Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (19500 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 25, 2018
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
25TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : COME ALIVE TODAY
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

Resurrection. What do you think of when you hear that word? Most people think of the past. Of a stone rolled away. An empty tomb. And a risen Lord.
Praise God, Jesus is alive today, isn't He?
What we don't fully understand is this: He's not the only One who has been resurrected. We've been resurrected too!
We were spiritually resurrected the day we made the Lord Jesus Christ the Lord of our lives. That day we passed from death to life. The greater part of your resurrection has
already happened!
Think about it. When you made Jesus Christ the Lord of your life, the Spirit of God hovered over you. The glory of the Lord came into your being. And that glory consumed the old, sinful man that you were. That old man died. And in his place a new creature was born.
Oh yes, there will be a day when the earthly body you live in will be raised and glorified—but you don't have to wait until then to be free from sin and from the sickness and poverty and failure that goes with this natural world. You're free from all that right now!
You may be sitting there thinking, Well, if I'm so free, why can't I quit smoking? Why can't I lose this weight? Why am I always sick?
Because you've let Satan convince you that you're still under his power. You've let him talk you into living as if you're still spiritually dead!
So, today I want you to begin considering yourself alive! Begin thinking of yourself as one who already has the life of God instead of an earthly being who's waiting for the Resurrection. Consider yourself dead to sin and alive to the power of Jesus. You'll find yourself living a whole new life today!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 8:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
today I want you to begin considering yourself alive! Begin thinking of yourself as one who already has the life of God instead of an earthly being who's waiting for the Resurrection. Consider yourself dead to sin and alive to the power of Jesus, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY PALM SUNDAY TO YOU.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.
www.divinerebelationsstream.com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 27, 2018
27TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : FROM PERCEIVING TO BELIEVING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:37

The Bible calls us kings and priests (Revelation 1:6) and world overcomers (1 John 5:4). But for most of us, those are just phrases. They haven't become real to us. That's why the devil's been able to hoodwink us into living lives of defeat. It hasn't actually dawned on us who we really are.
If you'll look in 1 Chronicles 14, you'll see that David had a similar problem. He'd been anointed king by the prophet Samuel when he was just a teenager. He'd known for years that someday he'd rule over Israel. Yet somehow, it hadn't really sunk in.
But look what happens in verse 2: "And David perceived that the Lord had confirmed him king over Israel, for his kingdom was lifted up on high, because of his people Israel." Finally, it dawned on him! David perceived that the Lord had confirmed him king. I can just imagine David saying to himself, I'm king. I'm actually king! I am king! At that moment, being king ceased to be something David had only thought about. It became something he really was. He could see himself king.
What does that have to do with you and me? Much like David, you and I have been given a royal office. We're just having a hard time believing it. But until we do, we cannot exercise the power or authority that goes with that office.
Say, for example, you're sick. You can yell, "By His stripes I'm healed," 50 times a day. You can hope for healing. You can try to believe for healing till your hair turns gray. But if you don't really perceive yourself as whole and healthy in Christ Jesus, if you don't see yourself as "the healed" instead of "the sick," you won't get any supernatural help. Yet once that realization hits you that you are, in fact, "the healed," no one—not even the devil himself—will be able to keep you from getting well.
Don't let the devil hoodwink you any longer. Step over the line from trying to believe to actually knowing by dwelling on the Word of God. Read it and think about it. Practice seeing yourself through the eyes of the Word until the reality of your royalty in Christ rises up in you!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 1:3-23

MY-COMMENT:
Believe the Word of God wholly and let it be real to you, don't just read but believe and start walking in that consciousness, yes perceive what it says you are, believe it let it be real to you and walk in it, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL TUESDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2018
Tosinex:
27TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : FROM PERCEIVING TO BELIEVING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
Romans 8:37

The Bible calls us kings and priests (Revelation 1:6) and world overcomers (1 John 5:4). But for most of us, those are just phrases. They haven't become real to us. That's why the devil's been able to hoodwink us into living lives of defeat. It hasn't actually dawned on us who we really are.
If you'll look in 1 Chronicles 14, you'll see that David had a similar problem. He'd been anointed king by the prophet Samuel when he was just a teenager. He'd known for years that someday he'd rule over Israel. Yet somehow, it hadn't really sunk in.
But look what happens in verse 2: "And David perceived that the Lord had confirmed him king over Israel, for his kingdom was lifted up on high, because of his people Israel." Finally, it dawned on him! David perceived that the Lord had confirmed him king. I can just imagine David saying to himself, I'm king. I'm actually king! I am king! At that moment, being king ceased to be something David had only thought about. It became something he really was. He could see himself king.
What does that have to do with you and me? Much like David, you and I have been given a royal office. We're just having a hard time believing it. But until we do, we cannot exercise the power or authority that goes with that office.
Say, for example, you're sick. You can yell, "By His stripes I'm healed," 50 times a day. You can hope for healing. You can try to believe for healing till your hair turns gray. But if you don't really perceive yourself as whole and healthy in Christ Jesus, if you don't see yourself as "the healed" instead of "the sick," you won't get any supernatural help. Yet once that realization hits you that you are, in fact, "the healed," no one—not even the devil himself—will be able to keep you from getting well.
Don't let the devil hoodwink you any longer. Step over the line from trying to believe to actually knowing by dwelling on the Word of God. Read it and think about it. Practice seeing yourself through the eyes of the Word until the reality of your royalty in Christ rises up in you!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 1:3-23

MY-COMMENT:
Believe the Word of God wholly and let it be real to you, don't just read but believe and start walking in that consciousness, yes perceive what it says you are, believe it let it be real to you and walk in it, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
My faith is alive!
I am a success!
I am a Kinging Priest!
I live in dominion!
I know who I am!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 28, 2018
28TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : TURN YOUR LOSSES AROUND.

