Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,290 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (20155 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:14am On Apr 17, 2018
Tosinex:
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
16TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : TAKE SOME NEW GROUND.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 18:19

As believers, you and I are part of a conquering army, constantly claiming new ground for the kingdom of God. Right?
Well, yes, that’s the way it should be. But just about the time the army tops the hill and is ready to advance, it seems that Satan pulls out his big gun— division —and scatters believers in every direction.
How can we strike back against the strategy of division? By launching an even more powerful attack of our own. By using one of the most powerful resources given us by the Lord Jesus: the prayer of agreement.
Jesus said that if any two of us would agree as touching anything we ask, it shall be done! That statement is so powerful that most people don’t really believe it. If they did, you’d find little groups of Christians huddled up in every corner agreeing together in prayer.
Find someone to agree with in prayer this week. Be sure to base what you pray on the Word of God. You may have differing opinions about everything else, but you can be in agreement about the Word.
Also, be sure your agreement is total—spirit, soul and body. Cast down arguments, theories and imaginations that are contrary to the Word. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Keep a watch over your thoughts and your words.
Then get your body in line by speaking the thing you’ve agreed on. Act like you’ve already received the answer. Don’t keep asking but thank God for it. Stay in agreement and take some new ground for the Lord!
Scripture Reading:
Acts 4:1-31

MY-COMMENT:
this week kindly agree with someone in prayer, and take some new grounds occupy by the enemy, prayer of agreement works well and effectively because it involves two great minds who are ready to take charge, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.
HAPPY MONDAY.
Father Lord I agree today with the OP that the Word of God is gaining dominance in Nigeria, in the corridor of power, in the minds of the people and believers alike. I declare that every evil plan to cause chaos and division in this nation is rendered invalid, I declare peace upon Nigeria, peace within our borders in Jesus Name Amen!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
ProPastorChris:

Father Lord I agree today with the OP that the Word of God is gaining dominance in Nigeria, in the corridor of power, in the minds of the people and believers alike. I declare that every evil plan to cause chaos and division in this nation is rendered invalid, I declare peace upon Nigeria, peace within our borders in Jesus Name Amen!
Amen and Amennnnnnnnn.. Thank you Sir.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2018
18TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : THROW OPEN THE DOOR
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Jesus sat over against the treasury, and beheld how the people cast money [in].... And there came a certain poor widow, and she threw in two mites.... And he called unto him his disciples, and saith unto them...this poor widow hath cast more in, than all they which have cast into the treasury: For all they did cast in of their abundance; but she of her want did cast in all that she had, even all her living.
Mark 12:41-44

Have you ever wanted to get God’s attention? You can, you know. There’s a certain kind of boldness, a certain kind of faith in giving that will get His attention every time. You can see that in Mark 12.
Read that chapter and just imagine the situation it describes. Jesus was sitting by the treasury watching as people put in their offerings. Don’t you know there were some sanctimonious displays going on with Him there watching? There was bound to be plenty of pharisaical robe swishing as those wealthy leaders walked up to put in their gifts that day.
Right in the middle of it all, this poor widow walked up and threw in her offering. I can just see her in my mind’s eye. I can hear her say to herself, “By the eternal Almighty God that liveth, I’ve had enough of this poverty. I’m fed up with having nothing but want. I may just be a poor widow now, but I’m not going to be a poor widow anymore. I’m going to be a broke widow if God doesn’t do something here because I’m giving Him everything I’ve got!”
Then, wham! She threw that last little dab of money she had into the offering.
Do you know what? That got Jesus’ attention. He said, “Listen, everyone. I want to talk to you about this woman,” and He started to preach.
What moved Jesus wasn’t just the fact that she gave. It was how she gave. She gave in faith—not in fear. She didn’t stop and calculate what she didn’t have and say, “Boy, if I do this, tomorrow I won’t eat.” She just boldly threw in all she had, expecting God to take care of her in return.
You and I need to catch hold of that same attitude. We need to start holding our offerings up to the Lord in confidence, throwing them boldly into His service, expecting His blessings in return.
If you have a need right now, get God’s attention by giving with boldness like that widow woman did. Throw open the door of your household by throwing everything you have at Jesus. Let God know that He is your source. Before long, the abundance of God will come pouring in!
Scripture Reading:
Mark 12:28-44

MY-COMMENT:
give your all to God, give something of great quality to God, do not withhold that fat offering from him, Jesus actually wants your best in giving, I've been in a vision where the story of the poor widow was actually shown to me, instead of the poor widow I was the one standing before the treasury but I didn't hold enough to give even when I have more and God cautioned me about that, since then when I have the opportunity to give largely I do, do also and let God open the gate of Heaven for you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2018
19TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BE OF GOOD CHEER
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And now I exhort you to be of good cheer.
Acts 27:22

What do you do when you’re in a really perilous situation?
If you’re like I used to be, you cry out to God in desperation. One afternoon when I was squalling to God about something, He interrupted me and said, Kenneth, did you know I don’t hear the cry of My children when they cry out in desperation?
“What?” I said. “I thought You did.”
He said, No, I hear the desperation cry of a sinner because that’s all he can cry about. But once you get born again, son, you ought to be crying out of faith. I hear the faith cry.
What is a faith cry? It’s calling things that be not as though they were (Romans 4:17). It’s what the Bible means when it says, “…Let the weak say, I am strong” (Joel 3:10).
The Apostle Paul knew how to use the faith cry. That’s why, in Acts 27, he exhorted the men on that battered, sinking ship to “be of good cheer.” He was telling them to start acting by faith. Can’t you imagine what those sailors thought when he said that? Listen to that stupid preacher. We’re sinking and he says be of good cheer. We’ve thrown everything we have overboard and he says be of good cheer.
You may feel just like those sailors did, right now. You may feel like your ship’s going down. You may feel like crying out in desperation. But don’t do it. Instead, do what Paul said and be of good cheer!
Cry out to God in faith and say, “Lord, I’m not going to panic. I’m not going to despair. I’m going to be of good cheer because Your Word says You’ll deliver me from this situation” (Psalm 34:19).
Then start being cheerful. It may take more determination than anything you’ve ever done before, but God will give you the strength to do it. He’ll give you the power to be cheerful in the middle of the most ungodly darkness the devil can bring up.
Instead of crying out in desperation, take a faith stand. Sing and rejoice and praise God for your deliverance. Be of good cheer and you can be sure God will bring you through the storm just fine!
Scripture Reading:
Philippians 4:4-9

MY-COMMENT:
In times of trials be Cheerful and of Good courage, don't let anything deter you from being Cheerful and speaking words full of faith, Amen.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Apr 20, 2018
Tosinex:
19TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BE OF GOOD CHEER
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And now I exhort you to be of good cheer.
Acts 27:22

