are content just believing.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

"true Christians" don't question things or seek to know how things work, like scientists do. They are content just believing.

really? even when Christ to whom all power on earth and in heaven has been submitted warn us to seek for and know the truth?

2 Likes

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Babacele:
really? even when Christ to whom all power on earth and in heaven has been submitted warn us to seek for and know the truth?

Case in point is the content of OP, and the attendant comments it has garnered so far from acclaimed "true Christians"

According "by" them, all truths are contained and must be found between the books of Genesis to Revelation, subject to their interpretation.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Rossikki: 4:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dohgon:
Very valuable info.
Let knowledge dispell all fears and superstition that bind the African mind.

What do you mean? The "African mind" is the very home of these ancient concepts. It is Christianity and Islam that have made Africans forget these truths that their ancestors propagated across the world in history. Were the Egyptians not black Africans? Was Buddha not a black man? Go and examine ancient statues of all these gurus. They were all Africans. So these philosophies are very much African. It is foreign invasions and foreign religions that have messed us up, so we now have to be re-taught our own ancient philosophies by others.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 5:37pm On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

Case in point is the content of OP, and the attendant comments it has garnered so far from acclaimed "true Christians"

According "by" them, all truths are contained and must be found between the books of Genesis to Revelation, subject to their interpretation.
how many can really decify the truths in the Bible? abeg people who misinterprete the Books of Revelation and e Genesis ( which Moses brought from Egypt)can't teach me nonsense.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2017
Babacele:
how many can really decify the truths in the Bible? abeg people who misinterprete the Books of Revelation and e Genesis ( which Moses brought from Egypt)can't teach me nonsense.
Good.

I for one have my own interpretations that makes sense to me.
For instance, in Genesis, the Serpent is said to be (1) the wisest of beings (2) the deceiver.

I choose to understand that to mean the Serpent was the wisest being and decipherer of mysteries.
As you need wisdom to decipher anything, else why would the Bible, in another place, admonish us to be as wise as the Serpent?

Mainstream Christianity interprets Serpent to mean snake, Satan, deceiver,

Serpent in other ancient cultures symbolizes wisdom, just as it symbolizes medical wisdom in our time.

In the context of this OP, I choose to interpret the "single eye" to mean third eye.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 11:09pm On Sep 10, 2017
menxer:

Good.

For instance, in Genesis, the Serpent is said to be (1) the wisest of beings (2) the deceiver.

I choose to understand that to mean the Serpent was the wisest being and decipherer of mysteries.
As you need wisdom to decipher anything, else why would the Bible, in another place, admonish us to be as wise as the Serpent?

Serpent in other ancient cultures symbolizes wisdom, just as it symbolizes medical wisdom in our time.

In the context of this OP, I choose to interpret the "single eye" to mean third eye.
have you forgotten Christ told us to be wise as the serpent...
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 11:19pm On Sep 10, 2017
Babacele:
I acknowledged that fact.

So if the Serpent = Satan = deceiver, why would Jesus Christ tell us to be like it?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:15am On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:

Good.

menxer:

So if the Serpent = Satan = deceiver, why would Jesus Christ tell us to be like it?

Jesus didn't tell His apostles to be wise like the serpent-satan-deceiver, but you menxer certinally are a deceiver

Jesus said to be wise as serpents, He didn't say to be wise as "the" serpent(satan)

even the most foolish would know that Jesus wouldn't say "be wise as satan"
so you blinded third eye believers must be the most duh of all people

Mat 10:16  Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

only the blinded and deceivers can say the verse is referring to satan
serpents have always been an emblem of wisdom and cunning

but those who love to purposefully give false meaning to God's word will have their reward:

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:25am On Sep 11, 2017
Babacele:

Christ never told us to be wise as "the" serpent(satan),

but you will have your reward for changing what Jesus Christ said

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 7:01am On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:

Twelve, Jesus said to them,
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep
in the midst of wolves: be ye
therefore wise as serpents, and
harmless as doves” (Matthew
10:16, KJV). Like the master that He is , he knows wisdom is the serpent s natural quality, and the word is from the old sanscrit language which means wisdom. eg Musa sapientum, banana, means food of the wise.
ordinarily won't one think that dogs are wiser than snakes , and lambs meeker than doves? .........Brb
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2017
Babacele:
Twelve, Jesus said to them,
“Behold, I send you forth as sheep
in the midst of wolves: be ye
therefore wise as serpents, and
harmless as doves” (Matthew
10:16, KJV). Like the master that He is , he knows wisdom is the serpent s natural quality, and the word is from the old sanscrit language which means wisdom. eg Musa sapientum, banana, means food of the wise.
ordinarily won't one think that dogs are wiser than snakes , and lambs meeker than doves? .........Brb

But Someone is splitting proton, that:
serpents = wisdom
Serpent = Satan

Which would mean that:
gods = good
God = evil
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 11:05am On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:

serpents = wisdom
Serpent = Satan

Which would mean that:
gods = good
God = evil

you sure are still confused and lacking in wisdon and knowledge,
and along with that deceiving-lying

no wonder you won't post the quote you are talking of,
you would be shot down in flames, wouldn't you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 11:26am On Sep 11, 2017
don't be afraid to post to me menxer, instead of sneaking in your snide remarks in others posts

you menxer know all about a fool in his folly, and a coward in his cowardice
work on having some courage smiley

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:14pm On Sep 11, 2017
xcolanto:
Nice one johnw74.... Big ups to you on this thread! For darkness can never comprehend light!!
Bless..
You are right, for the darkness of ignorance cannot comprehend the glorious light that the third eye sees.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by xcolanto(m): 8:19pm On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:

You are right, for the darkness of ignorance cannot comprehend the glorious light that the third eye sees.

