Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (19475 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2018
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
12TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : WEARY OF WORRY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14

As you fight the good fight of faith today, remember this: Your mind is where the battle will take place. Whatever you allow to captivate your mind will rule your life. Will it be the Word of God or the lies of Satan?
The decision is yours.
If you want the Word to reign, make up your mind now to resist the devil when he comes to plant doubts within you. Refuse to surrender to the circumstantial pressure he brings your way. Decide at the outset that you will not succumb to this trial. Dig your heels in and stand immovable upon the promises of God.
When thoughts come that are contrary to God's will, cast them down. And above all, don't worry. Worrying is meditating the thoughts of Satan.
When you recognize you are worrying, stop it immediately. Replace worried, fearful and doubtful thoughts with the Word.
Be assured, Satan will continually try to tell you that your situation is hopeless. He will persistently peddle doubt, defeat and discouragement. But if you won't allow him to sell you his goods, his commission will be zero. If you don't buy his lies, he can't cause them to come to pass in your life.
God has promised that He will always cause you to triumph in Christ. You are guaranteed victory over any adversity you face today. Make up your mind right now to be a winner and you'll spread the knowledge of victory in Christ everywhere you go.
Scripture Reading:
Philippians 4:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Do not worry, rather rejoice and be thankful. Worrying is about buying time for the devil to frolic with your mind bringing in negative thoughts, rather cast down every worrying and evil imaginations and fill yourself with the thoughts and promises of God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC MONDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 7:56pm On Feb 12, 2018
Tosinex:
12TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : WEARY OF WORRY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2 Corinthians 2:14

As you fight the good fight of faith today, remember this: Your mind is where the battle will take place. Whatever you allow to captivate your mind will rule your life. Will it be the Word of God or the lies of Satan?
The decision is yours.
If you want the Word to reign, make up your mind now to resist the devil when he comes to plant doubts within you. Refuse to surrender to the circumstantial pressure he brings your way. Decide at the outset that you will not succumb to this trial. Dig your heels in and stand immovable upon the promises of God.
When thoughts come that are contrary to God's will, cast them down. And above all, don't worry. Worrying is meditating the thoughts of Satan.
When you recognize you are worrying, stop it immediately. Replace worried, fearful and doubtful thoughts with the Word.
Be assured, Satan will continually try to tell you that your situation is hopeless. He will persistently peddle doubt, defeat and discouragement. But if you won't allow him to sell you his goods, his commission will be zero. If you don't buy his lies, he can't cause them to come to pass in your life.
God has promised that He will always cause you to triumph in Christ. You are guaranteed victory over any adversity you face today. Make up your mind right now to be a winner and you'll spread the knowledge of victory in Christ everywhere you go.
Scripture Reading:
Philippians 4:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Do not worry, rather rejoice and be thankful. Worrying is about buying time for the devil to frolic with your mind bringing in negative thoughts, rather cast down every worrying and evil imaginations and fill yourself with the thoughts and promises of God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC MONDAY.
I have the mind of Christ
Am born of the Word, my origin is in the Word
I am the Word personified
I am a winner today and always
The Word has gained the ascendancy in my life
Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 13, 2018
13TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : YOU CAN OPEN THAT DOOR.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Matthew 7:7

How long has it been since you were backed into a corner, hemmed in by a seemingly insurmountable problem? If you're anything like most folks, it hasn't been very long. Some of us spend years trying to work our way out of financial binds only to end up more bound by debt than ever. Others work fanatically on marriages that, despite their best efforts, deteriorate from year to year. Still others fight battles against fear or depression, drug addiction or disease.
Deep within our hearts, each of us knows there must be an answer to the problem we face. But often it seems to be out of reach, hidden behind a door that's locked tightly against us.
What I want you to know today, however, is this: we can open that door! Jesus Himself has given us the keys.
Right now you may be facing a situation that looks utterly hopeless, but God has a key ring full of keys that will unlock any situation. He has the keys that open the doors for you spiritually and physically, financially and emotionally. No matter how hard the devil tries to trap you, if you'll get hold of the right key, you can find your way out.
God's Word is full of keys of kingdom principles—keys to bind the devil's operations and keys to loose yourself from his snares. God has a key that will unravel any knot that the devil can tie. He also has a key that will lock up the devil's operation so tightly that he won't be able to move.
Remember this: There's no situation so dark and so cleverly designed by the forces of darkness that there is not a kingdom key that will unlock it with kingdom power.
There is an answer to your situation. So keep digging for it. If you've been digging in the Word of God in one spot and haven't found your answer, then look at another chapter, a different verse. Keep digging until you find the key. Keep knocking at every door until you find the one that opens.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 63

MY-COMMENT:
God has every key to unlock any door the adversary might have closed unto you. Have you find yourself in financial difficulties or in Marital problems, do you have challenges in your business, keep digging, keep praying, the Lord will unlock every doors you have desired unto you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On Feb 13, 2018
Tosinex:
13TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : YOU CAN OPEN THAT DOOR.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Ask, and it shall be given to you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.
Matthew 7:7

