Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily (29926 Views)

JAPA: 8 Reasons Why You Shouldn’t Do Long Distance Relationships / Why Evening Newspapers Got Angry So Easily / Why Do I Fall In Love So Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by khalids: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
Doesn't this apply to virtually every body.......i don't even trust the pastor next door....As in whats the ish with these front page topics these days

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by buchilino(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
Rorachy:
I don't even trust anybody to start with, talk more of men.

HEHEHE.., DON'T WORRY, UR STILL YOUNG. EXPECT U WANT TO END UP ALONE, DER COMES A TIME U JUST HAVE TO TRUST SOMEBODY.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by millionboi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:
I don't wanna trust again
thy Don fvk u run

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by millionboi(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2017
Williambanks:
Wink
Get a website is not cost?
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by chinnyvera(f): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2017
C'est tout?

please I wish to be posting my write-ups here, how do I do that. #proudly_narialander
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by HARDDON: 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
There are still few of us who can easily be trusted cheesy

If you cannot place absolute confidence in a man then what's the essence of allowing him to be your partner in the first place ?

Everyone one has at least been betrayed once which marked the end of whatever bond that hold us closely. It makes us feel bad and at the same time strength us

But I don't subscribe to the general norm of "trust no body", instead, I believe in giving everyone that crosses my path an unmerited privilege to prove himself/herself instead of categorizing every man as your ex you bridge your trust for him

Succinctly said.

That plane fly and crash does not mean we should fly no more.
And because of the intricate n illogical weaving of the heart, she can struck gold in d most untrustworthy mines. cool
Go figure

Come what may, we would take to the skies and engrave our initials across the sexy smile of the beautiful sun.
We are no mere men.

And by default, guys like me came fashioned with trust packs. No matter what, ladies can't but trust us. Not our faults. Its left for us to chose what lane we lean. cool cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
I beg to disagree. Ladies can't be trusted too... I've seen a guy date a lady for almost 5yrs and the lady abandoned him for another guy who is a medical doctor.

It can happen either way, so stop demonizing men.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
grin grin grin grin 2 things why this is all flavors of bad

1: Women think in connections and associations which are often very emotional
2: Men don't really give a Bleep

Women (most) do not compartmentalize their issues and resolve them in bits, they drag all other remotely associated/connected issues into the matter which makes men think you are making a mountain out of a mole-hill then all they see is drama and non-seriousness. TRUST has a whole lot of connections to other key things in a relationship so if it is threatened or broken, every other thing false apart and you ask yourself.. is it truly worth the drama? However if you pick the issue in question and treat it in isolation from all other emotional bindings.. you find out that you are less-pressured, emotionally balanced and more likely to make an impact than when you carry every other emotional baggage with it.

Men are less-emotional and tend to treat things one-after-the-other depending on its immediate priority. for them a fling has no emotions which is why they tell you it was nothing.. women attach a whole lot of things to sex.. like TRUST, love, romance, trouble-settlement, money, etc

What an orgasm.. but many men now are becoming emotionally evolved, intelligent and handle these issues just like females..

If only women could compartmentalize issues like you mentioned and treat things independently from other seemingly unconnected issues...life would be much sweeter...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by PrimadonnaO(f): 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2017
In my own case, I've found love just twice in my life. The first doesn't want to let go, yet isn't making any realtime effort to keep me. The second is now married and doesn't want to let go, how wonderful!
While I'm not paying court to either of these men, I'm finding it pretty hard to fall in love again. None other so far meets my standards. I want to love again. I'm working on it, but I hope I don't end up hurting a nice guy in the process...

Easy there with the accusation. I take it that you didn't read the post carefully. I'm not dating a married man.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by tosyne2much(m): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
HARDDON:

Succinctly said.

That plane fly and crash does not mean we should fly no more.

Come what may, we would take to the skies and engrave our initials across the sexy smile of the beautiful sun.
We are no mere men.

And by default, guys like me came fashioned with trust packs. No matter what, ladies can't but trust us. Not our faults. Its left for us to chose what lane we lean. cool cheesy
They can't as well blame us. Every bad guy has been maltreated by ladies cheesy

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Divay22(f): 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
millionboi:
thy Don fvk u run
I can see you forgot your brains when you made this quote...next time pls take it along..
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by win2kwire: 1:37pm On Aug 25, 2017
Most women are gold diggers, never trust them!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by tosyne2much(m): 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
emmabest2000:

Don't mind those over sabi wanabi ladies with half comatose brain ..
Can't stop laughing cheesy
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by HARDDON: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
They can't as well blame us. Every bad guy has been maltreated by ladies cheesy

You get the jeck gee. And the ratio is astoundingly alarming in favour of them soft dolls .