What do you do when you’re in a really perilous situation?
If you’re like I used to be, you cry out to God in desperation. One afternoon when I was squalling to God about something, He interrupted me and said, Kenneth, did you know I don’t hear the cry of My children when they cry out in desperation?
“What?” I said. “I thought You did.”
He said, No, I hear the desperation cry of a sinner because that’s all he can cry about. But once you get born again, son, you ought to be crying out of faith. I hear the faith cry.
What is a faith cry? It’s calling things that be not as though they were (Romans 4:17). It’s what the Bible means when it says, “…Let the weak say, I am strong” (Joel 3:10).
The Apostle Paul knew how to use the faith cry. That’s why, in Acts 27, he exhorted the men on that battered, sinking ship to “be of good cheer.” He was telling them to start acting by faith. Can’t you imagine what those sailors thought when he said that? Listen to that stupid preacher. We’re sinking and he says be of good cheer. We’ve thrown everything we have overboard and he says be of good cheer.
You may feel just like those sailors did, right now. You may feel like your ship’s going down. You may feel like crying out in desperation. But don’t do it. Instead, do what Paul said and be of good cheer!
Cry out to God in faith and say, “Lord, I’m not going to panic. I’m not going to despair. I’m going to be of good cheer because Your Word says You’ll deliver me from this situation” (Psalm 34:19).
Then start being cheerful. It may take more determination than anything you’ve ever done before, but God will give you the strength to do it. He’ll give you the power to be cheerful in the middle of the most ungodly darkness the devil can bring up.
Instead of crying out in desperation, take a faith stand. Sing and rejoice and praise God for your deliverance. Be of good cheer and you can be sure God will bring you through the storm just fine!
Scripture Reading:
Philippians 4:4-9

MY-COMMENT:
In times of trials be Cheerful and of Good courage, don't let anything deter you from being Cheerful and speaking words full of faith, Amen.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL NIGHT.
The joy of the Lord is my strength!
I rejoice today, again, I rejoice!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 20, 2018
20TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BE SUPERNATURAL GOD'S WAY.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And the Lord said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me?... Lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea.
Exodus 14:15-16

If you hang around God very much, it won’t be long before you’ll start wanting to do things the world considers supernatural. You’ll start wanting to lay hands on the sick and have them recover. You’ll start wanting to cast out demons. You’ll start wanting to cast mountainous problems into the sea.
What’s more, you can do it if you want to!
How? Not by jumping out and “trying” to do supernatural things, but by obeying God one step at a time. By doing the things He’s already given you power to do.
That’s how it happened with Moses. He didn’t have the power to divide the Red Sea. But he did have the power to stretch his rod out over it. And when he did that in obedience to the Lord’s command, the Holy Spirit did the rest.
It will be the same way with you. When you start doing your part, the Holy Spirit will do His and supernatural things will start happening around you.
What is your part? Feeding on the Word. Praying in the spirit. Listening to what the Spirit of God says to you. As you do those things, as you begin to move as God impresses you to move and take your direction from Him, you’ll flow in the supernatural as naturally as a bird flies in the air.
You won’t struggle and strain and try to “part the sea.” You’ll just trust the Lord and stretch out your rod...and watch the miracles roll.
Scripture Reading:
Exodus 14

MY-COMMENT:
The more you hang out with God the more you will want to do the supernatural things. Hang out with God in Prayers in studying the Word of God then you will see your heart yearning to do like God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 21, 2018
21ST APRIL 2018

TOPIC : GOD OF YOUR TROUBLE GOD OF YOUR HEART.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Thou art my hiding place; thou shalt preserve me from trouble; thou shalt compass me about with songs of deliverance.
Psalm 32:7

In this day and time, trouble seems to surround us on every side. If it’s not a failing economy, it’s a failing business, a failing marriage or failing health. Yet, in the midst of seemingly overwhelming problems, God has promised to deliver us.
Let me give you a word of advice though. If you want God to be God of your trouble, then you must let Him be God of your heart. God honors those who honor Him. So, if you’re facing some problems today, don’t just start kicking and screaming and begging Him to save you from them. Honor Him by going to His Word and doing what He says you should do.
Psalm 34 is a good place to start. It says, for example, that you should seek God (verse 4). As you seek Him, He will deliver you from the things that threaten you.
Secondly, it instructs you to cry out to the Lord. He will save you out of all your troubles (verse 6).
Next it tells you to fear the Lord. If you don’t know how to do that, verses 11-14 will tell you exactly what you need to know: You must keep from speaking evil and deceit; depart from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.
Remember, if you want God to be God of your trouble, let Him be God of your heart. When you do that, all of heaven will get involved in your deliverance—and your triumph will be guaranteed.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 34

MY-COMMENT:
when you passed through the mighty waters and flaming fires The Lord will be with you and deliver you, yes He will because you have made him The God of your heart, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY WEEKEND.
DO HAVE A BLISSFUL DAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 22, 2018
22ND APRIL 2018

TOPIC : HE REALLY DOES CARE FOR YOU.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you
1 Peter 5:7

Do you know what it’s like to face a problem so big it seems downright irresponsible not to worry about it? There may not be a thing you can do about it, but you feel like you need to at least be concerned. After all, someone needs to! And no one else seems to be volunteering for the job.
I remember one time in particular I felt exactly that way. I was holding a series of meetings in Ruston, Louisiana. I had just discovered our budget was $900 short—and in those days, $900 might as well have been $9 million! The devil was attacking my mind, telling me that no one cared about me or my ministry, telling me that I was facing this problem alone.
But instead of giving in to those thoughts, I got my Bible and turned to every scripture in the Word of God that guaranteed me my needs were met. Then I rolled the care of those expenses over on God. I promised God that with the Holy Spirit as my helper, I would not touch that problem with my thought life again.
That wasn’t an easy promise to keep. I wanted to worry so badly! I went into the courtyard of the motel where I was staying and walked around the swimming pool. Every time I thought about the problem, I would say out loud, “No, I have rolled the care of that over on the Lord. I will not think about it. The budget is met.”
After a while, a man drove up in the driveway and began to honk his horn. I tried to ignore him because I don’t like to be interrupted when I’m praying, but he stuck his head out of the window and shouted, “Come here!” He said it with such authority that I obeyed.
He said to me, “Brother Copeland, I’m sorry to disturb you, but I’m committed to another obligation and will be late for the meeting tonight. I was afraid I would miss the offering.” Then he handed me a check. When I went back to my room and looked at that check, I found it was for $500. Coupled with the offering in the service that night, it totaled the exact amount I needed to meet that budget.
Would you like to have people chasing you down to meet your needs? Then next time you’re facing a problem, give it to God. Let Him
be the One who’s concerned about it. He’s volunteered for the job and you can trust Him to do it well. After all, He really does care for you.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 37:1-11

MY-COMMENT:
The LORD cares about us and our finances, he cares about our needs and whatever we need to push the ministry forward, don't trouble your heart with how you can't meet this need or that need rather fill your heart with the Word of God that says He will supply us all our needs, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2018
23RD APRIL 2018

TOPIC : OPPOSE THE DEVIL
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
James 4:7

