Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96546 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
teshyberry:

But you got the point right?
Why u go expect person wey get fault to get the point..na so so argument she go dey argue.. Her brain don knock technically
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
monex:

indeed. and that is not a smell internal to the joystick but is a smell coming from where the skin of the joystick spends time in - the heat area between thigh and scrotum.

a freshly washed vagina can still smell after a while even when exposed to air. the smell comes from the vagina which is internal.

I cant understand why you are still not getting this? Apologies for the insults from the other dude. I detest uncouth talk but he was right in his initial position about comparing the joystick to an arm in their both being external.
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
so semen smells? Ludicrous! How can the penís retain urine after urination? Lolz. Infants in diapers who are soaked with urine always don't stink. I think you're uncomfortable with your pussy grin

Here's why pussy stinks:

* For those who use pit latrine, as they squat straddling the toilet pit, the pussy stretches and smiles in warm greetings to the faecal heap of rubbish, inhaling the stench grin

* Most ladies are so dumb that after taking a shiit, they wipe downwards, leaving faecal residue in the pussy threshold for onward stench strong enough to repel drug resistant mosquitoes.

* You girls wear leggings choking the pussy to asphyxiation and it cannot breathe, leaving sweat, dead skin cells to partner with the pussy in a grand colabo of toxic bomb. grin

* The pussy expels more junk than the anus. From rejected, redundant blood cells, to different assortment of fluid... damn...

If God didn't make men as pussy-whipped automatons, it would take a gun in our heads to put a prick in that hellhole.
OMG!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
You know me better, watch your tongue young lady!
who is this one? Watch my language on you? Pls gerrout.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Tedassie(m): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're a guy so you won't be telling me how to take care of my body. I should be the one doing that. grin

Washing only the vulva doesn't mean the vagina itself has been properly washed. Some will say don't use soap 'cause of the vagina PH but who cares about its PH when keeping proper hygiene that may make your spouse leave you is concerned?.

I wash the labia majora with soap then use my fingers to wash the inside with just ordinary water to remove whatever it shedded. Some just wash the labia majora with water and that's it.
amakadihot87:
.........anything soap shouldnt be put in d vagina......
amakadihot87:
The vagina is not meant to be tampered with.........just wash d vulva area properly......thats enough

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Oyindidi(f): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
who is this one? Watch my language on you? Pls gerrout.
You may need me someday to defend you. Now you don't know me. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by emperor94(m): 3:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez or whatever you call yourself! You are too good. I mean, for a long time, I haven't had such good laugh. Thanks man. But, I wish you would apologize to these ladies, cos no one deserves to be labelled all these. Cheers!!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

HAHhHHaha. THAT HOE DON GET DISEASE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. FOR HER MIND MALE DOCTORS NO DEY ADVICE WOMEN. I'M SURE NA "VAGINA CARE FOR ÎDIOTS" SHE DEY READ grin
She don carry am truly grin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
You're an unchained idiot walking about with a clitóris bigger than your entire brain mass.

What you need is a vagina hygiene so your blood circulation can reach your cranium case instead of working overtime to clean that public receptacle you call a vagina.

Stupid dumb trollop
hahahahaha!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
You may need me someday to defend you. Now you don't know me. Enjoy
i am sorry about thay dear. We all need each other. Hugs.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ashley86400:

Please shut up if you can't reason.
Soaps are chemicals. .chemicals are bad for the vagina,can cause to to get dry vagina.

Douching is not always good too.

Nobody said discharge is to smell nice. But it doesn't smell bad either, except you have an infection. The other thing that can make your discharge smell is if it is mixed with urine residue from your urethra or the kind of food you eat ,for example pungent tasting foods like onion and parsley can make your discharge smell a little off. It's the same for men too in the case of semen.

Every gynecologist preaches: water is enough to clean your vagina. Maybe all gynecologists are crazy and only you are right.

If you like scrub your vagina with an iron sponge. .this conversation is over.
No worry yourself too much that hoe no go listen grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
I thought you said bye. my words kept hurting you to come back to eat your own vomit?

You're a castaway ball joggler and as cheap as a bottle of water.

The last thing you need this night is for me to show everyone why you think a dick stink; all the stench you've been yapping about are your own experience because your male partners are rickety bus drivers whose balls are cooked all day from the heat of their radiators.

Cheap cúnt!