But God’s free gift is not at all to be compared to the trespass.... For if many died through one man’s falling away (his lapse, his offense), much more profusely did God’s grace and the free gift [that comes] through...Jesus Christ abound and overflow to and for [the benefit of] many.
Romans 5:15

If you’re ever on a losing streak and need someone to tell you how to turn things around, go to God. He’s an expert on the subject. He’s suffered more losses than anyone who’s ever lived.
Just think about it. He lost Lucifer, His top-ranked, most anointed angel. And when Lucifer fell, He lost at least a third of His other angels as well. Then He lost the man and woman He had created. And because He’d given them dominion over the earth, when He lost them, He lost it too. Any way you figure it, that’s a lot of real estate down the drain!
Yet, in spite of all that, God is no loser. He’s the greatest winner of all time. Do you know why? Because He knows how to turn the losses around. He knows how to use the law of giving and receiving to transform losses into gains.
“Give, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over…” (Luke 6:38). That’s the powerful principle that breaks losing streaks.
Isn’t that staggering? He had every option that exists to choose from to redeem the things He’d lost. He had all wisdom and all power available to Him. Out of all that, the law of giving is what He chose to use.
He gave the most irreplaceable thing He had: His only Son. Then He backed that gift with His own faith. And when the law of giving and receiving had done its work, the Almighty Father God received not only His first-begotten Son, but millions of other sons as well.
Don’t despair over your losses. Redeem them the same way God redeemed His. Give and put the most powerful principle in the universe to work for you.
Scripture Reading:
John 3:12-21

MY-COMMENT:
You might have gone through series of loosing streak, you might have lost your job, you might have lost your business, you might have lost your marriage, you might have lost something viable to you, you can always regain them by giving, yes, use the universal law of giving to reap what you've lost, Amen

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:22am On Mar 29, 2018
29TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : THAT YOUR PRAYERS MAY NOT BE HINDERED.

But if we [really] are living and walking in the Light as He [Himself] is in the Light, we have [true, unbroken] fellowship with one another.
1 John 1:7,

One area of our lives we believers have particularly neglected is the area of our relationships. We simply haven’t heeded the Word of God where they’re concerned. We’ve fussed with one another and criticized one another so much that we’ve hindered the forces that God has given us to make us successful in this world. That’s right! Strife causes trouble in the spirit realm.
It opens the door to the devil. It keeps our prayers from being answered. It even keeps our angels from moving on our behalf!
Peter wrote to husbands in 1 Peter 3:7 to live considerately with their wives, “with an intelligent recognition [of the marriage relation], honoring the woman as [physically] the weaker, but [realizing that you] are joint heirs of the grace (God's unmerited favor) of life, in order that your prayers may not be hindered and cut off” (The Amplified Bible). Husbands and wives. Parents and children. Co-workers. Fellow church members. All of us need to wake up to the danger of strife and start walking in love.
Shed the light of God’s Word on your relationships. Dig in to and get a revelation of the fact that we are all part of each other. Recognize that, as Ephesians tells us, we are one Body and of one Spirit, and be eager and strive earnestly to guard and keep the harmony and oneness of that Spirit (Ephesians 4:3-4).
Let the power of God flow in all of your relationships. Learn to walk in the light!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 15:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
Learn to walk right with the brethren around you without causing strive. Even if there's any rancor make haste to settle it so that such will not delay your prayers. Remember Jesus says if you have any issue with someone make haste to come in good terms with them, so that the answers to your prayers won't be delayed, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 9:00am On Mar 29, 2018
Tosinex:
29TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : THAT YOUR PRAYERS MAY NOT BE HINDERED.

But if we [really] are living and walking in the Light as He [Himself] is in the Light, we have [true, unbroken] fellowship with one another.
1 John 1:7,

One area of our lives we believers have particularly neglected is the area of our relationships. We simply haven’t heeded the Word of God where they’re concerned. We’ve fussed with one another and criticized one another so much that we’ve hindered the forces that God has given us to make us successful in this world. That’s right! Strife causes trouble in the spirit realm.
It opens the door to the devil. It keeps our prayers from being answered. It even keeps our angels from moving on our behalf!
Peter wrote to husbands in 1 Peter 3:7 to live considerately with their wives, “with an intelligent recognition [of the marriage relation], honoring the woman as [physically] the weaker, but [realizing that you] are joint heirs of the grace (God's unmerited favor) of life, in order that your prayers may not be hindered and cut off” (The Amplified Bible). Husbands and wives. Parents and children. Co-workers. Fellow church members. All of us need to wake up to the danger of strife and start walking in love.
Shed the light of God’s Word on your relationships. Dig in to and get a revelation of the fact that we are all part of each other. Recognize that, as Ephesians tells us, we are one Body and of one Spirit, and be eager and strive earnestly to guard and keep the harmony and oneness of that Spirit (Ephesians 4:3-4).
Let the power of God flow in all of your relationships. Learn to walk in the light!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 15:1-7

MY-COMMENT:
Learn to walk right with the brethren around you without causing strive. Even if there's any rancor make haste to settle it so that such will not delay your prayers. Remember Jesus says if you have any issue with someone make haste to come in good terms with them, so that the answers to your prayers won't be delayed, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
Wow! These are golden instructions to the body of Christ and we must not neglect the biddings of the Holy Spirit. God bless brother Copeland! I love you sir!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2018
30TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : DIG INTO YOUR COVENANT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

New Covenant. It's a familiar phrase to most of us. But do we really know what it means?
No we don't. Because if we did, every one of us would be faith a giant. Instead of struggling, "trying" to believe the promises of God, we'd be like Abraham: "Strong in faith...fully persuaded that, what [God] had promised, he was also able to perform" (Romans 4:20-21).
That's the kind of confidence that welled up in Abraham when God cut the covenant with him. It was an inferior covenant to ours, made with the blood of animals. Yet it transformed a doubting Abraham into the very father of faith. Why? Because, Abraham understood the significance of it.
He knew that entering into the covenant of blood meant you were totally and forever giving yourself away to someone else. Once you did it, nothing would ever be exclusively yours again. All that you were, all that you had or ever would have became the equal property of your covenant partner.
During the covenant ceremony in Abraham's day, the partners exchanged coats, each one giving their authority to the other. They exchanged weapons as a way of saying, "Your enemies are now my enemies. I'll fight your fights as if they were my own." They walked through the blood of slain animals, pronouncing their loyalty to one another, even to the death.
When God made covenant with him, Abraham knew there was no longer any room for doubt. God had proven how intensely He desired to be God to him. He'd given him everything He had and bound Himself to Abraham in a relationship that could not be dissolved. Abraham comprehended the gravity of a covenant agreement. It convinced him once and for all that God's promises could be trusted. It became an anchor to his soul.
Do you want to be a faith giant like Father Abraham? Then dig in to the covenant you have with God. Study it out in the Word. Let the Holy Spirit show you what really happened when Jesus became the sacrifice that ratified your covenant with God. Let Him show you what it meant when He gave you His Name (John 16:23), His authority (Matthew 28:18-20), His armor and weapons (Ephesians 6:10-17).
Once you realize what Jesus actually meant when He said, "This is the New Covenant established in My blood," your life will never be the same again.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 10:1-23

