Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,748 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? (46902 Views)

How Long After You Meet A New Partner Do You Initiate Sex? / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by generationz(f): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2017
Longman6:
Hello, do you have a free copy? pdf
Naa
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by instinct57vm(m): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2017
ds myt sound silly to novices but it's absolutely correct! being a good guy is sumtin I wish I could roll bak the yrs n correct. GALS ARE PSYCHOLOGICAL BEING AND IT'S AMAZING WAT A GOOD GUY TINKS TICKLES THEIR FANCY IS NOT..since I stopped being a good guy there has been no room for any babe to mess with me, they drool! and i'v flirt with plenty of gals with good guys as bf as well as the possessive guys as bf....being possesive as a guy too makes a babe flirt ridiculously...it all still bores down to being a bad guy...period..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by timades(f): 6:39am On Aug 31, 2017
can we try if things will work out bin having unfaithful and bad tempered guys which I can't deal with let's c if this might work 08102407540
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Cooleasy(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Op don't mind peeps saying u should change to a bad guy
If u are naturally a good guy, and u change to bad guy because of having a good woman, my dear u will feel empty and become entangled with your true nature and the make believe nature.
Dont change, u wil just waste precious time pretending to be who u are not. And u will look back and regret afterwards. Cause come what may, u will still end up as you are. How long will u play such role to keep a good girl that drools over a bad guy.

There are good girls out there that crave for a good loyal guy. Be patient. U will have one by your side. Just be patient and work on yourself, your dress code and communication skills. Add swags to it. But dont change to a bad guy.
It doesnt work for every guy out there.

I turned into a semi bad girl thinking it would help my love life cos deep down i cant fully become a bad gurl or slay queen, at the end I felt like a totally different person. Which end up making me feel empty and unfulfilled. So, I went back to the drawing board and retraced my steps back, cut off guys who wants a bad girl ( that tag is not for me) and focus on bn who I am,

Which is a mummy's girl cheesy( even though shes late, am still her girl) kiss

And I love myself die! grin

I just love who I am now, no apologies whatsoever. cheesy

Hate me or love me? I don't care. Its my life.

So have crossed that bridge and am better off this way and at peace inside out.

And I love good guys with sharp dress code, great goals and good communication skills..

Bad guys, I run like kilode from cheesy

God bless you. Your head is very correct. This is very encouraging, coming from a lady, to show that this bad guy stuff is just too highly overrated, and this bad guy thing only tries to discourage men who are naturally gentlemanly, caring, conscientious, humane and diplomatic from being proud of who they REALLY are. Please whoever is naturally nice and is the good type should remain so. There are so many good guys that are in happy relationships and marriages today. I personally know many. Be proud of who you are. Whatever is meant to be yours will be yours.
Once again, God bless you, sister.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Diso60090(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2017
This guy also is a scammer please beware he has scammed so many people with this account details
Name: Adepoju kehinde ismail
Bank:First bank
Account number:3032439356
The guy is on visa scammer
Please help to share to avoid more victim's
He lives in Lagos
EFCC DSS AND MORE
i Don blow my own

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:42am On Aug 31, 2017
these kind of thread is usu a pain, plague, stigma
i usu avoid id as much as possible.

OP let me help your ministry, just keep socializing you hear,

outgoing, outspoken, assertive, domineering, funny, articulate, ennunciative

let them see life, drive, force in your actions,
what kind of girl do you really want? nerdy, churchy, religious, slayqueen, naggative, caterkerous,
caring, sensitive, wifey, side chicky, and whatever, which one?

on a hrsher note, Trust me if life have beaten you eh, woman will be the last thing you will think about in this world,

you are 27/28 and you are worrying yourself about women, i pity you.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by obyfranky(f): 6:45am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

Wow.. Thanks for your advice.
I appreciate your input.
Lemme keep hoping for someday - a better day like yours

When I'm here....
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Slayer2: 6:47am On Aug 31, 2017
Glamourv:
am available am a good girl
am not Also in any serious relationship. almost all d guys I met where pretenders

So you nor even put picture self make we see the goods before purchasing. Kai. No blind dating.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Slayer2: 6:49am On Aug 31, 2017
obyfranky:

When I'm here....

Upload picture so we can see you na. Did they tell you OP is the only nigga single here? There super cute ass. Smooth niggaz like me single here because ah can't fall in love and still trying to undecided
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by humilitypays(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2017
‎...its not as if ladies prefer bad guys to good guys, but the truth is...90% of the qualities majority of good ladies desire in a man are mostly found in bad guys, that's why it seems like good girls are attracted to bad guys.