Stop posting rubbish that you know little or nothing off... You can only deceive your third eye likes and yourself but you cannot succeeded with that on me. Get thee behind me!

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2017
xcolanto:

Stop posting rubbish that you know little or nothing off... You can only deceive your third eye likes and yourself but you cannot succeeded with that on me. Get thee behind me!
I am not trying to convince you of anything, but to be a bit inquisitive enough to peek over the wall of what you already know.

If Jesus didn't confront the fear of the Cross, we wouldn't be claiming Christians today.

Don't let fear of the Unknown box you in a comfort zone.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 9:22pm On Sep 11, 2017
johnw74:

Christ never told us to be wise as "the" serpent(satan),

but you will have your reward for changing what Jesus Christ said
I used 'the serpent' to represent all forms of serpents ( snakes and dragons) which is a code for can you tell me from the Bible evidences of the animal serpent's wise exploits and precedence that would have Christ conferred wisdom to it like all the adepts before Him and long before the Abrahamic religions?

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 9:33pm On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:

serpents = wisdom
Serpent = Satan

Which would mean that:
gods = good
God = evil

just do your own research. start from Genesis in the Bible an allegory Moses copied. ....

ask questions.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 10:28pm On Sep 11, 2017
Babacele:
just do your own research. start from Genesis in the Bible an allegory Moses copied. ....

ask questions.

I know that.
Just that when discussing with some people shoving too much true info that contradicts what they know or believe may overwhelm them and make them too defensive to make the discourse interesting.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2017
menxer:

I know that.
Just that when discussing with some people shoving too much true info that contradicts what they know or believe may overwhelm them and make them too defensive to make the discourse interesting.
ask them to explain why God created the ' tree of good and evil' in the first place. Didn't an all knowing God see that man would be deceived by the serpent? Where did subtleties of the serpent come from when everything that God created was good?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 12:34am On Sep 12, 2017
menxer:

ha ha, when are you going to start showing some of that glorious light

xcolanto was talking about the light-goodness, which you know nothing about
you know about darkness-evil

God, and God's word haters, are full of darkness-evil;

Mat_6:23 But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness!

and it's already been seen that you have been blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 1:36am On Sep 12, 2017
Babacele:
I used 'the serpent' to represent all forms of serpents ( snakes and dragons) which is a code for can you tell me from the Bible evidences of the animal serpent's wise exploits and precedence that would have Christ conferred wisdom to it like all the adepts before Him and long before the Abrahamic religions?

you say you were referring to all forms of snakes and dragons, and yet you wrote: "the" serpent

which menxer described as satan, and in the very same sentence you ask me to tell you from the Bible evidences of the serpent's wise exploits and precedence that would have Christ conferred wisdom to it

so concerning mat 10:16 you say you were referring to snakes and dragons as being wise
then in the same sentence you ask a question implying that serpents are not wise

your post is confused, but agreeing with menxer at times and mixing third eye sect beliefs with the Bible will do that

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

menxer said serpents in that verse is satan
you baba said we are to be wise like "the" serpent(satan)

menxer:

Good.

Babacele:

Jesus would not use satan to tell anyone who to be like
He would have better said: be wise like solomom
but He used animal life to make His point: snakes, doves, sheep and wolves
by the way, Jesus was not talking about the Holy Spirit when He mentioned doves

wise like serpents harmless like doves are sayings
just as doves are said to be gentle and harmless, in the wild they are no different to sparrows or pigeons

they are just common sayings
a snake isn't more wise than many animals, but they are wise enough like many animals though, to get out of the way of humans etc.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 5:53am On Sep 12, 2017
johnw74:

you say you were referring to all forms of snakes and dragons, and yet you wrote: "the" serpent

which menxer described as satan,
and in the very same sentence you ask me to tell you from the Bible evidences of the serpent's wise exploits and precedence that would have Christ conferred wisdom to it

so concerning mat 10:16 you say you were referring to snakes and dragons as being wise
then in the same sentence you ask a question implying that serpents are not wise

your post is confused, but agreeing with menxer at times and mixing third eye sect beliefs with the Bible will do that

Mat 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

just as doves are said to be gentle and harmless, in the wild they are no different to sparrows or pigeons

a snake isn't more wise than many animals, but they are wise enough like many animals though, to get out of the way of humans etc.

@bolded, that tells a lot about your brand of Christianity, saying what I did not say so as to force me to respond.
Where did I say that? Or you are having trouble understanding Basic use of English?

This is why I said arguing with you is a waste of energy.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 6:01am On Sep 12, 2017
Babacele:
ask them to explain why God created the ' tree of good and evil' in the first place. Didn't an all knowing God see that man would be deceived by the serpent? Where did subtleties of the serpent come from when everything that God created was good?
How would they know that when it is not in the bible?
Since I already know, I won't bother with that except for the sake of argument.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 6:17am On Sep 12, 2017
johnw74:

which menxer described as satan, and in the very same sentence you ask me to tell you from the Bible evidences of the serpent's wise exploits and precedence that would have Christ conferred wisdom to it

they ain't just common sayings and the master didn't just use words but truths which may be strange to the public but not to some. Absolutely being wise as ' serpent' has a spiritual meaning which Christ could only have used for the trained which were the disciples.
Emblem of Wisdom by who, in the Bible? Oh so if it isn't wiser than other animals why would anyone use it as a symbol of wisdom?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Adeboye Seen As Spiritual Father And Why Not Kumuyi? / The Book Of Bible Gaffes / Renouncing My Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.