How long has it been since you were backed into a corner, hemmed in by a seemingly insurmountable problem? If you're anything like most folks, it hasn't been very long. Some of us spend years trying to work our way out of financial binds only to end up more bound by debt than ever. Others work fanatically on marriages that, despite their best efforts, deteriorate from year to year. Still others fight battles against fear or depression, drug addiction or disease.
Deep within our hearts, each of us knows there must be an answer to the problem we face. But often it seems to be out of reach, hidden behind a door that's locked tightly against us.
What I want you to know today, however, is this: we can open that door! Jesus Himself has given us the keys.
Right now you may be facing a situation that looks utterly hopeless, but God has a key ring full of keys that will unlock any situation. He has the keys that open the doors for you spiritually and physically, financially and emotionally. No matter how hard the devil tries to trap you, if you'll get hold of the right key, you can find your way out.
God's Word is full of keys of kingdom principles—keys to bind the devil's operations and keys to loose yourself from his snares. God has a key that will unravel any knot that the devil can tie. He also has a key that will lock up the devil's operation so tightly that he won't be able to move.
Remember this: There's no situation so dark and so cleverly designed by the forces of darkness that there is not a kingdom key that will unlock it with kingdom power.
There is an answer to your situation. So keep digging for it. If you've been digging in the Word of God in one spot and haven't found your answer, then look at another chapter, a different verse. Keep digging until you find the key. Keep knocking at every door until you find the one that opens.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 63

MY-COMMENT:
God has every key to unlock any door the adversary might have closed unto you. Have you find yourself in financial difficulties or in Marital problems, do you have challenges in your business, keep digging, keep praying, the Lord will unlock every doors you have desired unto you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY.
I am a solution provider because I carry on my inside the solution provider Himself!
All things are possible to me!
Thanks OP God bless you over and over again
Keep up the good work your posts are changing lives and building them.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 14, 2018
14TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : LOVE IS THE POWER CHARGE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:12-13

Love. It is the first and foremost command Jesus gave us, yet all too many believers neglect to follow it.
I'm talking about believers who can quote tremendous amounts of scripture and who may speak the Name of Jesus 35 or 40 times a day, yet they're rough and insensitive to the needs of their friends and family. They're so busy "serving God," they don't have time to serve people. Strife is their hallmark.
You may have been saved 45 years; you may talk in tongues all day long; but if you have strife in your heart and you're not living by the love commandment of Jesus, spiritual things are foolishness to you.
When you're in that condition, the Name of Jesus won't work. Faith won't work because the Bible says that faith works by love. In fact, none of the gifts of the Spirit will work if you don't have love. First Corinthians 13 says so.
Do you want to see the incredible power of God released through your life? Then start putting the love command in action. Start loving those around you.
Love is the power charge, friend. God's power package just won't work without it. That's why we've seen so many power failures in the Body of Christ. Starting today, you and I can turn those failures around. We can make up our minds to let the Word dwell richly within us. We can set our hearts on keeping the commands of Jesus and speak His Name with confidence and authority. And, most important of all, we can begin to love one another.
Then we will truly see the power of God begin to flow.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 13:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
Love is what we need, love is all we need, love is what we should give, it doesn't matter how spiritual we are if we don't express love to our environment we are just going to be a sounding brass. Make up your mind to show love to everyone within your capacity, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:06am On Feb 15, 2018
Tosinex:
14TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : LOVE IS THE POWER CHARGE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
John 15:12-13

Love. It is the first and foremost command Jesus gave us, yet all too many believers neglect to follow it.
I'm talking about believers who can quote tremendous amounts of scripture and who may speak the Name of Jesus 35 or 40 times a day, yet they're rough and insensitive to the needs of their friends and family. They're so busy "serving God," they don't have time to serve people. Strife is their hallmark.
You may have been saved 45 years; you may talk in tongues all day long; but if you have strife in your heart and you're not living by the love commandment of Jesus, spiritual things are foolishness to you.
When you're in that condition, the Name of Jesus won't work. Faith won't work because the Bible says that faith works by love. In fact, none of the gifts of the Spirit will work if you don't have love. First Corinthians 13 says so.
Do you want to see the incredible power of God released through your life? Then start putting the love command in action. Start loving those around you.
Love is the power charge, friend. God's power package just won't work without it. That's why we've seen so many power failures in the Body of Christ. Starting today, you and I can turn those failures around. We can make up our minds to let the Word dwell richly within us. We can set our hearts on keeping the commands of Jesus and speak His Name with confidence and authority. And, most important of all, we can begin to love one another.
Then we will truly see the power of God begin to flow.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 13:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
Love is what we need, love is all we need, love is what we should give, it doesn't matter how spiritual we are if we don't express love to our environment we are just going to be a sounding brass. Make up your mind to show love to everyone within your capacity, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.
I am a love child of a love God
I am full and expressive of God's love
I am love personified, thank you Jesus
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:29am On Feb 15, 2018
15TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : A PROVEN SUCCESS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet....for this my son...was lost, and is found.
Luke 15:21-22, 24

Prove yourself. In today's world, that's what you constantly feel you have to do, right? On the job, among friends, even at home you're always working to win the approval you need. Working to convince those around you that you deserve the salary, the friendship and even the love they give you.
Is there any escape?
You better believe there is! It's called grace. Unearned and undeserved favor and acceptance. And there's only one place you can find it—in the heart of God Himself.
There's no better picture of God's grace in action than in the story of the prodigal son. Few of us today can really feel the impact of that story like those first Jewish listeners Jesus told it to. You see, by their standards the prodigal son had committed some of the most despicable acts possible. He'd not only taken advantage of his father and spent his inheritance in riotous living, he'd left the nation of Israel and made covenant with a foreigner—a pig farmer! That was as low as you could get.
In their eyes, that boy's rebellion was so serious his father's only recourse was to disown him.
But that's not what this father did! He welcomed his repentant son home with open arms. He offered him grace—unmerited favor—that was based on the father's love rather than the son's performance.
Next time you catch yourself struggling to make up to God for something you've done wrong, working to win His approval, let the story of the prodigal son set you free. Let it remind you that, in spite of your sins, your Father has received you with open arms. He's put a robe of righteousness on your back and His signet ring on your hand. He's put the shoes of sonship on your feet!
Do you feel unworthy of all that? Sure you do. You were unworthy of it. But God hasn't based His relationship with you on your worthiness. He's based it on His love and on Jesus' worthiness. You don't have to struggle to prove yourself to Him. As far as He's concerned, you're a proven success.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 15:11-32

