Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) - Sports (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (50879 Views)

Joseph Yobo Plays Football With His Wife And Kids (Photos, Video) / Checkout Football Players And Their Lovely Kids [photos] / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

NO YOU BE GOD OF ASSLICKING. grin
after your father, I follow.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

NO YOU BE GOD OF ASSLICKING. grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:42am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:

ENJOY AM. grin

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

WHERE YOU DEY ENTA SO? grin HAHA THIS ONE DON CRAZE O WHY GO WAKE UP USE WEED BRUSH MOUTH NA grin
Na your mama pussy I they enter so, you go ask him.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by pweeryambre: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2017
Lol... Not even sure what's happening on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by 1miccza: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2017
Surd2121:
what if they did ? How many kids do you think Raheem Sterling have ?

Is Raheem Sterling a Nigerian and an African?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

ENJOY AM. grin
convey same to your father
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by sleeveless: 10:47am On Aug 28, 2017
don't forget that she is pregnant. ladies tends to be less beautiful when pregnant.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
Na your mama pussy I they enter so, you go ask him.

GO THERE GO GET SMALL SENSE ABEG grin YOUR FATHER FOR USE CONDOMN THAT NIGHT SHA SEE AS YOU DEY SO. grin EHEN MY MAN GO CARRY THAT YOUR MAMA PÛSSY COME MAKE I COLLECT FUEL WEY I GO USE COMOT THIS MORNING grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by kenoz(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2017
Cute
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2017
iamJ:
BIA THAT WOMAN IS UGLY MAKE I HEAR WORD

She is Kayode's choice and not yours.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
convey same to your father

AS LONG AS YOU DO YOUR PART grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by OrdercityWeb: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

I hate arguing with people that have no directives in life
Even hopeless people are talking
I can't converse with u cos u av nothing upstairs
Failed blogger
Are you done talking?
Failed Blogger? Y'all just keep amazing me. I am a graduate Architect. I work online as a freelance Architect, i earn i $$. I trade cryptocurrency. I don't even have time for blogging. I just kept it up so the money for domain and hosting doesn't waste.
Lol...you really think this is my first moniker on Nairaland Honestly you're a fool. I'm done with you.
You have nothing else left to say. By the way if you want to build your house I'm available.
Or if you're interested in earning $$$ trading online. I could help your life.
Before i go this should be the last time you should ever go into someone's personal life who you know nothing about. You really don't know me. It's an advice whatever makes you happy

Cc: deedeedee1 sorry for the mention jare my brother. This fool here and ivolt called me a "failed blogger" because they had nothing else to say. I just laugh when people talk about other people they know nothing about.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Customer80: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2017
madridguy:
Christ Embassy of all churches cool

yes where you receive holy ghost to talk in tongues
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2017
9jatatafo:

She is Kayode's choice and not yours.

THE WOMAN UGLY O. WHY MAN GO DEY MARRY GORILLA IS NOT RIGHT grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by DJInfluence: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2017
Jostico:

You're so foolish. na Garri full your brain
Hahahahahaha.... this na the comment of the day. grin grin grin grin

But this guy don tey na, see him face for the pic. No way this guy is less than 30 years. Well no be me born am so no wahala.
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Are you done talking?
Failed Blogger? Y'all just keep amazing me. I am a graduate Architect. I work online as a freelance Architect, i earn i $$. I trade cryptocurrency. I don't even have time for blogging. I just kept it up so the money for domain and hosting doesn't waste.
Lol...you really think this is my first moniker on Nairaland Honestly you're a fool. I'm done with you.
You have nothing else left to say. By the way if you want to build your house I'm available.
Before i go this should be the last time you should ever go into someone's personal life who you know nothing about. You really don't know me. It's an advice whatever makes you happy
You call ur self a graduate
And ur calling me a fool
Like I told u
I hate replying illiterates
so step out
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

THE WOMAN UGLY O. WHY MAN GO DEY MARRY GORILLA IS NOT RIGHT grin

Dem say no matter how woman be, something wey sweet dey her body. Koyode dey enjoy the sweet thing wey dey her body
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2017
9jatatafo:

