Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) (46930 Views)

Nigerians Blast Busty Lady For Stepping Out Braless / Nigerians Blast Instagram Slay Queen For Stepping Out With Her Dog In Bum Shorts / Lady Advises Nigerian Ladies, Men To Have Indiscriminate Sex. Nigerian Blast Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by kadupee(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2017
I will never marry, I want to remain babe baba. I want to serve God with my body. I am 21yrs of age.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Ghokes(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
Me & this girl can serve God together na..........
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 24, 2017
Lalas247:

Nl and hypocrisy Like 5&6 those abusing her will still dm her mtcheew grin
Na their way.gringrin

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2017
doyinisaac:
She said she just want a child and will not get married and she want to serve GOD,how will you serve GOD when you already plan to have a child out of wedlock which is condemnable by the same GOD u want to serve??very foolish comment.......She said she will never get married because she plans to use her body to serve GOD",the same GOD that ordained marriage??what an irony.....she is just an attention seeker.....she is 21 and she sound like a 3 years old child....ode...

THE NEW WORLD ORDER IS TAKING SHAPE GRADUALLY BY THE FLEETING OF TIME.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by greatman247(m): 7:27pm On Aug 24, 2017
Marriage is by choice not by force but this part of the world sees it as necessity. E no concern me how she lives her life but her ass no be here oo. She got nice body too, Slim waist and nice round ass.

1 Like

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by muller101(m): 8:20pm On Aug 24, 2017
And I will be ur baby daddy
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by omoseyi(m): 12:16am On Aug 25, 2017
After when you done remove your womb ole

Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by patorising(m): 6:19pm On Mar 03, 2018
who's she plz.
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by Rosenews2233: 10:56pm On Sep 12, 2021
Wow
Re: Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos) by taiwo34: 1:34pm On Nov 06, 2022
how does it affect us grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? / Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / After Years Of Sleeping With His Girl, He No Longer Sees Her As A Wife Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.