MY-COMMENT:
As far as God is concerned, you are a proven success, you don't need to be afraid or discouraged to come to the throne of grace when you lost your way, God looks at the worthiness and righteousness of Christ Jesus upon us and not ours, so through that he marks us as a proven success in Him, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 5:42pm On Feb 15, 2018
Tosinex:
15TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : A PROVEN SUCCESS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son. But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet....for this my son...was lost, and is found.
Luke 15:21-22, 24

Prove yourself. In today's world, that's what you constantly feel you have to do, right? On the job, among friends, even at home you're always working to win the approval you need. Working to convince those around you that you deserve the salary, the friendship and even the love they give you.
Is there any escape?
You better believe there is! It's called grace. Unearned and undeserved favor and acceptance. And there's only one place you can find it—in the heart of God Himself.
There's no better picture of God's grace in action than in the story of the prodigal son. Few of us today can really feel the impact of that story like those first Jewish listeners Jesus told it to. You see, by their standards the prodigal son had committed some of the most despicable acts possible. He'd not only taken advantage of his father and spent his inheritance in riotous living, he'd left the nation of Israel and made covenant with a foreigner—a pig farmer! That was as low as you could get.
In their eyes, that boy's rebellion was so serious his father's only recourse was to disown him.
But that's not what this father did! He welcomed his repentant son home with open arms. He offered him grace—unmerited favor—that was based on the father's love rather than the son's performance.
Next time you catch yourself struggling to make up to God for something you've done wrong, working to win His approval, let the story of the prodigal son set you free. Let it remind you that, in spite of your sins, your Father has received you with open arms. He's put a robe of righteousness on your back and His signet ring on your hand. He's put the shoes of sonship on your feet!
Do you feel unworthy of all that? Sure you do. You were unworthy of it. But God hasn't based His relationship with you on your worthiness. He's based it on His love and on Jesus' worthiness. You don't have to struggle to prove yourself to Him. As far as He's concerned, you're a proven success.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 15:11-32

MY-COMMENT:
As far as God is concerned, you are a proven success, you don't need to be afraid or discouraged to come to the throne of grace when you lost your way, God looks at the worthiness and righteousness of Christ Jesus upon us and not ours, so through that he marks us as a proven success in Him, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL THURSDAY.
His grace is sufficient for me!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2018
16TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : A HIDDEN TREASURE

The sower soweth the word.
Mark 4:14

Right now, at this very moment, you have hidden within you a treasure that can change the world. A treasure that can change a man's eternal destiny, that can take him to heaven and save him from hell. A treasure that can turn a person's poverty into prosperity, his sickness into health, his sorrow into joy.
You have within you the all-powerful Word of God.
Don't keep it to yourself. Plant it wherever you go! Sow it into the hearts of those you meet. Share it at every opportunity.
"But I don't know how!" you may say.
Then start learning. Let these three steps help guide the way.
One: Make a decision. Make up your mind and heart today that you are going to share the Word with others no matter what! Determine right now that it's the most important thing you'll ever do. Commit to it. Once you've done that, you'll find the rest is easy.
Two: Prepare yourself. Spend time meditating in the Word each day. Allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you. That will make it easy for you to minister to others. You'll be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and be able to hear His voice. He'll help you know what to say in each situation.
Three: Stay in faith. Once you've shared the Word with someone, trust God for the results. The Word of God does not return void. Even if they seem indifferent to you, even if it appears the Word had no effect, keep believing. Your faith will keep that Word alive inside them, and eventually, it will do its transforming work.
You have, hidden within you, a treasure that can change the world. What are you going to do with it today?
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 4:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
You have the Word of God and its an hidden treasure in you, start sowing it everywhere you go, start speaking it with faith, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2018
Tosinex:
16TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : A HIDDEN TREASURE

The sower soweth the word.
Mark 4:14

Right now, at this very moment, you have hidden within you a treasure that can change the world. A treasure that can change a man's eternal destiny, that can take him to heaven and save him from hell. A treasure that can turn a person's poverty into prosperity, his sickness into health, his sorrow into joy.
You have within you the all-powerful Word of God.
Don't keep it to yourself. Plant it wherever you go! Sow it into the hearts of those you meet. Share it at every opportunity.
"But I don't know how!" you may say.
Then start learning. Let these three steps help guide the way.
One: Make a decision. Make up your mind and heart today that you are going to share the Word with others no matter what! Determine right now that it's the most important thing you'll ever do. Commit to it. Once you've done that, you'll find the rest is easy.
Two: Prepare yourself. Spend time meditating in the Word each day. Allow the Holy Spirit to minister to you. That will make it easy for you to minister to others. You'll be sensitive to the Holy Spirit and be able to hear His voice. He'll help you know what to say in each situation.
Three: Stay in faith. Once you've shared the Word with someone, trust God for the results. The Word of God does not return void. Even if they seem indifferent to you, even if it appears the Word had no effect, keep believing. Your faith will keep that Word alive inside them, and eventually, it will do its transforming work.
You have, hidden within you, a treasure that can change the world. What are you going to do with it today?
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 4:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
You have the Word of God and its an hidden treasure in you, start sowing it everywhere you go, start speaking it with faith, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
I am full of God!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2018
A
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 18, 2018
17TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : WELCOME TO THE BIG LEAGUES
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
Matthew 5:11-12