But op, don't turn a bad guy just to attract a good lady....but the truth is, 99% of ladies are attracted to extroverted guys who mingle easily with girls and have a pool of attractive female friends.

Advice: focus on whatever you are doing to enrich yourself; whether job, business, handwork, etc...be good at it and make sure u are making enough money and living your dream life and believe me, ladies will come and u select but if they don't show up still, enjoy your money o with your old time male friends....making money alone is fun and sweeter than relationship if u are succeeding sha lol‎

If u are desperate about women, they will flee from u...dont chase women....chasing women makes them run from u, attract women and then make a choice from those u have attracted, don't ever chase women! Women hate guys who chase after them!!!‎ They will ridicule u and make u look worthless even though u are worth diamond, that's women for u....their brain is wired weirdly lol
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 31, 2017
ashewoboy:

i just checked your picture thoughcheesy. you be chinkocheesy. which state you come from? you are not sweet 16 like rorachy joorh and you are not even hot as you portrayed. well, you are not looking bad either. i could still take you home with mecheesy.
Can you just say something without referring to me?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by femison32(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2017
timades:
can we try if things will work out bin having unfaithful and bad tempered guys which I can't deal with let's c if this might work 08102407540
i will call you now timade
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by sisisioge: 6:52am On Aug 31, 2017
We attract what we are...most of the time. You've got to tune your discerning antennas at all time. Even that multi-faced chick with the good advice should be thoroughly discern. Trust your intuition at all times.

When you eventually meet the one, you would understand why it didn't work with others. Good luck.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ashewoboy(m): 6:53am On Aug 31, 2017
Rorachy:
Can you just say something without referring to me?

what's wrong with you? is it because i wanna fvck you? honestly, you look good, i would like to have a taste of you.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Anstalk(f): 6:54am On Aug 31, 2017
Alright
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ashawopikin(m): 6:55am On Aug 31, 2017
IamAirforce1:
Be a "bad boy" and a good girl would come drooling over you
it's d o other way round
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ashewoboy(m): 6:57am On Aug 31, 2017
sisisioge:
We attract what we are...most of the time. You've got to tune your discerning antennas at all time. Even that multi-faced chick with the good advice should be thoroughly discern. Trust your intuition at all times.

When you eventually meet the one, you would understand why it didn't work with others. Good luck.

op, sisisioge is a good girlcheesy. she is not a virgin buh she has a very good character. pm her, that's if she would reply. all these good girls can be cocky sometimes.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by sisisioge: 7:00am On Aug 31, 2017
ashewoboy:

op, sisisioge is a good girlcheesy. she is not a virgin buh she has a very good character. pm her, that's if she would reply. all these good girls can be cocky sometimes.

Ashewoboy, thanks for the vote of confidence but OP is younger than I want. I will pass. When you see a good bobo in his thirties, biko holla like you just did now wink
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Sarah20A(f): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2017
Op are you sure you are not the problem undecided ok change the types of women you prefer, try to have patience with another girl you come across with . Don't forget guys love with there eyes while girls love's depending how you treat them kiss ok good luck with your search wink
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by MrOwonikoko: 7:02am On Aug 31, 2017
alexialin:

Jasi? undecided

Not all holes are the same bruv!

And with this your mumu smile?

You are lost already, u have no one to tell u.

My dear, the truth is that u tot u cld repackage ur puna again after u av been passed from one bed to the other, u now said u went back to redraw one nonsense on ur so-called board.
You shld know by now that ur virginity is lost aiidy so it can neva be d same for u to proof to anyone again. So just goan be praying to God to give u ur own husband that will take u like that. tongue tongue

And u beta eraze dat ur thinking of seeing a dressed nigga that that's wot u trip for.
A dressed nigga without good sense of reasoning and as well great sense of humour is nothing to trip for ok cus u will still be rotating like the hands inside d clock on one spot thinking u wanna repackage just like u said.

Ode...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Toyindiva(f): 7:03am On Aug 31, 2017
nairanaira12:

What I see is a doll hiding under excess makeup. Do you really need this to be fine? I don't think so.
lol, u r not serious at all
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by TerrorSquad147: 7:04am On Aug 31, 2017
DonaldJTrump:

for how long? this was what a friend told me in 2013 , this is 2017, no one and conji want kill me. oh, thank God for maturation.
werey, no go choke your rooster to death oo grin grin
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by ashewoboy(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2017
sisisioge:

Ashewoboy, thanks for the vote of confidence but OP is younger than I want. I will pass. When you see a good bobo in his thirties, biko holla like you just did now wink

na love matter joorh. he must be rich too abi?cheesy. hope you are as good looking as your name suggests?cheesy.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by louismariae(m): 7:08am On Aug 31, 2017
Invest in yourself, and them girls would come, then you would choose.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by davbaba: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

I have heard this several times but how do I change myself?
I thought people are being advised to change from bad to good? Why should I do otherwise?
I have a very strong Christian background. I can't just give in to some things. Most of my friends have tried to force some certain lifestyle yet I hardly succumb.
I just can't
Most good girls find good guys boring and won't take them serious .

