Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? (18936 Views)

COVID-19: Allow Your Deputy To Lead – Folarin Tells Makinde / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / Name Your State And Your Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by urbobo20(m): 10:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
pastor Kingsley otuaro
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nasirukry(m): 10:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Professor Hafix Abdullah
Kano state[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nasirukry(m): 10:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Professor Hafiz Ahdullah
Kano State[color=#550000][/color]
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Iduatei(m): 10:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Hello guys..
I noticed that Deputy Governors in Nigeria are so obscure. One hardly hear anything about them after election.

I am from Kwara state and the name of our Deputy Governor is Elder Peter Kishira. I have never seen his in public since 2015 General Election. I don't even know him by face. In fact, I had to check on google now to ascertain his name.

What is the name of the deputy Governor of your state ?

Am from Bayelsa and the name of my deputy governor is Rear Admiral John jonah. Like d way i sound doh.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by dollytino4real(f): 11:07pm On Aug 23, 2017
na beta tin person dey follow my black beautiful mama ipalibo harry banigo rivers state. pls if u dont have or u 4got ur own pls take mine
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
power is greater than that money..governors can.hire and.fire.. Deputy cant
bt u knw dat wen d gov. goes on a leave, d deputy becomes the acting gov.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by nkemdi89(f): 11:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Prince Eze akunuobi madumere, the ohamadike 1 of Owerri, the Prince of achi mbieri in mbaitoli and the incoming governor of IMO state. Mr humble, loyal, calm and kind, the most handsome deputy governor in Nigeria and also the most outstanding and the best .
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by estheremma(f): 12:00am On Aug 24, 2017
rheether:

You are welcome dear. What part of Enugu are you from?
Aninri
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by oluwabamise4(m): 1:51am On Aug 24, 2017
Arakunrin Kekere Agboola Ajayi (Ondo State).
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by EKOSuperior(m): 4:04am On Aug 24, 2017
Barrister Dr. Eric Kelechi Igwe (one of the most handsome men in Nigeria). Deputy Governor Ebonyi State.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Yakson09: 5:45am On Aug 24, 2017
Barnabas bala bantex B3
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nellybank(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
I bet u dat dumb will tell u its Ephraim Inyang-Eyen
humblemikel:
WAIT LET ME ASK GOV. UDOM I WILL BE BACK
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by UbaniChikadibia: 4:04pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dr. Mrs. Ipalibo Banigo, (Rivers State) the woman of the Kalabaris

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Now Procuring Fake Christian Groups — Lawal / Bako Distances Self From LP’s Campaign Council, Says He Remains In APC / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.