Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (19473 Views)

Kenneth Copeland Calls Forth 'Supernatural Heatwave' To Kill Coronavirus In NYC / Kenneth Copeland Defends Pastors Owning Private Jets (VIDEO) / American Pastors Pray Over Kenneth Copeland As He Visits Winners Chapel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 02, 2018
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL
2ND MARCH 2018.

TOPIC : DEFEAT YOUR GIANT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

You may be facing a giant today. He may be a giant of sickness or failure, of financial shortage or another kind of trouble. But don’t let him scare you. You have a secret weapon. A weapon that once turned a shepherd boy into a bear-busting, lion-killing, giant-slaying champion. That weapon was a blood covenant with Almighty God.
Back in David’s day, circumcision was the sign of that covenant. So, when he called Goliath uncircumcised, David was saying: “This guy may be a giant; he may be strong; but he has no covenant with God and that’s why I will defeat him.”
Just like David, you, too, have a covenant. But yours is better. You see, the covenant David had, offered a wealth of blessings to those who kept it, but it also included curses for those who broke it.
Yours doesn’t. Yours is a new covenant that Jesus bought with His own blood. It doesn’t depend on your ability. It depends on Him and what He has already done. He has done it all! All you have to do is believe it and receive it.
Right now, read Deuteronomy 28:16-68. That’s a list of the curses Christ has freed you from. You might even call it a list of the giants Jesus has already slain for you. It contains every diabolical thing the devil could ever use to destroy you.
Read them and rejoice. Those are the things God has healed you of and delivered you from!
Don’t let any giant intimidate you. You have a blood covenant with Almighty God. There’s no uncircumcised circumstance on the face of this earth that can take your victory away from you.
Scripture Reading:
Galatians 3:13-29

MY-COMMENT:
What giant are you facing today, what circumstances are you encompasses today with that seems to be a mountain, arise now and throw them under your feet, that's where they belong, Jesus has won the Victory for you, He has slain all the Giants for you, so stand up, believe and receive, you are a Conqueror.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY.
www.divinerevelationsstream.info

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:10am On Mar 02, 2018
Tosinex:
2ND MARCH 2018.

TOPIC : DEFEAT YOUR GIANT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

You may be facing a giant today. He may be a giant of sickness or failure, of financial shortage or another kind of trouble. But don’t let him scare you. You have a secret weapon. A weapon that once turned a shepherd boy into a bear-busting, lion-killing, giant-slaying champion. That weapon was a blood covenant with Almighty God.
Back in David’s day, circumcision was the sign of that covenant. So, when he called Goliath uncircumcised, David was saying: “This guy may be a giant; he may be strong; but he has no covenant with God and that’s why I will defeat him.”
Just like David, you, too, have a covenant. But yours is better. You see, the covenant David had, offered a wealth of blessings to those who kept it, but it also included curses for those who broke it.
Yours doesn’t. Yours is a new covenant that Jesus bought with His own blood. It doesn’t depend on your ability. It depends on Him and what He has already done. He has done it all! All you have to do is believe it and receive it.
Right now, read Deuteronomy 28:16-68. That’s a list of the curses Christ has freed you from. You might even call it a list of the giants Jesus has already slain for you. It contains every diabolical thing the devil could ever use to destroy you.
Read them and rejoice. Those are the things God has healed you of and delivered you from!
Don’t let any giant intimidate you. You have a blood covenant with Almighty God. There’s no uncircumcised circumstance on the face of this earth that can take your victory away from you.
Scripture Reading:
Galatians 3:13-29

MY-COMMENT:
What giant are you facing today, what circumstances are you encompasses today with that seems to be a mountain, arise now and throw them under your feet, that's where they belong, Jesus has won the Victory for you, He has slain all the Giants for you, so stand up, believe and receive, you are a Conqueror.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL FRIDAY.
Wow! What a life I have in Christ, a life free of curses and full of already defeated Giants glory to God forever! Thanks OP am seriously being blessed!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 03, 2018
*KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL*
*3RD MARCH 2018*

*TOPIC : CALLED TO BE PECULIAR*
*(GLORIA COPELAND)*

_I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world._
*John 17:15-16*

```Being peculiar. That's not something most of us work to achieve, is it? But, you know, we should.
God has called us to be peculiar—to stand out from the rest of the world as living proof of His power and His love (1 Peter 2:9).
He doesn't, for example, want us to share the ailments of the world. He doesn't want us to share their sickness and poverty and failure. He's never wanted that for His people.
He gave us a physical illustration of that during the time the nation of Israel was held captive in Egypt. Pharaoh had refused to set the Israelites free, so God had allowed a thick darkness to cover the whole land. The darkness was so dreadful throughout Egypt that no one moved for three days.
"But," says Exodus 10:23, "all the children of Israel had light in their dwellings."
What a thrilling example of how God wants us to live. We should be glorifying God by the miraculously victorious lives we lead. We should constantly have people telling us, "I've heard how God healed you," or "I've heard how God prospered you and saved your children!"
So don't hold back. Put the Word of God to work in your life and dare to receive the rich blessings that belong to those who believe. Start using the Word to draw boundaries around your life, to paint spiritual warning signs for the devil. Signs that say:
Off Limits! According to God's Word, I don't belong to you anymore. My family doesn't belong to you. My health doesn't belong to you. My money doesn't belong to you. My ministry doesn't belong to you. I belong to a different kingdom. Now, back off in Jesus' Name!
Does that sound a little peculiar? Good. That's exactly what God has called you to be!
Scripture Reading:
Exodus 10:20-29```

*MY-COMMENT:*
_God has called us to be a living proof of His power and love. He wants us to be a good example of a true believer to a dying world, so the lost world can find its way back to Him through the peculiarity in us made possible by the power in His Word. Be a peculiar child of God today, and let the world find Christ through you, Amen._

*GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.*
*DO HAVE A FANTASTIC SATURDAY.*
*HAPPY WEEKEND.*
*www.divinerevelationsstream.info*

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 04, 2018
4TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : LET THE REVELATIONS BEGIN
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
1 Timothy 2:3-4

People go to great lengths trying to wring knowledge from God when all they need to do is go to the Bible. God's not holding Himself back from anyone. It's His will for every man and woman to walk in revelation of Him.
"Well now, Brother Copeland," you might say, "God's not going to give all these sinners out here a revelation." Really? Why do you think He sends evangelists to preach to them? Why do you think He sent His Word? To reveal the truth!
So, if you want to know that truth, just open the Book and read it. All of it...not just the parts that are in red. Those aren't the only parts Jesus said. He said everything in Genesis. He said everything in Exodus. He said everything in Numbers. He said everything in Deuteronomy. He said everything in Leviticus. He said everything in Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. He said everything in Romans. He said everything in the Book. He is the Word!
