Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick (41541 Views)

Wedding Photos Of Kwoyela Derrick ‘Taller’ & Kahboh Patience / 'Taking Care Of The Vagina Is Not A Small Business' - Lady Says, Man Replies / "I Just Need A Rich Man That Will Be Taking Care Of Me Like His Little Sister" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Gores: 11:41pm On Dec 01, 2022
The Ghanaian has also felt what most Nigerian men feel everyday. Dating a Nigerian lady is now like footing bills of orphans. Some our women have lost their pride!

Ghanaian Music Producer, Breggle Acha Derrick writes:

Dating is now complicated cos you don’t know maybe the person need help or love. I hear say dating a Nigerian woman nowadays is like taking care of an orphan

https://twitter.com/Breggle/status/1598215951312379906?t=O7-QYzqCkCDSKc3ZCMRUzg&s=19

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Topnotch95(m): 12:18am On Dec 02, 2022
First to comment.

I dedicate this post to everyone Nigerian out there that still have the believe that Nigeria will be great again.

What I can only say@op is that majority of them have the entitlement mentality which is making most men avoid them for marriage.

They lack the VALUE mentality of bringing something valuable into a man's life.

Instead they prefer demanding from a guy what they can't ask from their parents.

229 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:33am On Dec 02, 2022
grin grin Why Ghanaians always suffer from inferiority complex around Nigerians and everything about them,is what I will never understand.

82 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nko1: 1:47am On Dec 02, 2022
This is true .The truth hurts. This is the man . He must have been finessed by those whorrres

183 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 02, 2022
Nobody is forcing anybody to date. You could remain single na force? undecided

47 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Ekeneegwu(m): 4:04am On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:

AN ORPHAN SITED cover your face in shame stupid or raise your standard not to be a leech and don’t forget to teach your daughters..

450 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Map1(m): 4:58am On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
poverty mentality, until you change from this thinking you can see progress in your life.

262 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by phemmyfour: 6:05am On Dec 02, 2022
Gores:
The Ghanaian has also felt what most nigerian men feels everyday. Dating a nigerian lady is now like footing bills of orphans . Our women have lost their pride !
Shameless people, they Ve gone as far as Ghana to showcase their talent

213 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by JohnOkolo: 6:36am On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:

Comeon getout u worthless Nigerian ladies

206 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by ogkrakkid(m): 7:06am On Dec 02, 2022
Topnotch95:
First to comment.

I dedicate this post to everyone Nigerian out there that still have the believe that Nigeria will be great again.

What I can only say@op is that majority of them have the entitlement mentality which is making most men avoid them for marriage.

They lack the VALUE mentality of bringing something valuable into a man's life.

Instead they prefer demanding from a guy what they can't ask from their parents.
Don't mind them.
What they can't ask their brothers or father is what they want u to do.
Manipulators.
Very lazy and hungry creatures. cool

173 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by SporaD8: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
Whaaaat?!
Did you just mention Date ...when the actual word shoulda been Adoption?!

252 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Dangrace01: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2022
Nigerian girls una fuckup don reach ghana

161 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Orobokibo1: 9:44am On Dec 02, 2022
At least orphans are grateful 9ja girls are never grateful.
Things even their father and mother can't do for them, they will hold you by the throat with guilty to do it for them angry

243 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by HandsomeHITLER(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2022
The thing is so disgusting. Shameless orphans

97 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Jeon(f): 10:36am On Dec 02, 2022
My guy I'm alergic to poverty you say wetin So I'm using my sense to dey gather the properties say okay now no time o Like the statue of liberty Nobody knows tomorrow So I'll be holding my destiny ay As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o eyy I continue the struggle o oo The struggle dey double my hustle o ey As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o ey I continue the struggle o oo Dey double my hustle eyee.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by lereinter(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:

Hope the women can say that too?

16 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nhemzie17: 11:37am On Dec 02, 2022
Nigerian girls are liabilities.
Ive always been single since my last girl did shit. I don't have any intention to raise someone else's child. My money is for myself, my fam and some genuine friends in need.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by FahBuLous: 12:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Shame on Nigerian girls sad angry

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Ballzproblem2: 12:26pm On Dec 02, 2022
for foreigners to complain about your women ,shows that we men are not lamenting for nothing

181 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by lifenija: 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2022
Rokiatu45:
to use ur hands earn n not ur pussy na crime?

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Reporting34(f): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Please everyone don't mind this fraudsters Anthony okeke is back with a full forces to continue scamming Nairaland people with the same format he has always been using, so just check the format oloriburuku man is still using to defraud a lot of people's here on Nairaland just be aware not to be scam

Pls guys don't just scroll pass, pls kindly assist me i have,i have nothing left again for me and my brother to eat. We have been hungry since this week, no money to cook something to eat pls assist us with whatever little you have in any little way, we will be eternally grateful pls. May God almighty bless u and come to your aid as u have come to ours.
Account: Annie

Please don't send penny to this fraudsters .

He has always been using this same format to still continues scamming a lot of people here on nairaland he even used to say he got an asthma and so on please don't mind this fraudsters

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by onomeabuja: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Gores:
The Ghanaian has also felt what most Nigerian men feel everyday. Dating a Nigerian lady is now like footing bills of orphans. Some our women have lost their pride!

Ghanaian Music Producer, Breggle Acha Derrick writes:

https://twitter.com/Breggle/status/1598215951312379906?t=O7-QYzqCkCDSKc3ZCMRUzg&s=19
Omo this man don sabi Nigeria women finish grin
Heavy liability...
I beg if any body sabi any Kenya girl line pls I'm interested bcoz i don tire for Nigeria women...
Them de make shoe chop reach knee grin

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by siofra(f): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Nigerian men have filled this one head with nonsense undecided

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by lifenija: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Jeon:
My guy I'm alergic to poverty you say wetin So I'm using my sense to dey gather the properties say okay now no time o Like the statue of liberty Nobody knows tomorrow So I'll be holding my destiny ay As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o eyy I continue the struggle o oo The struggle dey double my hustle o ey As e be say na jungle o oo Some people dey bubble o ey I continue the struggle o oo Dey double my hustle eyee.

Abeg shut up, toto when u get u dey use, from d way u talk u b like 23 yr old wen no get anything to offer

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by MoneySEASON: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Jahzrockballer(m): 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
Omo

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Savedday: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2022
9ja girls and liability are 5&6

They are very useless and evil ..... All of them

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by bestman09(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
shocked
Imagine. A Ghanaian too?

It's finished

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by socialmediaman: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Candidlady

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Nigerian Woman Is Like Taking Care Of Orphans - Breggle Acha Derrick by timiade446(m): 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2022
Who be this egun grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Abandoned On Her Wedding Day By Her Partner Of 10Yrs Cries For Unpaid Bills / On Why The “Beautiful” Ones Are Still Single… / "If You Are Single At 35+ And Still Celebrating Birthdays, Shame On You" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.