Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? (548 Views)

I Am A Lesbian..how Can A Girl Be Attracted To The Ugly Bony Structure Of A Man / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' / Can A Girl Be Deflowered By Fingering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by Michaelhay(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2017
Please nairalanders , I need your advice. I met a girl a month ago and we have been dating since then. Even though am not a rich guy, I tried to please her in any way I can but the problem is that girl Is just too greedy. Money for this today, money for that tomorrow. In fact presently I don't have much cash in my bank account cause of her. Am fed up with the relationship. And mind you she is the kind of girl that believe the man must be the sole provider in a relationship. My question is this: is it possible for me to find a girl that will not demand money like this girl am dating?
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by SirMichael1: 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2017
Rarely

1 Like

Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by DarkMagic(m): 12:28pm On Aug 28, 2017
One in a million don't ask for money
It is obvious she is using u to play tinko tinko
Yes..she is in because of the money...leave her b4 u she kills u with her greed and demands
U r too young to die
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2017
Michaelhay:
Please nairalanders , I need your advice. I met a girl a month ago and we have been dating since then. Even though am not a rich guy, I tried to please her in any way I can but the problem is that girl Is just too greedy. Money for this today, money for that tomorrow. In fact presently I don't have much cash in my bank account cause of her. Am fed up with the relationship. And mind you she is the kind of girl that believe the man must be the sole provider in a relationship. My question is this: is it possible for me to find a girl that will not demand money like this girl am dating?

Once money is involved in a relationship, u must have a contract.. grin

Its ok to help sometimes but if money is always the issue,
Its better give up the relationship coz its like ur paying her in exchange of sumtin else.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by ojun50(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2017
U better leave that girl she no go help u grow jst one month u don thy worry, u better leave her befor u die young
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by bamisepeters(m): 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2017
Michaelhay:
My question is this: is it possible for me to find a girl that will not demand money like this girl am dating?
SirMichael1:
Rarely
your opinion though. What i have observed is that most guys show many girls the false aspect of themselves when they want to start any relationship, they think when they don't show the girl they have the money she will never agree to start a relationship with them. Whatever you show a woman is what she will take you for. i will say along with this person
DarkMagic:
One in a million don't ask for money
It is obvious she is using u to play tinko tinko
Yes..she is in because of the money...leave her b4 u she kills u with her greed and demands
U r too young to die
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by shege45: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2017
Michaelhay:
if u have collected 3 points move on bt if not calm down till u collect
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by Joel3(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2017
guy try to bang her enough if you haven't done that. then leave her to go. if she tells u because of that money she will stop answering you allow her to go.
Re: Can A Girl Be In A Relationship Without Asking For Money? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2017
Op your prayer should be God bless me enough so I can take care of my needs, and the needs of the needy including my gf and family.
Make me a point of contact to wealth and see how I will help the needy.
There is no wag God will not bless you.

Have u heard musician crying and wailing that their slay queens ask for money too much?
No
Infact ladies are falling over themselves just to be their baby mama.
So think.

Infact some help the less privileged and God keep blessing them.
Give and it shall be given unto you. Leave this poverty mentality alone.
How long will u break up and sleep with all kinds of women, cos u dont want to spend? How long will u run until u can run no more?

Be useful, dont be the type women wil run away from.

(1) (Reply)

Help!! Help!! Help!!! Etim Emmanuel, A Fatal Accident Survivor Needs Your Help / Thought Of Pregnancy Has Made Me Holy / Men Who Sleep Around...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.