Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,988 members, 7,852,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:24 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96911 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by abbeyty(m): 4:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough

But the only thing that is allowed to tamper with it is big dik
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 4:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Safiaa:
Your penis and balls work together to function, therefore its seen as one. So its still the same thing to me. Im not comparing the vagina to a diick. All im saying is that it is NOT impossible for a mans intimate area to smell bad like some are claiming. And yes, its due to poor hygiene most times, like i said before. Let's stop acting like a dickk is immune to having a bad smell. It's annoying.

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN JOYSTICK AND PUBIC REGION. MAKE UNA DEY THINK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by MrOwonikoko: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nope you need am more..make I take blow adjust it back to default..
Nah I disagree bruh...
TB Joshua be like to u....

Receive sense in d name of Jesusssss

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Absolutely false....What is the dumb report and Dr saying? That the penis has a distinct smell due to secretions of the glands on the cap and it is used in attracting the opposite sex...Biko, who does that and what penis is he talking about probably that of a lower animal....
Very Incoherent...

Hoekay...
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Impress who ?
Please shut it Biko the other thread when I supported ur views u didn't say such crap ( look if u don't know me get to know ... I speak my mind regardless which gender it hurts I won't just support u like those worthless chics u feel are egging u on .. when u make no sense .. when u do I always support .. I gave my opinion end of story no need to run ya fingers and get smart ..

Little girls once u ain't in ur pathetic gang gang gang u think we siding men ! THERE ARE NO SIDES JUST RIGHT N WRONG
if u have been attracting smelly dick then that's ur reality deal with it ..
learn Biko .. learn
you need to understand that me not taking ur side doesn't mean it's an attack everyone has his or her views .. learn to accept all when u create a thread
It was very clear you were taking sides with the pervert fearlez, before you posted that rubbish, you were obviousky communicating to him in coded language. You are a fool . Get lost. With your display picture like that of a dollar hooker.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
shaybebaby:

Girl, you already have an infection if you are scooping gunge out of your minge.

Best go for a test.

If you smell of anything other than a musky smell, then please do. If you have whitish discharge, you have an infection.

If it is brownish and you are not spotting, you may have an infection.

Normal discharge which is what comes out after the vags self cleaning should be clear.
..........take it easy na
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
*i think I just quoted d wrong person shocked *

Sorry about that.

IamKashyBaby:

angry

Why? If i got D , will U suck me good? angry

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nackzy: 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
They use cotton buds big ones
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
This guy is just disturbing this thread with his alternate account.

You're so shameless that you're running two accounts simultaneously, quoting yourself and sounding like you made sense earlier.

Hian!, Majority carries the vote. 240 now, and 240 people against 40 on your side can't be daft. You need oxygen in that oxygen deprived thing you call a brain 'cause it's dead. grin

You should kill yourself if the "240likes" pains you. Anofia!.

HAHAHA E PAIN THE IGNORAMUS ANOTHER FOOLISH STATEMENT "MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE" SEE STUPIDITY. IF FIFTY COWS SUPPORT, YOU FEEL YOU'RE MAKING SENSE. GO AND READ THAT POST EXPOSE YASELF AND GET EDUCATED CUZ YOU DEY GLARINGLY DAFT. SEE HER STUPID MOUTH YOU NO KNOW ABOUT VAGINA YOU NO KNOW WETIN PROVERB BE. YOU NO SABI REASON. YOU UGLY. WETIN DEY YOUR LIFE undecided LOL NNA EHN STUPID GIRLS EVERYWHERE. E BE LIKE SAY LIKES AND MENTIONS DEY GIVE YOU ORGASM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 4:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
very correct!
I love your honesty kiss
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 4:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
[s]
pocohantas:

Very expected...
One day you'll be smart enough to surprise me with your comebacks. Till then...please quit, because they are very much predictable and of no effect kiss kiss kiss
[/s]

you're always choking on your own bitterness and self-hate.

in real life, you're idle most of the time...probably jobless. your only companion is that phone in your hands that you use to browse nairaland, looking for threads to derail and attack men...

so, it's not rocket science that i'm able to tell you were abused as a child by the adult males in your family. you just need to forgive them and live a happy life. even lesbians ain't this hateful...and that wasn't really an insult but a piece of advice.

