Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:39 AM

The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (13671 Views)

Why You Should Never Astral Project or Open Your Pineal Gland / Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / I Need My Third Eye Activated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by NPComplete: 5:21am On Sep 01, 2017
These New Age guys are even worse than traditional religions. They are frauds.

They mix their religious woo woo with pseudoscience just to give it a patina of truth. Because the nonsense they peddle cannot stand up to scrutiny, they obfuscate it with technical jargon.
At least traditional religions try to get their authority from faith and something inexplicable to avoid having to submit to scientific scrutiny. These New Age clowns read some fringe pseudoscience articles on the internet and start claiming knowledge.
Then mix in a little bit of real science too and try to tell u all the pseudoscientific horseshit they peddle should also be regarded as valid.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 6:22am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

The Bible and Jesus never talked anything about a third eye,

Jesus was saying "if your eye is good, then your whole body will be light".

How we see things can effect what we do and who we are, good or evil

Luk 11:34  [color=#990000]The light of the body is the eye: therefore when thine eye is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness. /color]

And you never asked yourself, why would Jesus say "when thine eye is single..." when you have two eyes?

Did you noticed the bolded? Why the difference?

Because the third eye is the single eye, the "Father," that sees in secret, when your two physical eyes are closed.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 6:38am On Sep 01, 2017
NPComplete:
These New Age guys are even worse than traditional religions. They are frauds.

They mix their religious woo woo with pseudoscience just to give it a patina of truth. Because the nonsense they peddle cannot stand up to scrutiny, they obfuscate it with technical jargon.
At least traditional religions try to get their authority from faith and something inexplicable to avoid having to submit to scientific scrutiny. These New Age clowns read some fringe pseudoscience articles on the internet and start claiming knowledge.
Then mix in a little bit of real science too and try to tell u all the pseudoscientific horseshit they peddle should also be regarded as valid.

Hahahahahahahahaha

@bolded, that is a compliment.
I know you couldn't bring yourself to use the word "atheists," because it's hackneyed.

How do you think the great scientific discoveries or inventions came about?

The pineal gland is the "Comforter" the Bible talks about, that when it comes into full bloom will teach you all things.

Do a little YouTube search and see what people with blooming third eye are saying and doing.

At least you have not denied not having a pineal gland.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by enyi1: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2017
iRyan:
Read quite a lot on the third eye. we can go into the Astral World , see clairvoyantly and more when we unlock our third eye... never experienced none of that but hoping to one day. Been trying to induce an OBE for a while now , to my utmost dismay , still can't get it done. how disappointing
And what exactly do you wish to accomplish with this my dear friend?

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2017
enyi1:

Why do people spend their entire lives in the monastery?

Smh

Getting ones third eye to bloom is the greatest achievement, that is the master key to the kingdom.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2017
Dohgon:

How do we see things? or What is the process of seeing?

The universe is much more than visible Light.
Most people believe that seeing is an interpritation of Light that enters in the brain through the Eyes.
In fact, human Eyes can only interpret a small percentage of Light.

Seeing is also associated with Understanding so when someone says that "I see", it means they understand information from all 5 Senses.

The Pineal Gland is an energy receptor that feeds information to the brain independent of the 5 senses. For instance, the Dogon people of Mali used their 3rd eye sense to recieve information about the universe that scientists are only now seeing with telescopes.

i'm not interisted in the pineal gland or the third eye

i showed for the benefit of anyone who cares, that the Bible and Jesus never said anything about the third eye, as was wrongly claimed
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

i'm not interisted in the pineal gland or the third eye

i showed for the benefit of anyone who cares, that the Bible and Jesus never said anything about the third eye, as was wrongly claimed

@bolded, is a slap on Jesus.
So who created the pineal gland, and what are its functions?

The word is "when your eye is single" and i guess you have just one eye.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

Hahahahahahahahaha

@bolded, that is a compliment.
I know you couldn't bring yourself to use the word "atheists," because it's hackneyed.

