Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (20189 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
18TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : FROM TRADITION TO TRUTH
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases; who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.
Psalm 103:2-5

Is there actually a divine purpose behind the bad things that happen in your life? Could it be that the sicknesses and calamities you experience are somehow a part of God's plan for you?
Before you can ever begin to experience the healing, delivering power of God, you've got to know the answer to those questions. You have to settle them once and for all. If you even suspect that God is the source of your misfortunes, you won't be able to believe Him for deliverance from them. Your faith will be crippled because you'll think that by escaping those things, you'll be opposing His will.
In order to receive all the benefits God desires to give you, you must be absolutely sure that He is a good God. You must be certain that His will for you is health, not sickness; prosperity, not poverty; happiness, not sorrow—100 percent of the time! Psalms 103 alone is enough to prove that's true. But if it's not enough to convince you, there are many others too. One of the best known verses is Psalms 136:1 that says, "O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever."
If religious traditions have robbed you of the goodness of God, if they've taught you He brings trouble into your life so He can teach you something, start today washing those traditions away with the truth. Get out your Bible and let God Himself tell you through His own Word that He is the God who heals you (Exodus 15:26). Dig in to the Scriptures and discover for yourself that He is a God of mercy (Psalms 86:5), lovingkindness (Jeremiah 9:24), and compassion (Psalms 145:cool.
Put your doubts to rest and open your heart to receive the truth about your heavenly Father. It's the only thing that can truly set you free.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 89:1-28

MY-COMMENT:
Give thanks to God always, He alone doeth great things. No matter what you are passing through His desires towards you is of good and not of evil, and He will see that His goodness and mercy prevail over your life, Amen.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A RESTFUL TIME.

www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 19, 2017
19TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : DON'T LET DIVISION STUNT YOUR GROWTH
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions....
1 Corinthians 3:1-3

Envying, strife and divisions had reduced the early Corinthian Christians back to the natural, or carnal, state that they were in before they were born again. It had so stunted their spiritual growth that they couldn't understand the things the Apostle Paul wanted to teach them.
Satan has sent the same spirit of division among us today. He knows that a house divided against itself will fall. He also knows if we all come together in the unity of our faith, we'll arrive at the full stature of Christ Jesus (Ephesians 4:13). So he has assigned a spirit of division to operate in our personal lives, our church lives, our social lives and our family lives. His goal is the same as it was in Corinth: to bring envying, strife and division, and to stunt our spiritual growth.
But we don't have to yield to that spirit. Instead Paul says, "[by] speaking the truth in love, [we] may grow up into him in all things, which is the head, even Christ" (Ephesians 4:15).
Compare "speaking the truth in love" to "envyings, strife, and divisions." Diametrical opposites, aren't they? You can't do both of them at the same time. As you speak the truth in love, you grow up. As you envy, fuss and separate from one another, you go back to babyhood.
Don't let Satan stop your spiritual growth by giving in to the spirit of division but speak the truth in love and "grow up into Him in all things!"
Scripture Reading:
James 4:1-11

MY-COMMENT:
Do not let the enemy to plant the Spirit of Division in your midst, it will have a negative effect on your spiritual growth rather we should speak the truth in love and come together in the unity of faith, Amen.

GOOD EVENING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 20, 2017
20TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : PRESCRIPTION FOR LIFE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

If any one intends to come after Me, let him deny himself [forget, ignore, disown and lose sight of himself and his own interests] and take up his cross, and...follow with Me. For whoever wants to save his [higher, spiritual, eternal] life, will lose it...and whoever gives up his life [which is lived only on earth] for My sake and the Gospel's will save [it].
Mark 8:34-35 (AMP)

When Jesus said those words, He wasn't just giving us a prescription for getting to heaven. He was telling us how to live a superior life right here on earth.
You see, there's a high life that we can live right here, right now. But to get in on it, we have to lay down the way of life that most of us are accustomed to. We may have to let go of the very things we've been trying so hard to latch on to. We have to set our hearts instead on doing what God wants us to do.
That's what Jesus did. He didn't live His life for Himself. He lived it completely for God. He did only what the Father told Him to do— and He lived in total victory.
It's time to realize that getting born again is not something we do just to miss hell. Our purpose is to please God—to lay down our lives in order to fulfill His desires. To be His special possessions in the earth and to do whatever He tells us to do. Our top priority is to give ourselves to Him and to live in communication with Him. To spend enough time with Him that we can hear His voice and respond in obedience.
Only when we do that will we be genuinely fulfilled. Only when we do that will we be able to live the high life we've been longing for.
Scripture Reading:
Acts 20:7-24

MY-COMMENT:
Its only when we live our lives for God that we will be able to live the high life we want without consequences. Know what God desires from you today, walk in a blissful relationship with him in accordance to His will for your life and then you will see yourself soaring higher in life, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FUN-FILLED FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oloriooko(m): 8:12am On Oct 20, 2017
Keep 'em rolling Bro am loving this cool
Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2017
oloriooko:
Keep 'em rolling Bro am loving this cool Thanks OP
thank you Bros.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 21, 2017
21ST OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : COVENANT PROSPERITY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But thou shalt remember the Lord thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant.
Deuteronomy 8:18

What is God's reason for prospering His people? Is it so we can watch bigger TVs? So we can buy finer houses and more luxurious cars?
Establishing God's covenant on the earth and giving to those in need: Those are God's purposes for prosperity!
I've had some people tell me, "Well, Brother Copeland, Jesus' ministry was poor and He got along just fine." That's ridiculous. All the way through the Old Testament God promised material blessings to anyone who would walk perfectly and uprightly before Him. If God had failed to bless Jesus financially, He would have been breaking His own Word.
Jesus never built a worldly empire for Himself. But that doesn't mean He was poor. It means He was the greatest giver who ever walked the face of this earth—and it's about time we started following in His footsteps.
If we'll start giving, if we'll start taking care of the needs in people's pocketbooks, we'll be far more likely to win their hearts.
What do you think will happen to the heart of a starving nation when you bring in a 747 full of food, clothes and medical supplies to them in the Name of Jesus and His love? The hearts of those people are going to soften! They're going to be willing to listen to what we have to say about Jesus.
Don't you ever let anyone tell you it's wrong to want to prosper. It's wrong for you not to want to prosper when that prosperity can mean the difference between heaven and hell for millions of people.
Forget about your own little needs. Raise your vision and set your mind on giving to meet someone else's, on establishing God's covenant in the earth. Then stand fast in faith and get ready to enjoy the greatest prosperity you've ever known.
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 8:11-18

MY-COMMENT:
God's plan for you is to be rich and wealthy, and he wants you to use that wealth to provide for other people's need not just to spend it on yourself. Raise your mind today to meet other people's needs and you will experience the overwhelming wealth of God, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT SATURDAY.