MY-COMMENT:
Key into the covenant we have in Christ Jesus, it will make you stronger in faith and make greater exploit, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Tosinex:
30TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : DIG INTO YOUR COVENANT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

New Covenant. It's a familiar phrase to most of us. But do we really know what it means?
No we don't. Because if we did, every one of us would be faith a giant. Instead of struggling, "trying" to believe the promises of God, we'd be like Abraham: "Strong in faith...fully persuaded that, what [God] had promised, he was also able to perform" (Romans 4:20-21).
That's the kind of confidence that welled up in Abraham when God cut the covenant with him. It was an inferior covenant to ours, made with the blood of animals. Yet it transformed a doubting Abraham into the very father of faith. Why? Because, Abraham understood the significance of it.
He knew that entering into the covenant of blood meant you were totally and forever giving yourself away to someone else. Once you did it, nothing would ever be exclusively yours again. All that you were, all that you had or ever would have became the equal property of your covenant partner.
During the covenant ceremony in Abraham's day, the partners exchanged coats, each one giving their authority to the other. They exchanged weapons as a way of saying, "Your enemies are now my enemies. I'll fight your fights as if they were my own." They walked through the blood of slain animals, pronouncing their loyalty to one another, even to the death.
When God made covenant with him, Abraham knew there was no longer any room for doubt. God had proven how intensely He desired to be God to him. He'd given him everything He had and bound Himself to Abraham in a relationship that could not be dissolved. Abraham comprehended the gravity of a covenant agreement. It convinced him once and for all that God's promises could be trusted. It became an anchor to his soul.
Do you want to be a faith giant like Father Abraham? Then dig in to the covenant you have with God. Study it out in the Word. Let the Holy Spirit show you what really happened when Jesus became the sacrifice that ratified your covenant with God. Let Him show you what it meant when He gave you His Name (John 16:23), His authority (Matthew 28:18-20), His armor and weapons (Ephesians 6:10-17).
Once you realize what Jesus actually meant when He said, "This is the New Covenant established in My blood," your life will never be the same again.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 10:1-23

MY-COMMENT:
Key into the covenant we have in Christ Jesus, it will make you stronger in faith and make greater exploit, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.
God is my covenant partner and Master,!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
31ST MARCH 2018

TOPIC : FROM SONS TO SERVANT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And on my servants and on my handmaidens I will pour out in those days of my Spirit; and they shall prophesy: And I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood, and fire, and vapour of smoke.
Acts 2:18-19

You and I are living in the most exciting days this earth has ever seen. All around us God is pouring out His Spirit in preparation for the endtime revival that will bring this whole age to a glorious close.
Some of God's children are just standing by as spectators, watching Him work. Others, however, have become a vital part of it all. They've volunteered for service in this great end-time army. They've become what the Bible calls the servants and handmaidens of God.
Who are those servants and handmaidens? They are those who have committed themselves totally to their Lord. They are those who, instead of being content simply to be born-again children of God, have gone even further, stepping into servanthood out of love for the Father.
The servants and handmaidens of God are those who've said, "I want to be involved in what God is doing in this hour. I want to be His bondslave, available to do His bidding 24 hours a day."
Those who make that powerful decision are experiencing the great outpouring of God's Spirit that Peter spoke of in Acts 2. They are the ones whose Spirit-inspired words of prophecy and prayer are releasing the power of God upon the earth. They are the ones whose words are opening the way for the signs and wonders.
Do you want to be among them? You can be. God wants you to be. In fact, He needs you to be!
He needs those who will cut every cord that binds them to this natural world. He needs people He can call on in the middle of the night for intercession. People who will get up and do it no matter how tired they may be.
That's the quality and depth of dedication servanthood requires. It's a demanding role but its rewards are rich. Those who are willing to fill that role will be God's mouthpiece here on the earth in these final days. They will be vehicles of His Spirit and of His mighty power. They will be key players in the Holy Spirit's greatest earthly production.
Make a decision now to become one of them. Take the step of faith into servanthood today.
Scripture Reading:
Acts 2:1-21

MY-COMMENT:
Are you ready to take the role, are you ready to be God's mouth piece in this endtime? Make a decision today and step out in faith, this is the best time to be alive and living the supernatural in Christ Jesus.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2018
1ST APRIL 2018

TOPIC : LET YOUR LIFE SHOUT.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14:1

Most of us would never dream this verse could apply to us. After all, we’re believers! We’d never say that there is no God.
But maybe we should think again. It’s true that with our mouths we would never say something like that...but don’t we sometimes say it with our actions?
We say it by sinning just a little here and there and thinking it won’t matter. We’ll go to an immoral movie or have a gossip session about the pastor, ignoring God’s command to the contrary.
With our actions we’re saying, “There is no God.”
Psalm 14:1 connects that kind of thing to corruption. Whether you realize it or not, the more you act that way, the more corrupt you’re going to become.
Don’t make the foolish mistake of publicly proclaiming Jesus as your Lord, and then privately denying Him one little action at a time. Use wisdom in everything you do so that both your heart and your life shout loudly, “My God reigns!”
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 14:1-7, 15:1-5

MY-COMMENT:
Don't deny God in the secret, yes you denied him and slap him on the face after doing the unexpected in the secret and then still go to proclaim him in the public, it's unacceptable, He sees everything, so be careful but rather let your life shout Him out both in the secret and in the public,Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY EASTER.
DO HAVE A BLESSED SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 7:59am On Apr 02, 2018
Tosinex:
1ST APRIL 2018

TOPIC : LET YOUR LIFE SHOUT.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14:1

Most of us would never dream this verse could apply to us. After all, we’re believers! We’d never say that there is no God.
But maybe we should think again. It’s true that with our mouths we would never say something like that...but don’t we sometimes say it with our actions?
We say it by sinning just a little here and there and thinking it won’t matter. We’ll go to an immoral movie or have a gossip session about the pastor, ignoring God’s command to the contrary.
With our actions we’re saying, “There is no God.”
Psalm 14:1 connects that kind of thing to corruption. Whether you realize it or not, the more you act that way, the more corrupt you’re going to become.
Don’t make the foolish mistake of publicly proclaiming Jesus as your Lord, and then privately denying Him one little action at a time. Use wisdom in everything you do so that both your heart and your life shout loudly, “My God reigns!”
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 14:1-7, 15:1-5

MY-COMMENT:
Don't deny God in the secret, yes you denied him and slap him on the face after doing the unexpected in the secret and then still go to proclaim him in the public, it's unacceptable, He sees everything, so be careful but rather let your life shout Him out both in the secret and in the public,Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY EASTER.
I am a word doer openly and secretly!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 02, 2018
2ND APRIL 2018

