Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,782 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

Its A Black Thing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Black Thing. (2970 Views)

Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) / NEW!! EROTIC Story..the Sudden Lust Of A Black Milf (matured_lady)...episode_1 / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:10am On Feb 22, 2010
I recently found out my bf was cheating with another women who is a lot older than him. I kicked him out of the house as de result of his cheating. But he is begging me to take him back which i refuse to do. I asked him why he cheated he told me i wouldn't understand its a black thing. I told him to grow a set of balls & learn to be truthful for once in his life.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:12am On Feb 22, 2010
You did the right thing. Ask him if he will take you back if you cheated on him.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2010
Black thing?  
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:18am On Feb 22, 2010
xxcarolxx:

I recently found out my bf was cheating with another women who is a lot older than him. I kicked him out of the house as de result of his cheating. But he is begging me to take him back which i refuse to do. I asked him why he cheated he told me i wouldn't understand its a black thing. I told him to grow a set of balls & learn to be truthful for once in his life.
ojuobo:

ain't you black

no im white
Re: Its A Black Thing. by chiogo(f): 12:30am On Feb 22, 2010
Black thing my skinny a/s/s.
People just don't like taking responsibilities for their actions. And he doesn't have his own house too? grin grin Great!
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:32am On Feb 22, 2010
chiogo:

Black thing my skinny a/s/s.
People just don't like taking responsibilities for their actions. And he doesn't have his own house too? grin grin Great!

I got u. now the whole blacks are responsible.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:33am On Feb 22, 2010
how is it a black thing? undecided
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:37am On Feb 22, 2010
davidylan:

how is it a black thing? undecided
That you would have to ask my ex as those were the words he said to me.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by KennyG6(m): 12:39am On Feb 22, 2010
poster so you are naive enough to believe only black men cheat or what?
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:40am On Feb 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

I BEG HELP ME ASk AM.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2010
Think stereotypes, that's what he was using as a base for his excuse, of course you know that his doing does not reflect black males as a whole, that would just be ignorant, wouldn't it? smiley
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 12:41am On Feb 22, 2010
A black thing? hahahahahah  grin  grin

What an excuse, tell him its a white thing not to take him back lol  grin (Just joking)

To be frank, there is nothing like a black thing yeah, cheating is cheating, he cheated on ya.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:42am On Feb 22, 2010
skfa1:

A black thing? hahahahahah grin grin

What an excuse, tell him its a white thing not to take him back lol grin (Just joking)

To be frank, there is nothing like a black thing yeah, cheating is cheating, he cheated on ya.

what she is saying might be true. u don see idiots? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Its A Black Thing. by xxcarolxx(f): 12:47am On Feb 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

No im not daft i know cheating happens in every race. I thought his response was a pathetic excuse.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by mamagee3(f): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2010
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:49am On Feb 22, 2010
xxcarolxx:

No im not daft i know cheating happens in every race. I thought his response was a pathetic excuse.

AAAAAA real stupid one.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:50am On Feb 22, 2010
Black men are known to be cheaters. Black women are considered to be promiscuous. Asians apparently have small d[i]i[/i]cks, Indians stink. Stereotypes, but sometimes they are true. I'll never date a Black man, why? Out of personal experience, they cheat. Besides, they aren't that good looking. So in a way, it is a Black thing like he said.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 22, 2010
Black women promiscuous shocked Have you seen girls gone wild? or any of those white girl shows? I wonder who perpetuate these stereotypes because whities come out smelling of roses grin grin
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Black women promiscuous shocked Have you seen girls gone wild? or any of those white girl shows? I wonder who perpetuate these stereotypes because whities come out smelling of roses grin grin
Waaah. Do you live in Europe? Black girls are considered to be unfaithful bitches. No kidding !
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Black men are known to be cheaters. Black women are considered to be promiscuous. Asians apparently have small d[i]i[/i]cks, Indians stink. Stereotypes, but sometimes they are true. I'll never date a Black man, why? Out of personal experience, they cheat. Besides, they aren't that good looking. So in a way, it is a Black thing like he said.

And u think u will walk away like that yeah, ok bring ya head and let me break Moet bottle on it *gbosa*
Re: Its A Black Thing. by KennyG6(m): 12:55am On Feb 22, 2010
white women can be very "slutty", just go to any of the clubs on a friday night and u'd see
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 12:57am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Is it your way of gaining recorgnition? Let's see.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 12:57am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Waaah. Do you live in Europe? Black girls are considered to be unfaithful bitches. No kidding !

And white gurls are considered to be slutty white trash.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2010
Kenny_G:

white women can be very "slutty", just go to any of the clubs on a friday night and u'd see
Go clubbing again. Observe the Black & White girls. Come to think of it, not many people approach the Black girls, they're aggressive.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Girl you need to come clubbing on Fridays and Saturday nights in any major city in the UK and see promiscuity.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 12:58am On Feb 22, 2010
Freiburger:

Is it your way of gaining recorgnition? Let's see.
Recognition for what?
Ebonyeyes:

Girl you need to come clubbing on Fridays and Sarurday nights in any major city in the UK and see promiscuity.
I'm not in the UK.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 1:00am On Feb 22, 2010
Then you dont know whats up. We have sluts in every race so no need to profile or stereotype people.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by KennyG6(m): 1:01am On Feb 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Then you dont know whats up. We have sluts in every race so no need to profile or stereotype people.
THIS IS THE CONCLUSION OF THE WHOLE MATTER. Q.E.D
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Mikaela: 1:01am On Feb 22, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Wow. Do you people ACTUALLY read. I stated it to be a stereotype ! When did I say : Black girls are sluts? Haha ! I miss the old days when people actually read.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Freiburger(m): 1:02am On Feb 22, 2010
@Mikaela where u from? i if u let me ask you.
Re: Its A Black Thing. by skfa1: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2010
Mikaela:

Wow. Do you people ACTUALLY read. I stated it to be a stereotype ! When did I say : Black girls are sluts? Haha ! I miss the old days when people actually read.

Its you that need a spec. Visit spec saver asap
Re: Its A Black Thing. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 22, 2010
I see you got what you came here for. Pat yourself on the back cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Weigh 98kg / Can You Allow Your Single Friend To Live With You In Your Matrimonial Home? / Advice Me On What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.