When persecution comes, don't sit around whining about it. Don't waste your time feeling sorry for yourself. Despite what you may think, that persecution hasn't come because the devil gets his kicks out of picking on you. It comes because you've become a threat to him. It comes because you've put the Word in your heart, and he knows that if he doesn't get it out, you're going to cause him more trouble than he can handle.
So, rejoice! Heavy-duty persecution means you've made it to the big leagues. It means the devil is taking you so seriously that he's sending in his best players in an effort to get you out of the game!
The players that make it to the Super Bowl don't look for some way out of it, do they? They don't say, "Boy, I sure wish I didn't have to be in that Super Bowl game. Those guys are the biggest, meanest players in the country. "Maybe I'll get sick and I won't have to play." No! They relish the opportunity. "Let me at 'em," they say. "I've worked all my life to get here and now I'm going to prove I'm the best!"
That's how you should be when the devil challenges you. You should accept that challenge with joy, knowing you're going to come out a winner. After all, your God is sufficient to see you through. He never stops and wonders if He's going to have enough resources to get poor, little you over your problems this time. He knows He can beat anything the devil brings against you.
So, when persecution comes, trust Him and rejoice, knowing that you've made it to the big leagues now!
Scripture Reading:
1 Peter 4:12-19

MY-COMMENT:
When you face persecution don't be discouraged rather rejoice because you have been noted by the kingdom of darkness to be a strong force against them therefore great is your reward in heaven, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
HAPPY WEEKEND.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:32am On Feb 18, 2018
18TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : SIN STAINED..... OR BLOOD WASHED.

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews 10:16-17

The Bible tells us that under Levitical law, an animal had to be offered every year to atone for the sins of the people. That word atone means "to cover" and it's used continually throughout the Old Testament.
But let me tell you something exciting. It's never used in the New Testament. The Greek word used to describe what Jesus did for us on the cross is a different word altogether. It doesn't just mean "to cover"—it means "to remit; to do completely away with something."
Do you know what that means? It means there is no longer a sin problem. Jesus solved it!
When you made Him your Lord, He didn't just cover your sins, He put you into right-standing with God and re-created you by the Spirit of God as if sin had never existed.
But if you're like many believers, you haven't fully grasped that magnificent truth. You're caught up in what I call a sin consciousness. You keep thinking of yourself as sin stained instead of blood washed.
"Well, after all, Brother Copeland, I'm just an old sinner saved by grace."
No, you're not. You were an old sinner, but grace changed you forever into the very righteousness of God. You are now His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus! As far as God is concerned, your past life is forgotten. It died the death of the Cross.
Think about that. Let it sink into your consciousness until you can rise up boldly and receive the freedom from sin that's yours in Christ Jesus. Receive the righteousness that only the Lamb of God can give.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 9:11-26

MY-COMMENT:
Receive the freedom from sin that's yours in Christ Jesus. Receive the righteousness that only the Lamb of God can give. Don't be sin conscious rather be righteousness conscious.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 5:57am On Feb 19, 2018
Tosinex:
18TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : SIN STAINED..... OR BLOOD WASHED.

This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; and their sins and iniquities will I remember no more.
Hebrews 10:16-17

The Bible tells us that under Levitical law, an animal had to be offered every year to atone for the sins of the people. That word atone means "to cover" and it's used continually throughout the Old Testament.
But let me tell you something exciting. It's never used in the New Testament. The Greek word used to describe what Jesus did for us on the cross is a different word altogether. It doesn't just mean "to cover"—it means "to remit; to do completely away with something."
Do you know what that means? It means there is no longer a sin problem. Jesus solved it!
When you made Him your Lord, He didn't just cover your sins, He put you into right-standing with God and re-created you by the Spirit of God as if sin had never existed.
But if you're like many believers, you haven't fully grasped that magnificent truth. You're caught up in what I call a sin consciousness. You keep thinking of yourself as sin stained instead of blood washed.
"Well, after all, Brother Copeland, I'm just an old sinner saved by grace."
No, you're not. You were an old sinner, but grace changed you forever into the very righteousness of God. You are now His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus! As far as God is concerned, your past life is forgotten. It died the death of the Cross.
Think about that. Let it sink into your consciousness until you can rise up boldly and receive the freedom from sin that's yours in Christ Jesus. Receive the righteousness that only the Lamb of God can give.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 9:11-26

MY-COMMENT:
Receive the freedom from sin that's yours in Christ Jesus. Receive the righteousness that only the Lamb of God can give. Don't be sin conscious rather be righteousness conscious.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus
Sin has no power over me!
Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 19, 2018
19TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : PUT THE WORD FIRST.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
Proverbs 4:5-6

Recently, God has been raising up ever-growing numbers of people who are hungry. Hungry to know their Lord in a deeper way. Hungry to serve Him—in pulpits, on mission fields, in homes, in office buildings and anywhere else He might choose to send them.
They are people who simply aren't content to find the path of least resistance and coast their way into heaven. No, they're determined to run the race...to run, as the apostle Paul said, to obtain the prize. Spiritually speaking, they are on the road to excellence.
Are you among them?
If so, I want to share four simple words that, I believe, will enable you to run the race like a winner.
Put the Word first.
Whether your goal is to be an excellent evangelist or a first-rate engineer in the service of the Lord, it is the wisdom that comes from the Word of God that will get you there.
Jesus said it this way: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).
So commit yourself right now to do whatever it takes to totally saturate yourself with the Word of God. Use every available moment to read, study, listen to and meditate on it.
I know it won't be easy, but if you've made a definite decision to amount to something in the ministry of Jesus Christ and you are determined to take the Great Commission seriously, then be diligent. Put the Word first and there will surely be glorious victories ahead.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 4:1-18