TOPIC : WHAT A FUTURE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

[God] hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus: that in the ages to come he might show the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
Ephesians 2:6-7

All my life people told me the reason God saved us was so that when we got to glory, we could spend the rest of eternity loving Him and worshiping Him. But, you know, that’s just not so.
It sounds pretty good, but it’s just something someone made up. God isn’t selfish. He’s just the opposite. He’s the ultimate giver. The ultimate lover. He doesn’t do anything just so He can get something in return.
Why then did He save us? The Word of God tells us He did it so that in the ages to come, He could show us the exceeding riches of His grace.
Think about that! God is going to spend eternity showing the riches of His grace to you and me.
That’s why He sent Jesus into the world. He so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son. God gave Jesus so that He
wouldn’t be His only son. He sent Jesus so He could have more sons to love and give to—and He plans to spend the eons of time doing just that.
As a believer, you have the most glorious future ahead of you that anyone could ever ask. But don’t wait until you get to glory to enjoy it. You can start right now. You’ve already been seated!
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 2:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
We have a great future in Glory with God, so don't miss it.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 03, 2018
3RD APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BORN AGAIN!
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:3

Born again. Do you know what Jesus had in mind when He said those two words to Nicodemus? He was talking covenant talk. He was telling Nicodemus what it meant to have a covenant with God.
Let me paint the picture I believe was in Jesus’ mind. Imagine a baby, a little baby born of an unwed mother. No one knows who its daddy is and no one wants to know. He is a child no one wants. He doesn’t belong to anyone.
Now, picture the best kind of family you can think of. A family that loves God. The man has a good job. They’re blessed financially. They’re givers and lovers of people, and they fall in love with this baby. Before long, they adopt it.
What’s happened? That baby was reborn. He got a new set of parents. Through adoption, he has now become an heir. Why? Not because of anything the baby has done. Those parents didn’t say, “I want you to look at that baby. I’m so impressed with all that that child has done for us. He has certainly earned our love and respect.”
No, it’s a baby. It couldn’t have done anything to earn its new life. This man and this woman agreed together out of the love in their hearts and bestowed grace on that child. Now he has access to everything they have. When they offer him a bottle, he doesn’t knock the bottle away and say, “I’m so humble and undeserving. Just give me water.”
Of course not. That baby acts like part of the family—and not just part of the family but the best part of the family. Because in Jesus’ day a covenant or adopted child had the same birthright as the firstborn son.
That’s what Jesus was talking about when He said, “You must be born again.” He was talking about grace. He was talking about a new relationship of favor. A new family. A new authority. A new power.
If you feel unworthy to receive the rich blessings God has for you today, think about that. Meditate on it, so instead of worrying about and struggling with the needs in your life, you can just walk boldly into the throne room of your Father and receive help to get those needs met.
Discover what it really means to be a blood-bought child of Almighty God with a big brother like Jesus. Discover what it means to be born again!
Scripture Reading:
John 3:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
You've been born into the Greatest family in the whole universe, and that is the family of our God. Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Apr 04, 2018
Tosinex:
3RD APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BORN AGAIN!
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
John 3:3

Born again. Do you know what Jesus had in mind when He said those two words to Nicodemus? He was talking covenant talk. He was telling Nicodemus what it meant to have a covenant with God.
Let me paint the picture I believe was in Jesus’ mind. Imagine a baby, a little baby born of an unwed mother. No one knows who its daddy is and no one wants to know. He is a child no one wants. He doesn’t belong to anyone.
Now, picture the best kind of family you can think of. A family that loves God. The man has a good job. They’re blessed financially. They’re givers and lovers of people, and they fall in love with this baby. Before long, they adopt it.
What’s happened? That baby was reborn. He got a new set of parents. Through adoption, he has now become an heir. Why? Not because of anything the baby has done. Those parents didn’t say, “I want you to look at that baby. I’m so impressed with all that that child has done for us. He has certainly earned our love and respect.”
No, it’s a baby. It couldn’t have done anything to earn its new life. This man and this woman agreed together out of the love in their hearts and bestowed grace on that child. Now he has access to everything they have. When they offer him a bottle, he doesn’t knock the bottle away and say, “I’m so humble and undeserving. Just give me water.”
Of course not. That baby acts like part of the family—and not just part of the family but the best part of the family. Because in Jesus’ day a covenant or adopted child had the same birthright as the firstborn son.
That’s what Jesus was talking about when He said, “You must be born again.” He was talking about grace. He was talking about a new relationship of favor. A new family. A new authority. A new power.
If you feel unworthy to receive the rich blessings God has for you today, think about that. Meditate on it, so instead of worrying about and struggling with the needs in your life, you can just walk boldly into the throne room of your Father and receive help to get those needs met.
Discover what it really means to be a blood-bought child of Almighty God with a big brother like Jesus. Discover what it means to be born again!
Scripture Reading:
John 3:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
You've been born into the Greatest family in the whole universe, and that is the family of our God. Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
I am born again
I am who God says I am
I am the King's kid
I have the life and nature of God
I know who I am

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 04, 2018
4TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : BE LOYAL.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

…Them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
1 Samuel 2:30

God honors those who honor Him. He’ll never forget the seeds of loyalty you sow. He’ll multiply them and give them back to you in a harvest of blessing. And Malachi 3:17 says when He makes up His jewels, you’ll be forever among them.
Forever. Think about that for a moment. By honoring God with your life and your lips, you’re stepping into a realm of blessing that will literally take an eternity to explore.
Once you begin to get that kind of eternal perspective on things, you’ll see that it’s grossly immature to get mad at God when temporary things don’t work out exactly how and when you want them to. You’ll see that your loyalty must be first of all to God, that you must seek first His kingdom—even when things seem to be going wrong. The Bible says that if you’ll do that, all these other things will be added unto you.
God never forgets. He’ll never forget that in the heat of the battle, when others were giving up and saying, “Hey, this faith stuff doesn’t work!” you were still honoring Him by standing firm and speaking His promises.
So determine in your heart today to be loyal toward God in every word you speak. Make up your mind once and for all that nothing in your life is as vital as honoring Him. Keep honoring Him and speaking words of faith.
It will work deliverance for you in this life, and in eternity you’ll sure be glad you did.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 61