How do you think the great scientific discoveries or inventions came about?

The pineal gland is the "Comforter" the Bible talks about, that when it comes into full bloom will teach you all things.

Do a little YouTube search and see what people with blooming third eye are saying and doing.

At least you have not denied not having a pineal gland.

the person you are replying to probably knows that the comforter is the Holy Ghost,
but you don't appear to know anything about God's word

Joh_14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

And you never asked yourself, why would Jesus say "when thine eye is single..." when you have two eyes?

Did you noticed the bolded? Why the difference?

Because the third eye is the single eye, the "Father," that sees in secret, when your two physical eyes are closed.

the greek word that eye comes from is "ophthalmos" and it means eye and implies vision - sight:
The light of the body is the eye(visoin): therefore when thine eye(vision) is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye(vision) is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

eye
G3788
ὀφθαλμός
ophthalmos
of-thal-mos'
From G3700; the eye (literally or figuratively); by implication vision; figuratively envy (from the jealous side glance): - eye, sight.
Total KJV occurrences: 102

you have to take the word(single) in relation to the whole verse:
The light of the body is the eye therefore when thine eye is single,(that is all light and not darkness and light) then your whole body is also full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by NPComplete: 7:41am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

Hahahaha. I keep saying u guys are clowns. "Single" means so many things including being frank or honest. If I say one has a single devotion to something, does it mean that person has one devotion? Now u want to take an idiomatic expression that is probably lost in translation to explain your shitty third eye idea. LMAO.

Due to the difficulty in translating the Aramaic that Jesus was speaking at that time into Greek and then into English we may never truly know what he meant. To be single could have meant some other thing in that culture. Not the pineal gland, u fraud.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 7:46am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, is a slap on Jesus.

slap on Jesus is ridiculous

i'm not interisted in the functions of the pineal gland, i'm fairly sure it is not an invisible eye though

menxer:

i guess you don't know the Bible very well
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

the person you are replying to probably knows that the comforter is the Holy Ghost,
but you don't appear to know anything about God's word

Joh_14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

We pride ourselves that Jesus spoke in parables yet reads it literally.

What if the he meant, "but the molecules, which the pineal gland will send... will teach you all things..."

What is a Comforter?
How do we feel comforted?

Our feeling of comfort is controlled by serotonin a molecule produced by the pineal gland.
DMT (dimethyltryptamine) is molecule produced by the pineal gland and controls our experience of states of reality.

So in the language of the ancient, the Comforter (molecule) is sent forth from the Father (pineal gland) to comfort us and teach us all things about states of reality.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:03am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

slap on Jesus is ridiculous

i'm not interisted in the functions of the pineal gland, i'm fairly sure it is not an invisible eye though

i guess you don't know the Bible very well

If you are not interested in the functions of the pineal gland, then you have no business here.

Just read and believe your bible, allow those interested to figure out how the pineal gland functions and how to use it.

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:14am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

Smh

Getting ones third eye to bloom is the greatest achievement, that is the master key to the kingdom.

Jesus say's differently, the kingdom doesn't come by seeing with an imaginary third eye
the Kingdom is Jesus who is within us, Christians will see the Kingdom(Jesus) come

(Luk 17:20)  And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:(seeing)

(Luk 17:21)  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
(Luk 17:22)  And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
(Luk 17:23)  And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
(Luk 17:24)  For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:15am On Sep 01, 2017
NPComplete:

Hahahaha. I keep saying u guys are clowns. "Single" means so many things including being frank or honest. If I say one has a single devotion to something, does it mean that person has one devotion? Now u want to take an idiomatic expression that is probably lost in translation to explain your shitty third eye idea. LMAO.

Due to the difficulty in translating the Aramaic that Jesus was speaking at that time into Greek and then into English we may never truly know what he meant. To be single could have meant some other thing in that culture. Not the pineal gland, u fraud.