MY-COMMENT:
Put the Word of God first into every activity, into every thing you want to do. Have a full understanding of the Word even as you go into the work of the Master, be fully studded with the Word and be filled with the Spirit, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A LOVELY MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 19, 2018
ProPastorChris:
I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus Sin has no power over me! Glory to God!
Hallelujah, Amen.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00am On Feb 20, 2018
Tosinex:
19TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : PUT THE WORD FIRST.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Get wisdom, get understanding: forget it not; neither decline from the words of my mouth. Forsake her not, and she shall preserve thee: love her, and she shall keep thee.
Proverbs 4:5-6

Recently, God has been raising up ever-growing numbers of people who are hungry. Hungry to know their Lord in a deeper way. Hungry to serve Him—in pulpits, on mission fields, in homes, in office buildings and anywhere else He might choose to send them.
They are people who simply aren't content to find the path of least resistance and coast their way into heaven. No, they're determined to run the race...to run, as the apostle Paul said, to obtain the prize. Spiritually speaking, they are on the road to excellence.
Are you among them?
If so, I want to share four simple words that, I believe, will enable you to run the race like a winner.
Put the Word first.
Whether your goal is to be an excellent evangelist or a first-rate engineer in the service of the Lord, it is the wisdom that comes from the Word of God that will get you there.
Jesus said it this way: "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you" (Matthew 6:33).
So commit yourself right now to do whatever it takes to totally saturate yourself with the Word of God. Use every available moment to read, study, listen to and meditate on it.
I know it won't be easy, but if you've made a definite decision to amount to something in the ministry of Jesus Christ and you are determined to take the Great Commission seriously, then be diligent. Put the Word first and there will surely be glorious victories ahead.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 4:1-18

MY-COMMENT:
Put the Word of God first into every activity, into every thing you want to do. Have a full understanding of the Word even as you go into the work of the Master, be fully studded with the Word and be filled with the Spirit, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A LOVELY MONDAY.
The Word is my life!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
20TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : JOY... A VERY REAL FORCE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Joy. It's not a warm, happy feeling you're supposed to have now and then when things are going well. It's much more than that. Joy is one of the most powerful spiritual forces in the world.
Look again at Nehemiah 8:10 and I'll show you why. If you were to diagram that scripture and remove the phrase, "of the Lord," you would find what it's truly saying is this: Joy is strength. The two are interchangeable.
That's what makes joy so crucial. You can't live a life of faith without being strong in the Lord—and when God wants to make you strong, joy is what He uses to do the job!
Joy is not just a state of mind. It is not a fleeting emotion. Joy is a very real force, and the devil doesn't have anything that can stand up against it. Just as fear has to yield to faith, discouragement has to yield to joy.
Since joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, you already have it residing within you. But you must develop it, confess it and live by it if you want to enjoy its power.
Whatever circumstances you are facing today, you can be full of joy. You can be strong in the Lord. You can draw on the supply of the Holy Spirit within you and come out on top.
Rejoice!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 18:28-50

MY-COMMENT:
Joy is a vital force you need to live a life of faith, because when things are going down and it looks as if there is no hope, you've got to rejoice and be happy, activate that force and make your faith strong then you will see situations turning for you good, you have that faith in you, tune it up now, rejoice and be glad, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 3:04pm On Feb 20, 2018
Tosinex:
20TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : JOY... A VERY REAL FORCE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Joy. It's not a warm, happy feeling you're supposed to have now and then when things are going well. It's much more than that. Joy is one of the most powerful spiritual forces in the world.
Look again at Nehemiah 8:10 and I'll show you why. If you were to diagram that scripture and remove the phrase, "of the Lord," you would find what it's truly saying is this: Joy is strength. The two are interchangeable.
That's what makes joy so crucial. You can't live a life of faith without being strong in the Lord—and when God wants to make you strong, joy is what He uses to do the job!
Joy is not just a state of mind. It is not a fleeting emotion. Joy is a very real force, and the devil doesn't have anything that can stand up against it. Just as fear has to yield to faith, discouragement has to yield to joy.
Since joy is one of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, you already have it residing within you. But you must develop it, confess it and live by it if you want to enjoy its power.
Whatever circumstances you are facing today, you can be full of joy. You can be strong in the Lord. You can draw on the supply of the Holy Spirit within you and come out on top.
Rejoice!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 18:28-50

MY-COMMENT:
Joy is a vital force you need to live a life of faith, because when things are going down and it looks as if there is no hope, you've got to rejoice and be happy, activate that force and make your faith strong then you will see situations turning for you good, you have that faith in you, tune it up now, rejoice and be glad, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED TUESDAY.
I am full of joy inexplicable am full of glory!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2018
21ST FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : BE HOLD THE LORD
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:2

Inside, you're perfect—born again in the image of Jesus Himself. But outwardly do you find yourself falling frustratingly short of that perfection? Is there a solution? Yes! The secret lies in "the renewing of your mind."
Romans 12:2 tells us that, if you'll renew your mind, you can actually be "transformed." That word transformed is translated from the Greek word from which we get the term
metamorphosis. It's used in Scripture in two other places.
One of those places is when Jesus was
transfigured on the Mount as He spoke with Moses and Elijah. The other is found in 2 Corinthians 3:18. It says, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."
Changed, transformed, transfigured! Those are powerful, exciting words, and they describe what will happen to you as you spend time beholding the Lord in the Word and in prayer. As you spend time renewing your mind, your outer being will be transformed in much the same way as a caterpillar is changed into a butterfly. Instead of conforming to the image of the world, you'll begin to conform to the image of the reborn spirit within you which is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Take time to get away from the world and study God's Word. Meditate on it and let it change you from the inside out. Be transformed by the renewing of your mind and release the beautiful spiritual butterfly that's living in you!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 3:6-18

