Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! (2969 Views)

These Are The 7 Things Men Wish Women Knew About Them / Things Men Wished Women Knew! / 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 20, 2010
[b]1.  If you think you are fat, you probably are. Don't ask us; we refuse to answer

2.  Birthdays, Valentines and anniversaries are not quests to see if we can find another   perfect gift for you again!

3.  If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you do not want to hear.

4.  Sometimes, we are not thinking about you, "LIVE WITH IT".

5.  Shopping is not mandatory, and NO!, we refuse to think of it that way.

6.  Crying is "Blackmail"!

7.  If you believe in gender equality, be ready to carry the same burden and responsibilities as we do.

8.  Ask for what you want, let us be clear on this one. Subtle hints do not work, strong hints do not work, obvious hints do not work. JUST SAY IT!

9.  No! We do not know what today is, we will never mark anniversaries on the calendar.

10. "YES" and "NO" are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

11. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

12. Don't fake it. We would rather be ineffective than deceived.

13. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. All comments become null and void after 7 days.

14. If you won't treat us like "JULIET", don't expect us to behave like "ROMEO".

15. If something we said can be interpreted in two ways, and one of them makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

16. Allow us to look at other women. It is Genetic.

17. Don't rub the lamp if you don't want the genie to come out.

18. You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. NOT BOTH!

19. Christopher Columbus did not need directions and neither do we.

20. The relationship is never going to be like the way it was the first two months we were going out.

21. All Men see in only 16 color resolution, like Microsoft Windows default settings. Peach is a fruit, not a color.

22. Beer and Soccer are as exciting for us as Handbags and Perfumes are for you.

23. We are not mind readers and never will be. Our lack of mind reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

24. When we ask what is wrong with you and you say, “Nothing", we will act like nothing's wrong, we know you are lying but it's just not worth the stress and hassle.

25. Finally, always remember "IT'S A MAN'S WORLD!"
[/b]

1 Like

Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by zerocool(m): 1:05pm On Feb 20, 2010
Nos. 8, 16, 17, 23, and 24 just hits the nail on the head. Nice ones there. . .
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Kgdavid(m): 1:20pm On Feb 20, 2010
6, 8, 11, 14, 19 and 23 are gospel! particularly 6.i find crying so irritating. lol 25 is a liitle meaningless though true
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by t00my(f): 1:59pm On Feb 20, 2010
This is rili funny, i av to comment on some tho, no 7, women already carry the same burdens as men if not more so yh, we believe in gender equality, no 12, r u sure u culd handle it if women didn't fake? i honestly doubt it, gud post tho, wink
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by googles: 2:12pm On Feb 20, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by okabe2(m): 11:21pm On Feb 20, 2010
yeah man u say them like we think 'em
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by monami2(f): 1:54am On Feb 21, 2010
16 is true cos that's the same reason why dogs lick their balls grin
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by madlady(f): 1:56am On Feb 21, 2010
@Poster,Number 25 is all I need to know. sad
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by steeze(m): 2:09am On Feb 21, 2010
Yeah, No 25 just buries d case
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Magz(m): 6:02am On Feb 21, 2010
I stronly disagree with number 1.
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by ssumpta(f): 1:32pm On Feb 21, 2010
Sexist.
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Magz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2010
On second thought, I only mildly disagree with Number 1.

@ Ssumpta, It's not really sexist. It's some different clarifications and common things that alot of men may or may not agree with.
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by yme1(f): 5:50pm On Feb 21, 2010
i am cool with all except number 9 undecided
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by Magz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2010
^^I had a problem with number 9 as well. That's just not acceptable.
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by yme1(f): 6:04pm On Feb 21, 2010
Magz:

^^I had a problem with number 9 as well. That's just not acceptable.
yeah it is not
imagine him not remembering anniversary, birthdays and other important days, i aint taking it cool with no guy at all cheesy
Re: 25 Things We Men Wish Women Knew About Us! by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Feb 21, 2010
This one is story, Nigerian men don't wanna hear this. . . grin

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Who Else Would Be Your Ideal Dream Guy, Apart From Me? / Is It Wrong To Date My Ex's Younger Sister / Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.