MY-COMMENT:
Be loyal to God in words and deeds, even if things are not going as supposed, stand firm don't be shaken rather be determined and focus that the Word will work for you and turn your situations around, and so shall it be unto you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BLESSED WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 06, 2018
6TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : SORROW NOT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Did you know that as a believer you’ve been redeemed from the curse of grief and sorrow by the blood of Jesus Christ? You don’t have to put up with them any more than you have to put up with sin or sickness or disease.
God started teaching me about this personally several months before my mother went home to be with Him in August 1988. Every time He’d show me something about it, I’d put it into practice. (You ought to do that with anything God is teaching you. Start practicing it now, and you can walk in it when the time comes!)
So, eight and a half months before my mother left, I began standing against grief and sorrow. I made a decision to “sorrow not.” Immediately the devil began to attack my emotions.
But I’d say, “No. I won’t receive that. I take authority over these feelings in Jesus’ Name. I’ve given my body as a sacrifice well-pleasing unto the Lord, and I won’t partake of anything but His joy.” Then I’d start speaking the Word and praising out loud.
I went through three rugged days of resisting until those sorry spirits were gone.
What I’m telling you is this: You’re going to have to stand against grief and sorrow. It doesn’t belong to you. It’s not from your heavenly Father. You may have to walk the floor all night long. But instead of worrying and crying, walk the floor and quote the Word until that heavy spirit leaves and the joy of the Lord comes.
Remember who you are. You’re the one who shall obtain gladness and joy. You’re the one sorrow and grief shall flee away from. You are
the redeemed!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 97

MY-COMMENT:
You've been redeemed, sorrow is no longer your portion, rejoice and be glad.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 7:08am On Apr 07, 2018
Tosinex:
6TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : SORROW NOT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Did you know that as a believer you’ve been redeemed from the curse of grief and sorrow by the blood of Jesus Christ? You don’t have to put up with them any more than you have to put up with sin or sickness or disease.
God started teaching me about this personally several months before my mother went home to be with Him in August 1988. Every time He’d show me something about it, I’d put it into practice. (You ought to do that with anything God is teaching you. Start practicing it now, and you can walk in it when the time comes!)
So, eight and a half months before my mother left, I began standing against grief and sorrow. I made a decision to “sorrow not.” Immediately the devil began to attack my emotions.
But I’d say, “No. I won’t receive that. I take authority over these feelings in Jesus’ Name. I’ve given my body as a sacrifice well-pleasing unto the Lord, and I won’t partake of anything but His joy.” Then I’d start speaking the Word and praising out loud.
I went through three rugged days of resisting until those sorry spirits were gone.
What I’m telling you is this: You’re going to have to stand against grief and sorrow. It doesn’t belong to you. It’s not from your heavenly Father. You may have to walk the floor all night long. But instead of worrying and crying, walk the floor and quote the Word until that heavy spirit leaves and the joy of the Lord comes.
Remember who you are. You’re the one who shall obtain gladness and joy. You’re the one sorrow and grief shall flee away from. You are
the redeemed!
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 97

MY-COMMENT:
You've been redeemed, sorrow is no longer your portion, rejoice and be glad.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY.
I rejoice, again I say I rejoice!
The joy of the Lord is my strength!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2018
7TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : RESURRECTION LIFE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Now upon the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they came unto the sepulchre, bringing the spices which they had prepared, and certain others with them. And they found the stone rolled away from the sepulchre. And they entered in, and found not the body of the Lord Jesus.
Luke 24:1-3

Truly, it’s time for us to stop looking for the living among the dead. It’s time for us to stop wandering around in the cemetery of sin, sickness and failure and to step into resurrection life!
As a resurrected creature, you’re no accident going somewhere to happen. Your life isn’t just a loose web of events and circumstances. God has specific plans for you.
Maybe He intends for you to have the greatest healing ministry of this century. Or perhaps He wants to turn you into a tremendous preacher. Maybe He has a revelation prepared for you that will enable you to bless the whole world. But you’ll never know what He has in store for you until you put your attention on Him.
That’s why the devil works hard to keep you focusing on the problems of life. That’s why he tries to keep your attention turned away from the living Word of God. He doesn’t want you to know you’re full of the resurrection life of Jesus. In fact, the prospect of it terrifies him.
Why? Because once you truly understand that you have the life of God inside you, you’ll begin to act just like Jesus did. You’ll lay hands on the sick and they’ll recover. You’ll cast out demons. You’ll preach the gospel to every creature.
In short, you’ll be just what God intended you to be. You’ll be the Body of Christ on the earth.
Don’t let Satan bind you with the grave clothes of yesterday’s sin and defeat. You’re not dead anymore. You’ve been raised with Jesus. Come out from the tombs and start living resurrection life!
Scripture Reading:
Acts 17:16-34

MY-COMMENT:
Start living the resurrection life, you've been redeemed from among the dead, you have the power of God activated in you, that's the power of resurrection, creation and of every good thing you can start thinking of now, so start living that Jesus kind of life, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2018
8TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : GET ON THE RIGHT ROAD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.
Deuteronomy 30:19

God’s going to get you for that! Most of us have said that kind of thing jokingly for years. We’ve somehow believed that God slaps us down with pain and punishment every time we sin. But that’s just not true. There are deadly wages for sin, but God is not the one who’s doling them out.
You see, the Bible tells us there’s been a curse in effect for thousands of years. And the devil is the cause of it, not the Lord God. God gave warning of it in Deuteronomy 30:19. After describing in detail the blessings that fall upon those who followed God and the terrible suffering that would befall those who separated themselves from Him, He said, “I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live.”
Think of it this way. Curseville is out there. God warned us about it and urged us not to travel the road that leads there. But He has promised to give us freedom, and He’ll allow us to choose our own way. If we get on the road to Curseville and don’t get off of it, we’re going to wind up there. Is that because God sent us there? No! He urged us not to go.
The vital thing to realize is this: At any point of the journey—whether you’re on the road to Curseville or living right in the middle of it—God will save you from it. He’ll take you out of there and deliver you. He’ll deliver you from diseases, addictions, or anything else that’s been holding you captive.
Today if you find yourself on the wrong road and see destruction ahead, just repent and get on the right road. Just commit your way to Jesus and He’ll deliver you from whatever may be holding you captive. You can begin by praying, “Lord Jesus, I’ve chosen the wrong road and right now I ask You to forgive me. Today I choose life by choosing Your way. Please deliver me from this bondage and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. Thank You, Lord!”
Remember this: No matter what you’ve done, God doesn’t want to get you for it, He wants to
forgive you of it. He doesn’t want to slap you down, He wants to save you and lift you up. Trust Him and let Him put you on the road of
life today!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 30

MY-COMMENT:
Get on the right road, away from pains and addiction, if you are currently working on such road cry out to God and he will come and deliver you, get on the right road and on the right side with God today, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:16am On Apr 09, 2018
9TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : LEAVE THE PAST BEHIND
(KENNETH COPELAND)