MY-COMMENT:
Take time to study God's Word, it's quick and powerful, meditate on it and release it into your environment, then you will see how great transformation you will be encountering around you, Amen!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:35am On Feb 22, 2018
Tosinex:
21ST FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : BE HOLD THE LORD
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind.
Romans 12:2

Inside, you're perfect—born again in the image of Jesus Himself. But outwardly do you find yourself falling frustratingly short of that perfection? Is there a solution? Yes! The secret lies in "the renewing of your mind."
Romans 12:2 tells us that, if you'll renew your mind, you can actually be "transformed." That word transformed is translated from the Greek word from which we get the term
metamorphosis. It's used in Scripture in two other places.
One of those places is when Jesus was
transfigured on the Mount as He spoke with Moses and Elijah. The other is found in 2 Corinthians 3:18. It says, "But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord."
Changed, transformed, transfigured! Those are powerful, exciting words, and they describe what will happen to you as you spend time beholding the Lord in the Word and in prayer. As you spend time renewing your mind, your outer being will be transformed in much the same way as a caterpillar is changed into a butterfly. Instead of conforming to the image of the world, you'll begin to conform to the image of the reborn spirit within you which is created in righteousness and true holiness.
Take time to get away from the world and study God's Word. Meditate on it and let it change you from the inside out. Be transformed by the renewing of your mind and release the beautiful spiritual butterfly that's living in you!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 3:6-18

MY-COMMENT:
Take time to study God's Word, it's quick and powerful, meditate on it and release it into your environment, then you will see how great transformation you will be encountering around you, Amen!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.
Wow!!!!!!
The Word is mightily working in and on me daily!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2018
22ND FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : BE WILLING TO WAIT.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

He who guards his mouth and his tongue keeps himself from troubles.
Proverbs 21:23,

There's just no two ways about it. If you want to live a life of blessing, you're going to have to make your words agree with what God says. Not just for a few hours or a few days, but all the time.
And if you've ever done that, you know it's not easy. As time wears on and the circumstances around you appear to be stubbornly determined to stay in the same miserable condition they've always been in, it's hard to keep on speaking God's Word. But you have to do it if you ever want your harvest of blessing to come in.
When Kenneth started preaching prosperity, I sat out there and listened to him with holes in the bottom of my shoes. We had terrible financial problems but we knew those problems didn't change what the Word of God said. We knew His prosperity promises were true even if we hadn't been able to tap in to them yet. So, even though we felt foolish at times, we just kept on talking about God's generous provision for us.
I realized later that Word went to work for us from the first day we began to believe it and speak it and order our lives according to it. Our prosperity crop began to grow the moment we started putting seeds in the ground. It just took time for them to come up.
The problem is, believers don't last that long. They start planting well enough, but then when they don't see immediate results, when the bank account gets low and rent is past due, they get discouraged and begin to speak words of lack and defeat. They tear up their crop with the words of their own mouths, and they never get to enjoy the fruit of it.
The next time you strike out on faith, whether it's in the financial realm or any other area, keep that in mind. Determine from the beginning that you're not going to let that waiting period discourage you. Then hang on until the Word of God is manifest in your life. Put patience to work and keep your words in line. You will receive your harvest.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 18:4-8, 20-21

MY-COMMENT:
Be willing to wait for your harvest, don't be in a hurry for it, don't speak negative words, as long as there is sowing time definitely there is going to be a harvest time. Don't speak negative about your situation rather speak the Word of God and stands on it, your harvest will surely come, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC THURSDAY.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2018
23RD FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : DON'T STOP AT THE GATE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16

When you made Jesus the Lord of your life, one of the privileges you received was the right to come to the throne room of God any time you want to. Think about that! You have the right to go boldly before God and obtain whatever you need.
Even though that's clearly what the Bible says, many people don't act like the believe it. They go boldly into the throne room. Instead they think, I could never go in to where God is. I'll just stand out here and yell and hope He hears me. I used to be guilty of that myself.
I remember one day I was in prayer, begging and pleading, bombarding the gates of heaven for revival. After I'd been at it a little while, the Lord spoke to me. What are you doing? He said.
"I'm bombarding the gates of heaven with prayer for revival," I answered.
Kenneth, how big is My city? He asked me.
"As far as I can tell from what the Bible says, it's about 1200 cubits or somewhere around 1500 miles square and 1500 miles high."
Then why are you bombarding the gates? Assuming that My throne is in the middle of the city that leaves you about 750 miles short! And, by the way, He added, those gates aren't locked. Why don't you quit bombarding them and just come on in?
After I repented for mimicking old traditional prayers without thinking, I remembered that the Word says, "Come boldly to the throne" and I've been coming boldly ever since.
Do you need to receive something from God today? Don't waste time standing around outside heaven's gates. Through Jesus you belong in the very throne room of God. So come right on in. The door is always open for you.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 4:14-16, 5:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Don't stand at the gate, enter in and come boldly to the Throne of Grace, that is where Jesus is, that is where He's sitting waiting for you to hear your plea, waiting to make you strong again. You have the grace to come in, don't stand at the gate. Attimes when I feel down, depressed and unworthy, I still go to that throne of grace, yes I might be chastised, but it's a Throne of Grace, therfore I obtain it to move on and to be stronger, do the same thing today, come to the Throne of Grace, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 24, 2018
24TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : PEACE AT HOME.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.
James 3:16