In fact, if you'll read Galatians 3, you'll discover that every promise made to Abraham was for Jesus! It was the promises that brought Him. It was the promises that enabled Him to heal and deliver people. He didn't minister by some special power no one else could have. He based His ministry on the revelations He'd received through faith in the written Word of God.
When the devil came to tempt Him, He didn't fight him off with a special legion of angels who'd been assigned to protect Him because He was God's Son. He fought him off with the phrase, "It is written."
God has equipped you to do the same. He's given you His written Word, and He's given you His Holy Spirit to help you understand it. He's more than ready to give you the knowledge you need. You don't have to wring it out of Him—just open the Book and let the revelations begin.
Scripture Reading:
John 16:7-15

MY-COMMENT:
Start unveiling the revelation of God through His written words in the scripture. Start speaking and confronting the enemy in the language of the redeemed "it is written" and see how the enemy and all negative situations will bow at your feet. Do not tarry any longer, the revelation is in the book, go for it and start unleashing it, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:55am On Mar 05, 2018
5TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : BE CONSISTENT
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
Hebrews 13:8

Years ago, God spoke a phrase to Gloria's heart that I've never forgotten. She'd been asking Him to teach her to walk in the spirit, to operate more fully in the supernatural power of God.
In consistency lies the power, He said.
That revelation was tough for me. In the natural I'm anything but consistent. My human nature tends to be up one day and down the next. But, praise God, I don't have to depend on my human nature to get me by. I have Jesus Christ living within me and He's the same yesterday, today and forever!
Jesus isn't fickle. He doesn't change His mind from one day to another. He's constant, and if you'll press in to Him, He can cause you to be that way too.
Most believers don't do that. That's why there are so many "faith failures" around. They stand on the Word one day and fall off of it the next.
What we need to do is "continue." Jesus said if we'd continue in His Word, then we'd be His disciples. He said if we'd continue, we would know the truth and that truth would make us free (John 8:31-32). There's a revelation of God that comes from consistency that the inconsistent person will never see.
Determine today to be consistent. Don't try to base today on yesterday's Bible study. Base today on today's Bible study. Start with the Word today, stay on the Word all day, and end the day with the Word. Then tomorrow get up and do it all again!
There's power in constant consistency. So don't be an "off again, on again" Christian. Continue in the Word every day.
Scripture Reading:
Colossians 1:14-23

MY-COMMENT:
Like the preacher said "Start with the Word today, stay on the Word all day, and end the day with the Word. Then tomorrow get up and do it all again!" let the Word of God be your drive, everyday, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 06, 2018
6TH FEBRUARY 2018.

TOPIC : VICTORIOUS PRAISE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

When he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers to sing to the Lord and praise Him in their holy [priestly] garments as they went out before the army, saying, Give thanks to the Lord, for His mercy and lovingkindness endure forever!
2 Chronicles 20:21.

Praise precedes victory!
You can see a graphic example of that in 2 Chronicles 20. There, the Bible tells us that a
multitude of forces was marching against Israel. The army of Israel was so outnumbered, they literally didn't know what to do. So they fasted and prayed until they received a word from God. "Be not afraid or dismayed at this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's" (2 Chronicle 20:15, The Amplified Bible).
Do you know what they did in response to that word? They put together a praise choir! That's right. They appointed singers and praisers and sent them out in front of the army! And when that choir began to sing, the Word tells us that "the Lord set ambushments against the men...who had come against Judah, and they were [self-]slaughtered" (verse 22).
When it was all over, not one Israelite had fallen—and not one of their enemies had escaped. What's more, when they came to take the spoil, they found so many cattle, goods, garments and other precious things, it took them three whole days to haul it all home.
Now, that's victory! And it all began with praise.
Are you looking for that kind of victory today? Then stand up and shout, "Glory!" After all, you're in the same situation those Israelites were in. You have an army marching against you, but Jesus has already defeated it. He won that battle for you on Resurrection morning.
All that's left for you to do is trust Him and begin to praise. Sound out those praises today. Speak them, sing them, declare them in the face of your enemy. Once he hears them, he'll know he doesn't even stand a chance.
Scripture Reading:
2 Chronicles 20:1-22

MY-COMMENT:
Glory to God! Hallelujah! God has given us victory in all situations that confronted us or that may wants to confront us all we need to do is to start giving him praises, give praises to God , shout a shout of glory and it is done, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE AN AWESOME TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:33am On Mar 06, 2018
Tosinex:
6TH FEBRUARY 2018.

TOPIC : VICTORIOUS PRAISE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

When he had consulted with the people, he appointed singers to sing to the Lord and praise Him in their holy [priestly] garments as they went out before the army, saying, Give thanks to the Lord, for His mercy and lovingkindness endure forever!
2 Chronicles 20:21.

Praise precedes victory!
You can see a graphic example of that in 2 Chronicles 20. There, the Bible tells us that a
multitude of forces was marching against Israel. The army of Israel was so outnumbered, they literally didn't know what to do. So they fasted and prayed until they received a word from God. "Be not afraid or dismayed at this great multitude; for the battle is not yours, but God's" (2 Chronicle 20:15, The Amplified Bible).
Do you know what they did in response to that word? They put together a praise choir! That's right. They appointed singers and praisers and sent them out in front of the army! And when that choir began to sing, the Word tells us that "the Lord set ambushments against the men...who had come against Judah, and they were [self-]slaughtered" (verse 22).
When it was all over, not one Israelite had fallen—and not one of their enemies had escaped. What's more, when they came to take the spoil, they found so many cattle, goods, garments and other precious things, it took them three whole days to haul it all home.
Now, that's victory! And it all began with praise.
Are you looking for that kind of victory today? Then stand up and shout, "Glory!" After all, you're in the same situation those Israelites were in. You have an army marching against you, but Jesus has already defeated it. He won that battle for you on Resurrection morning.
All that's left for you to do is trust Him and begin to praise. Sound out those praises today. Speak them, sing them, declare them in the face of your enemy. Once he hears them, he'll know he doesn't even stand a chance.
Scripture Reading:
2 Chronicles 20:1-22

MY-COMMENT:
Glory to God! Hallelujah! God has given us victory in all situations that confronted us or that may wants to confront us all we need to do is to start giving him praises, give praises to God , shout a shout of glory and it is done, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE AN AWESOME TUESDAY.

Gloryyyyyyy!!!!!