They often cheat on the good guys with a bad guy they find interesting
I get many girls wey dey relate with me berra...................what's the character of a bad?
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Nobody: 7:14am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
I'm a guy of 28 years but I have a serious problem.
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

I must say that I'm introverted, so I have only been into few relationships.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Guys please i need advice.
How do I get to meet a good girl?
What signs should I look for? What will the body language look like?
Please I need sincere advice.

My honest advice from fro happily married father of five boys; don't look for a woman, search for yourself first. If you are a Christian ( and definitely don't mean do church) search for the reason for your existence with all you heart, blank out everything but essentials like work and civic responsibiloties a I gather you will find that female seeker like yourself. Lose yourself to find yourself an you will find a woman made uniquely for people like you.

I repeat I am not saying church religion oh!

Your woman is hidden in God and when I find him you will find her. Most of the rest are the living dead. Outwardly alive and inwardly not functional Comprende?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by obyfranky(f): 7:15am On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Upload picture so we can see you na. Did they tell you OP is the only nigga single here? There super cute ass. Smooth niggaz like me single here because ah can't fall in love and still trying to undecided

Lol..
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:
Throughout my life I have never been in any 'serious' relationship. Although I have had couple of relationships in the past but most of them fizzled out just like that. In fact, few girls that I have been with were never committed.

But that aside, I just realised that most girls that I have wasted my time with; were nothing to write home about. And I find it very hard pretending to be in a relationship that isn't heading anywhere.

My own case is just simple, once I discover that a girl is neither truthful nor committed, I will just quit the friendship.

I'm the kind of person that can't date two ladies at the same time. This makes me to always be out of relationship for long before I could find another.

My friends do call me pastor because once in a relationship with any girl, I can never enter into another.
But my only problem now is how to know and meet a very nice lady. A lady who is sincere. A lady that is dependable. A lady that has conscience.

The last girl that I broke up with was so terrible that I am now even scared to approach any other lady. I don't want to waste another part of my life in an unserious relationship. It weighs me down.

Oga.... Go make some female friends...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Xmen149(m): 7:16am On Aug 31, 2017
Forget all that badboy stuff.

Study your self know what you are and what you want.

Then hook up based on the features and "boom!" puzzle fixed.

if you find out the features are not aligned then get another till you get it right.

for instance

1)You like slim girls you go get lekpa you will start complaining till you/she leaves.

2)introvert?,and she is not atleast slightly introverted,.just forget it,you cnt keep up with the energy,"she go cheat".

etc

But if you just want to play akpako then follow the bad boy rule they talking up there it works. (but remember!, once you stop pretending not to be a bad boy showing your real self even in terms of settling down, forget it,..they will cheat your sorry ass to the pit even with a ring).

bottom line: hook up alot(you can also get alot of female friends,know them and pick from there #dating-a-friend cheesy) to detect someone that actually want what you have not someone you create what they want for them to like you.

NOTE: actually like the fact that some ladies on NL are getting plain like them Europeans cool wanting to give it a try,hope thats good one sha kiss
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by braxjay(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2017
OP if your answer to these few questions are YES then you have no problem

do you have money ?
do you stay alone ?
do you have a good paying job or are you a self sustained entrepreneur?
do you hang-out ?
are you sociable and can keep a conversation going?
are you bold ?

if you doubt yourself in any of these questions, work on yourself first, blow off some steam... when you have yes to all, you dont need anyone to tell you that you are ready.
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by obyfranky(f): 7:19am On Aug 31, 2017
Slayer2:

Lol
Re: How Do I Get To Meet A Good Girl? by Donjazzy12(m): 7:21am On Aug 31, 2017
Skinni:

I am so sorry bro, you won't succeed. Most girls out there are either lesbians or prostitutes!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Won't a Girl Tell a Boy That She Likes Him? / Two FUNAAB Lovers Convocated In Style, Same Day / Ebi Wali: 'I May Never Get Married', Nigerians Blast Her (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.