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2017
22ND OCTOBER 2017.

TOPIC : WHEN TOUGH TIMES COME
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Then had the churches rest throughout all Judaea and Galilee and Samaria, and were edified; and walking in the fear of the Lord, and in the comfort of the Holy Ghost, were multiplied.
Acts 9:31

There are times when life on this earth is hard and uncomfortable...and even downright painful. When those times come, you deeply need the comfort that only the Holy Spirit can bring.
How do you receive that kind of comfort?
By doing just what the believers in Acts did. By “walking in the fear of the Lord.”
Now, when I talk about “the fear of the Lord,” please understand, I’m not saying you should be afraid of God. He’s your Father! You should be as secure and unafraid when you come before Him as a child who knows he is dearly loved. But you must also have so much respect for Him that whenever He reveals something you need to do, you do it immediately—even if it goes against your natural desires. That’s
walking in the fear of the Lord.
Let me show you what I mean. Once, several years ago, I received a very disturbing phone call shortly before I was to preach at one of our meetings. It was painful news about a situation in which one of my children had been wronged. The news of it wounded my heart.
I cried, and in the natural, I wanted to get angry about it, to strike back in some way. But instead, I began praying in other tongues. As I prayed, I was prompted in my spirit to rejoice and praise the Lord.
I certainly didn’t feel like praising. I felt like stomping my foot. But, out of respect to the Lord, I put my feelings aside and obeyed. Next, the Holy Spirit impressed me to read a particular prophecy. As I did, I could tell I was being strengthened.
Then suddenly, I realized I was free. By my obedience, I had opened myself to the comforting power of the Holy Spirit. The anger and pain that had filled me just moments before were gone! They had been replaced by the gentle love and reassurance of the Lord.
No matter how tough or painful a situation you may be facing today, trust and obey the directions of your Father. He will make that same supernatural, Holy Spirit-inspired comfort available to you!
Scripture Reading:
Matthew 4:1-11

MY-COMMENT:
Open yourself to the comforting power of the Holy Ghost, I said open up yourself to the comforting power of the Lord in obedience to His Word. No matter what you are passing through, let the word of God rest in your mind and you will be comforted, Amen!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2017
23RD OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : CHOOSE LIFE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
Romans 8:6

If you were given the choice between life and death, which would you choose? The answer seems obvious. But, in reality, it's not.
You see, choosing death doesn't necessarily mean jumping from the nearest cliff. It's much more subtle than that.
The Bible says death is being carnally minded, being entangled in this present worldly realm. The Bible also tells us what life is. "My son, attend to my words," says Proverbs 4:20-22, "...for they are life!"
To be worldly minded is death. To be Word-minded is life.
In Luke 10, there's a story that illustrates this principle extremely well. It's the story of Mary and Martha. You probably remember it. Mary was sitting at Jesus' feet listening to Him teach while Martha was bustling around in the kitchen cooking dinner for everyone.
Finally Martha couldn't stand it anymore. She came to Jesus and said, "Lord, don't You care that my sister has left me to do all the work myself? Tell her to help me!" Jesus answered, "Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things: but one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her" (Luke 10:41-42).
Mary had set everything else aside, so she could hear the Word. But Martha had let the seemingly important business of living take priority over the Word. She'd chosen death, not life.
You see how easy it is to slip into that?
"But Brother Copeland," you say, "if I didn't spend all my time taking care of the business of living, my life would fall apart!"
Oh, really? Martha probably thought that too. She probably thought if she didn't cook dinner for all those folks, they'd go hungry. But they wouldn't have. Jesus had miraculously fed multitudes before and He could have done it again in Martha's home. She could have plopped herself down at Jesus' feet, and they could have had a banquet at God's expense!
Don't make the mistake that Martha did. Don't get so entangled in the business of living that you choose death by default. Decide to put the Word first place. Choose Life!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 8:5-13

MY-COMMENT:
Live at the feet of the master, don't let your wordly entanglement and businesses deprive you from the overflowing life from the table of the master. When you put too much time and energy into your business rather than into God's Word and work then you are bound to choke yourself into death, let His word direct you and have free course in your life, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED MONDAY AND A GREAT WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2017
24TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : GOD GOES TOO!
(GLORIA COPELAND)

_But the person who is united to the Lord becomes one spirit with Him._
*1 Corinthians 6:17, AMP*

I once heard about a great man of God who looked in the mirror every day when he put on his suit and said, "Suit, everywhere you go today, God goes in you." And you know, he's right. If you have united yourself to God by receiving Jesus as Lord, everywhere you go today...God goes too!
As believers, we need to start becoming more conscious of that. We need to train ourselves to be constantly aware of God inside of us, talking to us, teaching us, counseling us, empowering us and enduing us with Himself.
We need to continually remind ourselves that we are one spirit with Him. That means that every time we face a problem, every time we face an evil spirit that tries to influence and hinder our lives, God is facing it too. When we meet those things, God meets them. And He's already overcome them!
Let me encourage you when you get dressed today to look in the mirror and say, "I am united to the Lord and I have become one spirit with Him. Body, everywhere you go today...God goes. God is in you. The power of God is in you. The wisdom of God is in you. The victory of God is in you."
Say that to yourself every day—many times a day. Keep doing it until you begin to develop the habit of thinking that way. Cultivate a constant awareness of the reality of God living in you!
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 6:17-20

MY-COMMENT:
Develop a conscious reality of God in you, the Scripture says "christ in you (us) the hope of glory" colossians 1:27, when you have that consciousness and begin to speak positively in that direction you will see how things will begin to turn around and change for your good.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 25, 2017
25TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : GET RID OF THE FROGS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

