Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,546 members, 7,812,721 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (46894 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by UjSizzle(f): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:
Strategy two for meeting a good girl :

1. Friendships...

Focus on friendships first, and as you cultivate the friendships she can turn out to desire you. Girls easily give them selves completely when they have their thoughts around the guy and not when asked out outrightly ( I mad this mistake not long ago, don't be like me )...

Take friendships even if it's friendzone, dress neat, maintain an intelligent discuss, show your talents once in a while, by this i mean flash it, let them see how you can be with work or projects and you'll be the object of desire and not the other way around
Good tips smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by braxjay(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
timades:
can we try if things will work out
bin having unfaithful and bad tempered guys which I can't deal with
let's c if this might work

Op dont pass this up.
she looks cool
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Xmen149(m): 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
Donjazzy12:

I am so sorry bro, you won't succeed. Most girls out there are either lesbians or prostitutes!

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ASAMPETE1: 7:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Visit a brothel. There are a whole lot of good girls there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by obyfranky(f): 7:26am On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Upload picture so we can see you na. Did they tell you OP is the only nigga single here? There super cute ass. Smooth niggaz like me single here because ah can't fall in love and still trying to undecided

08182858994 smart cute guys only.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Stanleysteno(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Be a "bad boy" and a good girl would come drooling over you
1,000,000 likes for this ur comment.. Na man u be
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Crizillion1(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2017
I ve not even seen d good girls self�
being an introvert is not easy
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Xmen149(m): 7:30am On Aug 31, 2017
obyfranky:

08182858994 smart cute guys only.

lol,.with this write up you will end up attracting assholes and bad-boys which i believe is your intention cool

lucks dear
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

D way you are over praising yourself so...I doubt you are this good
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Xmen149(m): 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
Elesta:

check him out first lets see cheesy
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 31, 2017
ashewoboy:

what's wrong with you? is it because i wanna fvck you? honestly, you look good, i would like to have a taste of you.
In your dreams.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by mikeweezy(m): 7:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

good girls plenty for movie and book try and check it out
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Spells(m): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2017
This one ure busy complaining about most of e'm girls, are you sure you ain't the one with issues. frisk urself man

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by vital94(m): 7:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Just Be good to attract good girl.the question is 'are you good'?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 31, 2017
UjSizzle:

Good tips smiley

Thanks bae...
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by tooclean(m): 7:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Bros let me tell you the truth, there is no more good girls in this world, there is nothing like love, all you have to do is to decide to manage one as long as she doesn't cheat.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by sisisioge: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2017
ashewoboy:

na love matter joorh. he must be rich too abi?cheesy. hope you are as good looking as your name suggests?cheesy.

Small wowo hug me...my beauty is innate grin
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by lanredavidju(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Be a "bad boy" and a good girl would come drooling over you
lol kinda true bad boys get d good gals
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Xmen149(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2017
Toyindiva:
lol, u r not serious at all
nice coloure

you will look madpretty without makup i tell you kiss
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by IamAirforce1: 7:52am On Aug 31, 2017
Rozaytee:
@op..dont mind dis one oo...dont change ur self to impress any gal..keep being urself and d right lady who will appreciate u will come
Na me you dey call "dis one"

I swear you no get respect.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by lanredavidju(m): 7:55am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.

lol nice write up making sense
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 31, 2017
Elesta:

Date the guy to find out nau
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by BillionDollars(m): 7:59am On Aug 31, 2017
We are in thesame dilemma...
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by lanredavidju(m): 8:01am On Aug 31, 2017
op good girls are hard to come by but trust me there are still good girls there even they not much God bless my bae for me..... don't worry just keep searching keep your head straight.... don't change who you are...
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by cuvox(m): 8:03am On Aug 31, 2017
fumiswtpusy:

My big hips, [b]good character and bussiness acumen. /b] and my superb sex skills, willing to Suck my would be husband untill he will literally see paradise.as he cums in my mouth.

I like. grin
seems fair enough though.
But I am sure op Don't have the stamina for that kind sex stunts. I am already afraid you will last forever in bed
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Blackhawk01: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

Emini Super Pack.. Mo ma ran Monsuru si e so ti gbo.. ku ise o...Aduke

Horrrrbbbbbiiiiii! O dun, o fe ke. tongue tongue
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Blackhawk01: 8:05am On Aug 31, 2017
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 8:06am On Aug 31, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Horrrrbbbbbiiiiii! O dun, o fe ke. tongue tongue

Oda bim pe ballu to gba loru ti je ko te te re e...
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by zaragozasingp(m): 8:07am On Aug 31, 2017
dont change your personality for any reason and dont give up.@ 28 you hv to be in a serious relationship heading to marriage. being monogamous in all your relationships is good enough..i love that. but seriously enter a no sex relationship till after marriage and see how it goes. look out for a lady that is God fearing,a lady with honor morality, a lady with truth n conscience ,a lady that will be submissive and dedicated to you irrespective of ur current circumstances either financially or materially. a lady that will love u for who you are and ur presence state of judgement and most importantly a lady THAT IS READY TO SETTLE DOW N NOT A FRIENDZONING LADY. IF possible if you are a worker in a church or committed in a church i believe you can look inwards and find a wife there.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Topmaike007(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

I have heard this several times but how do I change myself?
I thought people are being advised to change from bad to good? Why should I do otherwise?
I have a very strong Christian background. I can't just give in to some things. Most of my friends have tried to force some certain lifestyle yet I hardly succumb.
I just can't
bro choose from d choir stand na
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ashewoboy(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2017
sisisioge:

Small wowo hug me...my beauty is innate grin

i must confess your diction is beautifulcheesy. m.i allowed to see your picture? if yes, send it to my mail.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Blackhawk01: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2017
supersystemsng:

Oda bim pe ballu to gba loru ti je ko te te re e...

Ki la n wi, ki lo n so? Onikotokoto undecided undecided

Wooz Superpack, o shey oworo, fi mi si le. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Breasts Overload!! This Photos Of Nigeria Lady Exposing Her Boob Goes Viral / Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.