What a word, my victory is guaranteed as I praise Him always cool
Thanks OP, God bless you amen!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 07, 2018
7TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : EXPECT TO HEAR HIS VOICE
(GLORIA COPELAND)

The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice; and I know them, and they follow Me.
John 10:27,

So many believers are unsure of their ability to hear God or know His voice. They're always afraid that they won't be able to tell when the Spirit of God is talking to them.
What they don't realize is this: Hearing the voice of the Spirit is a privilege that the Bible says belongs to every believer (Romans 8:14). All we have to do to exercise that privilege is to receive it by faith and put ourselves in a position to hear.
Next time the devil tries to tell you that you can't hear God's voice, remember that.
Jesus said His sheep will know His voice and a stranger's voice they will not follow. That is a promise of God to you today. You see, the Spirit of God will never guide you in opposition to the written Word of God (John 16:13). So, if you're not familiar with what the Word says, you'll find it more difficult to discern His leading.
Get familiar with God's voice by meditating and studying the Word of God. Follow God's instruction to Joshua and meditate on it day and night. Act on what you find in the Word, not just when it's easy but every time. Be obedient even in the slightest things.
That continual obedience to the written Word will bring you into maturity and tune your inward ear to the voice of the Spirit. You'll soon be able to recognize it as easily as you recognize the voice of your dearest friend.
So, instead of wondering about it, start expecting to hear from Him.
Then start sharpening your spiritual ears by spending time in the Word.
Scripture Reading:
John 10:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
Sharpen your spiritual ear by spending more time with the Word of God. the LORD wants to talk to you, He wants you to hear him and listen to what he's going to tell you. Get ready to here from God today, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A FANTASTIC WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 08, 2018
8TH JANUARY 2018

TOPIC : MEET THE LIVING WORD.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

The living Word of Almighty God is the only power strong enough to discipline your flesh. It's the only power that can cause you to think, look, talk and act like a born-again man.
When I became a Christian, I was dominated by a horrible smoking habit. I tried to quit every way I could think of but nothing worked. After months of struggling and failing, I decided to attend some meetings in Hilton Sutton's church in Houston, Texas. Before I went into those meetings, I tucked my cigarettes above the sun visor in my car and left them there.
Up to that time, I hadn't learned much of anything about the Word and had never been exposed to the power of God. So when I began to hear those ministers there preaching under the anointing of the Holy Spirit, it got my attention. I was caught up in the living Word. My desires changed. All I wanted was more of God. For the first time in my life, the Scriptures came alive.
When those meetings ended and I started driving back home, I found those old, stale cigarettes tucked up in my sun visor and realized I hadn't even missed them.
What happened? The Word separated me from the desire to smoke. The Word empowered me to discipline this flesh of mine. When I saw Jesus in the Word and under the anointing of Almighty God, I was totally set free, not only of the habit but of the desire!
Get caught up in the living Word today and discover the power that can set you forever free.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 119:1-9

MY-COMMENT:
The living Word of God is all you need to be transformed into a changed being, it's what you need to stop those uncomely desires. Give in to the Word of God and see your life transformed, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL THURSDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 09, 2018
9TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : HABIT OF HOLINESS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:21

There's a dimension of living you can only experience when you make a decision to please the Father in every activity of your life. In that dimension, Jesus becomes real to you and manifests Himself to you.
Just after the turn of the 20th century, God poured out His Spirit and started a revival on Azusa Street. It was an awesome time, a time when people's entire lives were turned inside out. Everything else in their world seemed to lose importance. Supernatural things were happening. God was manifesting Himself in their presence.
The people involved in that revival soon began to be known to the world as "holiness" people. They got that title because they were so obviously different from everyone else. They would let go of anything they thought didn't please God. They were so caught up in the power of the spiritual realm, they lost interest in natural things.
Few believers today even know what "holiness" means. Even fewer understand the outpouring of God that comes to those who dare to step into it.
Holiness simply means "separated to God." It's what you do with your life day by day. It's ordering your conduct according to the Word of God and the promptings of the Spirit. Holiness is the habit of being one mind with God, of turning away from the ways of the world and living instead in agreement with Him. Holiness doesn't happen to anyone by accident. It requires a decision of the will. Make that decision today.
Love God with all your heart by keeping His commandments. He'll show His love to you by manifesting Himself to you in powerful new ways. He'll pour Himself out on you just like He did on those believers at Azusa Street—and revival will truly begin in you.
Scripture Reading:
1 Thessalonians 4:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
Make a quality decision today to live a holy, it's not something that will just happen to you in a day, it's something you will decide on to do everyday, God wants to see his holy nature on you, make it an habit from today henceforth, Amen!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL FRIDAY.
HAPPY WEEKEND.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 7:02am On Mar 10, 2018
Tosinex:
9TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : HABIT OF HOLINESS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
John 14:21

There's a dimension of living you can only experience when you make a decision to please the Father in every activity of your life. In that dimension, Jesus becomes real to you and manifests Himself to you.
Just after the turn of the 20th century, God poured out His Spirit and started a revival on Azusa Street. It was an awesome time, a time when people's entire lives were turned inside out. Everything else in their world seemed to lose importance. Supernatural things were happening. God was manifesting Himself in their presence.
The people involved in that revival soon began to be known to the world as "holiness" people. They got that title because they were so obviously different from everyone else. They would let go of anything they thought didn't please God. They were so caught up in the power of the spiritual realm, they lost interest in natural things.
Few believers today even know what "holiness" means. Even fewer understand the outpouring of God that comes to those who dare to step into it.
Holiness simply means "separated to God." It's what you do with your life day by day. It's ordering your conduct according to the Word of God and the promptings of the Spirit. Holiness is the habit of being one mind with God, of turning away from the ways of the world and living instead in agreement with Him. Holiness doesn't happen to anyone by accident. It requires a decision of the will. Make that decision today.
Love God with all your heart by keeping His commandments. He'll show His love to you by manifesting Himself to you in powerful new ways. He'll pour Himself out on you just like He did on those believers at Azusa Street—and revival will truly begin in you.
Scripture Reading:
1 Thessalonians 4:1-8

MY-COMMENT:
Make a quality decision today to live a holy, it's not something that will just happen to you in a day, it's something you will decide on to do everyday, God wants to see his holy nature on you, make it an habit from today henceforth, Amen!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY WEEKEND.
I live for Him, in Him and by Him hallelujah!!!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2018
ProPastorChris:

I live for Him, in Him and by Him hallelujah!!!
Amen and Amennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2018
KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL.
10TH MARCH 2018.

TOPIC : WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

In a multitude of words transgression is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is prudent.
Proverbs 10:19

We believers need to start watching our language! We need to quit throwing words around like they weren't important and start using them like our lives depended on it--because, according to the Word of God, they do! (Proverbs 18:21).