When shall I intreat for thee, and for thy servants, and for thy people, to destroy the frogs from thee and thy houses?
Exodus 8:9

Have you ever wrestled with one of those problems that stubbornly refuses to go away? It seems to be immune to all solutions. You swat at the thing in every conceivable way, but instead of being eliminated, it expands and multiplies until it's wildly out of control.
An Egyptian pharaoh faced just that kind of problem, the Bible tells us, thousands of years ago. He was in a hot dispute with God over the future of the Israelites, and as a result of that dispute, he woke up one morning to find his country swarming with frogs. Slimy, smelly, hopping-all-over-the-place frogs.
It was a serious problem. I'm not talking about a frog or two in the front yard. I mean frogs were everywhere—in their beds, on their tables. Big old frogs in the ovens. Little bitty frogs in the bread dough and the drinking water. Frogs. Frogs in your hair. Frogs in places you wouldn't even want to think about!
Then God made a move. He sent His man Moses in to Pharaoh to ask, "When shall I entreat the Lord to get these frogs out of here?"
Do you know what Pharaoh said?
"Tomorrow."
Can you imagine that? He could have said, "Right now! Today!" But instead he decided he'd spend one more night among the frogs.
You say, "That's the stupidest thing I ever heard. Why in the world would he say tomorrow?" I don't know. Probably for the same reason you want to wait until tomorrow to get saved or healed or prosperous.
Here's what I want you to notice. When Moses asked Pharaoh that question and he answered, "Tomorrow," Moses said, "All right. So that you know there's a God in heaven, be it done according to your words."
Let me ask you this: How long are you willing to let that persisting problem harass you? When are you going to get rid of the frogs in your life? Do you realize they'll stay around as long as you'll let them? They'll be there until you finally make a quality decision to go with the Word of God and get them out.
Why don't you do it today?
Scripture Reading:
Exodus 8:1-13

MY-COMMENT:
When are you going to get the frogs out of your life? Yes I meant just like Pastor Kenneth asked, when are you going to get that persistent problem out of your life, you don’t have to wait a second no more, the Word of God is near you asking you to get rid of every problems in your life, make haste and don't delay, use the word to reshape and discontinue every problems in your life now, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A AWESOME WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 26, 2017
26TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : TAKE YOUR PLACE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ...and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:4-6

God has raised us up to sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus! That's what the Word of God says. Very few of us have actually dared to believe this. We've uplifted Jesus. We've exalted Him—and rightly so! But at the same time, we've unwittingly belittled what He did by not allowing Him to bring us alongside Him.
That was God's purpose at Calvary: to bring us alongside Jesus. To make us what He already was.
You see, Jesus didn't need exalting. He was exalted before He ever came to this earth. He was already one with the Father. He didn't need to get authority over the devil—He'd never lost it!
He put on a physical body so that He could come to earth as a man and gain authority over sin and sickness, demons, fear, poverty and all the other curses that came when the law of death moved into the earth—and He did it. He succeeded. He mastered everything in the world of the intellect, everything in the physical world.
Before He ascended, He said, "All authority is given unto Me both in heaven and in the earth." Then He turned around and gave that authority to us by giving us His Name.
You and I are the reason Jesus came to earth and died and lived again. He didn't do it for Himself. He did it so He could bring us alongside. So we could wear His Name and wield His authority on the earth. He did it so that we could stand before God and be everything to Him that Jesus is.
When you were born again, you were made the righteousness of God in Christ! So as a born-again believer, dare to receive this message, to meditate on it and to act on it. Go ahead—dare to take your place!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 2:1-13

MY-COMMENT:
Take your place in the heavenly through our Lord Jesus Christ. God has made us to be like him by the power of his Spirit, do not look down or belittle yourself, because when God looks at you he sees a Victor, a Conqueror, an Overcomer, he sees Jesus, so stand up and take your rightful place in Christ Jesus, AMEN.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 27, 2017
27TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : DON'T DEPEND ON GUESSWORK
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Jeremiah 3:33

Who do you turn to when you need help, when you need an important answer to an important question? Do you ask God first?
So many believers fail to do that! They'll stand around wringing their hands and talking to each other all day. They'll inquire of their pastor. They'll inquire of their friends. They'll inquire of their husband or wife. But do they inquire of God? No.
Don't make that mistake.
Instead, follow the example of King David. In 1 Chronicles 14, the Bible tells us he was about to face a battle with the very powerful Philistines who had all come out against him. The Philistine nation had been an enemy of Israel for years. David probably could have guessed that God would tell him to go to battle against them. But he didn't guess! He went to God and inquired, saying, "Shall I go up against the Philistines? and wilt thou deliver them into mine hand? And the Lord said unto him, Go up; for I will deliver them into thine hand" (verse 10).
Don't depend on guesswork. When you encounter a problem, seek the Lord through the Word and in prayer and ask Him what the solution is. No matter how much scripture you learn, no matter how fully you perceive who you are in Christ Jesus, you'll never outgrow your need to do that.
Go to the Lord and find out exactly what He wants you to do. Don't decide your course of action and then ask God to bless your plans. Go to Him and say, "Lord, what are Your plans?" His plans are already blessed. If you follow them, your victory is guaranteed.
Scripture Reading:
1 Chronicles 14:8-17

MY-COMMENT:
Do you inquire from the Lord? How often do you inquire from the Lord? Do you take it has a priority? Yes you should take it as a priority. I know we have the spirit of understanding but I tell you today, don't ever involve yourself in any trivial matter until you've inquire from the Lord and receive a response from him, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A STRESS-FREE FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 28, 2017
28TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : ENJOY THE VICTORY
(GLORIA COPELAND)

