Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (1451 Views)

He Wont Leave Me Alone / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Godmother(f): 4:12pm On Feb 19, 2010
A close friend of mine is having mixed feelings about dating a guy she likes. The guy has a girl already but told her he doesn't trust this girl. She seems to like him but is confused and scared that he might just be using her as a spare.

The guy in question told her that is not the case as he is not sure his relationship with the other guy will last for much longer.But he has bluntly REFUSED to leave this other girl, even though he claims the relationship is rocky.

Her point is that since the guy was truthful in telling her about the other girl's existence, he might be telling the truth about the r/tionship being shaky.Now she is confused as to what she should do. She doesnt want to end up hurt in case this guy relationshp with the other girl blosoms
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Scooby1(m): 4:29pm On Feb 19, 2010
Godmother:

A close friend of mine is having mixed feelings about dating a guy she likes. The guy has a girl already but told her he doesn't trust this girl. She seems to like him but is confused and scared that he might just be using her as a spare.

The guy in question told her that is not the case as he is not sure his relationship with the other guy will last for much longer.But he has bluntly REFUSED to leave this other girl, even though he claims the relationship is rocky.

Her point is that since the guy was truthful in telling her about the other girl's existence, he might be telling the truth about the r/tionship being shaky.Now she is confused as to what she should do. She doesnt want to end up hurt in case this guy relationshp with the other girl blosoms

I smell trouble, if the guy was really serious he would have left his current gf for ur friend. To me the guy is just plain greedy as in why have one gf when u can have 2 gfs grin grin grin grin. Advise tell ur gf to walk she dont need this kind of drama.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by googles: 4:38pm On Feb 19, 2010
[size=13pt]nooooooo
tell your friend to run
he is a bloody schemer
hmmm guys can so lie [/size]
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by funkybaby(f): 5:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
True. Talk about a two-timing bastar.d

She had better dump his sorry backside asap.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Lexoria: 8:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
I can't even believe your friend is listening to this cheat talk.Only God knows how many girls he has used by feeding them this crap and how many more he'll use.Please like every other person here said,ur friend should kick the guys ass and tell him to his face that he's a cheat.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Kelvinj(m): 9:08pm On Feb 19, 2010
I tink ur friend needs 2 wake up 4rm her slumber, the hand-writing shows shes just a spare. When the desired isnt availiable then she the available becomes desired
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Duniverse(m): 8:56am On Feb 20, 2010
The guy is wise. Is wat any other guy will do imagine! On a plater of gold.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Krissykriss(m): 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2010
@funkybaby, u're a man hater! How come u've made a conclusion to d point of callin d dude a bastar.d? Sometimes i think every chic on NL has got an issue with a guy. Thats why i dont bother to get personal with em'.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by H2O2: 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2010
Krissykriss:

@funkybaby, u're a man hater! How come u've made a conclusion to d point of callin d dude a bastar.d? Sometimes i think every chic on NL has got an issue with a guy. Thats why i dont bother to get personal with em'.
They are hyper and sexist, yes.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Godmother(f): 8:11pm On Feb 22, 2010
Thanx guys,you are all so right.I told her exactly that and I just hope she listens
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by agathamari(f): 12:22am On Feb 23, 2010
why on earth would any person degrade themselves by chhasing after someone who is in a relationship? if he has a gf and you steal him away it is only a matter of time before someone steals him from you.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by H2O2: 12:23am On Feb 23, 2010
I don't see a ring on the finger. Rock on
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by gee2(m): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2010
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,
pls, tell your friend again say make she jaaaa. i mean tell her to run as fast as her legs can carry her, it's plain DECEIT.
ruuuuuuuunnnn.
abi o fé gan paa ni?
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by mamagee3(f): 1:13am On Feb 23, 2010
Can all this Block head threads come to an end?
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by ThoniaSlim(f): 9:28am On Feb 23, 2010
She needs to be slapped if you does not realize when a man wants to eat his cake and still keep it!
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by ddiamond(f): 11:29am On Feb 23, 2010
there is fire on the mountain, run, run , run

mo so te mi oooo
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by paroh137(m): 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2012
op please tell ur friend that Paroh! said she's just d guy's f*#k toy, so let her walk away asap.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2012
*advice deleted*

im not even gonna waste my time. tongue
some WOMEN sef.
Re: He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her by Syphonn(m): 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2017
SIGNS YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR EX

Take a look at this list of signs that you are not over your ex, and find out if you really are about him, or not ...

1. You get caught almost texting him

For many women, erasing their phone number is the best option. But you can know it by heart. What kind of defeats the whole purpose.

I mean really, how many times have you written a long and sincere message - only to think about it later and decide to eliminate it?

Or worse ... in a moment of irrationality, send it to him?

If you are still thinking of him enough to write messages to him and send jolts of emotion through you, it means that you are not on him.

You will overcome it over time, but for now you will have to concentrate on yourself.

2. You want him to see you
If you come to places on purpose because you know he will be there, that is a huge sign that you are still not over on him.
Even if you go to a party that you know is going to be with another guy to try to make him jealous, all you're going to do is end up getting sad when you see him feeling happy.

The only way to overcome this temptation is to keep yourself occupied in your own life and not try to be where you are or be seen by him.

Otherwise, you are just taking the break and taking more and more time to overcome it.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com
follow on IG @busygisting

(1) (Reply)

Love Is Abstract. How Many Of Us Are In Love? / How Far Would You Go To Save A Relationship? / The Unspoken Melody Of True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.