...But this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before.
Philippians 3:13

Failures and disappointments. Aches and pains from the past that just won’t seem to go away. Most of us know what it’s like to suffer from them but too few of us know just what to do about them. So we limp along, hoping somehow they’ll magically stop hurting.
But it never happens that way. In fact, the passing of time often leaves us in worse condition—not better. Because, instead of putting those painful failures behind us, we often dwell on them until they become more real to us than the promises of God. We focus on them until we become bogged down in depression, frozen in our tracks by the fear that if we go on, we’ll only fail again.
I used to get caught in that trap a lot. Then one day when I was right in the middle of a bout with depression, the Lord spoke up inside me and said:
Kenneth, your problem is you’re forming your thoughts off the past instead of the future. Don’t do that! Unbelief looks at the past and says, “See, it can’t be done.” But faith looks at the future and says, “It can be done, and according to the promises of God, it is done!” Then putting past failures behind it forever, faith steps out and acts like the victory’s already been won.
If depression has driven you into a spiritual nose dive, break out of it by getting your eyes off the past and onto your future—a future that’s been guaranteed by Christ Jesus through the great and precious promises in His Word.
Forget about those failures in the past! That’s what God has done (Hebrews 8:12). And if He doesn’t remember them any more, why should you?
The Bible says God’s mercies are new every morning. So if you’ll take God at His Word, you can wake up every morning to a brand-new world. You can live life totally unhindered by the past.
So, do it! Replace thoughts of yesterday’s mistakes with scriptural promises about your future. As you do that, hope will start taking the place of depression. The spiritual aches and pains that have crippled you for so long will quickly disappear. Instead of looking behind you and saying, “I can’t,” you’ll begin to look ahead and say, “I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me!”
Scripture Reading:
Philippians 3:1-14

MY-COMMENT:
Forget about the things that have made you feel rejected and dejected in the past, the past can't be corrected but look into the future and key into the promises of God for your life, believe you are what he says you are, believe those promises for your future and hold unto it, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC NEW WEEK.
HAPPY BEAUTIFUL MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 10, 2018
10TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : FEED ON THE WORLD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes.
Proverbs 4:20-21

Once you’ve made the Word of God final authority in your life, your first step to victory over the attacks of the enemy is to go to the Word and lay hold of God’s promises concerning your situation.
Notice I said, “Go to the Word.” It’s good to have the Word committed to memory. But don’t let that substitute for getting the Word before your eyes on a daily basis.
Think about it this way. It never did a hungry person any good to think about what a potato tastes like. Not even if he could remember it perfectly. The same thing is true with the Word of God. It’s important to keep it in memory, but it’s also necessary to go directly to it and feed your spirit with it. There is power in keeping the Word in front of your eyes and going into your ears. That’s how it gets in your heart, so you can live by it.
So don’t just think about the Word today, read it. Go to the promises that cover your situation. Feed on those promises and grow strong!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 6:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Feed on the Word daily, make it an habit, don't just store it on your mind and recap anytime you want, go to the Bible and open it, the scripture says the entrance of his Word gives light... That light is for the renewing of your mind and soul daily, attend to the scriptures daily, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:14am On Apr 10, 2018
Tosinex:
10TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : FEED ON THE WORLD WORD
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes.
Proverbs 4:20-21

Once you’ve made the Word of God final authority in your life, your first step to victory over the attacks of the enemy is to go to the Word and lay hold of God’s promises concerning your situation.
Notice I said, “Go to the Word.” It’s good to have the Word committed to memory. But don’t let that substitute for getting the Word before your eyes on a daily basis.
Think about it this way. It never did a hungry person any good to think about what a potato tastes like. Not even if he could remember it perfectly. The same thing is true with the Word of God. It’s important to keep it in memory, but it’s also necessary to go directly to it and feed your spirit with it. There is power in keeping the Word in front of your eyes and going into your ears. That’s how it gets in your heart, so you can live by it.
So don’t just think about the Word today, read it. Go to the promises that cover your situation. Feed on those promises and grow strong!
Scripture Reading:
Deuteronomy 6:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Feed on the Word daily, make it an habit, don't just store it on your mind and recap anytime you want, go to the Bible and open it, the scripture says the entrance of his Word gives light... That light is for the renewing of your mind and soul daily, attend to the scriptures daily, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 11, 2018
11TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : IT'S NOT OVER TILL IT'S OVER
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Withstand [the devil]; be firm in faith [against his onset—rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined], knowing that the same (identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace...will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen and settle you.
1 Peter 5:9-10, (AMP)

No matter how long you’ve been living by faith, no matter how much you’ve learned about it, every once in a while you’re going to suffer a setback. You’re going to run into some circumstances that just don’t turn out the way you expect them to.
When that happens, remember this: Those setbacks are just temporary. You may have lost a battle, but you’re not going to lose the war. Just get up and go at it again.
“But I don’t understand it,” you say. “I did the best I could. I walked in all the truth I knew to walk in. Why didn’t I get the victory?”
Because there was something you didn’t know! It shouldn’t shock you too much that there are things you don’t know about the realm of the spirit. Ken and I have been in the ministry since 1967. We’ve spent untold hours in the Word. Yet it seems like the more we learn, the more we realize we don’t know.
So, when we get to a situation where we can’t seem to get victory we have to ask God for more wisdom. If you’ll look in 2 Samuel 21, you can see a time when King David had to do that. His country had been suffering from a famine for three years and David just didn’t understand it, so he inquired of the Lord. You know what the Lord told him? He told him the famine had come because of something Saul
had done! Isn’t that amazing? Saul had been dead for years, yet what he’d put in motion in the realm of the spirit was still affecting his country.
David could have just given up when his usual confessions of faith and ways of praying didn’t drive out that famine, but he didn’t. He inquired of God for more wisdom. He used his temporary setback to cause him to seek more knowledge from God.
Follow his example! Overcome the habit of quitting because of temporary setbacks. Refuse to let them knock you out of the game. After all, this thing’s not over till it’s over. And the Bible says when it’s all over, you’ll have won. So just be steadfast in your faith. In the end your victory is guaranteed.
Scripture Reading:
2 Samuel 21:1-6

