Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,355 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex (41644 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2017
ImDharay:
Religion section would win this thread,
It's a no no no for romance section...

With 112 likes and still counting.............let me check if this religion section or romance section again. TRUTH BE TOLD, IT IS TOTAL BULLSH!T IF A LADY KEEPS HER VIRGINITY BUT LACKS A GOOD CHARACTER.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by tosyne2much(m): 10:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
mykel25:
You can only preach pre marital sex to me when you're ure 25+ not yet married and still a virgin.....

Most virginity is lack of opportunity or finding someone that deserve it

I know people that preached virginity as a teen buh now dey have done it..... So I concluded that if ure less than 25 it means u ve not fight d battle to keep d virginity so it easier to preach NO PREMARITAL SEX

Infact u have to show me you're medically sound cuz most these preachers are suffering from LOW LIBIDO

VIRGINITY IS HIGHLY OVERRATED..... I DONT CARE IF MY WIFE DOESNT HAVE IT.
Ehn ehn cheesy

Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Godstraight(m): 10:30pm On Aug 25, 2017
jashar:

I don't do religion.... undecided

I am enlightened enough to acknowledge the existence of the Most High God. YOU should upgrade to that level and stop living in the banality of self reliance and science only.
you are a hardcore christain yet you don't do religion?,you christains are so incredibly naïve,there is nothing enlightening in following medieval old tales,the richiest and prosperous societies on earth do not follow religious but science this is why Nigerians and the rest of Africans are dull and backward.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by frankkydee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 25, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
People engage in it because we were designed that way. Every part of our body has a function. We cant neglect the full function of "THAT" part just because we are not 'married'.. What if we die before we marry? What will our excuse to God be? that he made a mistake by giving us 'THAT' part when we are not married? grin

Are you for real bros? cos this your comment is so childish.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by poik(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
People engage in it because we were designed that way. Every part of our body has a function. We cant neglect the full function of "THAT" part just because we are not 'married'.. What if we die before we marry? What will our excuse to God be? that he made a mistake by giving us 'THAT' part when we are not married? grin

Excuse to God? I am really seeing things. You mentioned that every body part has a function, I agree. But you don't use your eyes and legs at the same time. You started using your eyes before your legs.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by soflygerian(m): 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2017
folakemigeh:
Proud Semi-Virgin cool cool cool cool
am curious though, what's a semi-virgin ??
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 2:38pm On Aug 26, 2017
folakemigeh:
which one is semi virgin
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by damosky12(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2017
Godstraight:
you are a hardcore christain yet you don't do religion?,you christains are so incredibly naïve,there is nothing enlightening in following medieval old tales,the richiest and prosperous societies on earth do not follow religious but science this is why Nigerians and the rest of Africans are dull and backward.

Stop fooling yourself. You have no analytic explanation for the origin of existence, yet you claim you are enlightened. It's even lucid enough that you are not well grounded in science...
You only take solace in the tomfoolery of those who parade themselves as atheists as a ploy against Christianity. Don't be so dumb. Rationality leads to the existence of the unmoved mover. He is God.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Godstraight(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2017
damosky12:

Stop fooling yourself. You have no analytic explanation for the origin of existence, yet you claim you are enlightened. It's even lucid enough that you are not well grounded in science...
You only take solace in the tomfoolery of those who parade themselves as atheists as a ploy against Christianity. Don't be so dumb. Rationality leads to the existence of the unmoved mover. He is God.
[color=#000000][/color]so your analytical explanation was that a jewish tribal sexist,warmonging god whose idealogy was brought to your continent by slavers and colonizers,created the world left your anscestors suffering throughout history,killed his own son[technically himseft] to forgive you so that he will save you from himseft.Christianity is too stupid for me to waste more time reflecting it.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by damosky12(m): 11:48am On Aug 27, 2017
Godstraight:
[color=#000000][/color]so your analytical explanation was that a jewish tribal sexist,warmonging god whose idealogy was brought to your continent by slavers and colonizers,created the world left your anscestors suffering throughout history,killed his own son[technically himseft] to forgive you so that he will save you from himseft.Christianity is too stupid for me to waste more time reflecting it.