If you’ve been crying and asking God to run the devil out of your life, stop! The Bible says
you’re the one who’s supposed to overcome the devil.
How? By resisting him. By rebelling against him when he tells you to do something and doing what God says instead! When Satan tells you some lie, contradict him with the Word of God. Oppose him. This verse says when you do that, he’ll flee from you. He’ll “run as in terror.”
That means everywhere you go, as you walk in faith and oppose the devil, darkness is pushed back.
So start pushing back that darkness. You can do it! The life of God is within you. Jesus Himself is living inside you. Everywhere you go, He goes. Every problem that rises up against you, every evil spirit that tries to influence your life, is coming up against God when it comes up against you.
All you need to do is become conscious of that. Begin now living your life moment by moment, knowing that the light of God is in you. The Word of God is in you. The Spirit of God is in you.
Live knowing that Jesus, the Son of God, is in you. Then watch the devil run!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 6:10-18

MY-COMMENT:
Oppose the devil, don't let him have a foothold in your life, resist every evil thoughts and lies he put in your heart, you have the power to resist him because the Son of God lives in you. Don't say God come and rebuke this devil for me rather rebuke the devil yourself with the Word of God that lives in you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEK.
HAPPY MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2018
24TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : INSIDE OUT
(GLORIA COPELAND)

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Corinthians 3:18

Have you ever thought about the fact that man is the only creature God created who has to wear clothing to cover himself? All the other creatures grow their own coverings. Some grow fur, some feathers, others scales or leathery hide. But all are clothed from the inside out!
Most people don’t realize it, but in the beginning, man was clothed that way too. He was made in the image of God. And, if you’ll look in Ezekiel 8:2, you’ll find that God is clothed in fire from the loins up and from the loins down. That fire is His glory emanating outward from His innermost being.
When man was first created, he was like that too. He was covered with the very glory of God. It radiated from his inner being outward. That’s why he had no sense of unclothedness until after he sinned and the glory departed from him.
It was a tragic day when man lost that glorious covering. But I want you to know something today. It’s not lost forever. The Word of God says we can gain it back.
You see, when you put your faith in the blood of Jesus and were born again, the glory of God once again took up residence in you. It may be well-hidden right now, but believe me, it’s in there.
And the Bible says that as you gaze into the Lord’s face by studying the Word and fellowshiping with Him, as you renew your mind to understand who you are in Christ, you’ll be changed into His image on the outside as well. As you learn to hear His voice and obey it, you’ll start giving outward expression of the glory within you. Little by little, you’ll be turned inside out!
Instead of simply staring into your closet every morning, spend some time gazing at Jesus and beholding His Word. Let Him clothe you in His radiant presence. Once His glory starts shining through, anything you wear will look beautiful on you.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 8

MY-COMMENT:
Put on the glory of God from the inside out and let it clothe you all over with His beauty, you can do this by consistently studying the Word of God. Attimes when I do this it may not be seen in the physical but in the spirit realm I can see myself transformed into a beautiful prince, this is glory that has changed my inner man through the study of his Word, do the same today and be transformed from the inside out, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 5:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Tosinex:
24TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : INSIDE OUT
(GLORIA COPELAND)

But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.
2 Corinthians 3:18

Have you ever thought about the fact that man is the only creature God created who has to wear clothing to cover himself? All the other creatures grow their own coverings. Some grow fur, some feathers, others scales or leathery hide. But all are clothed from the inside out!
Most people don’t realize it, but in the beginning, man was clothed that way too. He was made in the image of God. And, if you’ll look in Ezekiel 8:2, you’ll find that God is clothed in fire from the loins up and from the loins down. That fire is His glory emanating outward from His innermost being.
When man was first created, he was like that too. He was covered with the very glory of God. It radiated from his inner being outward. That’s why he had no sense of unclothedness until after he sinned and the glory departed from him.
It was a tragic day when man lost that glorious covering. But I want you to know something today. It’s not lost forever. The Word of God says we can gain it back.
You see, when you put your faith in the blood of Jesus and were born again, the glory of God once again took up residence in you. It may be well-hidden right now, but believe me, it’s in there.
And the Bible says that as you gaze into the Lord’s face by studying the Word and fellowshiping with Him, as you renew your mind to understand who you are in Christ, you’ll be changed into His image on the outside as well. As you learn to hear His voice and obey it, you’ll start giving outward expression of the glory within you. Little by little, you’ll be turned inside out!
Instead of simply staring into your closet every morning, spend some time gazing at Jesus and beholding His Word. Let Him clothe you in His radiant presence. Once His glory starts shining through, anything you wear will look beautiful on you.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 8

MY-COMMENT:
Put on the glory of God from the inside out and let it clothe you all over with His beauty, you can do this by consistently studying the Word of God. Attimes when I do this it may not be seen in the physical but in the spirit realm I can see myself transformed into a beautiful prince, this is glory that has changed my inner man through the study of his Word, do the same today and be transformed from the inside out, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY.
Wow! What a revelation, what a glory, what a life!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 25, 2018
25TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : IT'S BEGINNING TO RAIN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
Joel 2:23

There’s a spiritual flood coming. God has promised it. He’s promised us an outpouring of Holy Spirit power that will bring in the greatest harvest of souls any of us have ever seen.
As believers, we’ve been reading about it in the Word and hearing about it from the pulpit for years. We’ve been staring toward heaven so long, waiting for it to come, that we’ve gotten cricks in our spiritual necks. We’ve had this mental image of God pouring down His Spirit from some sort of big heavenly pitcher above us.
But you know what? We’ve been looking in the wrong direction!
The pitchers God is going to use to pour out His power are right here on earth. Jesus explained it this way. “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38).
The end-time flood we’ve all been expecting is going to be composed of living waters that will pour forth from believers. The Holy Spirit within us will be the source of all the signs and wonders and miracles the prophets foretold. And when we begin to fervently pray the prayer of intercession, the flood of that power will begin to flow.
Zechariah 10:1 says, “Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.”
Our prayers, our intercession, are what will release the great outpouring of God’s Spirit. As we begin to join together and cry out to God, the rivers of living water within each one of us will join together and become a flood of spiritual power in the earth.
So, ask, pray for a Holy Ghost gully-washer. Intercede for the outpouring. Make this mighty flood of spiritual power a priority in your prayer life.
Glory to God, it’s already beginning to rain!
Scripture Reading:
Joel 2:23-32

MY-COMMENT:
The rain of the Power of the Spirit of God is here, don't be left behind, join with someone and let the flood of his power fill everywhere in your environment, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 26, 2018
26TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : PRESS ON IN PATIENCE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

…Be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Hebrews 6:12

You’ve been walking by faith. You’ve been believing God to meet your need. But what do you do when the results seem slow in coming and you are tempted to give up?
Be patient!
There is not much said about patience these days. But, when it comes to receiving from God, it is just as important as faith.
It will make the difference between success and failure for you.
Patience undergirds and sustains faith until the result is manifest. After you have meditated on the promises of God and have them in your spirit, patience will encourage you to hold steady. Patience is power. It has the courage to refuse the lie of Satan that says the Word is not working for you. It knows that God’s Word has never failed. Patience will not draw back in fear but will press forward in faith until you have the answer.
When the results of your faith seem slow in coming, don’t give up! Continue to put the Word first, with patience, and you will surely
receive the promise of God!
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 10:32-39