Dem say no matter how woman be, something wey sweet dey her body. Koyode dey enjoy the sweet thing wey dey her body

NA PEOPLE LIKE YOU DEY MARRY HE GOAT grin WATERMELON HEAD grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

You call ur self a graduate
And ur calling me a fool
Like I told u
I hate replying illiterates
so step out

WETIN CONCERN GRADUATE AND FOOL. THAT ARCHITECT STUPID O BUT MY MAN YOU TOO FOOLISH grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

GO THERE GO GET SMALL SENSE ABEG grin YOUR FATHER FOR USE CONDOMN THAT NIGHT SHA SEE AS YOU DEY SO. grin EHEN MY MAN GO CARRY THAT YOUR MAMA PÛSSY COME MAKE I COLLECT FUEL WEY I GO USE COMOT THIS MORNING grin grin
emboldened, what's that?

Think. Think! Say something that'd get to me. Your punches aren't different from that of a drowning vegetable.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by perdollar(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2017
all afonja women r useless dts y some of dia REASONABLE men always look towards east
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Victornezzar: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

WETIN CONCERN GRADUATE AND FOOL. THAT ARCHITECT STUPID O BUT MY MAN YOU TOO FOOLISH grin
And hu d fvck are u
do u av sense
quoting everybody on d thread

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2017
Maxi112:
emboldened, what's that?

Think. Think! Say something that'd get to me. Your punches aren't different from that of a drowning vegetable.

E PAIN AM grin grin HEHEHEHE NO CRY BROS AFTER ALL NA YOUR MAMA AND FATHER FAULT
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

And hu d fvck are u
do u av sense
quoting everybody on d thread

I DEY CORRECT STUPIDITY. YOUR OWN FOLLOW. IF YOU MAKE SENSE I GO HAIL YOU LIKE I HAIL IAMJ BUT IF YOJ STUPID I GO WIPE SENSE INTO YA HEAD grin
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Victornezzar: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

I DEY CORRECT STUPIDITY. YOUR OWN FOLLOW. IF YOU MAKE SENSE I GO HAIL YOU LIKE I HAIL IAMJ BUT IF YOJ STUPID I GO WIPE SENSE INTO YA HEAD grin
Ok son
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by joeeee240(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Ok son

SEE YA DP YOU LOOK LIKE PERSON WEY DEY SECONDARY SCHOOL. NA YOU BE SON grin grin NO WONDER SEF
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Kingbuhari(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2017
if you want to be a successful man, marry Igbo woman.. the rate AFONJAS pick Igbo women as their live partner is alarming and a threat to Yoruba women... I see many of then becoming unmarried or ordinary baby mama till the end of their lives... abeg make I go do party's with my bimbo and bisola grin

2 Likes

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2017
OrdercityWeb:

Are you done talking?

Cc: deedeedee1 sorry for the mention jare my brother. This fool here and ivolt called me a "failed blogger" because they had nothing else to say. I just laugh when people talk about other people they know nothing about.
Just ignore them.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by deedeedee1: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2017
Kingbuhari:
if you want to be a successful man, marry Igbo woman.. the rate AFONJAS pick Igbo women as their live partner is alarming and a threat to Yoruba women... I see many of then becoming unmarried or ordinary baby mama till the end of their lives... abeg make I go do party's with my bimbo and bisola grin
Mention the successful Yoruba men that are married to ebowl women.

1 Like

Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 11:09am On Aug 28, 2017
joeeee240:

E PAIN AM grin grin HEHEHEHE NO CRY BROS AFTER ALL NA YOUR MAMA AND FATHER FAULT
stale... I challenge you to say something else.

Guy, all this time wey you take dey type, no lie, you know say you go don use am go three rounds on woman, shey?
Re: Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) by Maxi112: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2017
Kingbuhari:
lolz grin cheesy

I will pass!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Becomes First Manager To Receive Yellow Card (Photos) / C. Ronaldo And His Mother Pose With His Trophy. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Throwback Picture Of Mbappe Meeting Ronaldo For The First Time!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.