Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

My Wife Is Too Dirty. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Is Too Dirty. (5285 Views)

Her Nigeria Girls Just Too Dirty / Help!!! I Feel Too Dirty / "My Husband Is Too Dirty And Untidy" - Woman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by ikp120(m): 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2017
Leave that woman alone man! I guess you don't want to die young!
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
eni070:
She's too dirty and lazy anytime I try to correct her of her wrong. She either quarrel with me. I never know she was over pampered by her late dad. Few days ago I visited her in her mom house. And everywhere was as dirty as mad house. Now she's pregnant for me. I try my best to make her change but all don't work well. Please I need your help. Tunde from ilorin

Did anyone marry her for you?

Perdon my question, it sound more of a joke than reality, how can you bring a woman into your house without going into dating with her?

From dating that all this will open before you

My advice: talk to her personally about it, if no productive result is done

You caused it, try and be doing some of the house chores yourself e.g; cleaning the house, etc to perfection and she will surely follow...

Cc; Lalasticlala, Seun
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2017
Chidonc:
omo big satchet #120, super park #550 , iron sponge #50, normal sponge #100, water #20 per gallon, ghana must go #400 big size, cutlass #1200,, I know you will be wondering why I list those things shey, the omo and the sponge is for her to start cleaning anything cleanable, but if she refuses , the ghana must go is for her to park her clothes and the cutlass is to make sure she leaves, it works like magic, infact one lawyer was chase out of her house by her husband who Is also a lawyer with this tools. thank me later.
Smh.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Cope1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2017
GameKartel:
get her a house help
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Cope1(m): 7:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
xendra:
And you brought it online, ozuo!

what's not funny is how lazy people are quick to call others dirty. you are you neat? or you just know what a neat house looks like undecided
onegbe
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by mrsfavour(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:
Your own don finish oooo. A dirty wife? Ha! shocked shocked angry
hahhahahahahahaha
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by xendra: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cope1:
onegbe
warris dat and why are you following me undecided
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Cope1(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2017
xendra:
warris dat and why are you following me undecided
fixed
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by MrCork: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
eni070:
She's too dirty and lazy anytime I try to correct her of her wrong. She either quarrel with me. I never know she was over pampered by her late dad. Few days ago I visited her in her mom house. And everywhere was as dirty as mad house. Now she's pregnant for me. I try my best to make her change but all don't work well. Please I need your help. Tunde from ilorin

...she wasn't dirty when u sexxxxccx her but she now dirty cozzzz she pregnant... correct?........my niggggga....next time u commmmup wit this kinda thread..u get 10year ban!!!!(no ofeeense) angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Ishilove: 8:29pm On Aug 26, 2017
MrCork:

...she wasn't dirty when u sexxxxccx her but she now dirty cozzzz she pregnant... correct?........my niggggga....next time u commmmup wit this kinda thread..u get 10year ban!!!!(no ofeeense) angry
You make sense in those rare, shocking moments when you lower your guard. It's like being doused with cold water on a warm day.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by AuroraB(f): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
Oga, carry your cross naa grin
Shebi, you haf knocked her out smiley
Can't teach an old dog new tricks, you know wink
Do the cleaning up make your house no go turn to 'akintan' lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by shadeyinka(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2017
eni070:

I hope you really want to hear the truth.

Since you are neat and hardworking, you will have to help your wives inadequacies. That's the way marriage works. Its too late to change your wife.

If you try to force a change something you value must break.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by xendra: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
Cope1:
fixed
Berra
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by motun2017(f): 11:25pm On Aug 26, 2017
eeewww . Remembered a friend of mine when i was in 400l. stayed with her after i packed my stuffs home. the 4weeks i spent with her i can count how many times she showered. at school mhen she even recieved award for bbb big bold and beautiful but at home haaha lmao. dont trust any gal wey dress cute outside o. most are lazy and dirty. jeez.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by blackaxe78: 3:40am On Aug 27, 2017

Use her for money rituals!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Pusyiter(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
According to the OP, he has complained and corrected her but to no avail. What do u suggest then?
kimbraa:
He can't always clean the house when he sees it dirty. I don't get why you said he shouldn't complain just because he's her husband. If he doesn't correct her about this, who will?. Inasmuch as some people hate being corrected, others do appreciate correction directly from their spouses than involving a third party. By the time kids are involved her abode would be smelling. It's not the man's duty to tidy the home but he could assist. Even with a helper, of course, her helper won't die of work. He has to make her seat up and correction is welcomed.
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by Nedfed(m): 10:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
eni070:

Mr Tunde, did your gal/babe grown up from one of this area in ilorin.
Ipata
Ojo Oba
Kakatu
Opomalu
Oloje
Akerebiata
Sabo-line
Taiwo Isale
Niger?

If yes toooooor
Na you cross be dat
Re: My Wife Is Too Dirty. by eboniest(f): 6:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Just carry your cross and continue to chastise her,she will learn.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Hold His Fiancee's Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures / Could This Be True!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / nn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.