Have you ever noticed that the easiest place to remain self-centered is at home? There's an incentive to be lovely with others, but with your family you are tempted to allow yourself more selfish privileges, as if it didn't count there.
Before I was a Christian, I was more courteous and nicer to friends than to my own family. I was more demanding and less forgiving with those dearest to me than with anyone else.
But after I made Jesus Lord of my life, I realized all that had to change.
Gloria and I began to learn through the Word how important harmony is within our family. We learned that if we wanted the power of agreemeent (see Matthews 18:19) to work in our lives, we could not allow strife in our home.
Strife drops the shield of faith, stops prayer results and invites Satan and his cohorts into your midst. Discord is deadly. It paralyzes the power of God in your life.
Don't allow the enemy to stop you at your own front door by allowing strife in your home. If you do, you'll be no threat to him anywhere else.
Put the power of harmony to work in your family.
Scripture Reading:
Philippians 2:1-13

MY-COMMENT:
Put the power of harmony, unity and Love within your family, let it start and grow from there first then extend it to the World, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY.
HAPPY WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 25, 2018
25TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC: THE CHOICE IS YOURS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Choose you this day whom ye will serve.
Joshua 24:15

Choosing to side with God's Word is a continual challenge. It's not something you do just once. It's a process of choosing to believe and act upon the Word of God over and over in every circumstance.
That's what everyone has to do. Years ago I decided I was going to choose Jesus. Since then I've had to choose Him again and again in situations every day. I've chosen Him as my Lord and Savior. I've chosen Him as my Healer. I've chosen Him as my Financier. I've chosen Him as head of my household. I've chosen Him as head of this ministry. And I still have to choose Him moment by moment.
Sometimes that choice gets tough, but God has promised it will never get too tough. In 1 Corinthians 10:13, He says, "There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able." What the Lord is saying is that He will not allow you to be subjected to a temptation you're unable to overcome. With every temptation, He'll make a way of escape. He'll always make sure you have a choice.
The devil doesn't come tempt you while God is off somewhere else, unaware of what is happening to you. The Spirit of God is constantly there with you, providing you with the way to overcome. In other words, God matches even the toughest temptations with the weapons and power you need to conquer them. He always makes it possible for you to choose life.
So choose to walk in love. Choose to walk by faith. Choose to live by the Word. Jesus is the Way! Choose Him!
Scripture Reading:
Joshua 24:14-24

MY-COMMENT:
Choose the right things, choose to do the right things, choose to be on the side of God, choose to stand on the Word of God, in this present world daily we have different things to choose from but endeavor to choose on that which stands on the Word of God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 26, 2018
26TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : HIS EXTRAVAGANT LOVE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 28:2

Some people have very low expectations of what God will provide for them materially. They trust Him to feed and clothe them, but they don't trust Him to feed and clothe them very
well!
Somehow they've gotten the idea that God's an old miser who will do little more than put rags on their backs and beans on their tables. But that's not what Jesus told us. He said in Matthew 6 that God would clothe us better than He clothed Solomon. That one statement alone proves that God wants to do more than just meet our basic needs. He wants to bless us abundantly. I know that from personal experience.
A few years ago I came home and found two expensive automobiles parked in my driveway. They'd been given to me to use by men who'd been blessed by the Lord through my ministry.
I was baffled. "Lord," I said, "I didn't need
these cars. I hadn't asked You for them, and I wasn't believing for them. What are they doing here?"
Then the Lord spoke up on the inside of me. Have you ever read the scripture in Deuteronomy that says blessings shall come on and overtake those who hearken to My voice?
"Yes," I answered.
Well, son, He said, you've just been overtaken.
Am I saying God gave me those expensive cars just so I could enjoy them? Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.
First Timothy 6:17 says, "[He] giveth us richly all things to enjoy." God is a loving Father. He gets great pleasure from blessing His children. He's extravagant where we're concerned. But don't let that worry you. He can afford it.
Once you truly believe that and begin to hearken to His voice, it won't be long before His blessings will be overtaking you.
Scripture Reading:
1 Kings 10:1-24

MY-COMMENT:
God is ready to shower us with His extravagant love which in turns bring to us extravagant life because great and marvelous things beyond our human comprehension will begin to happen to us, do you believe it, receive it in Jesus name, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A BLESSED MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:26am On Feb 26, 2018
Tosinex:
26TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : HIS EXTRAVAGANT LOVE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken unto the voice of the Lord thy God.
Deuteronomy 28:2

Some people have very low expectations of what God will provide for them materially. They trust Him to feed and clothe them, but they don't trust Him to feed and clothe them very
well!
Somehow they've gotten the idea that God's an old miser who will do little more than put rags on their backs and beans on their tables. But that's not what Jesus told us. He said in Matthew 6 that God would clothe us better than He clothed Solomon. That one statement alone proves that God wants to do more than just meet our basic needs. He wants to bless us abundantly. I know that from personal experience.
A few years ago I came home and found two expensive automobiles parked in my driveway. They'd been given to me to use by men who'd been blessed by the Lord through my ministry.
I was baffled. "Lord," I said, "I didn't need
these cars. I hadn't asked You for them, and I wasn't believing for them. What are they doing here?"
Then the Lord spoke up on the inside of me. Have you ever read the scripture in Deuteronomy that says blessings shall come on and overtake those who hearken to My voice?
"Yes," I answered.
Well, son, He said, you've just been overtaken.
Am I saying God gave me those expensive cars just so I could enjoy them? Yes. That's exactly what I'm saying.
First Timothy 6:17 says, "[He] giveth us richly all things to enjoy." God is a loving Father. He gets great pleasure from blessing His children. He's extravagant where we're concerned. But don't let that worry you. He can afford it.
Once you truly believe that and begin to hearken to His voice, it won't be long before His blessings will be overtaking you.
Scripture Reading:
1 Kings 10:1-24