MY-COMMENT:
Don't quit, rather bring God into the equation, with God the scripture says all things are possible. Therefore stop that habit of quitting, if you didn't get it right now, you can always get it soon, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Tosinex:
11TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : IT'S NOT OVER TILL IT'S OVER
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Withstand [the devil]; be firm in faith [against his onset—rooted, established, strong, immovable, and determined], knowing that the same (identical) sufferings are appointed to your brotherhood (the whole body of Christians) throughout the world. And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace...will Himself complete and make you what you ought to be, establish and ground you securely, and strengthen and settle you.
1 Peter 5:9-10, (AMP)

No matter how long you’ve been living by faith, no matter how much you’ve learned about it, every once in a while you’re going to suffer a setback. You’re going to run into some circumstances that just don’t turn out the way you expect them to.
When that happens, remember this: Those setbacks are just temporary. You may have lost a battle, but you’re not going to lose the war. Just get up and go at it again.
“But I don’t understand it,” you say. “I did the best I could. I walked in all the truth I knew to walk in. Why didn’t I get the victory?”
Because there was something you didn’t know! It shouldn’t shock you too much that there are things you don’t know about the realm of the spirit. Ken and I have been in the ministry since 1967. We’ve spent untold hours in the Word. Yet it seems like the more we learn, the more we realize we don’t know.
So, when we get to a situation where we can’t seem to get victory we have to ask God for more wisdom. If you’ll look in 2 Samuel 21, you can see a time when King David had to do that. His country had been suffering from a famine for three years and David just didn’t understand it, so he inquired of the Lord. You know what the Lord told him? He told him the famine had come because of something Saul
had done! Isn’t that amazing? Saul had been dead for years, yet what he’d put in motion in the realm of the spirit was still affecting his country.
David could have just given up when his usual confessions of faith and ways of praying didn’t drive out that famine, but he didn’t. He inquired of God for more wisdom. He used his temporary setback to cause him to seek more knowledge from God.
Follow his example! Overcome the habit of quitting because of temporary setbacks. Refuse to let them knock you out of the game. After all, this thing’s not over till it’s over. And the Bible says when it’s all over, you’ll have won. So just be steadfast in your faith. In the end your victory is guaranteed.
Scripture Reading:
2 Samuel 21:1-6

MY-COMMENT:
Don't quit, rather bring God into the equation, with God the scripture says all things are possible. Therefore stop that habit of quitting, if you didn't get it right now, you can always get it soon, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY.
Wow! What an instruction, what a word!
I refuse to give up, I refuse to cave in
I am victorious all the way
I am a Victor!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:03am On Apr 12, 2018
12TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : WEAPON OF PRAISE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

I will praise thee, O Lord, with my whole heart; I will show forth all thy marvellous works. I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High. When mine enemies are turned back, they shall fall and perish at thy presence.
Psalm 9:1-3

Never underestimate the importance of praise. It’s one of the most powerful spiritual weapons you have.
Praise is more than a pleasant song or a few uplifting words about God. It does something. It releases the very presence of God Himself. And, when the presence of God comes on the scene, your enemies are turned back. Sickness and disease can’t stay on your body. Poverty can’t stay in your house.
Even physical weariness has to flee when it’s faced with real joy-filled praise. I know that from experience. Years ago, when I first began conducting “Healing School,” I had a real battle with fatigue. I’d minister and lay my hands on the sick for so many hours at a time that by the time the meeting had ended, I was sometimes too physically weak even to close the service.
Then, in one particular meeting, I discovered the power of praise. I had just finished praying for those in the prayer line and, as usual, I was exhausted. But instead of rest, the Spirit of the Lord impressed on me that what I needed was to rejoice in the Lord. So, I did. I began to praise the Lord with my whole heart, mind and body. Do you know what happened? The tiredness left me. And I was energized with the presence of God!
The next time the devil tries to stifle your effectiveness, to drain you of the strength and wealth and victory that’s yours in Jesus, turn him back with that powerful weapon. Lift your hands and your voice and whole heart to God.
Praise!
Scripture Reading:
2 Chronicles 20:1-22

MY-COMMENT:
Praises helps to release that divine and supernatural atmosphere into your environment, it opens up the heaven and makes the angels join you in humble adoration to the creator of all, therefore any negativity at that point in time is being dispel, any supplications and requests at that moment is urgently being attended to, even the ones that you didn't mentioned are being processed and fixed, make use of that weapon today, the Praise weapon, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 13, 2018
13TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : LEAVING THE PAST BEHIND.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Love...is not touchy or fretful or resentful; it takes no account of the evil done to it [it pays no attention to a suffered wrong].
1 Corinthians 13:5,

Have you ever tried to forgive someone...and found you simply couldn’t do it? You’ve cried about it and prayed about it and asked God to help you, but those old feelings of resentment just failed to go away.
Put an end to those kinds of failures in the future by basing your forgiveness on faith rather than feelings. True forgiveness doesn’t have anything at all to do with how you feel. It’s an act of the will. It is based on obedience to God and on faith in Him.
That means once you’ve forgiven a person, you need to consider them permanently forgiven! When old feelings rise up within you and Satan tries to convince you that you haven’t really forgiven them, resist him. Say, “No, I’ve already forgiven that person by faith. I refuse to dwell on those old feelings.”
Then, according to 1 John 1:9, believe that you receive forgiveness and cleansing from the sin of unforgiveness and from all unrighteousness associated with it— including any remembrance of having been wronged!
Have you ever heard anyone say, “I may forgive, but I’ll never forget!”? That’s a second-rate kind of forgiveness that you, as a believer, are never supposed to settle for. You’re to forgive supernaturally “even as God for Christ’s sake hath forgiven you” (Ephesians 4:32).
You’re to forgive as God forgives. To release that person from guilt permanently and unconditionally and to operate as if nothing bad ever happened between you. You’re to purposely forget as well as forgive.
As you do that, something supernatural will happen within you. The pain once caused by that incident will disappear. The power of God will wash away the effects of it and you’ll be able to leave it behind you once and for all.
Don’t become an emotional bookkeeper, keeping careful accounts of the wrongs you have suffered. Learn to forgive and forget. It will open a whole new world of blessing for you.
Scripture Reading:
Luke 6:27-37

MY-COMMENT:
Leave the past behind, forgive those that you need to forgive and have asked for your forgiveness. Forgiving someone is not an act of weakness but obedience to our Faith and God's commandments, we've all been forgiven our sins through the Blood of Jesus, forgive those you need to forgive today, let the past go, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT FRIDAY.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 14, 2018
14TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : USE GOD'S MO
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11:3