Too many of us have what Proverbs 19:1 calls a perverted mouth. Having a perverted mouth means more than lying and using profanity. It means having a disobedient mouth. It means saying things that are out of line with the Word of God.
All of us have done that at one time or another. We'll say, for instance, that we're believing God for our healing and then we'll turn right around to someone and make a statement like, "This pain is about to kill me!"
That's perverted! It's backwards from what God's Word says.
"Oh well, Brother Copeland, I know I said that, but it's not really what I meant."
Listen, the world of the spirit doesn't operate on what you mean. It operates on what you say. Mark 11:23 tells us that "whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."
Take note. That verse didn't say you shall have whatsoever you mean . It says you'll have what you say. It's what you say that counts.
Now, I'm not suggesting you should be tied up in knots all the time worrying about what your next phrase might be. Just use the wisdom God has given you. Train your mouth to be obedient to His Word. Then, when you need it most, you'll find that Word dwelling richly in you.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 10:11-21

MY-COMMENT:
Make good use of your mouth by speaking positively into your environment, into your situations, be actively involved in saying the right Word even when it doesn't look like it. Don't let perverted words leak out of your mouth, let your words carry the divine power of God because you have been made a King and wherever the word of King is there's Power.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Mar 11, 2018
Tosinex:
10TH MARCH 2018.

TOPIC : WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

In a multitude of words transgression is not lacking, but he who restrains his lips is prudent.
Proverbs 10:19

We believers need to start watching our language! We need to quit throwing words around like they weren't important and start using them like our lives depended on it--because, according to the Word of God, they do! (Proverbs 18:21).
Too many of us have what Proverbs 19:1 calls a perverted mouth. Having a perverted mouth means more than lying and using profanity. It means having a disobedient mouth. It means saying things that are out of line with the Word of God.
All of us have done that at one time or another. We'll say, for instance, that we're believing God for our healing and then we'll turn right around to someone and make a statement like, "This pain is about to kill me!"
That's perverted! It's backwards from what God's Word says.
"Oh well, Brother Copeland, I know I said that, but it's not really what I meant."
Listen, the world of the spirit doesn't operate on what you mean. It operates on what you say. Mark 11:23 tells us that "whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith."
Take note. That verse didn't say you shall have whatsoever you mean . It says you'll have what you say. It's what you say that counts.
Now, I'm not suggesting you should be tied up in knots all the time worrying about what your next phrase might be. Just use the wisdom God has given you. Train your mouth to be obedient to His Word. Then, when you need it most, you'll find that Word dwelling richly in you.
Scripture Reading:
Proverbs 10:11-21

MY-COMMENT:
Make good use of your mouth by speaking positively into your environment, into your situations, be actively involved in saying the right Word even when it doesn't look like it. Don't let perverted words leak out of your mouth, let your words carry the divine power of God because you have been made a King and wherever the word of King is there's Power.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
I have an wholesome tongue!
By my words I have been justified!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2018
11TH MARCH 2018.

TOPIC : COVENANT OF LOVE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

for God so love the world, that he gave His only begotten son.
John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave...and He gave...and He gave.
That is the message the Bible brings us from beginning to end. It sounds simple enough. Yet few of us really comprehend it.
We can understand the idea of a God of power. We can understand a God who desires to be served. But an Almighty God who loves us so much that He desires, above all, to give to us? That can be hard to believe.
For thousands of years, God has been working to drop the revelation of His love into the hearts of men. He's made loving promises of blessing and protection. But He's always faced that same obstacle—human beings who just couldn't bring themselves to believe those promises were true.
The story of Abram is a perfect example. He wasn't accustomed to the idea of a God who gives. After all, he'd grown up as a worshiper of the moon, and the moon had certainly never seemed interested in doing anything for him. Then he encountered El Shaddai, the greatest Being of all. The one Almighty God. And the first thing this El Shaddai wanted to do was
give to him.
God's promises so astounded Abram that he couldn't believe them. "Lord," he asked, "how can I know I'm really going to receive these things?" (See Genesis 15:8.)
Do you know how God answered him? By cutting a blood covenant with him. That covenant settled forever any question Abram could ever have about God's love and loyalty. Once blood had been shed, he knew God meant what He said.
God did the same thing for you. He cut a blood covenant with you. And He sacrificed His own Son to do it. Jesus' broken body and shed blood have become the eternal proof of God's love for you. Through Communion, He's urged you to remember them again and again so that when your faith in His promises begins to waver, you "might have a strong consolation" (Hebrews 6:18).
Get a revelation of God's love for you by meditating on the covenant He's made with you. Get out the bread and the cup. Go before the Lord with them and take Communion. Think about the body and blood of Jesus that enables you to be a blood-covenant member of the family of Almighty God. Let them settle forever the question of God's love for you. You'll never again have to doubt His promises once you believe in His love.
Scripture Reading:
Genesis 15

MY-COMMENT:
You have the blood covenant of God upon you through Christ Jesus, he shed his blood for us so that we can be whole and leave in love, let that covenant spread through to you and to others around you, Amen!

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY SUNDAY TO YOU.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 12, 2018
12TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 2

Once you begin to believe it is God's will to prosper you, you can't help but wonder how He is going to do it. Is He going to put a check in the mail? Or start floating $20 bills down from the trees?
No. He's going to do it by prospering your soul. He's going to plant the seeds of prosperity in your mind, will and emotions, and as they grow, they'll produce a great financial harvest.
Go to the book of Genesis and read the story of Joseph. It's a perfect demonstration of what I'm talking about.
When Joseph was sold as a slave to the Egyptians, he didn't have a dime to his name. He didn't even have his freedom. He'd been sold as a slave. But, right in the middle of his slavery, God gave Joseph such wisdom and ability that he made his owner prosper. As a result, the man put Joseph in charge of all his possessions.
Later, Joseph was put in prison. There's really
not much opportunity for advancement in prison, is there? But God gave him insight that no other man in Egypt had. That insight landed him a position on Pharaoh's staff. Not as a slave but as the most honored man in the entire country next to Pharaoh himself.
He rode along in a chariot and people literally bowed down before him. During a worldwide famine, Joseph was in charge of all the food. Now that's prosperity!
How did God accomplish all that? By prospering Joseph's soul. No matter how dismal his situation became, no matter how impossible his problems, God was able to reveal the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for him.
That's what makes God's method of prospering so exciting. It works anywhere and everywhere. It will work in the poorest countries on the face of this earth just like it works here in the United States. And you can be sure that it will work for you!