But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:57 AMP

Victors! More than conquerors! That's what the Bible says we are. I know you've heard that many times before, but today I want you to let the reality of it really sink in. I want you to spend some time meditating about what those terms actually mean.
The dictionary says that victory means "final and complete supremacy or superiority in battle or war, success in any contest or struggling involving the defeat of an opponent or the overcoming of obstacles."
To conquer means "to get the better of in competition or struggle, to master, suppress, prevail over, overwhelm, surmount, to gain superiority, to subdue, to vanquish, to crush, to defeat."
Once you get those definitions firmly in mind, you'll realize in Jesus you've gotten much more than a ticket to heaven. You've gotten the best of the world you're living in now. Through Him, you've overcome it, mastered it, suppressed it and prevailed over it.
No wonder 1 Corinthians 15:57 shouts, "Thanks be to God Who gives us the victory, [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ" (The Amplified Bible)!
Why don't you shout too! Shout thanks to God today for making you an overcomer. Praise Him that you are joined up with the One who has conquered the world, the flesh and the devil. Shout hallelujah and enjoy the victory!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 8:29-39

MY-COMMENT:
Rejoice in what God has done, you are a conqueror in Christ Jesus, so matter what you are or what you are facing, rejoice because the only thing that matters is that Christ has won the Victory of that situation for you already, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2017
29TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : COME, LORD JESUS
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.
1 John 3:2-3

Hopelessness . As this age draws to a close, that's a feeling that's going to be more and more common among the people of this world. But, you know, it's something we as believers never have to feel! Because no matter how much pressure comes on the earth, no matter how dark the natural circumstances around us are, we know that we have hope in the soon return of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Sometimes we forget that. We get our attention focused so intently on the natural things of this life that we lose that hope and get caught up in the hopelessness around us. But we don't have to let that happen.
A friend of mine once met a born-again Arab woman in the Middle East who was living proof of that. The woman was caught in a life most of us would consider almost unbearable. She was living in a war zone that had been torn up by violence. She faced the danger of bombs and bullets every day.
Now that Arab woman had no hope in the natural. Her country was being destroyed around her. She had to go to Israel to work and get money for her family because there were no jobs where she was, no way to make money. Things around her seemed to be going from bad to worse, but she told my friend she had hope because she knew that Jesus was coming back for her. And that hope kept her going.
So, if you're feeling hopeless, get your eyes off this world and get them on the soon return of Jesus. Not only will that raise your spirits, the Bible says it will purify you. It will cause you to live uprightly, to separate you from the sin and failure of the world around you. It will lift you into the joy and victory of God.
Think about this. When this old world comes to an end, you and I will just be getting started. We'll be stepping into the most glorious life we've ever known. The people of the world may look back wistfully and wish for better days gone by. But for you and me, the best is yet to come. So we can shout hallelujah in the midst of trouble and say with the Apostle John, "Even so, come, Lord Jesus." Come quickly!
Scripture Reading:
Revelation 21, 22:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
The present situation of the world is filled with hopelessness, the persistent clamoring of war at every corner on daily basis sends a negative feedback to the human spirit and makes their heart weary, but we as Christian shouldn't let our heart faint for our hope is in Christ Jesus, whose coming will bring Joy into our heart and a new beginning to the world of men after the evil ones will have been judged, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 30, 2017
30TH OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : IT'S YOUR DECISION
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And, behold, there cometh one of the rulers of the synagogue, Jairus by name; and when he saw [Jesus],he fell at his feet, And besought him greatly, saying, My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her, that she may be healed; and she shall live. And Jesus went with him.
Mark 5:22-24

I wonder when God is going to do something about this problem! Have you ever asked that question? If so, you may be surprised to find out that the answer depends 100 percent on you.
There's an incident in Mark 5 that will show you what I mean. Jesus had just gotten out of a boat and people were pressing all around Him, "thronging Him," it says. They had Him shoved up against the shoreline when suddenly there came a man moving through that crowd to get to Jesus.
Throwing himself at Jesus' feet, Mark records, he prays and beseeches Him greatly, saying, "My little daughter lieth at the point of death: I pray thee, come and lay thy hands on her... and she shall live."
Think about this situation for a moment. Here's a man who's politically on the level of the mayor of the city. But he's so doggedly determined to get to Jesus that he fights his way through the crowd and clears out enough room to fall at Jesus' feet. He's made a decision—and when he gets to Jesus, he says exactly what it is: Lay your hands on her and she shall live.
Let me ask you something: Who do you think is directing the ministry of Jesus here? This one man! A man who's made a decision. When he speaks that decision out, Jesus doesn't say anything. He just stops what He's doing, turns around and follows him.
In a crowd of literally thousands, the faith decision of one man is directing the actions of Jesus.
What does that mean to you? It means that if you're sitting around waiting for Jesus to decide to heal you... for Jesus to decide to help you...for Jesus to decide to prosper you and give you victory...you're in for a long wait. Because that's not Jesus' decision.
It's yours.
Scripture Reading:
Mark 5:21-24,35-43

MY-COMMENT:
Your decision today is Jesus decision, decide to be blessed today and involve Jesus and you will be blessed, decide to be heal and in good health and you will be when Jesus comes into the equation, decide to live a worthy and pious life and when Jesus comes on board you will surely have it, it all depends on your decision, so decide wisely today, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 31, 2017
31ST OCTOBER 2017

TOPIC : DON'T PLAY DEAD
(GLORIA COPELAND)

From the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Matthew 11:12

The Amplified Bible translates Matthew 11:12, "...a share in the heavenly kingdom is sought with most ardent zeal and intense exertion."
I want you to get violent today. Yes, violent, determined, zealous. I want you to get so committed to the things of God that you'll withstand any attempt to take them away from you.
Too many believers these days are like the Israelites. They're wandering around in a wilderness of defeat because there's an enemy in the promised land. They're being robbed of their rightful inheritance because they're afraid to fight him. They keep hoping that somehow they'll find a way in without using force. But they won't! You have to make demands where Satan and his associates are concerned.
When God sent the Israelites into Canaan, He said, "Send the armed men to go before you." They were to go up armed—ready for the fight. He knew they'd have to fight to take the land. He never promised them that they wouldn't. What He promised them was they'd win every time.
The same is true for you. You can't just lie down and play dead when you're dealing with the devil. He's not going to let go of any area of your life—of your health or your finances or anything else—without a fight. He's not going to give it up unless you force him.
Quit sitting there in the wilderness. Quit sitting there while the devil steals the blessings of God out from under you. You have God's permission and His power and His ability to take the land. Get violent enough to do something about it...today!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 31:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
You don't have to sit there looking for the easy way out, it's not going to happen, you will have to fight and wrestle with the devil, the arch-enemy. The scripture says since the day of John the Baptist they violent take it by force, therefore for any thing good to happen to you, you will have to fight for it because the devil is going to struggle it out with you. Get up on your feet and, raise the heavens against the devil and claim what is yours, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A HAPPY TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 01, 2017
1ST NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : THE POWER OF LOVE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But faith...worketh by love.
Galatians 5:6