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
I hope you don't develop high bp @ Ftrebirth embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Nah I disagree bruh...
TB Joshua be like to u....

Receive sense in d name of Jesusssss
Nope Bro, no be so.make I slap you back to your sense

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
I love your honesty kiss
it's very true, dear. dicks can smell too if not washed after urinating, though not as much as the vagina.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 4:30pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:
I hope you don't develop high bp @ Ftrebirth embarassed embarassed embarassed
i should be the one telling you that. you seriously need to change. smiley
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 4:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Double post
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by sylve11: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Most people wey get money no dey drink small stout so your logic is very myopic.

finish him! grin cool

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

K grin
You have any other thing to say? grin
Something different pls...I doubt. Byeeeeee
bye yourself and take care.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by MrOwonikoko: 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Nope Bro, no be so.make I slap you back to your sense
Nah Nahh!!

Guy, u be....

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
i should be the one telling you that. you seriously need to change. smiley

K grin
Something different pls...I doubt.

LOL. A person that giggled at gross lewdness and perversion on this same thread is advising me? Hehehehe. Byeeeeee
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
abbeyty:

But the only thing that is allowed to tamper with it is big dik
........gaa nodu ana
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Fearlez: 4:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
It was very clear you were taking sides with the pervert fear lez, before you posted that rubbish, you were obviousky communicating to him in coded language. You are a fool . Get lost. With your display picture like that of a dollar hooker.
Chichi, my love grin

You've started with the diatribes again.

I know you want a dick to smell just like your VJ so you could feel better about yourself grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

K grin

LOL. A person that giggled at gross lewdness and perversion on this same thread is advising me? Hehehehe. Byeeeeee

YOU ARE INSECURE

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 4:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Nah Nahh!!

Guy, u be....
take

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

HAHAHA E PAIN THE IGNORAMUS ANOTHER FOOLISH STATEMENT "MAJORITY CARRIES THE VOTE" SEE STUPIDITY. IF FIFTY COWS SUPPORT, YOU FEEL YOU'RE MAKING SENSE. GO AND READ THAT POST EXPOSE YASELF AND GET EDUCATED CUZ YOU DEY GLARINGLY DAFT. SEE HER STUPID MOUTH YOU NO KNOW ABOUT VAGINA YOU NO KNOW WETIN PROVERB BE. YOU NO SABI REASON. YOU UGLY. WETIN DEY YOUR LIFE undecided LOL NNA EHN STUPID GIRLS EVERYWHERE. E BE LIKE SAY LIKES AND MENTIONS DEY GIVE YOU ORGASM
You're cursed and don't worth my mentions henceforth. You can now sleep on your thread. cheesy grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
I love your honesty kiss
Lol so cause he supported u , u give him kiss smh
And as for ur above comment .. if u check my post anyone can see I was calling him off .. u can ask him
Y will I send coded message about you Lol stop being paranoid if anything u should have clocked he stopped while I was chatting with him learn to accept different views regardless if u like it or not ... Even kimbraa did u see us insult each other because she didn't take my side ?? It's called maturity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

YOU ARE INSECURE

K cry cry
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Remijuice: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
Blessingbenson:
Akuko akariaaaa
Akuko akaria my sister
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're cursed and don't worth my mentions henceforth. You can now sleep on your thread. cheesy grin

Lol u eh, I don share that ur comment everywhere grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

K grin

no...i didn't giggle, i guffawed and almost stumbled over my desk! those posts were funny AF!!!

funnier that they came from someone who's actually calm in real life...someone i've met.

you have something else to say. and stop editing your posts all the time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 4:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:

YOU ARE VERY INSECURE TOO. HERE'S YOUR LAST ORGASM

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (35) (Reply)

Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom / 18 Health Benefits Of Wonderful Kola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.