Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports (28498 Views)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Oyo State To Ban Open Grazing; Herdsmen To Carry ID Cards / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Basic123: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:
Hahahaha! Keep telling yourself that. Maybe it will help your fight against IPOB and Biafra.
Another DELUSION
The fight is in your head
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Basic123: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Ipob are a group of miscreants causing problems everywhere while igbos are law abiding citizens and working hard. I'm proud to be an Igbo man
But Igbos are Igbo now

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by fratermathy(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
BabaIbo:

Don't tell me you didn't see the picture I attached to your post... kai, e don do... bye bye

It later came up. Don't act like it was there initially.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:14pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

Story for the gods. Try a referendum and see what happens.
Your cheap propaganda won't work in this age.
The arewa youths have told you to go get your referendum and I really don't understand what you are still waiting for, the minorities in the SS have repeatedly told you they are not interested, even the Idomas and Igalas you wanted to rope in said same.
Go for your referendum and stop online ranting

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Basic123: 12:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
You get time, listen to radio Biafra once and you'll hear worse than that. Where did you think those kids learnt their hate speeches they bring online? Na you teach them?
Even on social media,before you say A,you will hear you are a fool,you are this....They are stereotyping other IGBOs.And to me,they are 85% of Igbo population.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by BabaIbo: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:

It later came up. Don't act like it was there initially.
so what's your say on it?
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by fratermathy(m): 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2017
BabaIbo:

this is hausa population according to en.wikipedia...
according to you, you said they are d most populous

I can see. However, Wikipedia is not a source because you may have been the one that edited it last with that figure. Can you present an acceptable source like a verified census figure or academic source?

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by cjrane: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Truth is that Igbos have the biggest population in Nigeria.

Fulani only thrives on lies and deceit to claim the biggest population in order to cheat other Nigerians in resource allocation.

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by ipobbigot7: 12:17pm On Aug 27, 2017
Igbos are known for gragra, empty boasts and chest beating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
The arewa youths have told you to go get your referendum and I really don't understand what you are still waiting for, the minorities in the SS have repeatedly told you they are not interested, even the Idomas and Igalas you wanted to rope in said same.
Go for your referendum and stop online ranting
I guess you did not read where they rescinded their order?
Like I said, you have a small brain and I can't argue with you.

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Eastfield1: 12:18pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Can't see anything.
Olodo

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by attackgat: 12:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Until Igbos have their own country, they have to use some form of internationally recognised form of identification to to get about.

However, using Nigerian identification does not mean that Igbos are for ONE NIGERIA

3 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Eastfield1: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:

I can see. However, Wikipedia is not a source because you may have been the one that edited it last with that figure. Can you present an acceptable source like a verified census figure or academic source?
Shifting goal post.
Olodo

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by BabaIbo: 12:21pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:

I just realized the type of person u are ... You said I edited it, the same way I will edit if on your phone if you check it abi?
just type hausa on Google n do d research yourself... have a good day, please don't quote me again

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Nightwolf1: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Go get that Biafra this moment and stop disturbing everybody

Na biafra dey pepper u for body?
Abeg no run mad

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
Basic123:

Another DELUSION

The fight is in your head
Yeah, right. The countless number of threads about IPOB and Biafrans is just for fun.
I think you're the one suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Next please!

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by omenkaLives(m): 12:22pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Did I just read that "Igbos occupy the whole of Delta senatorial zone"? Where Urhobo, Delta's most populous ethnic group, con occupy?

Besides.. I haven't seen the proof that Igbos have 40% of Delta. Delta North is just ONE district of 3. Urhobos occupy two of the districts of Delta. Igbos occupy 1. Igbo district is just 1.2m. Urhobo has 1.5m from Central and at least 500k from South. Ijaw is around 500k in Delta. Itsekiri is around the same figure.

So where did your 40% come from? Explain yourself.

Bloody exaggerators and chest beaters.

Even in the Rivers State. The so-called "Igbos" there occupy ONLY Two of Three Districts and one of the two districts also comprises non-Igboid people.

So pray tell, where did the 70% come from?

These exaggerations, deliberate as they seem, are why any sane person will fault your 50million population hypothesis.

Again, shouldn't it be logical that Igbo be the lingua franca in a place Igbos dominate? Isn't that the case of Ikwerre in Rivers? Why is Lagos now different when you have the higher numbers there? Enlighten us on this paradox.
These guys would wear you out man. One came outta nowhere today to tell me Igbos occupy four local government areas in Benue state. I asked him to mention JUST ONE and to this moment, he's been mute.

Truth is, they don't even dominate even a single street or ward in the state!

They read some nonsense somewhere, care not a hoot to verify them, and then run along to spread the nonsense everywhere they step into.

Such a damn shame.

4 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by fratermathy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastfield1:
Olodo

Latecomer. Where were you before? Hope you finished selling your palm sandals at Arochukwu market before coming.?

