Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? (632 Views)

Ladies, Have You Ever Taken A Guy Out And Paid For The Bills? / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen / Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by ernesterioo(f): 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
Mine will be: if he's a random guy i just met prolly on the street,mall,bus,etc.....itz as simple as Hello handsome,just before i get caught staring at you since you look just like the kind of man any girl would want and the only thing i can't see in your eyes is your name,could you pls tell me your name and how it feels to look so good.......Nne,dunt even stress over how to continue the conversation coz unless he's engaged or married,u've already won
Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Watching
Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by ernesterioo(f): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
Let's keep this rolling, guys that have experienced it, what were the lines you can still remember?
Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by stGabrielo(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2017
singles,forever alone grin how market grin
Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by TINALETC3(f): 2:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
D luv I hv 4 u is greater dan d luv Eve had 4 Adam, far greater dan d luv APC hv in telling lies, permit me 2 Tel u Dat u ar ntin bt treasure, sweetheart, hv u eva fallen in Luv b4 , if at al, dat is d photocopy, dis is d original cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by bimbohush: 3:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
Naija girls with pick up lines . They would rather die than do that
Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by TINALETC3(f): 3:23pm On Sep 18, 2017
grin grin grin
bimbohush:
Naija girls with pick up lines . They would rather die than do that
Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by ernesterioo(f): 3:58pm On Sep 18, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]Me:hi Guy:hello Me:please can you take me a picture with your phone ..i don't know what's wrong with my camera.. Guy:okay..how do I send it? Me: just take my number and send it through Whatsapp.... Then from there the journey continues..[i]Me:hi Guy:hello Me:please can you take me a picture with your phone ..i don't know what's wrong with my camera.. Guy:okay..how do I send it? Me: just take my number and send it through Whatsapp.... Then from there the journey continues..[/i]Me:hi Guy:hello Me:please can you take me a picture with your phone ..i don't know what's wrong with my camera.. Guy:okay..how do I send it? Me: just take my number and send it through Whatsapp.... Then from there the journey continues..
Re: Ladies: If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Would Your Pick Up Line Be? by ernesterioo(f): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2017
seun, lalasticlala, mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Am Confuse Between Her And Her Career. / HELP A Brother!! Fb Problem / Is It Advisable To Ask Your Crush Friend To Help You Talk To Her Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.