Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (47013 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Ki la n wi, ki lo n so? Onikotokoto undecided undecided

Wooz Superpack, o shey oworo, fi mi si le. angry angry

E mi ako ni wo n pe ni Super Pack. Odabe. Oya ki 5000naira so nu ni nu account e bayii bayii
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by SUPERPACK: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

E mi ako ni wo n pe ni Super Pack. Odabe. Oya ki 5000naira so nu ni nu account e bayii bayii
why are u guys disturbing my mention. i go call police 4 una o.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2017
SUPERPACK:
why are u guys disturbing my mention. i go call police 4 una o.

Bros face the babe o.. you're just an offshoot...bra
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Menzy86(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Humility017:

I tell you.....I am just going through same issue in my life presently....
sometimes I ask myself what have I been doing wrong....?
still don't understand why people wit good intentions suffer the most
One Tracy Chapman song titled 'bridges' has a very instructive line that "sometimes the best intentions don't make things right". I always nurture the best intentions towards every woman I date but make sure I am never taken for granted. The truth is that ladies have a huge propensity to take guys they perceive as weak for granted. Maybe u appear weak to them and often don't back your words up with action. I for one know from experience that the firmest guys (whether with the best or worst intentions) often get the biggest respect. Let your good intentions be backed with a firm resolve not to tolerate nonsense and don't ever hesitate to END a pointless relationship. Doesn't mean you shouldn't give room for reconciliation if genuine remorse is shown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Blackhawk01: 8:28am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Back to sender. Whistleblower fall on you dia... tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

Back to sender. Whistleblower fall on you dia... tongue tongue

1k deduct from each of ya lines...
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Slayer2: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2017
obyfranky:

08182858994 smart cute guys only.

Mtchw your number self is not even on whatsapp. No picture self to see wether you fine or not. Abeg swerve. undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:31am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem nowThat'sow to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

From all u have said, the problem with u is that u are very religious and not social at all.
Thus, u are boring to girls thats why they act as if they are bad to u. change ur ways. women hate to be bored, be social and dominate, women like men that knows how to take charge, learn how to talk and keep trending conversation going with a woman, not boring conversation. In fact, u don't need to be a bad guy b4 u can find a good girl. No girl is bad, for a girl to go into a relationship with you means she likes you, the reason they act bad to u is because along the line they discovered you are boring and so they want out and they know u hate bad girls so they use that as a weapon on u.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Cyrealmusic(m): 8:34am On Aug 31, 2017
From all u have said, the problem with u is that u are very religious and not social at all.
Thus, u are boring to girls thats why they act as if they are bad to u. change ur ways. women hate to be bored, be social and dominate, women like men that knows how to take charge, learn how to talk and keep trending conversation going with a woman, not boring conversation. In fact, u don't need to be a bad guy b4 u can find a good girl. No girl is bad, for a girl to go into a relationship with you means she likes you, the reason they act bad to u is because along the line they discovered you are boring and so they want out and they know u hate bad girls so they use that as a weapon on u.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by tosyne2much(m): 8:36am On Aug 31, 2017
Onliie:
I will tell you this, if you want to get married, you have to date at least 3 girls at the same time.
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Cyrealmusic:

I love this....no girl is bad
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

I have heard this several times but how do I change myself?
I thought people are being advised to change from bad to good? Why should I do otherwise?
I have a very strong Christian background. I can't just give in to some things. Most of my friends have tried to force some certain lifestyle yet I hardly succumb.
I just can't
Don't change because you are looking for a woman, good girls get attracted to good guys, no responsible girl will want to date a bad guy.

If you change to a bad guys, you will meet your type of bad girls and slayqueen, in short na runs girls you go get.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by mmachi96(f): 8:39am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

I guess u are from a christian background, i suggest u talk to ur heavenly father about that. I also suggest u sit down and assess the attributes u want ur patterner to have and look out for them in people. Make the attributes tangible and let them be beyond the fine face and nice boobs and butt stuff and i believe God will help you. Remember, while u try to get a good girl, try and develop urself too cos the feeling is mutual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by sisisioge: 8:45am On Aug 31, 2017
ashewoboy:

i must confess your diction is beautifulcheesy. m.i allowed to see your picture? if yes, send it to my mail.

No thanks...I am a bona fide member of the "eleha" clique. Enjoy your morning.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by digitalheadline(m): 8:48am On Aug 31, 2017
mmachi96:
I guess u are from a christian background, i suggest u talk to ur heavenly father about that. I also suggest u sit down and assess the attributes u want ur patterner to have and look out for them in people. Make the attributes tangible and let them be beyond the fine face and nice boobs and butt stuff and i believe God will help you. Remember, while u try to get a good girl, try and develop urself too cos the feeling is mutual.
I have been going through a lot of comments here and sincerely, you made so much sense. Moved on to check your profile, but there is no photo. I don't mind you share a means by which I can see you or contact you. Cheers!
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2017
dammysel:

I wish I can have the nerves to post something like this too
mehn i like you ooo.But dont worry i will borrow you nerve