MY-COMMENT:
hold on in faith, everything is working out for your good. Don't be depressed, worried or decide to take the other way round, rather depend on the Word, God has never fail in His Word, He will not fail in Your case, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY.
www.divinerevelationstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Tosinex:
25TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : IT'S BEGINNING TO RAIN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month.
Joel 2:23

There’s a spiritual flood coming. God has promised it. He’s promised us an outpouring of Holy Spirit power that will bring in the greatest harvest of souls any of us have ever seen.
As believers, we’ve been reading about it in the Word and hearing about it from the pulpit for years. We’ve been staring toward heaven so long, waiting for it to come, that we’ve gotten cricks in our spiritual necks. We’ve had this mental image of God pouring down His Spirit from some sort of big heavenly pitcher above us.
But you know what? We’ve been looking in the wrong direction!
The pitchers God is going to use to pour out His power are right here on earth. Jesus explained it this way. “He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water” (John 7:38).
The end-time flood we’ve all been expecting is going to be composed of living waters that will pour forth from believers. The Holy Spirit within us will be the source of all the signs and wonders and miracles the prophets foretold. And when we begin to fervently pray the prayer of intercession, the flood of that power will begin to flow.
Zechariah 10:1 says, “Ask ye of the Lord rain in the time of the latter rain; so the Lord shall make bright clouds, and give them showers of rain, to every one grass in the field.”
Our prayers, our intercession, are what will release the great outpouring of God’s Spirit. As we begin to join together and cry out to God, the rivers of living water within each one of us will join together and become a flood of spiritual power in the earth.
So, ask, pray for a Holy Ghost gully-washer. Intercede for the outpouring. Make this mighty flood of spiritual power a priority in your prayer life.
Glory to God, it’s already beginning to rain!
Scripture Reading:
Joel 2:23-32

MY-COMMENT:
The rain of the Power of the Spirit of God is here, don't be left behind, join with someone and let the flood of his power fill everywhere in your environment, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
This is a mind blowing revelation!
Where we pray for the purpose of releasing the rivers of living water from within, glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2018
Tosinex:
26TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : PRESS ON IN PATIENCE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

…Be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Hebrews 6:12

You’ve been walking by faith. You’ve been believing God to meet your need. But what do you do when the results seem slow in coming and you are tempted to give up?
Be patient!
There is not much said about patience these days. But, when it comes to receiving from God, it is just as important as faith.
It will make the difference between success and failure for you.
Patience undergirds and sustains faith until the result is manifest. After you have meditated on the promises of God and have them in your spirit, patience will encourage you to hold steady. Patience is power. It has the courage to refuse the lie of Satan that says the Word is not working for you. It knows that God’s Word has never failed. Patience will not draw back in fear but will press forward in faith until you have the answer.
When the results of your faith seem slow in coming, don’t give up! Continue to put the Word first, with patience, and you will surely
receive the promise of God!
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 10:32-39

MY-COMMENT:
hold on in faith, everything is working out for your good. Don't be depressed, worried or decide to take the other way round, rather depend on the Word, God has never fail in His Word, He will not fail in Your case, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY.
Patience is the key to realization of faith!
Thanks OP for blessing me with this great Rev, God bless you yanfuyanfu cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2018
ProPastorChris:

Patience is the key to realization of faith!
Thanks OP for blessing me with this great Rev, God bless you yanfuyanfu cool
Amen, thank you sir for your immense contribution.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:48am On Apr 27, 2018
27TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : NO SMALL OBEDIENCE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But he that heareth, and doeth not, is like a man that without a foundation built an house upon the earth; against which the stream did beat vehemently, and immediately it fell; and the ruin of that house was great.
Luke 6:49

Do you ever have seasons in your life when it seems like every time you go to church and every time you spend time in prayer and every time you open the Bible, you receive a revelation from God? I do. Spiritually, everything will be going great. I’ll be higher than a Georgia pine. Then, suddenly, something starts to happen. I start drying up in spiritual things.
It seems like it doesn’t make any difference what I pray or how much I read the Word, I can’t get anywhere spiritually. I’m so dry my spirit’s creaking!
That used to baffle me. I didn’t know what the cause was. I didn’t have any sin in my life. I’d taken care of that. I was still praying. Still meditating. Still acting on and confessing the Word. But instead of getting results, I was getting nowhere. I’d stand in front of my mirror and confess faith over and over again and the only thing that happened was that my voice got tired!
If that’s ever happened to you, may I make a suggestion? Backtrack and find the last thing God told you to do that you didn’t do—and do it!
It’s probably nothing big. Just a seemingly small thing. But, believe me, those minor disobediences will dry up the flow of the Spirit just like the major ones will.
Most of us don’t realize that. We’ll get on our knees and say, “Oh Lord, I want to go to China for You. I’ll go to Africa. I’ll go to Russia.” But when God says, Go next door, we just shrug it off.
“I can’t do that,” we’ll say. “That guy next door doesn’t like me. Besides, I want to be like Brother Schambach and get a big tent.”
If you’ve done something like that, repent. Then pick up where you left off and do what God directed. And from now on, remember, no matter how insignificant God’s instructions may seem, obeying them is no small thing! It’s those simple acts of obedience that will make your spiritual house stand...or fall. All the small things combined become the direction of our lives.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 16:1-10

MY-COMMENT:
You might have been experiencing the flow of the Spirit and suddenly you just see yourself cut off even though you are doing the things you usually do, then check yourself some little obedience is missing. No matter how little the instruction or suggestion from the Spirit is, God wants you to obey them, this will keep you in good shape and in alignment with the Spirit of God, endeavor to carry out every instructions from him today, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEEKEND.
HAPPY BLESSED FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 28, 2018
28TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : FOLLOW YOUR DREAM
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? And he said, Certainly I will be with thee.
Exodus 3:11-12

Have you ever had a Holy Spirit-inspired dream, a dream of doing something really great for Jesus? A dream of being so prosperous, for instance, that you can finance a nationwide revival? A dream of leading thousands of people to the Lord?
At one time or another, you probably have, but perhaps you backed away from it. You thought,
Oh my, I couldn’t do that. Satan’s kept me defeated for so long I have a poor self-image.
If so, I have some good news for you. If you’ll believe God, even a poor self-image won’t keep you from success. Look in the book of Exodus and you’ll see a man who proved that. His name was Moses.
Moses didn’t have a very good self-image. He’d made a terrible mistake early in his career. It was a mistake that drove him into the wilderness and kept him there for 40 years herding someone else’s sheep.
He’d once dreamed of being a deliverer of God’s people, but no more. As far as he was concerned, he was finished...a failure...a flop!
But God didn’t think so. In fact, when God came to Moses in that wilderness, He didn’t ask for Moses’ credentials. He didn’t mention his shady history. He just told him to go see Pharaoh and tell him to let God’s people go.
Moses, however, was still wrestling with his poor self-image. “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh?” he stammered.
You know what God said in response? He just said, “Certainly, I will be with thee.”
You see, it didn’t matter who Moses was. What mattered was that the living God was with him. The same thing is true for you today. You don’t need a history of successes behind you to answer God’s call. You don’t need a string of spiritual credentials. All you need is the presence of the Lord.
Think about that when the devil tells you you’re a failure, when he says you’ll never be able to do what God has put in your heart to do. Put him in his place. Tell him it doesn’t matter who you are because the living God is with you.
Then dare to follow your dream!
Scripture Reading:
Exodus 3:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
if God has spoken something to you in a dream, or has given you some instructions to carry out in a dream, arise to it and do not hesitate, find a way round it. I'm also concerned in this matter, God has spoken some things to me in dreams and I'm trying to find my way round it, may God continue to strengthen us to do His work valiantly, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Apr 28, 2018
Tosinex:
28TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : FOLLOW YOUR DREAM
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt? And he said, Certainly I will be with thee.
Exodus 3:11-12