Scripture Reading:
Genesis 39

MY-COMMENT:
God will prosper you in every way, he will deposit a seed of prosperity into your soul and before you know it you will begin to function in unending prosperity and greatness in God through Christ Jesus, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MONDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 13, 2018
13TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : LIVING BY FAITH.. A LIFESTYLE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 2:3

Times of hardness are inevitable. You need to know that. It's true that we've been redeemed from the curse, and there's nothing Satan can do to reverse that, but he is going to challenge you on it.
So don't be surprised when things get tough. Times will come when you have to stand strictly by faith, when you'll have to speak and act as though what God says is true even when you can't feel it or see it happening around you. There will be times when everything looks terrible. That's when you must endure hardness as a good soldier.
So many people hear the word of faith about healing or prosperity and they think, Hey! I'm going to try that. Then when the hard times come, they give up and cave in.
Let me warn you, living by faith is not something you try. It's a lifestyle. You do it when it's hard. You do it when it's easy. You do it all the time because you're not doing it just to get in on the benefits. You're doing it because you know that faith pleases God (Hebrews 11:6).
Things may get a little rough at times, but let me assure you, you'll always come out on top if you endure hardness as a good soldier. If you refuse to faint and fall away, you will have the victory. The only defeated Christian is the one who quits!
Scripture Reading:
Numbers 14:1-24

MY-COMMENT:
There's a lifestyle you need to inculcate into your life right away and that's the lifestyle of faith i.e living by faith, so you can obtain the promise and grow in grace just like the pioneers of faith do, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 10:58am On Mar 13, 2018
Tosinex:
12TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : AS YOUR SOUL PROSPERS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
3 John 2

Once you begin to believe it is God's will to prosper you, you can't help but wonder how He is going to do it. Is He going to put a check in the mail? Or start floating $20 bills down from the trees?
No. He's going to do it by prospering your soul. He's going to plant the seeds of prosperity in your mind, will and emotions, and as they grow, they'll produce a great financial harvest.
Go to the book of Genesis and read the story of Joseph. It's a perfect demonstration of what I'm talking about.
When Joseph was sold as a slave to the Egyptians, he didn't have a dime to his name. He didn't even have his freedom. He'd been sold as a slave. But, right in the middle of his slavery, God gave Joseph such wisdom and ability that he made his owner prosper. As a result, the man put Joseph in charge of all his possessions.
Later, Joseph was put in prison. There's really
not much opportunity for advancement in prison, is there? But God gave him insight that no other man in Egypt had. That insight landed him a position on Pharaoh's staff. Not as a slave but as the most honored man in the entire country next to Pharaoh himself.
He rode along in a chariot and people literally bowed down before him. During a worldwide famine, Joseph was in charge of all the food. Now that's prosperity!
How did God accomplish all that? By prospering Joseph's soul. No matter how dismal his situation became, no matter how impossible his problems, God was able to reveal the spiritual secrets that would open the door of success for him.
That's what makes God's method of prospering so exciting. It works anywhere and everywhere. It will work in the poorest countries on the face of this earth just like it works here in the United States. And you can be sure that it will work for you!
Scripture Reading:
Genesis 39

MY-COMMENT:
God will prosper you in every way, he will deposit a seed of prosperity into your soul and before you know it you will begin to function in unending prosperity and greatness in God through Christ Jesus, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
HAPPY NEW WEEK.
DO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL MONDAY.
The seeds of prosperity are growing steadily in my soul and my harvest is sure!
Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 11:03am On Mar 13, 2018
Tosinex:
13TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : LIVING BY FAITH.. A LIFESTYLE.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ.
2 Timothy 2:3

Times of hardness are inevitable. You need to know that. It's true that we've been redeemed from the curse, and there's nothing Satan can do to reverse that, but he is going to challenge you on it.
So don't be surprised when things get tough. Times will come when you have to stand strictly by faith, when you'll have to speak and act as though what God says is true even when you can't feel it or see it happening around you. There will be times when everything looks terrible. That's when you must endure hardness as a good soldier.
So many people hear the word of faith about healing or prosperity and they think, Hey! I'm going to try that. Then when the hard times come, they give up and cave in.
Let me warn you, living by faith is not something you try. It's a lifestyle. You do it when it's hard. You do it when it's easy. You do it all the time because you're not doing it just to get in on the benefits. You're doing it because you know that faith pleases God (Hebrews 11:6).
Things may get a little rough at times, but let me assure you, you'll always come out on top if you endure hardness as a good soldier. If you refuse to faint and fall away, you will have the victory. The only defeated Christian is the one who quits!
Scripture Reading:
Numbers 14:1-24

MY-COMMENT:
There's a lifestyle you need to inculcate into your life right away and that's the lifestyle of faith i.e living by faith, so you can obtain the promise and grow in grace just like the pioneers of faith do, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A LOVELY TUESDAY.
I remain strong in faith and unmovable always giving glory to God

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 14, 2018
14TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : ACTIVATE THE POWER
(GLORIA COPELAND)

Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us.
Ephesians 3:20

As a believer, you have the power of the Holy Spirit inside you. But that power won't go to work until you put it to work!
The Holy Spirit won't just muscle in on you. He won't come in and turn down the television set and jerk you up off the couch and say, "Now you listen to Me."
No, He's a gentleman. He's sent to help you to do the will of God, to strengthen you, to counsel you...but He won't do a thing until He's asked.
That's why the book of James says if you're in trouble or afflicted, pray. It's prayer that puts the power within you to work.
Just think about that. The Spirit of Almighty God. The Spirit that hovered over the face of the deep and carried out God's Word at Creation, that same Spirit is inside you—waiting for you to call on Him!
If Jesus came into your house and sat down at your table, you'd put aside everything to talk to Him, wouldn't you? You wouldn't just rush through and say, "Jesus, I'm so glad to see You. I wish I had the energy to talk to You, but You wouldn't believe what kind of a day I had today. I mean, everything in the world went wrong and now I'm just too tired to do anything but lay here and watch TV. Maybe we can spend some time together later."
You wouldn't do that, would you? No! If Jesus were sitting there in your room where you could see Him, you'd fall on your face and begin to worship Him. You wouldn't care how tired you were or what kind of day you had. You'd jump at the opportunity to fellowship with Him.
The Holy Ghost is in you. He's waiting on you. He's ready any time of the day or night. He's saying, "I'm here to help you and strengthen you. I want to comfort you today. You know that problem you've been having? I want to help you get that out of your life.
The Holy Spirit has some things He wants to show you—things you've been trying to figure out on your own. He's waiting there with the power to overcome every obstacle in your life. Take time to pray. Pray in the spirit. Pray with understanding. Pray and activate the power that works within you today.
