Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? (2989 Views)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by sorextee(m): 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2017
I have money
I just sent the money to your account..
How much do u need fot the Brazilian hair...
Wen the money finishes,let me know..

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 23, 2017
iamJ:
Dear IamKashyBaby :*

No words can empress how bright you have made my life

How much you have changed me in such a short little time, how much i miss you even when we are talking, how my heart pauses when you laugh or how your craziness makes me laugh out loud, when i think of you

I think about you while am thinking about you, i close my eyes and see your beautiful face, i miss you so much, I am jealous of the breeze that touches and feels your soft skin

I want to smell your hair, hold your hands, make you laugh till you cry, call you names till i lose my voice

From gummy bear

Aaaww...My love u juz melt my heart kiss

You are very sweet..U juz flipped my world & i didnt expect this gonna happen ever to me.. I wanna say thank you so much for making me so special..This I promise to cherish you each day.

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by FemiEddy(m): 11:09pm On Aug 23, 2017
"You are my greatest achievement on Earth" , She always give me dat loving smile each time I say that to her smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 24, 2017
Simongm:

I can see you lack simple courtesy, even on a faceless forum, you still exhibiting your lack of home training.
Do not mention me again if you don't want thunder to fire you, idiooot!
Hehehehehe...no use laff kill me abeg. Wetin concern home training with the hard fact weh dey pain you. Are you a kid? Next time when you are given an advice too deep for you to unravel, just accept it and say "thank you" and it will save you unnecessary stress of thunder firing somebody. Lol..how many MB will d thunder consume, is it an electronic thunder or how, because rain isn't falling these days and even sango-God of thunder is impotent without rain.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Lewaluv(f): 12:42am On Aug 24, 2017
I tell him daddy gimme milk.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by ItsTutsi(m): 12:54am On Aug 24, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
my lord....you are the D in my P cool

2 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:12am On Aug 24, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Hehehehehe...no use laff kill me abeg. Wetin concern home training with the hard fact weh dey pain you. Are you a kid? Next time when you are given an advice too deep for you to unravel, just accept it and say "thank you" and it will save you unnecessary stress of thunder firing somebody. Lol..how many MB will d thunder consume, is it an electronic thunder or how, because rain isn't falling these days and even sango-God of thunder is impotent without rain.
You are definitely the kid here, you want to know "wetin concern home training with" your foolish advice right?? Them tell me wetin concer my "mama" with your earlier post, for goodness sake...if you by chance hame a good home trainning coupled with courtesy you wont be mentioning someone' "mama" because i supposed you'll have a little regards for your parents and same should be extended to other peoples parents irrespective of the paltform((faceless forum inclusive).
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:20am On Aug 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

Aaaww...My love u juz melt my heart kiss

You are very sweet..U juz flipped my world & i didnt expect this gonna happen ever to me.. I wanna say thank you so much for making me so special..This I promise to cherish you each day.

YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. kiss

Lucky gal, keep it up. Cc: iamJ
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:24am On Aug 24, 2017
Lewaluv:
I tell him daddy gimme milk.
What kind of milk ooo, i guess its the one that sends you to the "Peak" and not really the peak milk.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 24, 2017
Simongm:
Lucky gal, keep it up. Cc: iamJ

Yes I am very lucky indeed grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by digglevictor(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2017
MurderEnglish:

as English is not my language,should I fly away? undecided

Why do you called me moniker, is it my name?

You have violated by name and my basical human right as a bonafied citizens of my kontri.

You for have told me my name, then I will answer you jejely. Now you have called me moniker on the internet,
what will my neighbor do when the enter here and see it...the will laff at me and call me moniker where be say am a guy man.
I know sarcasm when I see one
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Khutie: 10:42am On Aug 24, 2017
Dillusionist:
smh
•••wah happened to yhur main?
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2017
Simongm:
You are definitely the kid here, you want to know "wetin concern home training with" your foolish advice right?? Them tell me wetin concer my "mama" with your earlier post, for goodness sake...if you by chance hame a good home trainning coupled with courtesy you wont be mentioning someone' "mama" because i supposed you'll have a little regards for your parents and same should be extended to other peoples parents irrespective of the paltform((faceless forum inclusive).
Lol bro all you have to tell a girl is "I love you so much, I've never loved anyone like you" ...simple!

saying "the next girl I will love after you is your daughter" is going too far and you know it. You just wan win argument.
That statement can backfire. You're saying them to a woman remember!

Do you know how many girl you will come across before her daughter is born and grows up? That's if you don't break up sef. What if the daughter grows up and eventually turns out to be who you can't tolerate. You're talking like tomorrow is in your hands.

Good luck o. Sha dey careful.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chai!!! Meet Lerato Theletsanza, South African Slay Queen With An Alluring Body / How Do You Guys Deal With A Selfish Girlfriend / Break Up Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.