God uses words to create. He used His Word to “frame” the worlds. Just look in the first chapter of Genesis and count how many times you see the phrase, “And God said.” “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.... And God said, Let there be a firmament.... And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together.... And God said, Let the earth bring forth...” (verses 3, 6, 9, 11).
God doesn’t do anything without saying it first. That’s His MO, His mode of operation. And, if you’re smart, you’ll use that mode of operation too. You’ll take His words and speak them out until they take on form and substance and become a reality in your life.
“Well, Brother Copeland, I tried that and it didn’t work. I said, ‘By His stripes I’m healed’ four times and nothing happened.”
Big deal. God started saying that Jesus was coming in the Garden of Eden. He said it again in Exodus. He said it again in Numbers and Deuteronomy. He said it in Isaiah and the other prophets. He said it all through the Old Testament, over and over again.
Then after about 4,000 years, the book of John tells us, “The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...” (1:14).
So if you’ve said you’re healed four times and nothing’s happened, don’t worry about it. Just keep saying it! You might think it’s taking a long time to manifest, but I’ll guarantee you, it won’t take 7,000 years.
Do you want to operate in God’s power? Then use His MO. Speak out His words and let them frame a life full of blessing for you!
Scripture Reading:
Genesis 1

MY-COMMENT:
Use God's mode of operation, speak out His word and let it bring forth blessings and good tidings for you, and those around you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY.
www.divinerevelations.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:06am On Apr 14, 2018
Tosinex:
14TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : USE GOD'S MO
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.
Hebrews 11:3

God uses words to create. He used His Word to “frame” the worlds. Just look in the first chapter of Genesis and count how many times you see the phrase, “And God said.” “And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.... And God said, Let there be a firmament.... And God said, Let the waters under the heaven be gathered together.... And God said, Let the earth bring forth...” (verses 3, 6, 9, 11).
God doesn’t do anything without saying it first. That’s His MO, His mode of operation. And, if you’re smart, you’ll use that mode of operation too. You’ll take His words and speak them out until they take on form and substance and become a reality in your life.
“Well, Brother Copeland, I tried that and it didn’t work. I said, ‘By His stripes I’m healed’ four times and nothing happened.”
Big deal. God started saying that Jesus was coming in the Garden of Eden. He said it again in Exodus. He said it again in Numbers and Deuteronomy. He said it in Isaiah and the other prophets. He said it all through the Old Testament, over and over again.
Then after about 4,000 years, the book of John tells us, “The Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us...” (1:14).
So if you’ve said you’re healed four times and nothing’s happened, don’t worry about it. Just keep saying it! You might think it’s taking a long time to manifest, but I’ll guarantee you, it won’t take 7,000 years.
Do you want to operate in God’s power? Then use His MO. Speak out His words and let them frame a life full of blessing for you!
Scripture Reading:
Genesis 1

MY-COMMENT:
Use God's mode of operation, speak out His word and let it bring forth blessings and good tidings for you, and those around you, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY.
www.divinerevelations.info
Keep saying it don't stop talking it
I am a success
I am a victor
I am more than conquerors
I am full of divine power
I continually dwell in safety
I am a doer of the Word!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Davidson5(m): 11:17pm On Apr 14, 2018
oaroloye:
MISHIGAS!

KENNETH COPELAND was a ROMAN CATHOLIC Undercover Agent the whole time, like CARDINAL NEWMAN was, and is therefore unreliable.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4242175_aa27_jpeg5381682e2ae99ee515b515f18f1a22ab

Make sure that you inform Brethren.
We know them.. the bible tell us a about them. Wolves !
All they know is to preach prosperity. Nothing more ! Nothing less.
God saves and redeem back the lost souls.
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 10:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Davidson5:

We know them.. the bible tell us a about them. Wolves !
All they know is to preach prosperity. Nothing more ! Nothing less.
God saves and redeem back the lost souls.
OK thank you for the info but we have seen him work the Word and he's still working the Word, that's all that matters cool

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 15, 2018
15TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : LIVE THE LOVE LIFE
(KENNETH COPELAND)

There is nothing—absolutely nothing—that is more important than learning to love. In fact, how accurately you perfect the love walk will determine how much of the perfect will of God you accomplish. That’s because every other spiritual force derives its action from love. For example, the Bible teaches us that faith works by love. And answered prayer is almost an impossibility when a believer steps outside of love and refuses to forgive or is in strife with his brother.
Without love, your giving will not work. Tongues and prophecy will not work. Faith fails and knowledge is unfruitful. All the truths that you have learned from God’s Word work by love. They will profit you nothing unless you live the love of God.
First Corinthians 13:4-8 paints a perfect picture of how love behaves. It’s patient and kind. It’s not jealous or proud. It doesn’t behave rudely or selfishly and it isn’t touchy. Love “beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”
Sounds like a tall order, doesn’t it? But don’t despair. You are a love creature. God has re-created your spirit in the image of love. And He has sent His love Spirit to live in you and teach you how to love as He loves. You can live the love life. Begin today.
Scripture Reading:
1 Corinthians 13:1-13

MY-COMMENT:
You need to act the Love, don't just speak it, don't just think about it, you need to show it, you need to create it and let people see it, feel it and appreciate the God in your life, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 16, 2018
16TH APRIL 2018

TOPIC : TAKE SOME NEW GROUND.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 18:19

As believers, you and I are part of a conquering army, constantly claiming new ground for the kingdom of God. Right?
Well, yes, that’s the way it should be. But just about the time the army tops the hill and is ready to advance, it seems that Satan pulls out his big gun— division —and scatters believers in every direction.
How can we strike back against the strategy of division? By launching an even more powerful attack of our own. By using one of the most powerful resources given us by the Lord Jesus: the prayer of agreement.
Jesus said that if any two of us would agree as touching anything we ask, it shall be done! That statement is so powerful that most people don’t really believe it. If they did, you’d find little groups of Christians huddled up in every corner agreeing together in prayer.
Find someone to agree with in prayer this week. Be sure to base what you pray on the Word of God. You may have differing opinions about everything else, but you can be in agreement about the Word.
Also, be sure your agreement is total—spirit, soul and body. Cast down arguments, theories and imaginations that are contrary to the Word. Take every thought captive to the obedience of Christ. Keep a watch over your thoughts and your words.
Then get your body in line by speaking the thing you’ve agreed on. Act like you’ve already received the answer. Don’t keep asking but thank God for it. Stay in agreement and take some new ground for the Lord!
Scripture Reading:
Acts 4:1-31

MY-COMMENT:
this week kindly agree with someone in prayer, and take some new grounds occupy by the enemy, prayer of agreement works well and effectively because it involves two great minds who are ready to take charge, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEK.
HAPPY MONDAY.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book / Is Jesus God? / How To Handle Dating And Sexual Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.