Scripture Reading:
Ephesians 3:16-21

MY-COMMENT:
You have the Holy Spirit in you, He has the power to do and undo through you, but you've got to activate it and put it to work. Jesus said you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit shall come upon you, power of the most high is residing inside you but you have to activate it, activate that power now and see yourself doing the unbelievable, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 15, 2018
15TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : HEART OF THE MATTER.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7

Too often we ask God to fix the problems
around us when what He really wants to do is solve the problem within us. I did that myself for years where my weight was concerned. I prayed and prayed for God to help me lose weight. Yet I experienced repeated failure. I lost literally hundreds of pounds, only to gain them right back again.
Finally one day, I made a firm decision. I told God, "I am not going one step further until I find out what to do about this!" Then I went on a fast, shut myself away from everyone, and determined to hear from God.
During that fast the Lord revealed the real source of my problem. He showed me that I wanted to lose weight, but I didn't want to permanently change my eating habits. I was like an alcoholic who wants to be able to drink constantly and not be affected by it. I wanted to eat nine times a day and still weigh 166 pounds!
Suddenly I realized God wasn't content simply to rid me of the extra pounds on the outside of me. He wanted to rid me of the sin of gluttony on the inside of me. So I repented of that sin right then and there. (It was then that I realized just how hard it is for a man who drinks to face the fact that he's an alcoholic. It hurts to admit something like that.) Then, instead of asking God for deliverance from my weight problem, I asked Him for deliverance from my food problem.
Sure enough, He did it.
If your prayers don't seem to be changing the problems around you, maybe it's time to take a look inside. Maybe it's time to ask God to go to work on the heart of the matter.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 139:1-10, 23-24

MY-COMMENT:
Attimes when we ask God to do something for us and it looks as if nothing is happening then it should dawn on us that we are not looking into the heart of the matter rather we are looking at the circumstances that surrounds it, get your focus to the heart of the matter put it to God in prayer then you will see how everything will turn around speedily, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by mayorall(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2018
Tosinex:
15TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : HEART OF THE MATTER.
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For the Lord seeth not as man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart.
1 Samuel 16:7

Too often we ask God to fix the problems
around us when what He really wants to do is solve the problem within us. I did that myself for years where my weight was concerned. I prayed and prayed for God to help me lose weight. Yet I experienced repeated failure. I lost literally hundreds of pounds, only to gain them right back again.
Finally one day, I made a firm decision. I told God, "I am not going one step further until I find out what to do about this!" Then I went on a fast, shut myself away from everyone, and determined to hear from God.
During that fast the Lord revealed the real source of my problem. He showed me that I wanted to lose weight, but I didn't want to permanently change my eating habits. I was like an alcoholic who wants to be able to drink constantly and not be affected by it. I wanted to eat nine times a day and still weigh 166 pounds!
Suddenly I realized God wasn't content simply to rid me of the extra pounds on the outside of me. He wanted to rid me of the sin of gluttony on the inside of me. So I repented of that sin right then and there. (It was then that I realized just how hard it is for a man who drinks to face the fact that he's an alcoholic. It hurts to admit something like that.) Then, instead of asking God for deliverance from my weight problem, I asked Him for deliverance from my food problem.
Sure enough, He did it.
If your prayers don't seem to be changing the problems around you, maybe it's time to take a look inside. Maybe it's time to ask God to go to work on the heart of the matter.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 139:1-10, 23-24

MY-COMMENT:
Attimes when we ask God to do something for us and it looks as if nothing is happening then it should dawn on us that we are not looking into the heart of the matter rather we are looking at the circumstances that surrounds it, get your focus to the heart of the matter put it to God in prayer then you will see how everything will turn around speedily, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.

Copeland baba. Them this one can believe God for anything.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 16, 2018
16TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : TRAIN YOUR SENSES
(KENNETH COPELAND)

For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
Hebrews 5:13-14

You're spiritually "grown up" or mature when, through practice , you have trained your senses to discern between good and evil. You've practiced walking in the spirit and renewing your mind by the Word of God until even your flesh habitually goes God's way instead of the world's way.
Stop and think for a moment. Aren't there some things your old flesh used to pressure you to do before you made Jesus Lord of your life that you don't even want to do anymore?
There are for me. For example, I used to smoke tobacco, and I felt sorry for all those Christians who couldn't. But you know what? Now that I'm a believer, I have no desire for tobacco anymore. It is not even part of my thoughts, much less my lifestyle.
That's the kind of thing that happens as you feed and renew your mind on the Word of God. It doesn't necessarily happen quickly or easily. Your flesh may fight and buck for a while because it's been trained to go the way of the world so long. But if you stick with the Word and keep growing, your flesh can develop the habit of righteousness just like it developed the habit of unrighteousness.
Don't starve your spirit by trying to get by on just a little spiritual milk now and then. Develop the habit of feeding on the solid food of the Word every day and find out what real maturity is all about.
Scripture Reading:
Hebrews 5:11-14, 6:1-3

MY-COMMENT:
Stick to the Word and keep growing your senses to the things of God then in the world you will be able to discern what is good and what is bad rather than being pushed here and there by every wind of doctrine, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE AN AWESOME FRIDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 8:11am On Mar 16, 2018
mayorall:

Copeland baba. Them this one can believe God for anything.
grin grin grin grin the man is a Word doer anything and everything can be fixed by the Word

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2018
17TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : START PLANNING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
1 Peter 1:23

You won't really get excited about the Word of God until you realize that it's more than just a collection of divinely-inspired promises. It's a living force that literally carries within it the power to make those promises become a reality in your life.
Is it tough for you to believe such a thing is possible?
It shouldn't be. You see it happen in the natural world all the time.
If I were to put a tomato seed in your hand and tell you that within that tiny, dry seed lies the power to produce a stalk thousands of times bigger than the seed, to produce leaves and roots and round, red tomatoes, you wouldn't have any trouble believing that, would you? You know from experience that even though that scrawny seed doesn't look like a tomato factory, somehow, given the right environment, it will become one.
Jesus says the Word of God works by that same principle. There's miraculous power within it. It is a seed that, once planted by faith in a human heart, will produce more blessings than you can imagine.
Once you grasp that, you'll get extremely excited about the Word of God. That's what happened to me.
Over 45 years ago, I caught a glimpse of what that Word could do. I caught a glimpse of the power within it. Before long, I had a Bible in every room of my house, a Bible in my car, and a tape player going nearly all the time.
I spent every possible moment in the Word of God because I wanted the power of that Word inside me more than I wanted anything else in the world. I knew it would blow the limits off my life, limits that had held me back and kept me down for years. I knew that when I read it, I wasn't just reading, I was planting seeds. Seeds of prosperity, seeds of health, seeds of protection and seeds of victory for every area of my life.