I used to wonder why we believers didn't see more of the power of God operating among us than we do. With what we know about faith and the Word, it seemed to me signs and wonders and miracles should be happening all the time.
So, one day I asked, "Lord, why isn't the power of God turned up to a higher volume in the Church?"
Do you know what He said? He told me we weren't walking in enough love yet.
God wants us to have power. But first, He has to be sure we'll use that power in love. He wants to know that we won't take it and mix it with judgment and criticism and blast people out of the water.
Kenneth, He said, I can't afford to back your words with supernatural power in a church service on Sunday morning and then have you get on the freeway that night and lash out at someone because he pulled over into your lane. You'd blow him off the highway. I can't leave the power of Almighty God at a high volume in the mouth of an unmerciful fool.
Then He reminded me of a time I took my son, John, hunting. He was just a little guy at the time, barely big enough to keep his gun from knocking him on his back every time he'd pull the trigger. I was teaching him how to shoot, and he was coming along pretty well.
That day we were walking along out at Gloria's grandparents' farm and John spotted one of the biggest tarantula spiders I'd ever seen. It was clinging to the wall of the barn. When John saw that spider, he took aim. He was going to blow that bug away.
If I hadn't stopped him, he would have too. And it wouldn't have dawned on him until it was all over that he was going to blow a hole in the barn at the same time. From my grown-up perspective, I could see that would be foolishness. He couldn't. He was looking through the eyes of a child.
Do you want God to put a shotgun of spiritual power in your hand, so you can blow the works of the devil to kingdom come? Then focus on love. Pursue it. Practice it. Study it. Grow up in it. Then you'll see the power of God operating through you.
Scripture Reading:
Romans 13:8-14

MY-COMMENT:
You need love to operate in power, you need love to operate in the fullness of God, if you lack love God can't put the fullness of his power into your hands because you are going to knock off someone off the hook sooner than later. He wants you to grow in love so that you won't just lash out at anybody when you are offended, Many Pastors have experienced a decrease of God's power in their lives due to anger issues, it's because God doesn't want you to destroy the sheep he came to the world to die for, rather to help him in saving them, so walk in the love of God today and experience the fullness of His power in you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW MONTH, DO HAVING A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 02, 2017
2ND NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : HE OPENED THE WAY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

In the beginning [before all time] was the Word (Christ), and the Word was with God, and the Word was God Himself.... And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us....
John 1:1,14 AMP.

The deity of the Lord Jesus Christ is something that can never be brought into question by any born-again believer. Our very salvation rests on the fact that Jesus Christ is divine, the second person of the Godhead, God—the Son.
The beloved disciple and apostle, John, forever puts to rest any doubt about that in John 1:1,14. Anyone who doubts what those verses say could not possibly have been born of the kingdom of God. For the deity of Jesus forms the very foundation of our faith in Him.
Yet, if you'll search the Gospels, you'll see that Jesus didn't go around proclaiming Himself as God during His 33 years on earth. He acknowledged that He was the Son of God, the Messiah. He referred to God as His Father (which enraged the Pharisees), but He never made the assertion that He was the Most High God. In fact, He told His disciples that the Father God was greater and mightier than He (John 14:28).
The reason is simple. He hadn't come to earth just as God. He'd come also as man. The Word says He set aside His divine power and took the form of a human being—with all its limitations. Since God was His Father, He was not born with the sin nature that had been passed along to the sons of Adam. But by being born of a woman, in all other respects He became a man and called Himself the Son of Man or, literally, the Son of Adam.
How, then, did He do all those mighty works? The same way He expects us to do them today—by the Anointing and the power of the Holy Spirit (Acts 10:38). He said, "It's the Father within Me who does the work."
What does that mean to you? It means that Jesus meant exactly what He declared when He said that you, as a believer, would be able to do the works that He did (John 14:12)!
It means that you, as a reborn child of God, filled with the same Holy Spirit as Jesus was, have the opportunity to live as He lived when He was on earth.
In fact, that is exactly what He intends. He went before you, as a man, and opened the way. Don't just admire Him for it. Follow Him in
it today!
Scripture Reading:
John 14:1-15

MY-COMMENT:
Jesus was born as God the son in the human flesh with all its limitations, so he was more like a man like us but he doesn't have the sin nature which makes him the right sacrifice for the atonement of sin. But the works he did were entirely on the manifestation of the Holy Spirit in him, that's why he said greater works we will do because he promised and gave us the Holy Spirit from the Father, Jesus paved the way for us to be able to do this, so tap into it, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:04am On Nov 03, 2017
3RD NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : AN EXPERIENCED CHAMPION
(KENNETH COPELAND)

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31

Did you know that the force of faith has the power to rejuvenate your physical body? It's true. You can see that in the life of Sarah. Most people don't understand the full extent of what God did in her life. All they know is that He enabled her to have a child in her old age.
But if you'll look closer, you'll see that there was more to it than that. When Sarah laid hold of the promise of God by faith, it began to restore her physically to such an extent that when King Abimelech saw her, he wanted her for his wife.
Think about that! At 90 years old, she was so beautiful that a king wanted her in his harem. What's more, after she gave birth to Isaac, the Bible says she nursed him till he was weaned. Then she kept right on living until that boy was raised!
Now, I'm not telling you you can have a baby at 90 like Sarah did. She had a specific promise from God about that. But I am telling you that if you'll believe God for renewed strength and health in your old age, He'll provide it for you. In fact, Psalm 103 says that's one of His benefits. It says God will fill your mouth with good things so your youth is renewed like the eagle's.
That is God's desire for you in your old age. A powerful, experienced champion of the Word with your strength renewed by faith. Start confessing that today. Fill your mouth with the promises of God. Say, "Praise God, my youth is renewed like the eagle's." You'll still go to heaven when your work on earth is through—but you won't just fade away. You'll fly out of here in a blaze of glory like the conqueror God created you to be.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 92

