Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,494 members, 7,770,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:30 AM

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (13678 Views)

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / I Need My Third Eye Activated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2017
iamnlia:
So I downloaded an hour long binaural beat and I've used it twice, the second time I saw bright lights with eyes closed and I also felt some pressure in my head.
I feel damn blissful.

Anyone with same experiences. smiley

Please be careful, a lot of the binaural beat recordings available on public websites are embedded with malign subliminals.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by iamnlia(m): 12:26pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sarassin:

Please be careful, a lot of the binaural beat recordings available on public websites are embedded with malign subliminals.
Do you know any alternative sites I can get clean beats.
Thanks.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 14, 2017
iamnlia:

Do you know any alternative sites I can get clean beats.
Thanks.
You can buy these online at various sources.
With my apologies to the OP i am not trying to derail the discussion.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2017
Menxer why do we need to open our third eye when we have not disciplined the unaided eyes to see the physical in its entirety? Is seeing the aura of all things to reveal their true state not within the normal comprehension/ wavelength of the normal vision?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2017
Babacele:
Menxer why do we need to open our third eye when we have not disciplined the naked to see the physical in its entirety? Is seeing the aura of all things to reveal their true state not within wavelength of the normal vision?
I don't think you will get to a full bloom third eye without the ability to see aura and other physical phenomenona not developed.

To see the true state of reality in its entirety entails all three eyes working in sync.

But then, your question sounds like: why do we bother going to heaven when we have not colonized Mars?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2017
Sarassin:

You can buy these online at various sources.
With my apologies to the OP i am not trying to derail the discussion.
Apologies unnecessary, as long as you are contributing info to the unfolding of the third eye.

If you found a binaural sound that worked for you, you can share the site.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 12:24am On Sep 15, 2017
menxer:

I don't think you will get to a full bloom third eye without the ability to see aura and other physical phenomenona not developed.

To see the true state of reality in its entirety entails all three eyes working in sync.

But then, your question sounds like: why do we bother going to heaven when we have not colonized Mars?
I think it is more like: why bother about heaven when earth's life we haven't lived?

But why can't we take advantage of the greatest energy in the whole world that the ever merciful abundant And most intelligent Father has blessed man with? An unlimitable force which no matter, tradition, force, space, law, feasibility, and conditions can limit.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:20am On Sep 15, 2017
Babacele:
I think it is more like: why bother about heaven when earth's life we haven't lived?

But why can't we take advantage of the greatest energy in the whole world that the ever merciful abundant And most intelligent Father has blessed man with? An unlimitable force which no matter, tradition, force, space, law, feasibility, and conditions can limit.
@bolded, Still a valid way of putting the question.

The problem is we have chosen to limit that unlimitable force to a particular religious practice and belief system.

Scientific methods alone are not enough to tap into the Unlimited Force available to man neither can religion alone offer methods to access it.

Since we are talking about an Unlimited Force, there can only be an unlimited number of ways to access it. We should not limit it to our limited knowledge and understanding.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Babacele: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, Still a valid way of putting the question.

The problem is we have chosen to limit that unlimitable force to a particular religious practice and belief system.

Scientific methods alone are not enough to tap into the Unlimited Force available to man neither can religion alone offer methods to access it.

Since we are talking about an Unlimited Force, there can only be an unlimited number of ways to access it. We should not limit it to our limited knowledge and understanding.
now I'm talking to a mystic. No person ,religion or group can appropriate God who this very minute and at all time expresses Herself in all parts of the world.....

I'm all for total human development but spiritual adult races ain't good for toddlers' legs; without regard to age please.

I'm presently protecting my pineal , if you may know please. So I'm not against it for I know the implications on the physical as well as the psychical health of man.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2017
Babacele:
now I'm talking to a mystic. No person ,religion or group can appropriate God who this very minute and at all time expresses Herself in all parts of the world.....

I'm all for total human development but spiritual adult races ain't good for toddlers' legs; without regard to age please.

I'm presently protecting my pineal , if you may know please. So I'm not against it for I know the implications on the physical as well as the psychical health of man.

@bolded, Yes, protect it from further calcification.