Don't treat the Word of God like a book. It's not! It's spiritual seed that has the supernatural power within it to produce the harvest of a lifetime. Get excited about it and start planting today!
Scripture Reading:
Mark 4:23-32

MY-COMMENT:
Don't treat the Bible like just like an ordinary book, it's a more of a power force that can transform not just yourself but your environment also, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48am On Mar 18, 2018
Tosinex:
17TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : START PLANNING
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
1 Peter 1:23

You won't really get excited about the Word of God until you realize that it's more than just a collection of divinely-inspired promises. It's a living force that literally carries within it the power to make those promises become a reality in your life.
Is it tough for you to believe such a thing is possible?
It shouldn't be. You see it happen in the natural world all the time.
If I were to put a tomato seed in your hand and tell you that within that tiny, dry seed lies the power to produce a stalk thousands of times bigger than the seed, to produce leaves and roots and round, red tomatoes, you wouldn't have any trouble believing that, would you? You know from experience that even though that scrawny seed doesn't look like a tomato factory, somehow, given the right environment, it will become one.
Jesus says the Word of God works by that same principle. There's miraculous power within it. It is a seed that, once planted by faith in a human heart, will produce more blessings than you can imagine.
Once you grasp that, you'll get extremely excited about the Word of God. That's what happened to me.
Over 45 years ago, I caught a glimpse of what that Word could do. I caught a glimpse of the power within it. Before long, I had a Bible in every room of my house, a Bible in my car, and a tape player going nearly all the time.
I spent every possible moment in the Word of God because I wanted the power of that Word inside me more than I wanted anything else in the world. I knew it would blow the limits off my life, limits that had held me back and kept me down for years. I knew that when I read it, I wasn't just reading, I was planting seeds. Seeds of prosperity, seeds of health, seeds of protection and seeds of victory for every area of my life.
Don't treat the Word of God like a book. It's not! It's spiritual seed that has the supernatural power within it to produce the harvest of a lifetime. Get excited about it and start planting today!
Scripture Reading:
Mark 4:23-32

MY-COMMENT:
Don't treat the Bible like just like an ordinary book, it's a more of a power force that can transform not just yourself but your environment also, Amen.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.
The Word gives me the kick in life, I am a doer always!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 7:55am On Mar 18, 2018
18TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : NOTHING TO BE AFRAID OF.
(GLORIA COPELAND)

He hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee. So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me.
Hebrews 13:5-6

Self-consciousness is a major problem in the Body of Christ today. It keeps us from doing the things God tells us to do. Instead of simply obeying Him, it makes us start to wonder, Now what will people think of me if I do that? What if I command that person to get out of the wheelchair and he doesn't get up? What if I start believing for prosperity and go broke? What about that, God? I won't look too good, will I?
If you've ever been through that, let me tell you something: It doesn't matter how you look! It's obeying God that counts. When it comes to obeying God, your own reputation doesn't count. And the sooner you forget it, the better off you'll be.
But you know what's ironic? Once you do that, your reputation gets better. It's a funny thing. When you lose that desire to protect your image, your image will improve. Why? Because then when people look at you, instead of seeing that puny little image you have of yourself, they'll see the image of the Lord Jesus coming through.
So put aside that old self-consciousness and develop God-consciousness instead. Stop being dominated by the fear of man and start being motivated by faith in what Jesus can do.
After all, He has promised He will never leave you or forsake you. Grab hold of that. Believe it. Act on it. Once you do, you'll realize there's really nothing to be afraid of anymore!
Scripture Reading:
Romans 8:29-39

MY-COMMENT:
Develop into God-conciousness, and don't be driven by fear. If God has asked you to take a step of faith on a particular thing, don't be driven back with fear and faithlessness rather arise and obey and you shall see the glory of God manifest, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT SUNDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 9:09am On Mar 20, 2018
20TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : BE CLOTHED WITH HUMILITY
(KENNETH COPELAND)

And be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
1 Peter 5:5

Most believers don't know anything about true humility. If you tell them they're the righteousness of God, they'll fight to keep from believing it. You can give them scripture references to prove it, and they'll still argue.
"Oh no," they'll say, "I'm not righteous. I'm just an old sinner saved by grace." They're making a sincere attempt to be humble. But they're sincerely wrong. They're so afraid of being exalted by pride that they've let Satan trick them into falling right into it.
Let me show you what I mean. According to 1 Peter 5:5-6, to be truly humble is to submit to God. That means when God says something, you believe it no matter how foreign to your "religious" thinking it may be. When He says you've been made the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, you say that too. In fact, you wouldn't dare say anything else because to do so would be to dare to disagree with God. And, when you get right down to it, that's the ultimate form of pride, isn't it?
Don't let Satan keep you groveling in the dust of false humility. Agree with God. Find out what His Word says about you, then be bold enough to say it yourself. Banish pride by submitting to His truth. Clothe yourself in true humility. It's sure to look good on you.
Scripture Reading:
1 Peter 5:5-11

MY-COMMENT:
True humility is to submit to God's Word and his will. When the Word says you are this, you are that, believe it and say with utmost belief, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A BEAUTIFUL TUESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 21, 2018
21ST MARCH 2018

TOPIC : ARE ANGELS JUST FOR KIDS
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation?
Hebrews 1:14

Most of us heard about our guardian angel when we were just children. And, in those days, it was a comforting thought. With monsters lurking behind the closet door and creepy things crawling beneath the bed, it was good to know that someone was there to protect us when the light was out.
But, as the years passed, we outgrew our childhood fears. The imaginary creatures that had once seemed so real disappeared from our minds—and sadly enough, for most of us, the angels did too.
But angels are not just kid stuff. They're powerful spirits sent forth to minister for us who are heirs of salvation.
The word salvation in Hebrews 1:14 is from the Greek word soteria meaning "deliverance, preservation...material, and temporal deliverance." Just think about that! God has created vast numbers of gloriously powerful spiritual beings for the express purpose of protecting us and delivering us from the evils of this world.
And remember, according to Psalm 103:20, the Word of God is what puts those angels in action. So when you're in trouble, don't cower and cry about how awful things are. Speak the Word! Give your angels something to respond to. Then be patient and let them have time to work. They'll get their job done.
Scripture Reading:
Psalm 103:17-22

MY-COMMENT:
the Word of God is what puts those angels in action. So when you're in trouble, don't cower and cry about how awful things are. Speak the Word! Give your angels something to respond to. Release the Word of God into your environment and see how your Angels will respond speedily to it, Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 6:52am On Mar 23, 2018
23RD MARCH 2018

TOPIC: COMING TOGETHER
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.