@bolded, That is absolutely correct, and it is fraudulent for you to limit what it meant.
The third eye blooms if "one has a single devotion" to it.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:26am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

Jesus say's differently, the kingdom doesn't come by seeing with an imaginary third eye
the Kingdom is Jesus who is within us, Christians will see the Kingdom(Jesus) come

(Luk 17:20)  And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:(seeing)

(Luk 17:21)  Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.
(Luk 17:22)  And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall not see it.
(Luk 17:23)  And they shall say to you, See here; or, see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
(Luk 17:24)  For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.
If only you could interpret those scriptures well

The third eye is the pineal gland, not imaginary eyes. And science has shown that it contains needles and cones like the normal eyes but also produces molecules that enables it to see the invisible reality, and allow the body to experience other states consciousness: the kingdom within. .

You don't observe with the physical eyes what the third eye sees.

What the third eye sees is the kingdom within, which is in line with the scriptures you quoted.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:27am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

What if the he meant, "but the molecules, which the pineal gland will send... will teach you all things..."

What is a Comforter?

Our feeling of comfort is controlled by serotonin a molecule produced by the pineal gland.
DMT (dimethyltryptamine) is molecule produced by the pineal gland and controls our experience of states of reality.

So in the language of the ancient, the Comforter (molecule) is sent forth from the Father (pineal gland) to comfort us and teach us all things about states of reality.

cheesy
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:28am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

If you are not interested in the functions of the pineal gland, then you have no business here.

Just read and believe your bible, allow those interested to figure out how the pineal gland functions and how to use it.

my business here is pointing out your wrong explanations of Bible verses

leave wrong explanations of Bible verses out of your third eye beliefs and i will
have nothing to post on this thread

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:33am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

my business here is pointing out your wrong explanations of Bible verses

leave wrong explanations of Bible verses out of your third eye beliefs and i will
have nothing to post on this thread
Do you have a monopoly of whom or how to interpret the Bible?

Stop defending what you don't know, we are here to learn and the best you can be is receptive.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Mujtahida: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

What is a Comforter?

Don't mind those opposing you. The truth is that all spiritual experiences so called are really brain works. Scientists have been able to induce spiritual experiences by activating certain parts of the brain.

And why do you bother with the Bible. It's a book full of light and darkness and much darkness. That's why Christianity lacks spiritual vibe

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

If only you could interpret those scriptures well

The third eye is the pineal gland, not imaginary eyes. And science has shown that it contains needles and cones like the normal eyes but also produces molecules that enables it to see the invisible reality, and allow the body to experience other states consciousness: the kingdom within. .

You don't observe with the physical eyes what the third eye sees.

What the third eye sees is the kingdom within, which is in line with the scriptures you quoted.

those scriptures don't need interpreting they are straight forward,
nothing difficult there

if you want to talk science on the third eye theory that's okay,
i wouldn't be interisted

but if you want to say God's word agrees with you,
then post the scriptures that agree, so far you haven't
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 01, 2017
enyi1:

i want to experience virtually everything there is to life more than the average human will in his lifetime
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 8:44am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

Stop defending what you don't know, we are here to learn and the best you can be is receptive.

when the Bible makes plain sense, seek no other sense

you claim i don't know the Bible,

and i don't know it all, but between you and i,
so far you aren't doing to well
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

the greek word that eye comes from is "ophthalmos" and it means eye and implies vision - sight:
The light of the body is the eye(visoin): therefore when thine eye(vision) is single, thy whole body also is full of light; but when thine eye(vision) is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

eye
G3788
ὀφθαλμός
ophthalmos
of-thal-mos'
From G3700; the eye (literally or figuratively); by implication vision; figuratively envy (from the jealous side glance): - eye, sight.
Total KJV occurrences: 102

you have to take the word(single) in relation to the whole verse:
The light of the body is the eye therefore when thine eye is single,(that is all light and not darkness and light) then your whole body is also full of light; but when thine eye is evil, thy body also is full of darkness.