Have you ever had a Holy Spirit-inspired dream, a dream of doing something really great for Jesus? A dream of being so prosperous, for instance, that you can finance a nationwide revival? A dream of leading thousands of people to the Lord?
At one time or another, you probably have, but perhaps you backed away from it. You thought,
Oh my, I couldn’t do that. Satan’s kept me defeated for so long I have a poor self-image.
If so, I have some good news for you. If you’ll believe God, even a poor self-image won’t keep you from success. Look in the book of Exodus and you’ll see a man who proved that. His name was Moses.
Moses didn’t have a very good self-image. He’d made a terrible mistake early in his career. It was a mistake that drove him into the wilderness and kept him there for 40 years herding someone else’s sheep.
He’d once dreamed of being a deliverer of God’s people, but no more. As far as he was concerned, he was finished...a failure...a flop!
But God didn’t think so. In fact, when God came to Moses in that wilderness, He didn’t ask for Moses’ credentials. He didn’t mention his shady history. He just told him to go see Pharaoh and tell him to let God’s people go.
Moses, however, was still wrestling with his poor self-image. “Who am I that I should go to Pharaoh?” he stammered.
You know what God said in response? He just said, “Certainly, I will be with thee.”
You see, it didn’t matter who Moses was. What mattered was that the living God was with him. The same thing is true for you today. You don’t need a history of successes behind you to answer God’s call. You don’t need a string of spiritual credentials. All you need is the presence of the Lord.
Think about that when the devil tells you you’re a failure, when he says you’ll never be able to do what God has put in your heart to do. Put him in his place. Tell him it doesn’t matter who you are because the living God is with you.
Then dare to follow your dream!
Scripture Reading:
Exodus 3:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
if God has spoken something to you in a dream, or has given you some instructions to carry out in a dream, arise to it and do not hesitate, find a way round it. I'm also concerned in this matter, God has spoken some things to me in dreams and I'm trying to find my way round it, may God continue to strengthen us to do His work valiantly, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
Wow! Another bombshell of revelation shocked
God is with me is all that matters nothing else does!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 29, 2018
29TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC: DON'T LET THE DEVIL PUT A ONE ON YOU.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

When [the devil] speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44

Some people find it difficult to believe God’s promises because they’ve seen so many things in the natural world that seem to contradict them. They’ve seen faithful tithers go broke. They’ve seen sick Christians fail to receive their healing.
In reality, it would be more accurate to say that they think they’ve seen those things. Because, you see, there’s a deceiver at work in the world. A deceiver who’s busily doing the same thing he’s been doing ever since the Garden of Eden: tricking mankind into believing God’s Word isn’t true.
And, after working on it for thousands of years, he’s a master at it. Think about that the next time he tries to make things look as though God’s Word is not going to work for you, when he makes it look like all hope is lost. Say, “I don’t care about appearances. I believe the Word and I refuse to doubt it.”
Let me show you what I mean. Have you ever seen a magic show where someone crawls inside a box and then is sawn in half? You can see it with your own two eyes. The guy’s feet are sticking out one end of the box and his head is poking out the other, and the box is plainly cut in two. Then the magician slides the two halves back together and the sawed-apart fellow jumps out of the box in one piece.
Now tell me, did you really believe, even for a moment, that fellow was truly cut in half? Of course not! You knew that you’d seen a trick, a deception, something that appeared one way when, in reality, it was a different way altogether. You may not have known how it was done. You may not have been able to explain it. But you knew a person couldn’t be sawn in half, then put back together, so you refused to believe your eyes.
That’s exactly the way you need to be where the Word of God is concerned. You need to learn to trust it and rely on it to such an extent that when Satan shows you something in the natural world that appears to contradict it, you just say, “Well, I saw that, but I’m not going to be gullible enough to believe it. I’m just going to stick with the Word.”
If you’ll do that, the father of lies will never be able to put one over on you.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 119:89-104

MY-COMMENT:
The devil may try everything he could to deceive you in believing a lie by making up a deception, do not be swayed on your feet rather stand firm and believe in God's word, believe in what God says and not the lie the devil is trying to make you see in the world, for we are more than conquerors through him that loved us, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 10:47am On Apr 29, 2018
Tosinex:
29TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC: DON'T LET THE DEVIL PUT A ONE ON YOU.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

When [the devil] speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
John 8:44

Some people find it difficult to believe God’s promises because they’ve seen so many things in the natural world that seem to contradict them. They’ve seen faithful tithers go broke. They’ve seen sick Christians fail to receive their healing.
In reality, it would be more accurate to say that they think they’ve seen those things. Because, you see, there’s a deceiver at work in the world. A deceiver who’s busily doing the same thing he’s been doing ever since the Garden of Eden: tricking mankind into believing God’s Word isn’t true.
And, after working on it for thousands of years, he’s a master at it. Think about that the next time he tries to make things look as though God’s Word is not going to work for you, when he makes it look like all hope is lost. Say, “I don’t care about appearances. I believe the Word and I refuse to doubt it.”
Let me show you what I mean. Have you ever seen a magic show where someone crawls inside a box and then is sawn in half? You can see it with your own two eyes. The guy’s feet are sticking out one end of the box and his head is poking out the other, and the box is plainly cut in two. Then the magician slides the two halves back together and the sawed-apart fellow jumps out of the box in one piece.
Now tell me, did you really believe, even for a moment, that fellow was truly cut in half? Of course not! You knew that you’d seen a trick, a deception, something that appeared one way when, in reality, it was a different way altogether. You may not have known how it was done. You may not have been able to explain it. But you knew a person couldn’t be sawn in half, then put back together, so you refused to believe your eyes.
That’s exactly the way you need to be where the Word of God is concerned. You need to learn to trust it and rely on it to such an extent that when Satan shows you something in the natural world that appears to contradict it, you just say, “Well, I saw that, but I’m not going to be gullible enough to believe it. I’m just going to stick with the Word.”
If you’ll do that, the father of lies will never be able to put one over on you.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 119:89-104