Ephesians 4:13

If you know how to listen to the voice of God, you can hear Him calling throughout the Body of Christ today. He is calling for unity. He is calling us to lay down our disagreements and come together in preparation for Jesus' return.
Just the thought of that scares some believers. "How can I unify with someone from another denomination?" they say. "I'm not going to give up my doctrines and agree with theirs just for unity's sake!"
What they don't realize is this: scriptural unity isn't based on doctrine.
Winds of doctrine, according to Ephesians 4:14, are childish. Winds of doctrine don't unify. They divide and blow people in every direction. The Word doesn't say anything about us coming into the unity of our doctrines. It says we'll come into the unity of the faith .
In the past, we've failed to understand that and tried to demand doctrinal unity from each other anyway.
"If you don't agree with me on the issue of tongues," we've said, "or on the timing of the Rapture...or on the proper depth for baptismal waters, I won't accept you as a brother in the Lord. I'll break fellowship with you."
But that's not God's way of doing things. He doesn't have a long list of doctrinal demands for us to meet. His requirements are simple. First John 3:23 tells us what they are: to believe on the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and love one another.
Once you and I come to a place where we keep those requirements and quit worrying about the rest, we'll be able to forget our denominational squabbles and come together in the unity of faith. We'll grow so strong together that the winds of doctrine won't be able to drive us apart.
When that happens, the devil's going to panic because the unity of the faith of God's people is a staggering thing. It's the most unlimited, powerful thing on earth.
Right now all over the world, the Spirit is calling the Church of the living God to unite. Hear Him and obey, and you can be a part of one of the most magnificent moves of God this world has ever seen.
Scripture Reading:
Psalms 132:13-18, 133

MY-COMMENT:
We have to come together in the unity of faith, don't say my doctrine is different from theirs, the only doctrine we have is Jesus Christ, like the scripture says "looking unto Jesus the Author and the Finisher of our Faith", Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
www.divinerevelationsstream.com

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by ProPastorChris(m): 7:04am On Mar 24, 2018
Tosinex:
23RD MARCH 2018

TOPIC: COMING TOGETHER
(KENNETH COPELAND)

Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ.
Ephesians 4:13

If you know how to listen to the voice of God, you can hear Him calling throughout the Body of Christ today. He is calling for unity. He is calling us to lay down our disagreements and come together in preparation for Jesus' return.
Just the thought of that scares some believers. "How can I unify with someone from another denomination?" they say. "I'm not going to give up my doctrines and agree with theirs just for unity's sake!"
What they don't realize is this: scriptural unity isn't based on doctrine.
Winds of doctrine, according to Ephesians 4:14, are childish. Winds of doctrine don't unify. They divide and blow people in every direction. The Word doesn't say anything about us coming into the unity of our doctrines. It says we'll come into the unity of the faith .
In the past, we've failed to understand that and tried to demand doctrinal unity from each other anyway.
"If you don't agree with me on the issue of tongues," we've said, "or on the timing of the Rapture...or on the proper depth for baptismal waters, I won't accept you as a brother in the Lord. I'll break fellowship with you."
But that's not God's way of doing things. He doesn't have a long list of doctrinal demands for us to meet. His requirements are simple. First John 3:23 tells us what they are: to believe on the Name of His Son, Jesus Christ, and love one another.
Once you and I come to a place where we keep those requirements and quit worrying about the rest, we'll be able to forget our denominational squabbles and come together in the unity of faith. We'll grow so strong together that the winds of doctrine won't be able to drive us apart.
When that happens, the devil's going to panic because the unity of the faith of God's people is a staggering thing. It's the most unlimited, powerful thing on earth.
Right now all over the world, the Spirit is calling the Church of the living God to unite. Hear Him and obey, and you can be a part of one of the most magnificent moves of God this world has ever seen.
Scripture Reading:
Psalms 132:13-18, 133

MY-COMMENT:
We have to come together in the unity of faith, don't say my doctrine is different from theirs, the only doctrine we have is Jesus Christ, like the scripture says "looking unto Jesus the Author and the Finisher of our Faith", Amen.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
This situation so deep shocked
A clear instruction from the throne of grace, God bless brother Copeland!

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional by Nobody: 8:20am On Mar 24, 2018
24TH MARCH 2018

TOPIC : OBEY TODAY
(GLORIA COPELAND)

He who, being often reproved, hardens his neck shall suddenly be destroyed—and that without remedy.
Proverbs 29:1

Some people have the mistaken idea that when the direction of the Holy Spirit comes to them, they can just ignore it for a while if they want to and then obey Him later in their own good time. They think to themselves, I know what I'm doing is wrong. I know my lifestyle isn't right, but I'm just going to do it a while longer. Then I'll get things straightened out with the Lord.
Let me warn you, that is an extremely dangerous thing to do. Because God says that when you refuse His guidance, your heart grows hard. It's not that God's grace doesn't extend to you anymore. It's not that He wouldn't forgive you if you turned to Him. It's just that sin will callous your heart to the point where you can't hear Him calling.
That's what happened to the children of Israel. God would tell them what to do and they wouldn't do it. When He was trying to bring them into the Promised Land and He told them to go in and possess it, they flatly refused.
Of course, they thought they had good reasons for refusing. They were so full of fear and unbelief that they actually thought if they did what God said, they'd be destroyed. But, you know, it doesn't matter how good your reasons are for disobeying God. That disobedience will still cost you. It will still harden your heart.
The children of Israel ignored God's leading so often that He finally just sent them into the wilderness. They were so stiff-necked, He couldn't lead them into the blessings He'd planned for them, and He had to just let them wander around until all but two of them had died. He had to raise up a whole new generation of softer-hearted people before He could take them into the land.
Take a lesson from that and don't play around with sin. When God tells you what you need to do, don't put Him off thinking it will be easier to do it later. It won't be. It will be harder!
When the Spirit of God comes to correct you, follow His instructions—and follow them quickly. Keep your heart tender. Obey the Lord!
Scripture Reading:
Nehemiah 9:6-37

MY-COMMENT:
Dont harden your heart, make haste to hearken unto the instructions of God upon your life, it will help you a lot and make your life more better, don't wait till you are convenient enough to hearken unto His instructions rather obey it straight away, don't forget that to whom the father loves he chastise.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE.
DO HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Why So Many Atheists On Nairaland Forum? / Where Is Pastor Patrick Anwuzia Of Zoe Ministries Worldwide? / 'Kumuyi: Defender of the Faith' - Adeboye, Authors Extol Kumuyi In New Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 258
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.