I will take vision, which according to Wikipedia is:

Perception. Visual perception, the sense of sight. Visual system, the physical mechanism of eyesight. Vision (spirituality), a supernatural experience that conveys a revelation

I was expecting someone to shout hallelujah to God for giving man the third eye as an "oversight" function.

Mind you, the spectrum of light the normal eye sees is very narrow, meaning light outside that narrow band can only be seen with the pineal gland (third eye)

I hope you get your spiritual vision from your two nakèd eyes?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 8:59am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

when the Bible makes plain sense, seek no other sense

you claim i don't know the Bible,

and i don't know it all, but between you and i,
so far you aren't doing to well
@bolded, I made no such claim

Naaa, we aren't on the same page of knowing.

At least I know a little about the functions of the pineal gland in achieving spiritual enlightenment.

The Bible does not make plain sense else it wouldn't be written in parables.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by enyi1: 9:33am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

Smh

To become a saint. To live a holy and pious life. Now, still on my question, what do you need to accomplish with this? God drove Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden for a purpose? What do you want?
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by enyi1: 9:37am On Sep 01, 2017
iRyan:
i want to experience virtually everything there is to life more than the average human will in his lifetime
U still haven't told me what you need to accomplish with this. Should you also try to die just to know how it feels to be dead?

1 Like

Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 9:50am On Sep 01, 2017
enyi1:

To become a saint. To live a holy and pious life. Now, still on my question, what do you need to accomplish with this? God drove Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden for a purpose? What do you want?

So people don't live pious lives outside the monastery?
GO Adeboye must hear this.

@bolded, that assumes you are the gate man that neither enters nor suffers anyone else to enter Eden?

What I intend to accomplish (which I have), is to create awareness about the potentials of having a blooming pineal gland as a precursor to a vibrant spiritual enlightenment.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by menxer: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
johnw74:

those scriptures don't need interpreting they are straight forward,
nothing difficult there

if you want to talk science on the third eye theory that's okay,
i wouldn't be interisted

but if you want to say God's word agrees with you,
then post the scriptures that agree, so far you haven't

It's OK, I understand the Bible is your comfort zone, but the truth about spiritual reality is way beyond that comfort zone. And you need to step out into the Unknown to experience it, else you are no better than a sleeper.
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 10:24am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

I will take vision, which according to Wikipedia is:

Perception. Visual perception, the sense of sight. Visual system, the physical mechanism of eyesight. Vision (spirituality), a supernatural experience that conveys a revelation

I was expecting someone to shout hallelujah to God for giving man the third eye as an "oversight" function.

Mind you, the spectrum of light the normal eye sees is very narrow, meaning light outside that narrow band can only be seen with the pineal gland (third eye)

I hope you get your spiritual vision from your two nakèd eyes?

so you say the eye, vision, sight, is referring to a spiritual vision,
then you are referring to the mind and not a mystical third eye

a vision is something that one sees in the mind
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 10:26am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

@bolded, I made no such claim

the only thing i am defending here is the Bible,
you said stop defending what you don't know

perhaps your words are sometimes confused, i can believe that

menxer:

Stop defending what you don't know
, we are here to learn and the best you can be is receptive.

menxer:

Naaa, we aren't on the same page of knowing.

At least I know a little about the functions of the pineal gland in achieving spiritual enlightenment.

The Bible does not make plain sense else it wouldn't be written in parables.

i can also believe that the Bible does not make plain sense to you
Re: The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland by johnw74: 10:37am On Sep 01, 2017
menxer:

It's OK, I understand the Bible is your comfort zone, but the truth about spiritual reality is way beyond that comfort zone. And you need to step out into the Unknown to experience it, else you are no better than a sleeper.

the Bible certinally is one of my comfort zones,
the holy spirit is another, i understand how the Bible is not a comfort zone of yours

haha, there is no better spiritual reality than God's word
most of what you say is just mere words from your own mind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Favorite Line From The Bible / Why ‘jingle Bells’ Is Popular Among Christmas Songs / The Book Of Bible Gaffes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.