MY-COMMENT:
The devil may try everything he could to deceive you in believing a lie by making up a deception, do not be swayed on your feet rather stand firm and believe in God's word, believe in what God says and not the lie the devil is trying to make you see in the world, for we are more than conquerors through him that loved us, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.
I am not moved by what I see
I refuse to be ruled by physical evidences
I condemn myself totally to believing and trusting the Word of God
I have chosen to see the Word and the Word alone
I am triumphant through the Word
Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 30, 2018
30TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BE A CHEERFUL GIVER.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (that is, He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver.... And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance.
2 Corinthians 9:7-8

Some people say you need to “give till it hurts.” Don’t you believe it. God doesn’t want gifts given in pain. He wants gifts given in joy! In fact, those are the only kinds of gifts that please Him.
That’s why He tacked His promise of abundance onto His command about cheerful giving. The two are connected.
Cheerful, full of faith, even hilarious giving—that is the key that unlocks the treasure house of God. Have you ever seen a group of people give that way? I have. I’ll never forget it. I was at a camp meeting years ago when offering time turned into a spontaneous, supernatural celebration. Ken was singing Bread Upon the Water, and the people were just dancing their way down the aisles to give their money. The joy in that place was glorious. Great healings and miracles were done that night.
But what stood out to me above all was how joyously and hilariously the people brought their offerings to God. The offering wasn’t extracted from them like a dentist extracts teeth. It was brought forth gladly.
The concept of “giving till it hurts” didn’t come from God. He’d rather you give 10 dollars with that kind of joy than 20 dollars grudgingly. In 2 Corinthians 8:11-12, the Apostle Paul urges the church in Corinth to give with eager willingness. Eager willingness. That’s what God looks for!
If you haven’t given that way in the past, make a firm commitment to start. Repent for the times you’ve given grudgingly. Then spend some serious time with God and His Word in your prayer closet, so when you give again, you can give from a willing heart.
Put the “pain” of giving behind. Become “a cheerful, (joyous, ‘prompt to do it’) giver,” and believe me, your blessings will abound!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 9:6-15

MY-COMMENT:
The topic is self explanatory, give with the whole of your heart, rejoice while giving, don't feel like you are giving your last, don't feel hurt about your giving, don't feel moody like it's gonna be your last giving, No, rather rejoice because your giving works out a greater open door for you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY BEAUTIFUL MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On May 01, 2018
Tosinex:
30TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BE A CHEERFUL GIVER.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Let each one [give] as he has made up his own mind and purposed in his heart, not reluctantly or sorrowfully or under compulsion, for God loves (that is, He takes pleasure in, prizes above other things, and is unwilling to abandon or to do without) a cheerful (joyous, “prompt to do it”) giver.... And God is able to make all grace (every favor and earthly blessing) come to you in abundance.
2 Corinthians 9:7-8

Some people say you need to “give till it hurts.” Don’t you believe it. God doesn’t want gifts given in pain. He wants gifts given in joy! In fact, those are the only kinds of gifts that please Him.
That’s why He tacked His promise of abundance onto His command about cheerful giving. The two are connected.
Cheerful, full of faith, even hilarious giving—that is the key that unlocks the treasure house of God. Have you ever seen a group of people give that way? I have. I’ll never forget it. I was at a camp meeting years ago when offering time turned into a spontaneous, supernatural celebration. Ken was singing Bread Upon the Water, and the people were just dancing their way down the aisles to give their money. The joy in that place was glorious. Great healings and miracles were done that night.
But what stood out to me above all was how joyously and hilariously the people brought their offerings to God. The offering wasn’t extracted from them like a dentist extracts teeth. It was brought forth gladly.
The concept of “giving till it hurts” didn’t come from God. He’d rather you give 10 dollars with that kind of joy than 20 dollars grudgingly. In 2 Corinthians 8:11-12, the Apostle Paul urges the church in Corinth to give with eager willingness. Eager willingness. That’s what God looks for!
If you haven’t given that way in the past, make a firm commitment to start. Repent for the times you’ve given grudgingly. Then spend some serious time with God and His Word in your prayer closet, so when you give again, you can give from a willing heart.
Put the “pain” of giving behind. Become “a cheerful, (joyous, ‘prompt to do it’) giver,” and believe me, your blessings will abound!
Scripture Reading:
2 Corinthians 9:6-15

MY-COMMENT:
The topic is self explanatory, give with the whole of your heart, rejoice while giving, don't feel like you are giving your last, don't feel hurt about your giving, don't feel moody like it's gonna be your last giving, No, rather rejoice because your giving works out a greater open door for you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY BEAUTIFUL MONDAY.
Another instructive revelation on giving.
OP how I wish Brother Ken can shed more light on the correlation between 2 Corinthian 9:7-8 and Psalm 126:6 thanks

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:58am On May 01, 2018
1ST MAY 2018

TOPIC : BREAK THROUGH THE WALL.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me
Philippians 4:13

You’re running the race set before you, moving full-speed ahead with God’s blessing overtaking you at every step. Then suddenly, wham! You hit the wall. It may be a wall of sickness or financial trouble, of spiritual failure or family problems. But, regardless of the form it takes, the effect of “the wall” is always the same. It stops you cold.
The question is, once you hit a wall like that, what will you do? You’ll be tempted to quit, to turn back in defeat. But don’t do it. Because God will enable you to break through that wall and keep right on going.
I’m not going to tell you it’s easy. The truth is, it’s tough. But you have to push on through the tough times if you’re ever going to have a breakthrough.
Ask any athlete. He’ll tell you that! Because if he’s a winner, he’s been there. He’s pushed his body to what seems to be the maximum. His side has hurt. His lungs have ached. He’s had cramps in his legs and thighs. And just when he felt like he couldn’t go on, he’s heard some coach yell, “Come on! Move it!”
Athletes call that “hitting the wall.” It’s a time when the body says, “That’s it. That’s all I can do. I can’t go any farther. I can’t go any faster. I quit.”
But the seasoned athlete knows that “the wall” isn’t the end. It’s a signal that he’s on the verge of a breakthrough. If he’ll toughen up and push himself a little more, he’ll get a second wind. Suddenly, he’ll go faster than before. He’ll reach a level of excellence he couldn’t have reached any other way.
When you feel the worst, when failure is breathing down your neck, press in to the Word as never before. You may meditate on a particular scripture for days and even weeks sometimes, trying to get a revelation of it, seemingly without success. Then suddenly, like the dawn of the morning, light will come pouring in. You’ll see the way to break through. All you have to do is punch one little hole in that wall of problems, dig one tiny hole in it with your faith and with the Word of God.
Then keep tearing away at that hole. Don’t quit! And, before long, the forces of God will come bursting through, demolishing every obstacle in their path!
Once that happens you’ll never be the same again. You’ll be hooked. It will only take one breakthrough like that to make a never-dying, never-quitting champion out of you.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 9:24-27

MY-COMMENT:
When you are faced with the wall, don't think it's the end of it, but rather remember that you are just about to breakthrough, so keep pushing even in tough times, don't quit, you might just need that breakthrough alone to be established in the land. May we not quit but keep strengthening in tough times into breakthrough, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW MONTH.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:04am On May 01, 2018
ProPastorChris:

Another instructive revelation on giving.
OP how I wish Brother Ken can shed more light on the correlation between 2 Corinthian 9:7-8 and Psalm 126:6 thanks
ok, well I don't have direct communication with him, but I will post some explanation on that later, thanks.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:33am On May 02, 2018
2ND MAY 2018

TOPIC : TRAIN YOUR SPIRIT
(GLORIA COPELAND)

It [grace] has trained us to reject and renounce all ungodliness (irreligion) and worldly (passionate) desires, to live discreet (temperate, self-controlled), upright, devout (spiritually whole) lives in this present world.
Titus 2:12, AMP.