MY-COMMENT:
God is ready to shower us with His extravagant love which in turns bring to us extravagant life because great and marvelous things beyond our human comprehension will begin to happen to us, do you believe it, receive it in Jesus name, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A BLESSED MONDAY.
I live everyday in super abundance for God has richly blessed me!
Good one OP, God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 27, 2018
27TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : BETTER THINGS TO COME.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

But [God's grace] is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel
2 Timothy 1:10

Have you ever wondered what it will be like when your body dies and you go on to heaven? Well, according to the Word, when that time comes, this flesh and blood tent you live in will die, but you won't feel a thing. You'll just take off the cloak of your flesh, lay it down and go to a better place.
Believers who have died and come back say that they have no sensation of loss—no sting. Their minds stay intact, and they even have arms and legs, but they are spirit and not flesh. One man said he couldn't even tell he wasn't in his body until he tried to grasp something. His hand would just go right through the material object. He was spirit and not flesh.
According to the Apostle Paul, to be absent from the body is to be present with God (2 Corinthians 5:1). So, when God calls you home, you'll just abandon your fleshly body and go to be with Him forever.
It's interesting though. God doesn't even refer to our old, abandoned bodies as being dead . He says they're just asleep . Why? Because He knows that just as sleep is temporary, so is the death of the body. He's planned a day when our sleeping bodies will be awakened and raised up in glory just like Jesus' was.
Hallelujah! There's coming a day when not only our spirits have victory over death, our physical bodies do too!
Death is not the "end" for you. It's only a change to a better place!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 5:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Better things are almost here, the age of immortality in human sphere is about to open, when not only our spirit will have immortality but our body will be raised up in glory and in power over death and whatsoever. Therefore stay firm in God and in the Word by the power of the Spirit in order to be part of this great and mysterious event.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 27, 2018
ProPastorChris:
I live everyday in super abundance for God has richly blessed me! Good one OP, God bless you!
Amen and you too Sir.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:54am On Feb 28, 2018
28TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : HE WILL LEAD YOU
(GLORIA COPELAND)

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:16

Walking in the spirit. That's the key to overcoming the flesh. If you follow the prompting of the Spirit of God within you, you won't be dominated by the pressure your flesh tries to put on you.
As you listen to the written Word and the Holy Spirit telling you what to do, you'll constantly be making little adjustments in your life according to what He says. And those little adjustments will keep darkness from overtaking you.
You see, God knows just what you need. He can look ahead in your life and see the traps and pressures the devil is laying for you. So follow the Holy Spirit's leading and He will maneuver you safely around them to victory.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 10:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
Let the Spirit of God lead you in everything you are doing, if you listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit you will be able to maneuver the pressure of the flesh. Yield to the Spirit of God today and live above the flesh.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 12:29pm On Feb 28, 2018
Tosinex:
28TH FEBRUARY 2018

TOPIC : HE WILL LEAD YOU
(GLORIA COPELAND)

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Galatians 5:16

Walking in the spirit. That's the key to overcoming the flesh. If you follow the prompting of the Spirit of God within you, you won't be dominated by the pressure your flesh tries to put on you.
As you listen to the written Word and the Holy Spirit telling you what to do, you'll constantly be making little adjustments in your life according to what He says. And those little adjustments will keep darkness from overtaking you.
You see, God knows just what you need. He can look ahead in your life and see the traps and pressures the devil is laying for you. So follow the Holy Spirit's leading and He will maneuver you safely around them to victory.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 10:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
Let the Spirit of God lead you in everything you are doing, if you listen to the voice of the Holy Spirit you will be able to maneuver the pressure of the flesh. Yield to the Spirit of God today and live above the flesh.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY.
Concise and precise
I am full of the Holy Spirit my life is controlled by the Spirit of God!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2018
1ST MARCH 2018

TOPIC : LET GOD RUB OFF ON YOU.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

For those whom He foreknew [of whom He was aware and loved beforehand], He also destined from the beginning...to be molded into the image of His Son [and share inwardly His likeness].
Romans 8:29,

As a believer, you're destined to be molded into the image of Jesus, to grow in spirit until you look just like Him. God's supernatural power began that process the moment you were born again. You were changed on the inside instantly. How successful you are in allowing this change to progress to the outer man is mostly up to you. We grow up spiritually just like we grow up physically.
What can you do to speed this growing process along?
Spend more time pursuing the things of the Spirit than you spend pursuing the things of the flesh. Become dedicated to the Word of God and to fellowship with Him. Be willing to pull aside from the busy things of life and get alone with Him, so He can guide you, teach you and share His likeness with you.
Have you ever noticed that if you spend time around people who have strong personalities, you will automatically be affected by them? You'll find yourself doing the things they do. Their mannerisms will rub off on you. You can't help it. They just influence you, especially if they are people you respect and admire.
The same thing is true in your relationship with God. If you spend enough time with Him, He's going to rub off on you! His ways will become your ways.
So make yourself available to Him by praying in the spirit and worshiping and loving Him. Hang around His Word and the people who love His Word and live it.
Before you know it, you'll begin to notice yourself changing. You'll find your character becoming more like His. You'll begin to think like He does and talk like He does and even act like He does. His image will begin to shine forth in you!
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 3:5-18

MY-COMMENT:
Let God rub off on you with his personality and attributes as you study His Word consistently, that is the only way by which you can start manifesting the character and personality of God, becoming like Him through the power of His Spirit that you received, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / Are Sub-saharan Africans Intellectually Inferior To Other Races? / "touch Not My Anointed" Taken Out Of Context Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 209
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.