MY-COMMENT:
The word of faith is enough to rejuvenate your physical body, it's unto you to speak the Word and the Word to perform its ability through the power of God, the Word is in your mouth, make good use it, even if you are sick or in old age it will renew your strength, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 04, 2017
4TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : IT ONLY TAKES A FEW
(KENNETH COPELAND)

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
2 Chronicles 7:14

You may be thinking, Can a few people like us actually change the whole nation?
Let me ask you this: Can one demonic person change a nation for the worse? Definitely. Hitler did it in Germany, didn't he?
Then if the devil's power resting on a man can change a nation for the worse, you can be sure that a group of men and women with God's power resting on them can change a nation for the better.
No nation is so far gone that God can't change it. Israel proved that. Why, even when it didn't exist, the devil couldn't destroy it. God raised it back up before his very eyes.
I want you to notice something in that scripture. It says, "If my people, which are called by my name...." God didn't say it would take everyone in the nation to get things turned around. He said, "If my people...."
Notice also that He didn't say, "If My people will get out there and sign petitions and drum up a majority vote...." He said, "Pray." In other words, we're going to have to quit trying to work this thing out by ourselves. God Himself will do the healing in this land. Our job is to pray, to believe and to seek His face. Seek Him today.
Scripture Reading:
2 Chronicles 7:1-16

MY-COMMENT:
If one person(Hitler) can be used by the devil to cause many destruction to the world, one person can also be used by God to bring restoration into the world. The scripture says one will chase thousand and two, ten thousand, with the power of God upon us by the Holy Spirit will can achieve alot of greatness and exploitation upon the world, so don't look at the number you see rather trust in the Power that uphold us, for greater is He that lives in us than he that lives in the world, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A SPLENDID SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2017
5TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : FIGHT THE RIGHT FOE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh.
2 Corinthians 10:3

Do you know why so many believers are losing the battles in their lives?
They're fighting the wrong enemy!
They've been deceived into believing that just because a person said or did something to hurt them, that person is the one they need to fight. But they're wrong.
You see, the Bible says we don't wrestle with flesh and blood. And since people are definitely flesh and blood, they're never the source of our problem.
"But, Brother Copeland, you just don't know what So-and-so did to me!"
It doesn't matter. If you waste your time fighting So-and-so, your real enemy will get away scot-free.
Who is that real enemy? Look at Ephesians 6:12, "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."
Satan and his demons. They are your lifelong enemies! They are behind every personal affront you encounter.
The people who hurt you and persecute you are only Satan's tools. When he wants to strike out at you, he uses them to get the job done.
Remember this: Persecution is not the manifestation of another person's hate for you. It's a manifestation of Satan's fear of you. When you get into the Word and start swinging it around—using it like the sword of the Spirit it is—he gets scared. So he looks for some person he can send in there to stop you.
Next time someone hurts you, don't let yourself get sidetracked into fighting them. Bind the spirit behind them. Put flesh-and-blood battles behind and war with the weapons of the Spirit. Zero in on Satan with authority and the Word of God and bring your real enemy down!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 6:10-18

MY-COMMENT:
Your real enemy is the devil, he is the one behind the misdeeds of others against you. You wonder why so many people pray that God should destroy their enemy(neighbor) with fire and yet nothing happened, it's because the real enemy is the devil and he has yet been judged, so you don't need to pray against those you perceived to be your enemies rather pray against the powers that make use of them, Amen.

*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE*
*DO HAVE A FRUITFUL SUNDAY.*
*www.divinerevelationsstream.info*

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 06, 2017
6TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : YOU'RE A WINNER
(KENNETH COPELAND)

I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.
1 John 2:14

Man was created to be a winner. The Bible tells us so. We read in Genesis, for example, that man was originally put on this earth as a dominating lord. God gave him dominion over the earth and everything that crept, flew, crawled and breathed there.
Man didn't even know what losing was until he separated himself from God through disobedience in the Garden of Eden. When that happened, he ran headlong into defeat. He was forced to accept failure as his lot in life, lowering himself to a subordinate position—a position he was never meant to occupy.
It's a sad story. But if you're a born-again child of God, your story has a happy ending. Through faith in Christ Jesus, you've been made a winner once again!
In fact, God has guaranteed your success. Let me show you what I mean. Imagine you're about to tackle a really tough job, and before you even get started on it, God speaks to you right out loud and says, I just want you to know, I'm going to personally see to it that this project you're working on succeeds.
Well, let me tell you something. You do have God's promise that you'll succeed. He said in His Word that you're an overcomer! In Him you can overcome any problem the world throws your way (1 John 5:1-5).
It doesn't matter how much you feel like a loser. It doesn't matter how many times you've failed in the past. If you believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, then you've become more than a conqueror in Him (Romans 8:37).
Does that mean you won't have any more trouble? No. It simply means you can go through that trouble and emerge triumphant.
If you've been feeling like a failure lately, renew your mind to the Word of God that says you're a success. Every time a challenge comes up, respond by saying, "Well, praise God, I can beat this thing because I'm an overcomer in Jesus!" Let that Word from God abide in your heart. It
will make a winner out of you.
Scripture Reading:
1 John 5:1-5

MY-COMMENT:
Whatever challenges may come your way today be rest assured that you are a winner, you are a victor. the scripture says we are more than a conqueror through Him that loved us, you are meant to dominate that is our heritage in Christ Jesus, so don't let anything shake you, the victory has been won and its yours because greater is He that's in you than He that's in the world. Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY WEEK.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 07, 2017
7TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : DELIGHT YOURSELF
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.... He shall not be afraid of evil tidings: his heart is fixed, trusting in the Lord.
Psalm 112: 1, 7.

The man who makes a habit of delighting in God's Word will have a heart that's fixed! He can make it through disastrous situations without losing his balance. His mind's made up before he ever gets to the disaster. He's victorious before he ever gets there. A person like that is hard to whip!