When an athlete goes into training, he practices to improve his skills. He works hard, repeating the same motions over and over until they become what we’d call “second nature” to him.
Most of us understand how crucial that kind of training is in the physical realm. We know that you simply can’t be a winner without it. But did you know we can train ourselves that same way where spiritual things are concerned?
That’s right! Hebrews 5:14 says we can train
our senses to discern between good and evil. When you train, or practice, for something, you expose yourself daily to whatever it is you want to become. You practice it over and over until it becomes second nature to you. People who are lazy have practiced being lazy. People who are disciplined have practiced being disciplined.
Spending time with God is “spirit” practice. As you do it diligently, your spirit will grow stronger and will start to overcome the habits of the flesh.
If, for example, you have trouble getting up in the morning to spend time with God before the busyness of the day begins, if you’ve been giving in to your flesh and staying in bed, then you’ll have to start practicing getting up. The more you practice it, the easier it will be.
Don’t expect yourself to do it perfectly right from the beginning. Don’t get discouraged when you stumble and fail. You’re just out of practice. Get back on your feet and go at it again!
Become a spiritual athlete. Put yourself in training by practicing the things of God. Build your spirit muscles through fellowship with Him. You will be surprised to find just how much of a winner you can be.
Scripture Reading:
2 Peter 1:2-11

MY-COMMENT:
Train your spirit to be able to stand firm in godliness and reject every form of worldliness. Train your spirit to be involved in daily activities with God, train your spirit to become a spiritual athlete, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.divinerevelationnstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 3:43pm On May 02, 2018
Tosinex:
2ND MAY 2018

TOPIC : TRAIN YOUR SPIRIT
(GLORIA COPELAND)

It [grace] has trained us to reject and renounce all ungodliness (irreligion) and worldly (passionate) desires, to live discreet (temperate, self-controlled), upright, devout (spiritually whole) lives in this present world.
Titus 2:12, AMP.

When an athlete goes into training, he practices to improve his skills. He works hard, repeating the same motions over and over until they become what we’d call “second nature” to him.
Most of us understand how crucial that kind of training is in the physical realm. We know that you simply can’t be a winner without it. But did you know we can train ourselves that same way where spiritual things are concerned?
That’s right! Hebrews 5:14 says we can train
our senses to discern between good and evil. When you train, or practice, for something, you expose yourself daily to whatever it is you want to become. You practice it over and over until it becomes second nature to you. People who are lazy have practiced being lazy. People who are disciplined have practiced being disciplined.
Spending time with God is “spirit” practice. As you do it diligently, your spirit will grow stronger and will start to overcome the habits of the flesh.
If, for example, you have trouble getting up in the morning to spend time with God before the busyness of the day begins, if you’ve been giving in to your flesh and staying in bed, then you’ll have to start practicing getting up. The more you practice it, the easier it will be.
Don’t expect yourself to do it perfectly right from the beginning. Don’t get discouraged when you stumble and fail. You’re just out of practice. Get back on your feet and go at it again!
Become a spiritual athlete. Put yourself in training by practicing the things of God. Build your spirit muscles through fellowship with Him. You will be surprised to find just how much of a winner you can be.
Scripture Reading:
2 Peter 1:2-11

MY-COMMENT:
Train your spirit to be able to stand firm in godliness and reject every form of worldliness. Train your spirit to be involved in daily activities with God, train your spirit to become a spiritual athlete, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.divinerevelationnstream.info
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:33am On May 03, 2018
3RD MAY 2018

TOPIC : CAN HE COUNT ON YOU.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
Luke 12:42

We often praise God for His faithfulness. We’re thankful that we can always count on Him to be there for us. But we rarely consider the fact that He needs us to be faithful too.
It’s true. God needs people He can count on. He needs faithful and wise stewards He can trust over His household. In this final hour, He needs faithful believers to team up with, so He can manifest Himself in the earth more than ever before.
“Oh Gloria, God doesn’t need me!”
Yes, He does. Ever since the Creation, when He gave man dominion over the earth, He’s needed people to work with Him to get His will done here. You can see that all through the Bible. When the children of Israel were in bondage in Egypt and He wanted to lead them out, He teamed up with a man, Moses, to get the job done. Moses’ responsibility was to stretch out his hand in the earth and command the will of God to be done.
Why did He choose Moses? Because He needed someone who was faithful and would dare to act on His Word. He needed someone He could count on, and He knew Moses was that kind of man.
Psalm 103:7 says, “He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” If Moses hadn’t been faithful to know God’s ways, the children of Israel would never have seen God’s acts!
God needs you just as He needed Moses. He needs you to be faithful and alert to spiritual things. He needs you to be someone He can trust to know His Word and be obedient to it. He needs you to be a steward who will stretch out his hand like Moses did so that He can perform signs and wonders before the people.
Will you be faithful? It’s a decision you have to make. No one can do it for you. Right now, commit yourself to be that wise and faithful servant. Say in your heart and with your mouth, “God, You can count on me.”
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 105:23-45

MY-COMMENT:
God wants us to be faithful to Him, he wants to entrust greater things into our hands but are we faithful in the small things we have. If you are not faithful in small matters how will he give you big things to handle. Let's imagine God gives you a small fellowship to start but you begin to meddle with it in an unseemly way, how will you expect him to expand that fellowship into a mega church. You will have to be faithful in small matters so that God can entrust bigger things to you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GLORIOUS THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 9:05am On May 03, 2018
Tosinex:
3RD MAY 2018

TOPIC : CAN HE COUNT ON YOU.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
Luke 12:42

We often praise God for His faithfulness. We’re thankful that we can always count on Him to be there for us. But we rarely consider the fact that He needs us to be faithful too.
It’s true. God needs people He can count on. He needs faithful and wise stewards He can trust over His household. In this final hour, He needs faithful believers to team up with, so He can manifest Himself in the earth more than ever before.
“Oh Gloria, God doesn’t need me!”
Yes, He does. Ever since the Creation, when He gave man dominion over the earth, He’s needed people to work with Him to get His will done here. You can see that all through the Bible. When the children of Israel were in bondage in Egypt and He wanted to lead them out, He teamed up with a man, Moses, to get the job done. Moses’ responsibility was to stretch out his hand in the earth and command the will of God to be done.
Why did He choose Moses? Because He needed someone who was faithful and would dare to act on His Word. He needed someone He could count on, and He knew Moses was that kind of man.
Psalm 103:7 says, “He made known his ways unto Moses, his acts unto the children of Israel.” If Moses hadn’t been faithful to know God’s ways, the children of Israel would never have seen God’s acts!
God needs you just as He needed Moses. He needs you to be faithful and alert to spiritual things. He needs you to be someone He can trust to know His Word and be obedient to it. He needs you to be a steward who will stretch out his hand like Moses did so that He can perform signs and wonders before the people.
Will you be faithful? It’s a decision you have to make. No one can do it for you. Right now, commit yourself to be that wise and faithful servant. Say in your heart and with your mouth, “God, You can count on me.”
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 105:23-45

