Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,654 members, 7,851,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96884 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST. GUY YOU REALLY FINISH THAT KIMBRAA O. YOU WAN MAKE SHE COMMIT SUICIDE HAHAHA
Baba that shediot no get life..i no know who tell her say ugly ppl opinions dey count

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Baba that shediot no get life..i no know who tell her say ugly ppl opinions dey count

Hahahahahaha grin

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Emmalot121(m): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, now I'm arguing blindly.
Perhaps, you thought you were telling a kid that thing you called a proverb. You can now go if you have nothing else to say.
This is what Francis Bacon referred to as 'idol of the Market Place'. Though you seem to have floored him with your rather superior argument, but he is still correct. A proverb's meaning is meant to be searched deeply into. I think everyone who can reason understands him. You don't just take a proverb on the surface and start making issue out of nothing!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by shaybebaby(f): 3:37pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
This is where you got it all wrong.

Yes, it self cleans. What does your vagina shed out after self cleaning?. Does the secretion all drop on your panties or do you just wash the outside in the guise that it has self cleaned?.

Assignment, stay for 24 hours. Dip your finger into your pussy, bring it out and look at what you'll have on your fingers then take it closer to your nose.

Come back and tell me what google told you.
Girl, you already have an infection if you are scooping gunge out of your minge.

Best go for a test.

If you smell of anything other than a musky smell, then please do. If you have whitish discharge, you have an infection.

If it is brownish and you are not spotting, you may have an infection.

Normal discharge which is what comes out after the vags self cleaning should be clear.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by delugajackson: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
this is not true. The penis is an excretory organ, it sure has some smell, just like the vagina.
How can you liken them male gelitals to the female? The only time an odour is perceived is when you sweat. Besides, it has a tiny opening that discharges urine, and also semen *during sex, but not other bodily secretions like the females'. How do you compare yeast, blood, and vaginal secretions with just urine, madam?

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

E BE LIKE SAY KIMBRAA MEANS DAFT grin
I know even know who give her the name sef..she cum dey bear Benita join..Na she be the first ugly Benita I go see for my life..and I know say na she be the only benita wey fugly...i doubt if na d name wey dem christian am be dat grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Daeylar(f): 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2017
whitetiger511 Ashley86400
Thanks for making sense

5 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Safiaa(f): 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2017
Interesting thread cheesy

Just do what works for you. What works for A will not work for B. Nobody can tell me that i shouldn't use water to wash the inside of my vagina, because it works for me, but it may not work for others. All these arguments for nothing.

Dicks are not prone to have a smell compared to a vagina. But there are instances where the balls smell bad mainly due to poor hygiene. And I've personally experienced it. So people should stop acting like it's impossible for a dickk to smell. It's an intimate area and it needd to be cleaned properly, just as much as th vagina. Simple.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by HaneefahRN(f): 3:44pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lezzlie:

The cucumber addict said the male dick smells like the vagina. I was trying to tell the drab that the dick is more or less an outward extended part of the male body like an arm or leg and cannot smell safe for the groin or public hairs.

But the unkept bedlamite wouldn't listen. I'm sure she's a career dick sucker with 99% of her clientele consisting of pentioneers with prostrate disorders, peeing on their pants uncontrollably.

I can see you are back . Checked through my following and saw insults flying about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by tunary(m): 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
grin grin you are a rape addict. You love brutality and keep coming back for more.

Your attitude suggests you're the type who says no to sex but melts when a firm hand grabs your breasts and squeeze or when a dick finally puts its head into your eager wet pussy. What sort of girl keeps saying bye but keeps coming back for more torture?

Looks like today's the onset of your menstruation and the blood is fastly leaving your brain. Get out and go unlearn all the junk your husband-less mother taught you about men.

L M A O. L O L
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Some correct babes have said same...till dey spread the legs and story changed. No worry ehn... kiss kiss

Listen up girl, any guy that has a smelly dick is dirty, and it's probably his sweat, dirty boxers e.t.c No guy should have a peculiar smell on his dick.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 30, 2017
Emmalot121:
This is what Francis Bacon referred to as 'idol of the Market Place'. Though you seem to have floored him with your rather superior argument, but he is still correct. A proverb's meaning is meant to be searched deeply into. I think everyone who can reason understands him. You don't just take a proverb on the surface and start making issue out of nothing!
The guy isn't intelligent at all. Just another pseudo-intellect on the loose. Every proverb has it's deep seated meaning with it's root. As for this one, it's clearly a quote made by few. If you look into what he said it's totally wrong on all shades of wrong and I've heard it from few drunkards who've rather buy you beer than malt. From his comment I loosely translated it 'cause it was intended to be a shade.

By the way, nail fixing doesn't have a class of people who indulged in it. Any woman could get her nail fixed but where class comes in is the environment it's done 'cause prizes varies depending on that.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 3:48pm On Aug 30, 2017
Safiaa:

Just do what works for you. What works for A will not work for B. Nobody can tell me that i shouldn't use water to wash the inside of my vagina, because it works for me, but it may not work for others. All these arguments for nothing.

