Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,910 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (46934 Views)

Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by sexymoma(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2017
so
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by thestevens: 12:58pm On Aug 24, 2017
this one no get sense.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by free2ryhme: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2017
blogreporter:
'I Will Never Get Married'- Gossip Blogger Ebiwali Declares, Nigerians Blast Her

Ebiwali Gossip Blogger who claimed she's 21, in a facebook post has revealed that she will never get married, because she wants to use her body to serve God..
And Nigerians are bashing her on Facebook.. see below!

Cc: lalasticlala

nobody get your time
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by jojothaiv(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
MurderEnglish:
what is my concerned on her body. What I want is pipo to learned how to impact life and drop legacy on this world.

What is the essence of life?
Hmmmm, i know everything you type there is intentional!
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
She said she just want a child and will not get married and she want to serve GOD, [b]how will you serve GOD when you already plan to have a child out of wedlock which is condemnable by the same GOD u want to serve?? [/b]very foolish comment.......She said she will never get married because she plans to use her body to serve GOD",the same GOD that ordained marriage??what an irony.....she is just an attention seeker.....she is 21 and she sounds like a 3 years old baby
So only those without sin serve God? Pastors sin and they still preach let alone a girl who isn't even a pastor.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
The hustle is real!

Executive Olosho!

Never wanting to end the game!
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Birminghamvirgo(m): 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
wetin dat ring dey do for ur finger

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by blogreporter: 1:02pm On Aug 24, 2017
More.

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Afhounja(m): 1:03pm On Aug 24, 2017
[wrong thread]
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by introvertme: 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
She said she just want a child and will not get married and she want to serve GOD,how will you serve GOD when you already plan to have a child out of wedlock which is condemnable by the same GOD u want to serve??very foolish comment.......She said she will never get married because she plans to use her body to serve GOD",the same GOD that ordained marriage??what an irony.....she is just an attention seeker.....she is 21 and she sounds like a 3 years old baby.......so many dull people in this country

Do you know if she plans on adopting a child?
Don't jump to conclusion yet.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by girl4rmspace(f): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2017
It's her life nobody cares
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by KKKWHITE(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2017
95 percent of girls are slut
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by haryorbarmie83(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2017
Wetin concern agbero with overload. undecided
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 1:12pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ontarget:

So only those without sin serve God? Pastors sin and they still preach let alone a girl who isn't even a pastor.
So if the pastor sin then that is enough reason for the pastor to throw the sin at our faces and still go ahead to preach and condemn those that are sinners too,is that not hypocrisy??
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by doyinisaac(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2017
introvertme:

Do you know if she plans on adopting a child?
Don't jump to conclusion yet.
What has getting married or not got to do with her saying someone wants to use her body to serve GOD??what does GOD want to use her body to do??to fry plantain??
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by lalanice(f): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2017
lies people tell. . . .

nobody wants to die single, you'd just rather be single than be with the wrong person.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
So if the pastor sin then that is enough reason for the pastor to throw the sin at our faces and still go ahead to preach and condemn those that are sinners too,is that not hypocrisy??
Still shouldn't stop her from serving God. It's better someone sins and still serves God than someone who sins and doesn't serve God.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Chiccly(f): 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
Watch it blogger..

My prayer and advise is that you wont cry to God for a husband in future.The prayer wont work then.

By the way,its your choice.Whose boyfriend or hubby will donate the sperm for your child.Just asking though.Wish you luck. cool cool cool
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by davibid: 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2017
sometimes there is more to it than meets the eyes

smiley
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Basic123: 1:31pm On Aug 24, 2017
That's what happens when you call bad thing beautiful name.

prostitutes and adultrers are prostitutes and adultrers...which one is baby mama?.....mtcheeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by edgeP(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
blogreporter:
More.
why ladies dey like to dey bend legs when taking pinsure?
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by bereto(m): 1:33pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
She said she just want a child and will not get married and she want to serve GOD,how will you serve GOD when you already plan to have a child out of wedlock which is condemnable by the same GOD u want to serve??very foolish comment.......She said she will never get married because she plans to use her body to serve GOD",the same GOD that ordained marriage??what an irony.....she is just an attention seeker.....she is 21 and she sound like a 3 years old child....ode...
she is confused
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by bereto(m): 1:35pm On Aug 24, 2017
Ontarget:

Still shouldn't stop her from serving God. It's better someone sins and still serves God than someone who sins and doesn't serve God.

dude hypocrites are worse than sinners
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by bereto(m): 1:37pm On Aug 24, 2017
grin grin grin
Basic123:

prostitutes and adultrers are prostitutes and adultrers...which one is baby mama?.....mtcheeew

grin
Basic123:

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 24, 2017
Well, its her path and she have chosen it, people like me chose to marry, that's how I serve my own God grin.

Why are people criticizing her? its her choice please.

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
bereto:

dude hypocrites are worse than sinners
Na hypocrites full this thread.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by solid3(m): 2:22pm On Aug 24, 2017
Runs girls things.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:24pm On Aug 24, 2017
Her biz no one cares grin your life

I wonder who gave her that ring on her finger ...

Kimbraa where u at

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 2:25pm On Aug 24, 2017
TGoddess:
Na hypocrites full this thread.

Nl and hypocrisy
Like 5&6 those abusing her will still dm her mtcheew grin

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by crownchika: 3:11pm On Aug 24, 2017
when water don pass garri now, una go dey look for person husband to snatch. i beg we wey don marry. make we hold our own wella oo.

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by jrusky(m): 3:18pm On Aug 24, 2017
Hahahaha see frustration. Just tell us you are not house wife material thank God you have quickly realised where you belong your seat is at the *Surrogate mother seat* Mama Simbi Syndrome* very pathetic.

I'm really sorry for our babes they have lost the glory and now settle for mama simbi sydrome *five kids five fathers* turning themselves to baby rearing limited. It's so pathetic if a blind girls can still get husband and marry, if a lady on a wheelchair can still get husband and marry I have even seen cripple got marry to a complete handsome man and are happy but very unfortunate ego and if no millions of naira alert on my bank account no relationship are still walkling around with no identity that is why they are useless and every year by year in Canaan Land, Redeem Camp etc when the row call is made like who want husband here? same people same faces are the first on the front row 2010.2011,2012,2013,2014,2015,2016,2017 definitely 2018 for sure because they are waiting for angel Michael from heaven loaded with cash from heaven to come and propose to them.

Una never see anything na una old age una go sabi wetin dey happen.

They want husband but too arrogant to manage a relationship wannabe madam I can't take that from any man oh I'm a celeb I don't take that when you grow old all your simbi kids will go their way and you will be left lonely rolling from one end of your lonely frustrated bed to another counting how many wood on your room ceiling then una go understand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / 'Hakika Islamic Sect' Members Impregnate Married Woman In Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.