As for the race, everyone at their own pace.
Never be a "rate limiting step" to anyone or let anyone or anything be to you.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by iamnlia(m): 8:24am On Sep 16, 2017
I read that you can also use acupressure to open your third eye.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 9:41pm On Sep 16, 2017
iamnlia:
I read that you can also use acupressure to open your third eye.
Most methods use pressure, for instance, in meditation you focus your conscious attention mentally on a particular "spot."
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by iamnlia(m): 11:11am On Sep 18, 2017
iamnlia:
So I downloaded an hour long binaural beat and I've used it twice, the second time I saw bright lights with eyes closed and I also felt some pressure in my head.
I feel damn blissful.

Anyone with same experiences. smiley

I've used these beats only twice since then but the illumination is getting stronger, when I chant "omm" in my mind it as if someone is shining torch with my eyes closed and I feel extra blissful.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by ScienceWatch: 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

I REJECT THIS HYPOTHESIS.

I would not trust a "SCIENTIST" to tell me how many times men have landed on the MOON, (answer = ZERO!) I'm doing to trust them to tel me HOW MY SOUL WORKS? The Soul they say DOESN'T EXIST? L. Ron Hubbard's SCIENTOLOGY- with its TENS OF THOUSANDS of SWORN TESTIMONIES from persons who experienced the results of processing, by 1956, surely went some way toward forcing Scientists to agree that WUNDTIAN PSYCHOLOGY, stating that MAN is just another ANIMAL, having NO SOUL, might not be the Final Answer.

[See: THE FUNDAMENTALS OF THOUGHT, by L. Ron Hubbard.)
Pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, please allow me chirp in here. I finally agree with you on an insignificant point here. Scientist can never be trusted with spiritual things and medical things. I only trust them with my Cellphones, cars, fridges, pens, etc, etc. Lol !!

There is a simple guiding rule to follow when it comes to spiritual things; Examine the source of the teachings first and then the verifiable evidence.

In the case of the evil, fraudster and founder of criminal Scientology L.Ron Hubbard who enjoyed having sexual orgies on the holy alter of his church with up to five innocent young church girls. After each corrosive orgasm he would wildly spray his corrosive sperm all over the alter, all the while shouting out loudly LUCIFER, LUCIFER, LUCIFER. Here one can see the dangers of not investigating the source of the teachings.

Another heart-breaking example is your friend the Rapist, fake pastor Timothy Omotoso who you forcefully defended. He savagely raped and cruelly sold a large number of innocent young girls of his church, some as young as 14yrs of age. In your defense of this brute, you cruelly insulted the RAPE VICTIMS by harshly referring to these innocent girls as, sluts, whores, bitches and that they are setting your friend up for prosecution.

The spiritual dangers of using material for self-improvement that comes from a corrupt source is obvious to those that understand the spirit world. To others it does not matter where the material comes from. They suffer and know not why !!

Research the source of Criminal Scientology and see the extremely dark source of the material that flowed from an evil man, the founder of Criminal Scientology. It will shock you to the core. But you may be enthralled by the narrative. Satan can appear as an agent of light and this is a prime example. Lucifer will deceive even the elect.

Carlos Castaneda the founder of fictional fraudulent NAGUALISM, studied fiction writing at the same college as fraudster L.Ron Hubbard. Fraudster Carlos Castaneda plagiarized the history of the Native Americans from Library books. He created a fictional character called Don Juan Matus to serve as the holy man that taught him. He deceived everyone including you when he inserted himself into his novel which made him lie about encounters with a real Don Juan. Then he used it to fraudulently obtain his PhD by lying to his professors that he really was meeting his fictional character Don Juan to complete his anthropology thesis. He fraudulently published his book as non-fiction.

When Carlos saw that his book was a best seller he started a new religion/cult and screwed all his female followers. His wife wrote that he was a mean sex-maniac and she had to help find sex partners for him. Carlos said his sperm was corrosive and eats into the girls brains. Believe him, he knows the truth about his evil spiritual powers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Is Adeboye Seen As Spiritual Father And Why Not Kumuyi? / The Book Of Bible Gaffes / Renouncing My Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.