The sad thing is that most believers wait until the disaster hits before they start trying to establish themselves on the Word. They wait until their back is against the wall. Then, suddenly, they get real spiritual and start fasting and praying...and all too often they find they've started too late.

That's like a guy who finds out a burglar is in his house and then starts looking for the barbells, so he can build up enough muscle to throw the burglar out. He's not going to make it! If he'd been working out instead of watching television every night, he'd have been ready. But as it is, he's headed for a painful defeat.

Be ready before the devil breaks into your house. Get your heart fixed. Turn off the television. Turn off the distractions of the world and turn on the Word. The time to start establishing yourself on it is right now!
Scripture Reading:
Job 22:21-30

MY-COMMENT:
rejoice and delight yourself in the Lord always, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 08, 2017
8TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : THE HIDDEN THINGS OF GOD.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Blessed art thou...for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 16:17

Remember when you went to school and learned your ABCs? You learned them by using your five senses and your logical abilities to gather information and sort it out. That kind of knowledge is called natural knowledge and it's the only kind most people know anything about.

But in the kingdom of God, there's another kind of knowing. One that works its way from the inside out instead of from the outside in. It's called revelation knowledge.

Jesus spoke about this kind of knowledge in Matthew 16. He'd just asked the disciples, "Who do you say I am?" Peter had answered Him by declaring, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

"Blessed are you, Simon," Jesus responded, "because flesh and blood has not revealed this to you, but My Father which is in heaven."

In other words, Jesus was saying, "Peter, you didn't learn this information through your physical senses. You received it another way. You received it directly from God."

If you've ever had a revelation like that, you know that when it comes, it changes things. It makes you see old things in an entirely new light. It gives you such unshakable confidence that, as Jesus said to Peter, "The gates of hell can't prevail against you."

But revelations like that don't come easily. You have to meditate the Word and search the Spirit of God for them because they are "hidden" in Him. The Bible says God has hidden His wisdom for the saints (1 Cor. 2:7-9). Notice, He's hidden it for you, not from you. He wants you to have it.

Don't think, however, that God is just going to drop great revelations into your lap while you're watching television. You have to seek Him.

If you're hungry for revelation knowledge, get yourself in a position to receive it by meditating the Word, praying and fellowshiping with the Lord. Begin to receive those revelations from Him. It's the most exciting kind of learning there is.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 2

MY-COMMENT:
Revelation knowledge is not the knowledge you can get by sitting around and busying up yourselves with mundane things, it's what you will get when you have a quality relationship with God. It's going to be the reward of your relationship with God, and it's going to be useful for in your life journey and also your walk with those around you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2017
9TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : BRAG ON GOD
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Rejoice and exult in hope; be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation; be constant in prayer.
Romans 12:12, AMP.

We're to live in hope. We're to rejoice. So, when Satan comes to steal your victory and tell you that God is not going to help you this time, you just think on the Word of God and start rejoicing. Rejoice that you're in Him. Rejoice that heaven is your home. Rejoice that greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world. Rejoice. Brag on God today. The devil can't stand it!

"Be steadfast and patient in suffering and tribulation...." Tribulation means "being under pressure." When pressure comes, don't cave in. Don't faint. Instead, go to the throne of grace. Go boldly in the Name of Jesus and get the help you need.

Remember this: When things get hard isn't when you let go of the Word. That's when you double up on it. That's when you are "constant in prayer" so that you are immovable.

Rejoice. Be patient under pressure. Be constant in prayer. The devil won't be able to steal one thing from you!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 5:1-5

MY-COMMENT:
Rejoice and be glad, don't let any thing shake you, don't be worried, don't be afraid, don't be perplexed, don't be intimidated by the devil, the devil is a failure, you are a conqueror, the word of God abides in you, you are strong, walk cautiously in all these things when you are faced with pressure, you are stronger than the accuser, because you are not alone, Jesus is with you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 10, 2017
10TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : THE INNER WITNESS
(GLORIA COPELAND)

The Spirit itself [Himself] beareth witness with our spirit.
Romans 8:16

Do you ever have trouble hearing from God? Do you find yourself caught in confusing circumstances needing guidance, and yet even after praying and reading the Word—you're still not sure what God wants you to do?

I've had that experience. I knew His written Word and acting on it changed my life. But I was uncertain when I had to make decisions about things the Word didn't specifically address. Things like whether to move to one city or another, for example.

What held me back was my ability to know that I was doing the right thing. You see, God's written Word and the inward witness are two different things. They never contradict each other, but they're both a vital part of our walk with God.

God expected Israel, for example, to obey His written Word. But He also said to them, "Obey my voice" (Jeremiah 7:23) because He wanted them to know His will in specific situations. That's what happened when Israel invaded Jericho. They heard God's voice. Where else do you think they would have gotten that strange battle plan? It wasn't written in the law of Moses. And certainly, no human being would suggest a seven-day march around a city as the most effective form of invasion!

But exactly how, you may wonder, does God speak to us? Does He just shout down at us from heaven?

Not usually! Romans 8 says the Holy Spirit bears witness with our spirit. That means that God's directions come from inside, not outside, of you.

At times when you hear His guidance, you may even wonder, Was that me, Lord, or was that You? That's because God doesn't normally inject thoughts directly into your mind from the outside. Instead, He speaks to your spirit, and your spirit translates it into a thought.

Tune in today to that inward witness, to that quiet knowing, that urging, prompting and leading arising within you.