Besides, some of them are bearing the brunt of their sisters misgivings. Eating from d burnt pot their sister cocorted. angry

Nonetheless, we advise guys to live above such mortal paybacks.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by handsomebanana(m): 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2017
ladykolly:
There isn't any man body who deserve a 100% trust,but a little trust is needed in every relationship or friendship.

Like women re 2 b trusted 100%

Enuf with d stupidity ND c tinz 4 urself
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by millionboi(m): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2017
Divay22:

I can see you forgot your brains when you made this quote...next time pls take it along..
simple yes or no qtn
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Mac2016(m): 1:57pm On Aug 25, 2017
muminatmustapha:
who go trust man for this century... heartbreak loading niyen
hmmm..we are not the same
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by GOFRONT(m): 2:00pm On Aug 25, 2017
Ok
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by NevetsIbot(m): 2:01pm On Aug 25, 2017
Narldon:
COUNTER THREAD!!

REASONS YOU SHOULDN'T TRUST WOMEN EASILY

1. Today, women have all the sympathy in the world. No denying that we need to make this country a better place for our women but not at the cost of ourselves being neglected in the process. Women don’t necessarily deserve sympathy for everything. We’re moving towards a direction where women are getting leverages at the cost of us. It disappoints to see how the world is getting biased towards them every day while our problems are not even considered genuine. Do you ever see people talking about crimes against men? Think about it.

2. The laws are horribly biased towards women. Dowry is a criminal offence but demanding alimony is not. If a woman files a molestation case against a man, it is instantly assumed that he’s guilty.

3. The nation is much more informed now and according to every recent survey and study, most rape and dowry cases filed by women are false. Now, we also know a lot of genuine cases go unreported and in no way are we trying to dilute the gravity of crimes against women in the country but let’s face it, a lot of women do misuse laws against men just because they can. And as unfortunate as it is, this has created a huge gap of mistrust between men and women. It is understandable why men constantly feel insecure and afraid of falling prey to such women.

4. We totally support women fighting back and protesting against crimes, we really do. But what we often get in return is a tag of being ‘potential rapists’. A ride in the public transport is incomplete for us men without hostile glances from female passengers. We’re constantly judged and looked at as if we’re trying to molest them. We’re stereotyped at every point. All men are not rapists but women just don’t seem to get it.

5. Men have also had enough of hypocrisy. It has become a fad to rant about how women are objectified all their lives by men, conveniently ignoring how an Indian man is insensitively reduced to his family wealth, bank balance and the company he works in. We know women have it difficult in India but men don’t have it easy either and it wouldn’t hurt if women could just acknowledge and understand it.

6. Most women who call themselves feminists have a very warped idea of the movement. They either want superiority of women over men in the name of feminism or just switch sides as per their convenience. They want equal pay, equal rights, equal opportunities, respect, freedom (which we totally support) but also want the reserved Ladies seat in the Delhi metro. They still expect men to pay the bill on dates, still want their chairs to be pulled and still want to be able to play the ‘woman card’ to have it easy. It just looks like women today want to lead an easy life at the cost of men. It is definitely not equality that they want and it’s quite evident to the other gender.

7. We’re not against feminism as we are against the way women are going about it, to be honest. Feminism is about giving women equal rights. It has nothing to do with hating men. But sadly, that’s exactly what feminism has come to be – misandry. It looks like they’re fighting against men instead of fighting against patriarchy, along with men. Their attitude has become rather spiteful in the recent times. While men are constantly trying to lend support and make women feel safe, they’re being made to feel like they are the problem.

8. Men are largely misunderstood, no matter what they do. A casual internet joke on women is enough to stir up a storm. Thanks to the sudden wave of feminism, a guy cannot even voice his preferences in women openly with the fear of being slammed for ‘objectifying’ women or being labeled as a douchebag. It is perfectly fine for girls to prefer ‘tall, dark, handsome men’ but the moment a guy says he finds skinny girls hotter, all hell breaks loose!

now this is making epic sense!!

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by pocohantas(f): 2:02pm On Aug 25, 2017
No human can be trusted, there are bad people in every gender.
Male and female alike.
There are good men and bad men.

