Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports (28504 Views)

Dayo Razaq Lawal Was The Nigerian Who Retrieved Passports Of Nigerians In China / Oyo State To Ban Open Grazing; Herdsmen To Carry ID Cards / National ID Cards Ready For Collection —NIMC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Warship: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Sanchez01:

Nigeria is estimated to be populated by 150-170 million people. The East stays behind the North and the West, population wise. So saying Igbos command about 50 million is saying Igbos command 1/3 of Nigeria's population. What then would the North with 19 states command? How then does minority group come into give us the number?

It is amazing how there is no baby chest beater in you guys. You all pull phantom stats and figures without reasoning. The same way one claimed Nnewi alone has two million Igbos.

When was a census based on a ethnic group ever conducted to arrive at the fact that Hausa and Yoruba people are more than the Igbos.

You guys need deliverance from false information.

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Emycord: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
We know we have so many Igbo migrants in those places, coupled with the fear people had that day that IPOB miscreants might unleash terror
with all those soldiers ?
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

It wasn't a miscalculation, it was matter of choice. If the 2015 elections were to be held today, GEJ will still win our votes.
Yorubas on the other hand are opportunists. Half of them voted for Buhari and the other half voted for Jonathan.
Their attitude is the reason why Nigeria can never be able to move forward.
Your hate for Yorubas will kill you soon if you're not careful. Who talked about the Yorubas before you brought them into the discuss?
We are talking about how the Igbos lack simple common sense especially in national politics and always goofing but later blaming others for their woes

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Igbos are comfortable in Nigeria but IPOB miscreants want their phantom Biafra
This is the kind of propaganda I was telling omenkalives about.
We're playing the games together this time.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2017
Emycord:
with all those soldiers ?
Yes, and policemen to stop any break of law and order by IPOB miscreants, people were scared to go out in the first place.
Didn't you see during the sit at home last year when those miscreants damaged cars and shops in Onitsha? Blocked roads with burning tyres, people traveling from Lagos and the north were stranded because they couldn't get to the east, some were robbed sef

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Your hate for Yorubas will kill you soon if you're not careful. Who talked about the Yorubas before you brought them into the discuss?
We are talking about how the Igbos lack simple common sense especially in national politics and always goofing but later blaming others for their woes
It's actually your hate for the igbos that will drive you insane and put you down to six feet under.
Scheming is not calculation. If you guys are experts in calculation, why are the Yorubas the poorest after the northerners?
Why not use that same calculations and make your lives better?
Does it mean that the people with brown roofs in Ibadan are allergic to new roofing?

3 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2017
Ngokafor:

*yawns* abeg shift make i see road prepare my sunday rice lunch finish..no time for long stories.

Got it. Focused on generalities. Short attention span, no attention to detail. OK. Whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

It's actually your hate for the igbos that will drive you insane and put you down to six feet under.
Scheming is not calculation. If you guys are experts in calculation, why are the Yorubas the poorest after the northerners?
Why not use that same calculations and make your lives better?
Does it mean that the people with brown roofs in Ibadan are allergic to new roofing?
May Amadiora fall on you if I'm Igbo because I believe you are Chinese
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2017
Basic123:

So the Nigerian media and biafran media will not do their work because of your persecutory DELUSION...cheesy
At the end of the day, what are they doing?
Are they not fighting off the agitation by coming against it with everything from propaganda and falsehood?
Like I said, you're the one suffering from delusions of grandeur.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

Are they not fighting off the agitation by coming against it with everything from propaganda and falsehood?
Go get your Biafra and stop spamming cyberspace biko

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2017
kenny987:
To all intents and purposes, Igbos are still part of Nigeria. They will not lose sight of what is theirs. When it is time to go, they will drop all the paraphernalia that seems to make some dumb dullard believe that all is settled and therefore non-negotiable.

Furthermore, the Igbos command a large population of about 50 million; it therefore follows that even 1/20 of this number will appear large. They are not minute or in the 'minority' as fellow Nigerians like to call fellow bonafide citizens in their own homeland.

GBAM..... So afonjas wants everything to be on standstill until we have our Biafra, taaa.... we get sense pass all of una put together.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by steppins: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
May Amadiora fall on you if I'm Igbo because I believe you are Chinese
Hahahaha! Olodo, it's Amadioha not Amadiora cheesy
May serious sense fall on you.
Na Naija we dey. We go dey fight till police go come.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Ngokafor(f): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2017
greenpasture:

Got it. Focused on generalities. Short attention span, no attention to detail. OK. Whatever rocks your boat.

Dude go eat something and get your mind right. biko...its crystal clear you are hungry hence your delirious state.
...I fail to see what your opinion and i have in common that requires my response in the manner you desperately need right now,therefore move on and ignore me going forward cos i am not answerable to you or anyone else here..Thank you.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Fourwinds: 1:09pm On Aug 27, 2017
inkon:
A mere quest for Biafra doesn't mean the independent state is already actualized. Every individual must have a recognized nation to identify with. That's why such participation is seen but that doesn't mean people are comfortable here. People should stop pretending. The leaders know exactly what to do to revive Nigeria and should they continue failing in this regard, people will continue to ask questions.
this is a mature person who reason... God bless you...
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

Hahahaha! Olodo, it's Amadioha not Amadiora cheesy
May serious sense fall on you.
Na Naija we dey. We go dey fight till police go come.
Have a wonderful Sunday.
Obviously you are not Igbo, ask a real Igbo man about pronunciations and accents in Igboland
I gave you the Omambala accent, deal with it, you can call me afonja if you wish anyway
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by fratermathy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Eastfield1:
Shifting goal post.
Olodo