If when you hear it, it sounds like you, don't be surprised. It is you! It is your spirit being influenced by the Spirit of God! After you're born again, your spirit is a safe guide because you are born of God's Spirit. You have His nature. And the Holy Spirit lives in your spirit to teach you and to give you direction.
Scripture Reading:
Joshua 6:1-20

MY-COMMENT:
The inner witness which is the Holy Spirit abides in you to teach you all things, to direct you in the right way, it's not every time you are going to hear the voice of God, but as long as the inner witness agrees to whatever you have set your mind to do then you are on the right course, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERY.
DO HAVE A BLESSED FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 11, 2017
11TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : A POWERHOUSE OF PROTECTION
(KENNETH Copeland)

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.
Isaiah 54:17

No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Isn't that great news! Isn't it good to know that no sickness, no circumstance, no problem that rises against you can successfully bring you down?
Some years ago, one of our friends was facing a lawsuit. He and I prayed together according to this scripture and agreed it was the final word in the situation, not the allegations against him. We stood in faith, believing that lawsuit had to fail.
Sure enough, when my friend went to court, they just couldn't beat him. He didn't win that case because of his keen and witty lawyers. He won because he was innocent and because he had believed that powerful promise of God.
Follow his example. When the devil attacks you in some area of your life, don't sit around crying and begging God to save you. Open up your Bible to Isaiah 54:17 instead. Remind yourself of what God has promised you. Use that promise to strengthen you against sin and every other evil work the devil would like to use to keep you bound.
Then establish yourself on it through prayer. Say, "Lord, I refuse to be afraid of this weapon the devil has brought against me because I know that according to Your Word, it cannot prosper. I trust You to protect me, and I thank You for it now. In Jesus' Name. Amen."
Don't let the powerhouse of God's protection go to waste. Put it to work in your life. It is your rightful heritage as a servant of the Lord.
Scripture Reading:
Isaiah 54:10-17

MY-COMMENT:
Don't let the devil intimidate you, don't let any issue bother you, you have the word of God to counter them and rise in Victory no matter what the situation is, you are an overcomer, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 12, 2017
12TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : OPEN THE FLOW
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith.
Hebrews 12:1-2
Disciplining the flesh. For many believers that phrase stirs memories of frustration and failure. They know it's important—the Word of God clearly teaches that. But they're not sure exactly how to go about it.
Some have given up, shrugging off such discipline as impossible. Others are still fighting stubbornly to get their flesh under control—and losing one battle after another.
But it doesn't have to be that way. In fact, we can't afford to let it be that way. It will cost us too much.
You and I are blessed to be part of the generation that will see the signs and wonders which the prophets of old wished they could have lived long enough to see. We will witness the Spirit of God poured out upon all flesh. But sin hinders the Spirit's flow. And only as we rid ourselves of it will the power and glory of God be manifest through us. Only then will we experience the glorious things that are prophesied to take place in our generation.
So put your past failure behind you. Make up your mind that you're not going to let the sins of the flesh rob you of the glory of God. It is possible to step out of the sin you've struggled with so long and live under the Spirit's control. Look to Jesus...He will show you how.
Scripture Reading:
2 Timothy 2:19-23

MY-COMMENT:
Let the flow of the spirit proceed from the inside of you to do the miraculous, do not deter it by any weight of sin that do easily beset you. Hang on the word and nullified every form of sin in your flesh so that the power of God through the Holy Spirit can flow from you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 13, 2017
13TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : STAKE YOUR CLAIM
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.... Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
-Psalm 112:1, 3

I'll never forget the time Gloria discovered that scripture. We didn't have any money at the time, and the walls in our house were as bare as they could be. But she was ready to decorate. So she took that promise, "Wealth and riches shall be in his house" and laid claim to it by faith.

Suddenly, everywhere we went, someone was giving us a painting or some other little treasure for our house.

Unfortunately, most believers aren't as quick to believe God for that kind of thing as Gloria was. Some even claim God doesn't promise us New Testament believers physical prosperity, just spiritual. But the truth is, you can't separate the two. That's why Jesus says, "If you'll seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all these [material] things will be added to you." He knows the spiritual realm and the material realm are connected.

The physical world cannot operate independently from the spiritual world. What happens in one is simply a reflection of what happens in the other.

Obviously, your spiritual standing profoundly affects your financial standing. That's why, when you get hold of the gospel and begin to prosper spiritually, you can begin to prosper physically and materially as well.

Don't let anyone talk you out of God's promises of prosperity. You don't have to choose between financial and spiritual prosperity. Both belong to you. Lay claim to them by faith. As a born-again child of God, dare to reach out and receive the riches that belong to you!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 7:8-13

MY-COMMENT:
You don't have to choose between spiritual and financial prosperity, lay claims on it. They are yours in Christ Jesus, everyday you wake up, keep laying claims to it, and they will never be far from you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK. HAPPY MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by oloriooko(m): 9:06am On Nov 13, 2017
Am still loving this
Thanks OP God bless you richly

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 13, 2017
oloriooko:
Am still loving this
Thanks OP God bless you richly
Amen, Amen and Amennnnnnnnnnn
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by mayorall(m): 10:34am On Nov 13, 2017
Tosinex:
13TH NOVEMBER 2017

TOPIC : STAKE YOUR CLAIM
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Praise ye the Lord. Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments.... Wealth and riches shall be in his house: and his righteousness endureth for ever.
-Psalm 112:1, 3

I'll never forget the time Gloria discovered that scripture. We didn't have any money at the time, and the walls in our house were as bare as they could be. But she was ready to decorate. So she took that promise, "Wealth and riches shall be in his house" and laid claim to it by faith.

Suddenly, everywhere we went, someone was giving us a painting or some other little treasure for our house.

Unfortunately, most believers aren't as quick to believe God for that kind of thing as Gloria was. Some even claim God doesn't promise us New Testament believers physical prosperity, just spiritual. But the truth is, you can't separate the two. That's why Jesus says, "If you'll seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, then all these [material] things will be added to you." He knows the spiritual realm and the material realm are connected.

The physical world cannot operate independently from the spiritual world. What happens in one is simply a reflection of what happens in the other.

Obviously, your spiritual standing profoundly affects your financial standing. That's why, when you get hold of the gospel and begin to prosper spiritually, you can begin to prosper physically and materially as well.

Don't let anyone talk you out of God's promises of prosperity. You don't have to choose between financial and spiritual prosperity. Both belong to you. Lay claim to them by faith. As a born-again child of God, dare to reach out and receive the riches that belong to you!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 7:8-13

MY-COMMENT:
You don't have to choose between spiritual and financial prosperity, lay claims on it. They are yours in Christ Jesus, everyday you wake up, keep laying claims to it, and they will never be far from you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK. HAPPY MONDAY.

Great and Loaded. Thanks for bringing this.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse? / Locked Up For Being An Atheist In Nigeria. . . / Religion Section 'awards Night'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 201
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.