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Humility017(m): 9:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Menzy86:
One Tracy Chapman song titled 'bridges' has a very instructive line that "sometimes the best intentions don't make things right". I always nurture the best intentions towards every woman I date but make sure I am never taken for granted. The truth is that ladies have a huge propensity to take guys they perceive as weak for granted. Maybe u appear weak to them and often don't back your words up with action. I for one know from experience that the firmest guys (whether with the best or worst intentions) often get the biggest respect. Let your good intentions be backed with a firm resolve not to tolerate nonsense and don't ever hesitate to END a pointless relationship. Doesn't mean you shouldn't give room for reconciliation if genuine remorse is shown.

thanks bro....I will be saving these wise words...
I think I really need to be hard and a little bit tough
being too nice is being stupid
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

Is it abnormal for a 28 year old to seek love?

Why is your default response seeking job? Is this how you see issues?

I don't recall any comment from the op that suggests he's incapacitated...Take life easy. Lean towards the positive brother

Because the crippling unemployment has made alit of nigerian youth mentally crippled , and they waste valuable time they should use in aquiring skills to waste on seeking live on nairaland, or arguing about who is better between olamide and davido, or even whose tribe smells better ...

Hence why most youths like this are unemployable
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Lakeside79:

Because the crippling unemployment has made alit of nigerian youth mentally crippled , and they waste valuable time they should use in aquiring skills to waste on seeking live on nairaland, or arguing about who is better between olamide and davido, or even whose tribe smells better ...

Hence why most youths like this are unemployable

LMAO... What a gloom picture... yes, many youths are employable but can be groomed...worked with over 100 in the past 12 months... many people need grooming while some are totally unemployable
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by concho(m): 9:17am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

I have heard this several times but how do I change myself?
I thought people are being advised to change from bad to good? Why should I do otherwise?
I have a very strong Christian background. I can't just give in to some things. Most of my friends have tried to force some certain lifestyle yet I hardly succumb.
I just can't
Oga, stop contradicting ur cofusd self. You have a good religious/christain background and you want a girlfrnd. Na by force to have gf?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by concho(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

You are taking it personal
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by concho(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Vivly:
Sarcasm?
use ur dictionary or google
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by bassette(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
Omafesty23:
If you're desperate you wouldn't like the outcome. Just be you, make more female friends ( if you have money ooh, because you will take them out lol). I wish you goodluck.
That's the simple truth my guy cos you would only start getting insights into who they really are spending sometime with them
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by mmachi96(f): 9:23am On Aug 31, 2017
digitalheadline:

I have been going through a lot of comments here and sincerely, you made so much sense. Moved on to check your profile, but there is no photo. I don't mind you share a means by which I can see you or contact you. Cheers!
Sorry about that, my phone spoilt and the phone i use for the meantime does not support whatsapp, and uploading picture from it is actually difficult.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

LMAO... What a gloom picture... yes, many youths are employable but can be groomed...worked with over 100 in the past 12 months... many people need grooming while some are totally unemployable

You worked with over 100 youths in a month ? In what capacity ? Do you sell recharge cards ?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2017
tochieee:
I want to quickly correct you. the mentality of all girls staying alone have sugar daddy or are ho's is a fat lie. I live alone here in port Harcourt cos my parents are not here and my uncles wife started acting funny so I needed to give them space and I work too, clear that thoughts pls

I said MAJORITY of girls staying alone,obviously it's not all of you.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

Bro i repeat, there is nothing like unemployable graduate,
it is only in Nigeria the term is used. never say people are useless or unemployable it is a terrible viewpoint

the reason why there widespread squalor of alarming proportions. university living residences where water system is not running (this total insanity).

bro compare the hostel in other countries in other climes to those in UI and UNIBEN, you will clearly find that over 90% are living like animals. (refer explorers thread on universities residences posted yesterday).
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Graysmooth(f): 9:35am On Aug 31, 2017
BillionDollars:
We are in thesame dilemma...
LOL...but this is not what he wants to hear. First of all, are you what most decent girls are looking out for? You have to develop yourself at least to a reasonable and impressive point because trust me, there are a whole lota good and focused girls out there. .its just that, THEY ALL KNOW WHAT THEY WANT. smiley
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Wroxxane: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2017
BillionDollars:
We are in thesame dilemma...
Hang out with people, make new acquaintances - if you do not feel up to it most times, it's okay. Stop stressing and more than anything else, don't change yourself to suit other people or certain circumstances. It doesn't always end good.
With these few tips of mine, l hope I have been able to convince and not to confuse you.
Sayonara!

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Rozaytee: 9:52am On Aug 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Na me you dey call "dis one"
I swear you no get respect.
looolzz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Onliie(m): 10:06am On Aug 31, 2017
tosyne2much:
Are you for real?
I'm for real. It's not a matter of having sex with all of them. But that's how you increase your desirability.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by saasala(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

Why dont you hook yourself with the OP then

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Groom Goes Gaga On The Dance Floor At His Wedding, Kisses Bride (Photos) / The 10 Mistakes Nigerian Men Must Not Do When In Relationship With Their Woman / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.