MY-COMMENT:
God wants us to be faithful to Him, he wants to entrust greater things into our hands but are we faithful in the small things we have. If you are not faithful in small matters how will he give you big things to handle. Let's imagine God gives you a small fellowship to start but you begin to meddle with it in an unseemly way, how will you expect him to expand that fellowship into a mega church. You will have to be faithful in small matters so that God can entrust bigger things to you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GLORIOUS THURSDAY.
God you can count on me!
God you can count on me!!
God you can count on me!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:37am On May 04, 2018
4TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : NO MORE SURPRISES
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.
1 Corinthians 2-10

God is not full of surprises. He’s not an unpredictable being who likes to keep you guessing. Countless believers, however, have the idea He is.
“You just never know what God is going to do,” they say. They base that idea on 1 Corinthians 2:9 which says, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.” They interpret that scripture to mean that God is keeping secrets from His people.
But, praise God, He isn’t!
In fact, verse 10 says He’s given us His Spirit to reveal those secrets to us! He desires for us to know everything that’s on His heart.
If you’re in the dark about God’s will for you, you don’t have to stay that way. He wants you to know about His plans and provisions for your life. He’ll show them to you if you’ll let Him.
So, don’t depend on guesswork. Determine today that you’re going to start receiving that revelation from the Holy Spirit. As you read the Word, pray in the spirit and ask Him to reveal to you the reality of the Scriptures. Ask Him to shed His light on them and show you exactly how they apply to you.
Remember: God isn’t in the business of keeping secrets from you. He’s in the business of revealing them. Take time to listen to Him and you’ll never have to settle for a life of uncertainty again.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 2:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
We have the mind of Christ to know the things God has in stock for us, we have the spirit of God which is to reveal the things that has been freely given to us, so there's no time for surprises, dare to know and get set to receive what is yours, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:32am On May 05, 2018
5TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : TAKE TIME TO LISTEN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:5

When you’re facing a problem, the very first thing you should ask God for is wisdom. Not money. Not power. Not even healing. But wisdom.
God’s wisdom is the key that will unlock every door in your life. It will turn your every failure into success. So, stop wasting your prayer power begging God for things you think you need and spend some time instead listening to what He has to say about your situation.
If you’ve never tried that before, practically speaking, here’s what you need to do:
First: Lay out the entire problem before the Lord, not because He doesn’t know what you’re going through, but because laying it out helps you. It helps you see things from a more objective point of view.
I remember when I used to take my problems to my father, A.W. Copeland. Somehow, when I was explaining them to him, they began to look different to me. I’d get a new perspective, and as I talked, he’d point out areas I hadn’t considered yet. Explaining your problems to God, point by point, will help you accomplish the same thing.
Second: Listen for the Spirit of God to advise you. Pay particular attention to what He says through the written Word. Most likely, the care of your problem has choked the Word of God right out of your heart (Mark 4:18-19). If so, you need to get the Bible and begin to put that Word back in again. Then the Holy Spirit will begin to speak to you through it.
As you’re listening, be sure to remain teachable. Be ready to accept rebuke if necessary. Be very honest with God. Look for ways in which you’ve been wrong and confess them to Him. It’s all right. Those sins won’t come as any surprise to Him. He already knows about them. Confession just gives you the opportunity to get rid of them.
Third: Act on the wisdom God gives you. Let go of your own methods and put His methods into operation. Be obedient. If you don’t, that glorious wisdom won’t do you any good at all.
As you pray today, set aside your own ideas and start seeking the wisdom of God. It’s the only thing that can permanently solve the problems you’ve been facing. It’s truly the most precious gift God has to give.
Seek wisdom.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 8:10-36

MY-COMMENT:
Take your problems to God, ask for wisdom on how to go about it, he will surely direct you and give you instructions on how to get out of that problem but you should be ready to listen and follow the instructions given, the instructions might be on a particular aspect of the issue that you've not considered or took lightly, just follow the instructions from the Spirit and you will be glad you did, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.prayersinspired..com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 9:35am On May 05, 2018
Tosinex:
5TH MAY 2018

TOPIC : TAKE TIME TO LISTEN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.
James 1:5

When you’re facing a problem, the very first thing you should ask God for is wisdom. Not money. Not power. Not even healing. But wisdom.
God’s wisdom is the key that will unlock every door in your life. It will turn your every failure into success. So, stop wasting your prayer power begging God for things you think you need and spend some time instead listening to what He has to say about your situation.
If you’ve never tried that before, practically speaking, here’s what you need to do:
First: Lay out the entire problem before the Lord, not because He doesn’t know what you’re going through, but because laying it out helps you. It helps you see things from a more objective point of view.
I remember when I used to take my problems to my father, A.W. Copeland. Somehow, when I was explaining them to him, they began to look different to me. I’d get a new perspective, and as I talked, he’d point out areas I hadn’t considered yet. Explaining your problems to God, point by point, will help you accomplish the same thing.
Second: Listen for the Spirit of God to advise you. Pay particular attention to what He says through the written Word. Most likely, the care of your problem has choked the Word of God right out of your heart (Mark 4:18-19). If so, you need to get the Bible and begin to put that Word back in again. Then the Holy Spirit will begin to speak to you through it.
As you’re listening, be sure to remain teachable. Be ready to accept rebuke if necessary. Be very honest with God. Look for ways in which you’ve been wrong and confess them to Him. It’s all right. Those sins won’t come as any surprise to Him. He already knows about them. Confession just gives you the opportunity to get rid of them.
Third: Act on the wisdom God gives you. Let go of your own methods and put His methods into operation. Be obedient. If you don’t, that glorious wisdom won’t do you any good at all.
As you pray today, set aside your own ideas and start seeking the wisdom of God. It’s the only thing that can permanently solve the problems you’ve been facing. It’s truly the most precious gift God has to give.
Seek wisdom.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 8:10-36

MY-COMMENT:
Take your problems to God, ask for wisdom on how to go about it, he will surely direct you and give you instructions on how to get out of that problem but you should be ready to listen and follow the instructions given, the instructions might be on a particular aspect of the issue that you've not considered or took lightly, just follow the instructions from the Spirit and you will be glad you did, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.prayersinspired..com
Wow, another bombshell of insight into realities!
God bless brother and sister Copeland amen!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Who Created God? / My Open Letter To Pastor Biodun Of COZA : Tomorrow's Sermon Template / Time Jehovah Has Spent In His SPIRITUAL Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 206
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.