OK.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Mememan: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2017
Vivly:
Sorry there is no list on why people engage in sexual immorality. There is just one reason and that is, people do not know their body is not theirs to do as they please. Until we realize this, we'll keep seeing threads and posts on people auctioning Virginity, begging to be disvirgined, body no be firewood, konji na bastard, testing the drive and safe sex.

Every other reason that pushes people to commit fornication is nullified when you consider this reason.

You cannot give out what is not yours, can you?

We are nothing but souls occupying a body we are not permitted to use for intercourse till we've been rightly joined in marriage. Our body is not ours. It belongs to God and when married, our spouse. Easy as ABC. Don't let the world confuse you.

Lalasticl.ala, help these people hear.
If I fück u ehn, your thinking go change undecided
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2017
frankkydee:

Are you for real bros? cos this your comment is so childish.
Na joke o grin
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Nobody: 7:56pm On Aug 28, 2017
poik:

Excuse to God? I am really seeing things. You mentioned that every body part has a function, I agree. But you don't use your eyes and legs at the same time. You started using your eyes before your legs.
Its sacarsm
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by tomdon(m): 8:25pm On Aug 29, 2017
folakemigeh:

After all sex styles
Why do you wanna be a virgin. Is it that important??
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by ArcToyin(m): 11:54am On Sep 22, 2017
Dutchey:
so u want us to buy no testing? yoruba's will say eniyan o ni fi owo e ra oyi, koma ko loju..... even iffa wan buy garri, ha go still taste am, let alone A WHOLE HUMAN BEING
Pure fallacy. Is not all item you test before buying. Do you test cement, sand, drug, raw rice, raw beans before buying them? Sex before marriage is an abomination before God. Acknowledge that you are weak to control your urge & seek help so that God can help u.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by ArcToyin(m): 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
I doubt it if you do read your bible?
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by ArcToyin(m): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2017
mrlaw93:
OP pls bring ur yansh and ur story will change..
I ma service ya well and ur next post on nairaland will be "Reasons why you need a gud fvckboy" grin
The ones you have been doing, how has it profit you?
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by zexy2030(m): 5:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=Evaberry post=59799388]

stop bullying me [/quote
That's a guy talking, I know them, they act as ladies on socials
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Humility017(m): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2017
folakemigeh:
what is semi virgin again?
and to those accusing the OP of not being a virgin or so....
one don't need to be virgin to take a stand against sexual immorality
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by Humility017(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2017
Vivly:
Sorry there is no list on why people engage in sexual immorality. There is just one reason and that is, people do not know their body is not theirs to do as they please. Until we realize this, we'll keep seeing threads and posts on people auctioning Virginity, begging to be disvirgined, body no be firewood, konji na bastard, testing the drive and safe sex.

Every other reason that pushes people to commit fornication is nullified when you consider this reason.

You cannot give out what is not yours, can you?

We are nothing but souls occupying a body we are not permitted to use for intercourse till we've been rightly joined in marriage. Our body is not ours. It belongs to God and when married, our spouse. Easy as ABC. Don't let the world confuse you.

Lalasticl.ala, help these people hear.
you wrote true...
God bless you for this.
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by rinzylee(m): 12:08pm On Dec 30, 2017
hang on my dear Op and any other sane person supporting Abstaining from sexual immorality and waiting till wedding night , you ain't alone. You are on the right track and your sons and daughters would be super proud of you. And for those saying Virginity is lack of opportunity.... I beg to differ.... I am over 25 and didn't attend a seminary school nor live in exclusion during university days, I have been living alone for years and we are still tear rubber... so drop that line. God's word is His word no matter how much satan tries to lead people astray!!
Re: Reasons Why People Engage In Premarital Sex by dingbang(m): 11:54am On Jun 15, 2019
Evaberry:
I love to fvck and get fvck

any other thing you say is irrelevant
still love to fvck and be fvcked? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick / My Boyfriend Always Dodges Responsibilities / Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.