Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? (2974 Views)

What Were The Most Hurtful Words You Received From Someone You Love? / Men, Share 3 Words You Like To Hear More Than "I Love You" / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
I saw a very great joy and overwhelming emotion in my girl friend when it told her that...

"The next girl i will ever love on this earth will be our daughter"
I think that was the most beautiful words i have ever said to her, because it really moved her.

So, tell us the most beautiful words you've ever told your guy/girl?
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by MurderEnglish(m): 7:15pm On Aug 23, 2017
my girl is too granded in English. She will say I have copied somebody con tell her. It won't work. Just live me let me alone for now.pls.

5 Likes

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by luminouz(m): 7:17pm On Aug 23, 2017
Me: I love ur indentured ASS!!!!
She:.Thank u darling lumi...ur one in a million!!!!
I burst out laughing!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:20pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:
my girl is too granded in English. She will say I have copied somebody con tell her. It won't work. Just live me let me alone for now.pls.

Your moniker though...MurderEnglish.
Why wont she accused you of copying somebody when all you have been successful at is killing English on purpose and illegally.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Rukkydelta(f): 7:23pm On Aug 23, 2017
I never loved you and I can't, I didn't think of trying to neither will I love you
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:26pm On Aug 23, 2017
luminouz:
Me: I love ur indentured ASS!!!! She:.Thank u darling lumi...ur one in a million!!!! I burst out laughing!!!! grin
hmmm "indentured Ass" i hope she didn't bother to check the meaning, right?
Lolzzzz
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by luminouz(m): 7:27pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simongm:

hmmm "indentured Ass"
i hope she didn't bother to check the meaning, right?

Lolzzzz
I am telling u bro!! She had no fvcking idea!!! grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by MurderEnglish(m): 7:29pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simongm:

Your moniker though...MurderEnglish.
Why wont she accused you of copying somebody when all you have been successful at is killing English on purpose and illegally.

as English is not my language,should I fly away? undecided

Why do you called me moniker, is it my name?

You have violated by name and my basical human right as a bonafied citizens of my kontri.

You for have told me my name, then I will answer you jejely. Now you have called me moniker on the internet,
what will my neighbor do when the enter here and see it...the will laff at me and call me moniker where be say am a guy man.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:32pm On Aug 23, 2017
I have never bleeped a pusssy so sweet. You're d best I've ever known.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
my lord....you are the D in my P cool
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by iamJ(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dear IamKashyBaby :*

No words can empress how bright you have made my life

How much you have changed me in such a short little time, how much i miss you even when we are talking, how my heart pauses when you laugh or how your craziness makes me laugh out loud, when i think of you

I think about you while am thinking about you, i close my eyes and see your beautiful face, i miss you so much, I am jealous of the breeze that touches and feels your soft skin

I want to smell your hair, hold your hands, make you laugh till you cry, call you names till i lose my voice

From gummy bear

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:34pm On Aug 23, 2017
MurderEnglish:

as English is not my language,should I fly away? undecided

Why do you called me moniker, is it my name?

You have violated by name and my basical human right as a bonafied citizens of my kontri.

You for have told me my name, then I will answer you jejely. Now you have called me moniker on the internet,
what will my neighbor do when the enter here and see it...the will laff at me and call me moniker where be say am a guy man.
You are under arrest for killing queens English.

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by chipatra: 7:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
na my turn, na me go fûck you wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Dillusionist(m): 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
I have never bleeped a pusssy so sweet. You're d best I've ever known.
smh
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
iamJ:
Dear IamKashyBaby :*

No words can empress how bright you have made my life

How much you have changed me in such a short little time, how much i miss you even when we are talking, how my heart pauses when you laugh or how your craziness makes me laugh out loud, when i think of you

I think about you while am thinking about you, i close my eyes and see your beautiful face, i miss you so much, I am jealous of the breeze that touches and feels your soft skin

I want to smell you hair, hold your hands, make you laugh till you cry, call you names till i lose my voice

From gummy bear
That is nice, she is lucky. Cc: Iamkashybaby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Dillusionist(m): 7:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
chipatra:
lol..sounds so aggressive
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:41pm On Aug 23, 2017
chipatra:
Oh really? Mouth sealed!
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by MurderEnglish(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simongm:
You are under arrest for killing queens English.

Rada Rada, I have been laffing you in English. Is Nigeria not now Independent of every kontri? Tank God you are not near me, I will just whisper to you to teach me. sad
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:42pm On Aug 23, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
my lord....you are the D in my P cool
Cool one dear.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by chipatra: 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simongm:
Oh really? Mouth sealed!
yes o! dey kind joy wey go comot for im face no get part 2 grin
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

smh
Yes ke. Me I don't lie or pretend.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by chipatra: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

lol..sounds so aggressive
yes o! na so o! cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simongm:
I saw a very great joy and overwhelming emotion in my girl friend when it told her that...

"The next girl i will ever love on this earth will be our daughter"
I think that was the most beautiful words i have ever said to her, because it really moved her.

So, tell us the most beautiful words you've ever told your guy/girl?
You mumu o. your case just be like Samson and Delilah. You dey consciously put your life in a soul-tie because a woman gives you her body.

You forgotten that anything that comes from a woman is transient in nature. I pity your destiny.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Dillusionist(m): 7:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
okay..enjoy!!
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2017
chipatra:
yes o! dey kind joy wey go comot for im face no get part 2 grin
Just thinking how i will feel if i hear that, i jus say..oya take charge of the wheel na you get am.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 23, 2017
I don't do romantic shiit but I will like to learn smiley
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

You mumu o. your case just be like Samson and Delilah. You dey consciously put your life in a soul-tie because a woman gives you her body.

You forgotten that anything that comes from a woman is transient in nature. I pity your destiny.

We are not on the same page. please, face front.
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 7:55pm On Aug 23, 2017
LuvSwollenPussy:
I love that...
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by chipatra: 7:57pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simongm:

Just thinking how i will feel if i hear that, i jus say..oya take charge of the wheel na you get am.
no think am 2 much, grin
just use style tell your woman make she fûck you for once, cheesy
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2017
Simongm:

We are not on the same page. please, face front.
Aaaaaaaah! Your mumu don tie wrapper o.
The girl juju don finally catch you!
No worry, you go soon deny ya mama
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 8:12pm On Aug 23, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:

Aaaaaaaah! Your mumu don tie wrapper o.

The girl juju don finally catch you!

No worry, you go soon deny ya mama

I can see you lack simple courtesy, even on a faceless forum, you still exhibiting your lack of home training.
Do not mention me again if you don't want thunder to fire you, idiooot!
Re: The Most Beautiful Words You Can Tell Your Guy/girl? by Simongm(m): 8:13pm On Aug 23, 2017
chipatra:
no think am 2 much, grin
just use style tell your woman make she fûck you for once, cheesy
Copy that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

At My Age I'm Starting To Be Worried. / We Just Met And She's Indirectly Asking For Money. How Do You Handle That Guys / How Can I Turn Her Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.