Why are the men now disagreeing. Same people that called me naive for saying otherwise on some other thread.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Kaybaba5(m): 2:13pm On Aug 25, 2017
Women can form ooooo

When u now marry them there original color will surface
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Lalas247(f): 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

Same applies to females.

Any man who allows himself fully trust a female non-relative should have his [b]palate tattooed with a red-hot spike.
The resulting pain would pale in significance when compared to the psychological trauma he'd have when she betrays his trust. [/b]
Lol ouch @ bolded
But true sha same thing applies to both male and female
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Lalas247(f): 2:29pm On Aug 25, 2017
supersystemsng:

Agbaya, you can;t come to our defense baa... see ya keyboard...i'mma break ya ipad for this... grin
Y will I defend u .. una know say most of una no trust worthy
But in full blown relationship can a lady trust a man ! Don't get me wrong ladies too do cheats but stats show men do it more ... I dey lie
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by imustsaymymindo: 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2017
@op, your title is on not trusting men. The theme of your article is on how not to easily fall in love. Anyways, what I would tell you is learn to love and trust. Fear of betrayal, heartbreaks and all should not deter you to the extent you start being too careful and too logical to follow your heart. Dont spoil our young girls' mind with articles like this abeg.

1 Like

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by Chinny5(f): 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
Disclaimer : When i say "women" i don't mean our mothers, our mothers are the only humans who deserves be worshipped and called women, these goat face women of nowadays are nothing but air heads and zombies

Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.

200 Reasons why you shouldn't trust women ever in your life

1. They're mentally unstable

2. They're all gold diggers, they want to reap what they did not sow

3. They're all lazy, non of them wants to work, they would rather sit on their asses and expect men to go to work, come home, take them to vacation, shopping and give them money, do we look like Santa Claus ??

4. They're never unfaithful, tell me a girl who is faithful and she would be in my bed tonight, they only thing you need is M-o-n-e-y, they love that shiit

5. They don't know what they want

6. They will drain you and move unto the next guy when you're broke

7. They always blame men for their predicaments,
they never take the blame like they're all saints and perfect, oh, he's not lovely, he doesn't know how to treat a woman

8. They can't keep a relationship or marriage

9. Women act like children and I don’t trust children. They lie, cheat, steal, smash things and whine when they don’t get their way.

Trust these mentally unstable women at your own peril
I am sorry bro
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by imustsaymymindo: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2017
SweetBoyFriend:
Disclaimer : When i say "women" i don't mean our mothers, our mothers are the only humans who deserves be worshipped and called women, these goat face women of nowadays are nothing but air heads and zombies

Do you know what it means to come home at night to a woman who’ll give you a little love, a little affection, a little tenderness? It means you’re in the wrong house, that’s what it means.

200 Reasons why you shouldn't trust women ever in your life

1. They're mentally unstable

2. They're all gold diggers, they want to reap what they did not sow

3. They're all lazy, non of them wants to work, they would rather sit on their asses and expect men to go to work, come home, take them to vacation, shopping and give them money, do we look like Santa Claus ??

4. They're never unfaithful, tell me a girl who is faithful and she would be in my bed tonight, they only thing you need is M-o-n-e-y, they love that shiit

5. They don't know what they want

6. They will drain you and move unto the next guy when you're broke

7. They always blame men for their predicaments,
they never take the blame like they're all saints and perfect, oh, he's not lovely, he doesn't know how to treat a woman

8. They can't keep a relationship or marriage

9. Women act like children and I don’t trust children. They lie, cheat, steal, smash things and whine when they don’t get their way.

Trust these mentally unstable women at your own peril

Who we go con marry like this? You dey scare me o.
Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by jblinkzea: 3:03pm On Aug 25, 2017
that is just it... sometimes i wonder if ladies should fall in love.

after all the sacrifices and commitment most of the ladies will put in a relationship
only for another lady wit either big ass or big boob to just
come and snatch away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reasons You Shouldn’t Trust Men So Easily by showstopperss(m): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2017
tosyne2much:
There are still few of us who can easily be trusted cheesy

If you cannot place absolute confidence in a man then what's the essence of allowing him to be your partner in the first place ?

Everyone one has at least been betrayed once which marked the end of whatever bond that hold us closely. It makes us feel bad and at the same time strengthen us.

But I don't subscribe to the general norm of "trust no body", instead, I believe in giving everyone that crosses my path an unmerited privilege to prove himself/herself instead of labeling every man guy the same as your ex who breach your trust and confidence for him
God bless you bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Friend's Ex? / She Gets Angry Unnecessarily. / .10 Signs You Are Dating The Wrong Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.