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Emycord: 12:23pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Igbos are in the majority and haven't asked for a referendum, it is IPOB miscreants that want it in Alaigbo, Lagos, Rivers, Abuja, Delta, Kano and Kaduna.
hmmn and ones who did sit at home? for same thing are minorities? so wat stops majority from coming and have their way. cos so far the minority are having thier day
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:24pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

Yeah, we want their oil in 2015 and we supported an Ijaw man.
I don't argue with people with small sense.
A case of political miscalculation on Igbo part, Ndigbo were supposed to produce the president in 2015 under the zoning formula of PDP but messed up before 2011 election because of Jonathan, same way they don't have the Senate president position because they wouldn't return Ngige after being poisoned by IPOB, same way they goofed during the last census and were undercounted while the north and other regions were counting their goats, cows, Fishes sef.
Who dey suffer am today?
You want their oil and access to sea

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2017
Emycord:
hmmn and ones who did sit at home? for same thing are minorities? so wat stops majority from coming and have their way. cos so far the minority are having thier day
We know we have so many Igbo migrants in those places, coupled with the fear people had that day that IPOB miscreants might unleash terror

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by showlove911(m): 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2017
WHILE AWAITING THE RIGHT ONE, U CN ACTUALLY TAG ALONG WITH THE WRONG ONE! AS U UNDESTND, GOD BLESS U.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nightwolf1:

Na biafra dey pepper u for body?
Abeg no run mad
E no pepper me o, wetin dey pepper me be say you never get your referendum and Biafra.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Eastfield1: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2017
fratermathy:

Latecomer. Where were you before? Hope you finished selling your palm sandals at Arochukwu market before coming.?
first if you want me to reply you.
then no Childish Joke.
and don't sound like a kid
l don't joke,
I battle.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
A case of political miscalculation on Igbo part, Ndigbo were supposed to produce the president in 2015 under the zoning formula of PDP but messed up before 2011 election because of Jonathan, same way they don't have the Senate president position because they wouldn't return Ngige after being poisoned by IPOB, same way they goofed during the last census and were undercounted while the north and other regions were counting their goats, cows, Fishes sef.
Who dey suffer am today?
You want their oil and access to sea
It wasn't a miscalculation, it was matter of choice. If the 2015 elections were to be held today, GEJ will still win our votes.
Yorubas on the other hand are opportunists. Half of them voted for Buhari and the other half voted for Jonathan.
Their attitude is the reason why Nigeria can never be able to move forward.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Oblang(m): 12:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
tigeress2011:

Don't mind these confused afonjas...because we are agitating for our country, so we should stop traveling? Can you people see how these afonjas reason? SMH

Why do u always see afonja in everything. Is the writer afonja?

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
attackgat:
Until Igbos have their own country, they have to use some form of internationally recognised form of identification to to get about.

However, using Nigerian identification does not mean that Igbos are for ONE NIGERIA

Igbos are comfortable in Nigeria but IPOB miscreants want their phantom Biafra
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Ngokafor(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2017
greenpasture:

That's fine. When you trash those documents you will need these
1. Valid visa
2. Residence permit
3. Expatriate quota
4. Business permit
5. Security clearance ( for certain occupations)

Here are three prayers you must also make regularly
1. "Lord don't let them apply the acquisition of lands by aliens law no 461 ( Lagos state) in any form whatsoever"
2. Lord please grant us favour so that NASS permits dual citizenship and same is ratified by the president. Also in the same vein, please let them sign a double taxation treaty with our new country"
3 " Lord grant us favour that all contracts held by our people will not be voided whether in our name or in the name of our companies based on changes of address and applicable laws"

These are the realities that need to address. This is why I am convinced that the current agitation is baseless. Were it to be strategically conceived, the tone and language would be different knowing fully well that beyond statehood, these issues need to be addressed at some stage. I believe therefore that what we are seeing is a cathartic ventilation of anger that will ultimately work for the good of everyone.

*yawns* abeg shift make i see road prepare my sunday rice lunch finish..no time for long stories.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Belmot(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2017
BabaIbo:

I have quoted him with screenshot of it
Still could not see stats for 50 million ibos. Because if you want to disprove him then you must compare stats for both ethnic groups. By the way wikipedia is not a good source for accurate data.

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2017
MORE REASON WE DON'T WANT TO BE WITH THE PEOPLE WHO REASONING IS TO POOR TO BE HUMANS....SO BECAUSE WE AGITATE FOR BIAFRA WE WONT HAVE NIGERIA NATIONAL ID AND PASSPORT....WE ARE TO TRAVEL WITH IT OUTSIDE NIGERIA THAT WILL BE UNTIL BIAFRA COMES....I THINK THIS SHOULD BE A NEWS IF BIAFRA CAME AND WE STILL PREFER NIGERIA NATIONAL ID AND PASSPORT.....NOW LET ME ASK YOU DO HAUSA AND YORUBAS THAT COMES TO BIAFRA HAS ECOWAS PASSPORT??
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
These guys would wear you out man. One came outta nowhere today to tell me Igbos occupy four local government areas in Benue state. I asked him to mention JUST ONE and to this moment, he's been mute.

Truth is, they don't even dominate even a single street or ward in the state!

They read some nonsense somewhere, care not a hoot to verify them, and then run along to spread the nonsense everywhere they step into.

Such a damn shame.
Same thing the western media in Nigeria is doing about Biafra, propaganda and falsehood.
Two can play that game...

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Basic123: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

Yeah, right. The countless number of threads about IPOB and Biafrans is just for fun.
I think you're the one suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Next please!
So the Nigerian media and biafran media will not do their work because of your persecutory DELUSION...cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Amaechi, Buni Pay Courtesy Calls On The APC National Chairman (Photos) / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / FG Writes US, UK, Others, Insists Nnamdi Kanu’s IPOB A Terrorist Organisation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.