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Oyindidi(f): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
i am sorry about thay dear. We all need each other. Hugs.
I don't hug easily that's why I try not to hurt people. Enjoy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Naomisparkle4: 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
my dear stop arguing they have explained this thing to u, it is not good to wash ur vagina with soap or even washing the inside undecided undecidedthe way i see u, you will be treating infections any how becos of lack of sense and i too know
kimbraa:
I've a vagina and should know how it cleans itself. Do you know that after its natural secretion the same secretion is left in the vagina walls?. If it's not washed off it remains there over time.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 3:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
you dey vex? grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by ireneidiva(f): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=kimbraa post=59937891]That's one of the reasons why some girls walk about with smelly vagina.

I can't seem to fathom how they wash their clothes not to talk of vagina with those long claws. Moderation is always key to anything.[/quote
Ever heard of a washing machine?
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
Oyindidi:
sorry dear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Cinderella5(f): 3:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
[quote author=ireneidiva post=59970380][/quote] kimbra is like that, always arguing blindly.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by chubbyswit(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
You likened the penis to an arm leg, that comparison is all shades of wrong. The penis excretes urine and semen, it doesn't matter how small the hole is, the penis ends up stinking because most times when y'all piss, you can't get rid of all the piss, it remains glued to your joysticks and that shit begins to stink.

plz stop that blind argument. Prick has no odour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
lol at cucumber abuser grin. I eat some actually, I dont always insert grin I am not an abuser, I prefer it to Love Machine wink
nice comeback. grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:24pm On Aug 30, 2017
Naomisparkle4:
my dear stop arguing they have explained this thing to u, it is not good to wash ur vagina with soap or even washing the inside undecided undecidedthe way i see u, you will be treating infections any how becos of lack of sense and i too know

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by CentaurXLV(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
You're an unchained idiot walking about with a clitóris bigger than your entire brain mass.

What you need is a vagina hygiene so your blood circulation can reach your cranium case instead of working overtime to clean that public receptacle you call a vagina.

Stupid dumb trollop

Damn! Anything more than this is overkill. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
Naomisparkle4:
Stop quoting me with your alternates.

Take your smelly vagina out of here.

3 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
kimbraa is like that, always arguing blindly.
If you tell sef,she no go wan gree.na the thing wey worse pass be that.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by tunary(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
Male genital has no odour. The male phallus is like an arm or leg. There's no outlet for eggs, blood, secretion like your vagina with the everlasting crack.

What you perceive is sweat from the joint of the thighs where it meets the torso , and not the male prick.
Tell her word joor, she think say TOTO and PENIS na the same thing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by harry2sexy(m): 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Most people wey get money no dey drink small stout so your logic is very myopic.

AYAKATA
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
teacherbim:

Nice1 from Doctor VAGINa�
Abeg I be Pastor, no let my church members see this
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
no niples or flat niples?
i've actually seen a nip the size of a pimple. no jokes. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
If you tell sef,she no go wan gree.na the thing wey worse pass be that.

E BE LIKE SAY KIMBRA MEANS DAFT grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by banre(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
so semen smells? Ludicrous! How can the penís retain urine after urination? Lolz. Infants in diapers who are soaked with urine always don't stink. I think you're uncomfortable with your pussy grin

Here's why pussy stinks:

* For those who use pit latrine, as they squat straddling the toilet pit, the pussy stretches and smiles in warm greetings to the faecal heap of rubbish, inhaling the stench grin

* Most ladies are so dumb that after taking a shiit, they wipe downwards, leaving faecal residue in the pussy threshold for onward stench strong enough to repel drug resistant mosquitoes.

* You girls wear leggings choking the pussy to asphyxiation and it cannot breathe, leaving sweat, dead skin cells to partner with the pussy in a grand colabo of toxic bomb. grin

* The pussy expels more junk than the anus. From rejected, redundant blood cells, to different assortment of fluid... damn...

If God didn't make men as pussy-whipped automatons, it would take a gun in our heads to put a prick in that hellhole.
Chisos!!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
EgunMogaji:

But the thing bitter now grin

I always have to dilute it with Coke.
na coz you just start grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by cymontempler: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2017
Ladies can't even agree on the best way of cleaning their Fanny.

One says wash labia major, another says wash labia minor. Another says... Wash Vulva.

Others say wash with soap, some say wash with detergent and warm water. Some say don't wash at all.

I have never met a lady carrying long nails with smelly Fanny... How they keep it fresh.. Is what I don't understand and why I can't contribute to the post.

You don't need to have long nails to have a smelly Fanny. Even ladies with short nails still have smelly Fannies.

How many of the critics here can taste their own Fannies? I bet they won't despite claiming they don't smell bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (35) (Reply)

Ladies Stop Pushing Your Stomach To Your Bum (photo) / 11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.