Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? (18935 Views)

COVID-19: Allow Your Deputy To Lead – Folarin Tells Makinde / Girl Videos Ipalibo Banigo, Rivers Deputy Governor, Breaks Through Security / Name Your State And Your Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by ReubenE(m): 5:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
DrIkB:

My Delta brother
I greet you bros....

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by remigiusizunna(m): 5:43pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chai. it seems ebonyians are not on nairaland. OK. na Barr Eric Igwe be our spare tire, sorry deputy whatever whatever. The other deputy wey I sabi na OSI DI NJO ( Osinbajo
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Prof Sonny Tyoden-Plateau state!
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Harrisee(m): 5:51pm On Aug 23, 2017
rheether:
Lolo Cecilia Ezillo is the Deputy of Enugu state.

Are you from Enugu?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by rheether(f): 6:05pm On Aug 23, 2017
fyxboss:
042, fine Ibo girl. I want to marry u

Come see my papa wink wink
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Bashnigga(m): 6:08pm On Aug 23, 2017
Who b Kogi state deputy gov sef
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Ndkings1(m): 6:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Prince Eze madumere.... Imo state

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Haywhybaba007(m): 6:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mrs Titi Laoye Tomori (State Of Osun).
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by nicolosam(m): 6:16pm On Aug 23, 2017
Because it is irrelevant both politically and in responsibility.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Agbaletu:
I don't even think we have office of the Deputy Governor in Ekiti State.
lol. God bless you jor. You just said my mind.
Fayose is both the Governor, Deputy Governor and State House of Assembly combined.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by sojics(m): 6:35pm On Aug 23, 2017
I love this topic, I am from Enugu state our deputy Gorvernor is a woman she's yellow in completion she's an elderly woman.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Jilo83(m): 6:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
Otunba Moses Alake Adeyemo
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by wigano: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2017
[quote author=NtoAkwaIbom post=59752307]Moses Frank Ekpo Akwa Abasi Ibom State.[/quote alias Uncle Mo grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Godwitus1(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Am not sure maybe my state Governor is existing sef not tolk of Deputy Governor... Abeg i want chop doya (yam) grin
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Preye1599(m): 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Kogi I see you
BlackDBagba:
We don't have one undecided
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Bimpe29: 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
My Deputy Governor is Elder Peter Kishra, and he has been representing Governor AbdulFatah Ahmed in most of National Economic Council and Northern Governors Forum meetings
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by salbis(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:

Are you Babur?

just asking
Kilba.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by egopersonified(f): 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
like play like play, that was how phillip shuaibu became deputy governor, when I see his pictures on billboards, I just smh
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by fk001(m): 8:01pm On Aug 23, 2017
salbis:
Kilba.

OK cool, i have a lot of kilba's as friends

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by salbis(m): 8:11pm On Aug 23, 2017
fk001:

OK cool, i have a lot of kilba's as friends
Nice to know that Bro. You?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by AdigunUnique: 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
Am also from kwara state, but we av pinnacle of d useless deputy gov in Nigeria, during d last election hardly u will c is face inside poster.... But bukola saraki boldly will at d top while d person contesting at d bottom of d poster
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Lawsimon(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
MOSES EKPO (AKWA IBOM STATE)...an octogenarian.
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by peterbello(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr Adebayo Adelabu and Alhaji Suleiman Barau, Deputy governors, Central Bank of Nigeria. Those are my deputy governors.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by fk001(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
salbis:
Nice to know that Bro. You?
Dad Babur, mom Fulani from yola

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by fyxboss(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
rheether:

Come see my papa wink wink
That's a minor thing. when
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by babington91(m): 8:40pm On Aug 23, 2017
Chief Mrs Yetunde Onanuga
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by greatseed: 8:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr Agboola, Ondo state
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Halo22: 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2017
saaedlee:
Osibanjo
Iti.......they said deputy governor, you are there typing Vice President. Are u ok?
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by mayoor15(m): 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2017
abiodunalasa:
Hello guys..
I noticed that Deputy Governors in Nigeria are so obscure. One hardly hear anything about them after election.

I am from Kwara state and the name of our Deputy Governor is Elder Peter Kishira. I have never seen his in public since 2015 General Election. I don't even know him by face. In fact, I had to check on google now to ascertain his name.

What is the name of the deputy Governor of your state ?
Deputies are just name office holders.... It's far worse in kwara, remember ogundeji also. They only chop and go, they do nada
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Ifeogunleye1(f): 9:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Mr Moses Adeyemo Oyo state
Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by omerta07(m): 9:58pm On Aug 23, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Moses Frank Ekpo Akwa Abasi Ibom State.
You forgot to put "Pa"...
Dude is older than Buhari if I'm not mistaken.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of Your Deputy Governor ? by Erukulele(m): 10:03pm On Aug 23, 2017
Prof. Olusola Eleka (Ekiti state)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari / Jonathan, Oshiomhole, Ezekwesili, Others Extol Capt Hosa As Children Launch NGO / Peter Obi Directed Employment Of All Non-Anambra Workers Reviewed (2011)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.