Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? (5923 Views)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To / Guys, Can You Take A Bullet For Your Girlfriend? See Funny Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by bbbabes(f): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yes we know everyone has their taste. But is this moderate dressing or jus too extreme? It seems that's the norm.

The other time it was a lady that exposed her big camel toe in public. Who would believe a woman can have a camel toe that big.

See her pic here : http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/08/what-did-you-see.html

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by taylor88(m): 4:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Unless am a suspect

trying to escape from police and attention on the streets

blv me walk with her as a guy no body looks ur face

except gays though

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Dillusionist(m): 4:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
nawa see dressing...abeg lemme come and be going

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by dingbang(m): 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yeah... At the grammys
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
Hell naw
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by IVORY2009(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
bbbabes:
Yes we know everyone has their taste. But is this moderate dressing or jus too extreme? It seems that's the norm.

The other time it was a lady that exposed her big camel toe in public. Who would believe a woman can have a camel toe that big.

. Bros,.........yeeeee
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by DIKEnaWAR: 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
No bweast. No yansh. Displaying bone.
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
No i cant but i most certainly can fvck her silly

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2017
grin

Hahahha..i wudnt mind chilling with her as long we go the beach coz that fishnet is really good to catch some fishes grin

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by ufuosman(m): 4:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
YES bt for the parlour to room.lol
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
ufuosman:
YES bt for the parlour to room.lol

Bad child is that what Op is asking u grin
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by mofeoluwadassah: 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2017
weytin dey there naw winki go waka with her to da oza room cool

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Yes but I will fvck her like six times on the streets before we get to our destination.
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Safiaa(f): 5:47pm On Aug 23, 2017
Thats mariam musa smiley
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Nicolars(m): 6:24pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

One lesbian caught... More to go

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Greatzeus(m): 7:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
It's still better than this

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by samisj4real(m): 7:14pm On Aug 23, 2017
Nicolars:

grin
Nicolars:

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by SEEDORF441(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
Wen craze no dey worry me
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by ashewoboy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 23, 2017
what is wrong with the attire? m ok with it.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by ashewoboy(m): 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:

your moniker should be ashewogirl.
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by slayking(m): 8:30pm On Aug 23, 2017
Girls who dress provocative like this are only after one thing.
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by ufuosman(m): 8:37pm On Aug 23, 2017
badoi:

Bad child is that what Op is asking u grin
No, bt na my answer be dat.lol
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Mikee7(m): 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
It's not the picture at the bottom OH! It's the one in the link. All those saying nothing wrong check the link
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by Kobicove(m): 1:05am On Aug 24, 2017
I have seen worse undecided
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by kennykendo(m): 3:18am On Aug 24, 2017
bbbabes:

the transparent skirt MIGHT be an issue.
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by kelvinhenry2(m): 9:32am On Aug 24, 2017
Am sure dats still beta dan dis

Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by moorevic(m): 11:02am On Aug 24, 2017
In Rihanna's voice to creamy crew "I know you wanna see her niki niki naked"
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by nextstep(m): 3:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Anytime anyday...
Re: Guys, Can You Walk With A Lady That Dressed Like This? by brightalo17: 3:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
nawa see dressing...abeg lemme come and be going
Going where?

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Keep Dating Girls With Spiritual Powers / Sexy And Curvy Black Girls With Milk And Honey /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.