Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:46 AM

The Truth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Truth (735 Views)

A Nairalander Deactivated Because She Couldn't Handle The Truth. / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2017
I remember my First year in the university. My then best friend and I were more like sisters. Let's call her Rosemary.

Rosemary stayed off campus at one of the "biggest" female hostels in town. I was always in her room, though I stayed on campus. One faithful day, We got back from school after lectures and she told me about one random guy at our faculty that wanted to take her out on a date.

She said she knew the guy but they've never really talked, just "hi hi"and not sure if she wanted to go with him. I told her if she didnt want to, she shouldn't.

The next day, she told me the guy came to meet her again. He showed her his white Blackberry bold 5 (bold 5 was the in thing then) and disturbed her all through that day.
He kept saying "he had money and anywhere in Lagos that she would like to go he would take her and blah blah". She was shocked and did not know what to do because he followed her round the faculty. She eventually gave him her number after much persuasion and she'd let him know if her mind was made up. When she was with me, he cald again. So I told her to ask if she could come with her friend because i sensed she was interested in going out just to pass time, but she was scared.

He agreed and kept saying " no problem, I'd take you anywhere, spend money".

"Great... spend money? ok...""

I told her not to worry since we were two,lets see how his talk would lead to action. So we agreed to go with him the next day. We planned taking our Atm cards and extra cash incase of any "eventuality" (What we call Vex money in Naija".

The D-day came, I am not a fan of make up, but I had to. Rosie dressed me up, I wore an outfit I wouldn't wear normally. When I was done, (me sef knw say I fine and hot).

Two of our friends were in the room that day. So they all "dressed us up" (ladies you know na). Rosie loved to delay guys and make them wait even for an hour. She just loved it. She spent so much time on make up while the guy waited at the park for long.

Finally, Rosie was done with her make up. We went straight to the car park, located the guy and we sat in the car. I recognised the guy as a known face in the faculty, but we never talked before, he came with a friend. Rosemary did proper introductions while the guy complained about how we wasted much time and how he's been waiting. I had to apologise to him. Let's call him "Green"

He asked if we wanted to take "chicken n chips" because he had ordered for a pack for himself while he was waiting (the hostel had shops) i noticed my friend wanted to say yes. But somehow, I tapped her and told the guy "no" that we should go out first. So he went to get the pack but told us to decide where to go. So we waited and we were confused on were to go.

"Our tinking be say, if the guy money no reach nko, make we no go wash plate"
(we were not sure about the guy's spending capacity)

So I later suggested a mall close by ;pick a few things like ice cream, food, buy other things maybe and come back.

The guy came back and my friend got down from the car to tell him where we chose to go. It wasn't up to 2 mins, I started hearing loud voices and arguments. But I couldn't hear the guys voice. All I could hear was Rosie's voice. She made statements like

"its not fair",

"why would I do that"

"pls don't say it".

I got uncomfortable. Meanwhile he's friend was just shouting

"let's go, I want to withdraw money from the bank before they close".

So Rosie came to where his friend sat, and told him to come down from the car while Green got back to the car and sat down eating the chicken like person wey neva chop (like he had not eaten for days)

I asked him wat was wrong, he said

"don't worry, your friend will explain".

His friend got back to the car and Green got down again to meet Rosemary outside again. I asked the friend about the issue. He said,

"don't worry, your friend will handle it".

I got very uncomfortable.

After about 10minutes,before I knew what was happening. Green came to where I sat, looked at me and said

YOU, YOU CANNOT COME WITH US ...GET DOWN FROM THE CAR....

What!!!!

I felt my lips trying to move but no sound.

I got down quietly and started walking towards the main building, it was quite a long walk from the garage to the main building.

I heard Rosie's footsteps behind me, the car driving towards us as well.
He stopped at where my friend was, and told her ...

"ARE YOU GOING WITH HER OR ME. Choose".

She did not reply, so he drove out of the gate. 

She was so pissed, when we got to the room, our friends were surprised, making fun of us while asking what had happend. Rosemary did not speak, till much later she told me the guy said ...

"This your friend, I don't like her, is she not in our faculty, tell her to go back, that she can't come with us".

She asked me if Green and I had met before. I told her I saw him once in a while at the faculty but we never talked. I was even surprised that he had seen me or knew me.

I was so sad throughout that day. I was so embarassed. Imagine all the girls in the hostel who must have been watching from their windows. Chai!

I thought Rosie did not want to tell me the truth. Anyway, she made him apologise the next day. He said it casually. I was too angry to listen. I just walked out.

Fast forward to 300Level Rosie and I were just gisting and we remembered that incident. I asked her what the guy said, and told her to tell me the truth. But she repeated the same thing she previously said.

Its been 6years now, but i still feel there is more to that incident. Ive forgiven the guy anyway. But do you think I still havent heard the truth?

Source- legalgossips.com
Re: The Truth by malikuz: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2017
your story is too short...it lacks meaning.

1 Like

Re: The Truth by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2017
malikuz:
your story is too short...it lacks meaning.

k
Re: The Truth by FA13(m): 9:22am On Dec 20, 2017
Re: The Truth by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 20, 2017
FA13:

Hi

Hello

(1) (Reply)

Pls Is This Normal? / How To Solve Low Self Esteem Issue (guys Only) / Top 5 Perfumes For Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.