Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb (2936 Views)

His Girlfriend Says She'd Rather End The Relationship Than Leave Her Male Bestie / Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Says I'm Wasting Her Time / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by DateMynd44(m): 9:11am On Mar 18, 2018
hayfay:
Bro! Jamb has no age limit,so y nt u focus on achieving ur goals n 4 ur gf if she can't support u buh rada mock u,its up 2 u 2 thinktwice.dres tym 4 everytin.
thanks for this advice. It was so helpful.
I'm now in the University of Benin and currently faring well in my academics

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by onecornerboy(m): 10:32am On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
I just finishing secondary school these year and i am 30 yes old.
People especially my girlfriend keep mock and laughing me and telling me that i am too old for school.
Why i finshed secondary school at my age of 30 is because i used to repeat so many classess in my primary and secondary school.
I repeating primary 4 twice, repeating primary 5 thrice, repeating Jss 2 twice repeating ss1 4 times and ss2 5 times cos i normally fail maths and plenty subjects but i always have A in English because i can spoke and wrote flently.
So nairalanders, i will be 31 next year and i want to go to the University to Study Medical Doctor because i want to be a doctor.
I'm i too young or too old to wrote jamb?
Delishpot, nairalanders pls add-vice me.
LaIasticlala pls put this on front page
all i can say is that 'work on your english spellings and pronounciation' it will help you a lot.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by delishpot: 8:13pm On Mar 18, 2018
onecornerboy:
all i can say is that 'work on your english spellings and pronounciation' it will help you a lot.

Pursue your dreams. Nothing is impossible if you can put in the effort needed.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by onecornerboy(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2018
delishpot:

Pursue your dreams. Nothing is impossible if you can put in the effort needed.
true talk guy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by delishpot: 9:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
DateMynd44:
I just finishing secondary school these year and i am 30 yes old.
People especially my girlfriend keep mock and laughing me and telling me that i am too old for school.
Why i finshed secondary school at my age of 30 is because i used to repeat so many classess in my primary and secondary school.
I repeating primary 4 twice, repeating primary 5 thrice, repeating Jss 2 twice repeating ss1 4 times and ss2 5 times cos i normally fail maths and plenty subjects but i always have A in English because i can spoke and wrote flently.
So nairalanders, i will be 31 next year and i want to go to the University to Study Medical Doctor because i want to be a doctor.
I'm i too young or too old to wrote jamb?
Delishpot, nairalanders pls add-vice me.
LaIasticlala pls put this on front page

Pursue your dreams nothing is impossible if you can put in the efforts needed.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by delishpot: 9:33pm On Mar 18, 2018
onecornerboy:
true talk guy

Na so na wink I did not notice I was quoting you. Sorry bros.
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by Diamond23(f): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
[/color] This is so damn hilarious. U must be joking grin grin grin[color=#770077]
Re: My Girlfriend Says I'm Too Old To Wrote Jamb by habsydiamond(m): 9:39pm On Mar 18, 2018
The last time a saw something like this was in one Indian film....op are u really serious with this....or u dey cook zobo for everybody...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Landlord? / Nigerian Beauty Queen Storms China, Fights Dirty With Boyfriend's Sidechic / Got Married This Saturday But I Dont Love My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.