The more time you spend calling people names here, the more your sabato (palm sandals) business goes into ruins.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Emycord: 1:19pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Yes, and policemen to stop any break of law and order by IPOB miscreants, people were scared to go out in the first place.
Didn't you see during the sit at home last year when those miscreants damaged cars and shops in Onitsha? Blocked roads with burning tyres, people traveling from Lagos and the north were stranded because they couldn't get to the east, some were robbed sef
then this ipob is into serious bizneas that peeps fear them more than guns

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Basic123: 1:29pm On Aug 27, 2017
steppins:

so,what is biafran media doing?...Biafrans and persecutory delusions are

2 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 1:30pm On Aug 27, 2017
Emycord:
then this ipob is into serious bizneas that peeps fear them more than guns
And they will be crushed soon since they feel they have the right to be disturbing everybody.
I hope you heard chief pig Nnamdi kanu begging the president not to come hard on IPOB
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by chiamaka4g: 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2017
For bank transactions, business, traveling. Not because they are loyal to the zoo.

1 Like

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by ProDNA: 1:36pm On Aug 27, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

So you will break homes

We don't break homes. We only grant peace of mind to families with the truth.

Not every test that comes "negative" have resulted in separation and we have done about 1700 DNA tests.

For reliable DNA testing services. Check my signature and contact us.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by MacOG1Anon: 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2017
My 10 Kobo.

Nigerians of all extractions no dey hear word.
This was how MMM was criticized and lots of clear reasoning people exposed it for the scam it was, and we had people involved screaming 'is it your money?', until shit hit the fan.

Now it is (Biafra this Biafra that). Agitations are not bad, just how you go about them, and "HATE" is not it. It is quite easy to see ow this will go and lots of undeserving youths will go to thier deaths in the callousness and ignorance of their so-called leader.
Hold your leaders accountable, and agitate with all the seriousness you can muster without violence and within the confines of the law!

3 Likes

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by attackgat: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Igbos are comfortable in Nigeria but IPOB miscreants want their phantom Biafra

If that were true, the 30th of May sit at home ordered by IPOB would have been faliure
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by bakila: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nwodosis:

Bros, you are the confused one here o, you despise them yet you don't want them to go. Are you not CONFUSED?
Go to NIMC, INEC and NIS to register as Nigerians or where? Read and comprehend the subject of discuss.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Nightwolf1: 2:00pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
E no pepper me o, wetin dey pepper me be say you never get your referendum and Biafra.

U no follow for biafra so relax make u no die hating
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by redcliff: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2017
MediumStout:
Real igbo's are patriotic nigerians who don't care about biafra. All those miscreants following Nnamdi Kanu cannot even afford three square meal let alone passport. They have been brainwashed to believe money will grow on trees when biafra is declared. They think a change of country name will change their poverty stricken destinies. Ask those millionaire business men igbo's in let's say Alaba or Ladipo market if they care about biafra. Biafra is for the brainless IPOB failures of the east grin

are you igbo? if not stfu and dont speak on our behalf!
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2017
attackgat:

If that were true, the 30th of May sit at home ordered by IPOB would have been faliure

Most stayed at home because of fear, ask residents of Onitsha what they went through last year's sit at home, cars and shops locked up were vandalized by IPOB miscreants. You don't stay here and won't understand, hope you know that the voters registration in Anambra is a huge success because Anambra isn't into that IPOB crap. Bet you, the state government is flushing out non Anambrarians out of its civil service because we have recognized IPOB miscreants in Anambra are 99% non Anambrarians and usually imported.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by redcliff: 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
omenkaLives:
Smh.

Jokers.

Kanu's endurance certainly can't surpass it outlive that of the government.

In due time, when the euphoria wanes and there are no other new places to visit and have folks line roads with wrappers for him to walk on, when he's made enough dough to buy himself and his family luxury he never dreamt about while working at a firm whose net worth was less than £900 and just over £100 after taking stock of liabilities, this young man would simply up and leave with his fine wife to go enjoy the rest of his life on an island somewhere while leaving the rest of his brethren to bear the brunt of his misadventure.

Smh.

yes now.. you are now nostradamus. you have seen the future. yeye
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 2:05pm On Aug 27, 2017
Nightwolf1:

U no follow for biafra so relax make u no die hating
You are not Igbo so swerve as I speak to Ndigbo
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by sapele914(m): 2:13pm On Aug 27, 2017
[quote author=MediumStout post

Real igbo's are patriotic nigerians who don't care about biafra. All those miscreants following Nnamdi Kanu cannot even afford three square meal let alone passport. They have been brainwashed to believe money will grow on trees when biafra is declared. They think a change of country name will change their poverty stricken destinies. Ask those millionaire business men igbo's in let's say Alaba or Ladipo market if they care about biafra. Biafra is for the brainless IPOB failures of the east.
Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by Yyeske(m): 2:15pm On Aug 27, 2017
attackgat:

Most people were scared to go out because of the experience last year and greatly relieved that the president has said something about it.
Juo ese.
You don't stay in the SE or Onitsha so you won't understand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Agitation, Igbos Obtain More National ID Cards, International Passports by HungerBAD: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2017
Yyeske:
Most stayed at home because of fear, ask residents of Onitsha what they went through last year's sit at home, cars and shops locked up were vandalized by IPOB miscreants. You don't stay here and won't understand, hope you know that the voters registration in Anambra is a huge success because Anambra isn't into that IPOB crap. Bet you, the state government is flushing out non Anambrarians out of its civil service because we have recognized IPOB miscreants in Anambra are 99% non Anambrarians and usually imported.

Points.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Atiku Abubakar's Rally In Kwara / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu's New Son / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.