Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband (46628 Views)

I Got A Girl Pregnant & This Is My Punishment - Man With Placard In PortHarcourt / Man Welcomes Cheating Girlfriend At The Airport In Melbourne With A Placard / "Fresh Dick, No STD, $60": Man Carrying Placard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by LordIsaac(m): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2017
Misplaced priority...she needs a helper, not a husband; whoever marries her would be married to a liability!
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by omoiyalayi(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2017
When I saw the headline the first thing that came to my mind was to make joke of her thinking she was one of those slay queen. but, when I see her pic & that of her innocent daughter I started looking @ it from another angle. Maybe she needed someone that will take care of her & the innocent daughter

She looks poor & needs an helper

May God provide a good husband that will take good care of her and every single mother in her shoe.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by lereinter(m): 7:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
i will call her number
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by greatseed: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2017
Instead of carrying placards, my advise to you lady is to dress ursef n daughter properly, not like an insane lady! May b then u can start negotiating ur need! My 10k
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by HMZi: 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 4:1
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

In only a matter of days
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 22, 2017
Embarrassing the poor girl....
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by seighapaul(m): 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
Surprised no one noticed the image is photoshoped...The thread is 3 pages long and everyone believes it's a real image.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by dreamangel: 8:15pm On Aug 22, 2017
emusmithy:

Haba! She has a daughter means she once had a partner na. Maybe she lost him.
Naija gals, learn a thing or two. embarassed

Single parenthood is normal in Kenya. For a lot of women there it is the preferred way of life.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Niftyrules(m): 8:43pm On Aug 22, 2017
The one that posted this should be arrested.
Look at the girl, the mother dressed her up like a masquerade.
Chai chai!
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by otitokoroleti: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:
And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

In only a matter of days
world shall come to an end this September.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by CandidSeeker(m): 8:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
Good ATTITUDE in her environment will do the trick faster than that placard.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Jackipapa: 9:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
Fulfilment of Prophecy in our very eyes. The second coming of Jesus is real.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by tunary(m): 9:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Hehehe

The Economist will call dis the adverse effects of excess supply over demand

The Accountant will call dis the adverse effects of holding excess inventory

Nd later they will be like.... WHO RULE THE WORLD.. GIRLS
Keep deceiving ursef

Most of them in Nigeria here ar already paying their bride price all in d name of support

BUNCH OF LIABILITIES

Mtchewww

#Eco99#
Them go hear am o

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by mikejj(m): 9:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
toyinjimoh:
@mikejj, ur brain need surgery, weytin concern buhari with dis
. bro u no understand d level
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by AuroraB(f): 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2017
MrPresident1:

In only a matter of days
Mr Isaiah can wait a little longer undecided
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by stilldoingokay(f): 10:02pm On Aug 22, 2017
ecoeco:

Hehehe

The Economist will call dis the adverse effects of excess supply over demand

The Accountant will call dis the adverse effects of holding excess inventory

Nd later they will be like.... WHO RULE THE WORLD.. GIRLS
Keep deceiving ursef

Most of them in Nigeria here ar already paying their bride price all in d name of support

BUNCH OF LIABILITIES

Mtchewww

#Eco99#

paying their bride price, God punish you, hahaha
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Pennywise(m): 10:05pm On Aug 22, 2017
If she gets a husband can she keep him? Will she not misbehave again? What a nut case.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by extralargehead(m): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2017
stephenduru:
Woman Who Already Has A Daughter And Is In Desperate Search Of A Husband, Goes Out In Public With Placards

Courageous Nyambura is looking for a husband.She is already in a wedding gown.

On a serious note,one is strongly led to believe that this lady is in need of counseling and help.Anyone specializing in that field to reach out to her?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/woman-who-already-has-daughter-and-is.html?m=1

Who giveam belle before? make him come carryam wholesale.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by oglas(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2017
Dis is serious o... she needs mental attention ohhh...[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by grafitti(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2017
stephenduru:
Woman Who Already Has A Daughter And Is In Desperate Search Of A Husband, Goes Out In Public With Placards

Courageous Nyambura is looking for a husband.She is already in a wedding gown.

On a serious note, one is strongly led to believe that this lady is in need of counseling and help .Anyone specializing in that field to reach out to her?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/woman-who-already-has-daughter-and-is.html?m=1

On d contrary I think she's exercising her faith!
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 22, 2017
I really feel for the single mums out there, its not easy on them.

There is this particular one that is a student, she has a male child and the thing is really bothering her cos guys don't really like the fact that she is a single mum with a male child, she really wants to settle down by all means, not even selective, any guy is good but still no guy wants marriage with her.

Just one night of mistake, someone's life can be ruined just like that.

Its a pity.

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by ginggerxy: 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2017
GameGod:
Igbo land grin
who is this slowpoke?

1 Like

Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by grandstar(m): 12:18am On Aug 23, 2017
I hope you find a loving man who'd love you and your daughter.
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

I will make my own as well... grin
hey
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2017
itzjude:
hey

Hi babe...ur still awake grin..
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by Nobody: 12:47am On Aug 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Hi babe...ur still awake grin..
oza room asap cool
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by enemyofprogress: 1:34am On Aug 23, 2017
Funjosh try manage this one from overseas now grin grin
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by ashawopikin(m): 6:56am On Aug 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: Unmarried Kenyan Lady In Wedding Gown Carries Placard In Search Of A Husband by okusman(m): 11:03am On Aug 23, 2017
silly woman @28years old with 7years old daughter... it means she has been having se.x as far back at age 20...

shiiioooooor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cute Pre-Wedding Photos Of Military Couple Go Viral / I Am Getting Married On 18th April 2020. Kogi Here We Come / Why Do Nigeria Ladies Dislike Fair Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.