Dicks are not prone to have a smell compared to a vagina. But there are instances where the balls smell bad mainly due to poor hygiene. And I've personally experienced it. So people should stop acting like it's impossible for a dickk to smell. It's an intimate area and it needd to be cleaned properly, just as much as th vagina. Simple.

Three gbosa for you. Another three for your closing post...I wonder why they're acting like it's impossible.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by kullozone(m): 3:49pm On Aug 30, 2017
Fearlez:
You're an unchained idiot walking about with a clitóris bigger than your entire brain mass.

What you need is a vagina hygiene so your blood circulation can reach your cranium case instead of working overtime to clean that public receptacle you call a vagina.

Stupid dumb trollop

Holy pawpaw!!! Such wickedness towards one lady? If you go use by mistake kill her nkor?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by monex(m): 3:51pm On Aug 30, 2017
Safiaa:

that's not the dick itself smelling but the balls and groin due to heat, sweat or poor hygiene.

the vagina on the other hand always has an odour which is not usually repugnant except if there are infections.

if you can compare the vaginal odour to dick then you should compare the vaginal odour to armpit odour.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
na coz you just start grin grin

Since the early 70's and I just start?

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Munzy14(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
This thread was meant to educate but actually ended up in the hands of E-warriors. Being on nairaland is like one standing in the market place. You come in contact with a lot of people with diff characters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
my dear, I understand that just like lala something, you need to impress the foolish sex starved men here, but listen to me, a penis only smells fresh when washed. And it's the fact, it can't be like the hand or leg which is always exposed to light and air.
Impress who ?
Please shut it Biko the other thread when I supported ur views u didn't say such crap ( look if u don't know me get to know ... I speak my mind regardless which gender it hurts I won't just support u like those worthless chics u feel are egging u on .. when u make no sense .. when u do I always support .. I gave my opinion end of story no need to run ya fingers and get smart ..

Little girls once u ain't in ur pathetic gang gang gang u think we siding men ! THERE ARE NO SIDES JUST RIGHT N WRONG
if u have been attracting smelly dick then that's ur reality deal with it ..
learn Biko .. learn
you need to understand that me not taking ur side doesn't mean it's an attack everyone has his or her views .. learn to accept all when u create a thread

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Next2Bezee(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
cymontempler:
Ladies can't even agree on the best way of cleaning their Fanny.

One says wash labia major, another says wash labia minor. Another says... Wash Vulva.

Others say wash with soap, some say wash with detergent and warm water. Some say don't wash at all.

I have never met a lady carrying long nails with smelly Fanny... How they keep it fresh.. Is what I don't understand and why I can't contribute to the post.

You don't need to have long nails to have a smelly Fanny. Even ladies with short nails still have smelly Fannies.

How many of the critics here can taste their own Fannies? I bet they won't despite claiming they don't smell bad.

Have you smelled the ponyor of every lady with long nails? Haba!! shocked

The Op's question concerned how ladies with long nails clean their vagina...that was probably with the belief that ladies need to put their fingers into their vagina while washing.

Some ladies on here argue that fingers don't even need to be inserted into the vagina during washing & other ladies are in support of the opposite.

So the ensuring argument still relates to the Op's question.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:52pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Blindfold me and put the neatest dick in the world...maybe by GWR to my nose... I will tell you it's a dick grin grin
It could have a light natural musk, which should be sensual cheesy cheesy. Let me not talk of the unhealthy one, that one isn't my concern. If some ladies can say their vagina doesn't have any natural smell...why can't guys say same. Ahbegi... undecided
stop making it look like it's always about men vs women...try being honest with your assertions at times.

this your statement is a big, fat lie.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
The most stupid posts attract the most trafic. Sad!
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
amakadihot87:
.......labia majora is part of the vulva which should be washed and scrubbed well........as for ur vagina,washing it with water,soap or anything is insignificant cos its self cleansing........whatever is secreted from ur vag always comes out to settle on d vulva ,thats the place that smells when not washed properly....
the vagina has its peculiar odour which is natural and it varies in individuals........thats d same way the male genitals have peculiar odour

My genitals have no perculiar odour oh. They are as groomed as they are aethestically pleasing.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
SonOfAfonja:

Listen up girl, any guy that has a smelly dick is dirty, and it's probably his sweat, dirty boxers e.t.c No guy should have a peculiar smell on his dick.

Okay... I hear grin grin grin

Any element of truth in the screen shot? undecided
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
Time is always long whenever you deny me the essence of your sweet touch... Hope Nigeria will grace the presence of your narrow waistline and smooth hips this year?
Where have u been hiding all these days tho sad
Nah year almost over maybe next year .. mid
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
stop making it look like it's always about men vs women...try being honest with your assertions at times.

this your statement is a big, fat lie.

Stop jumping on my post dude...I don't give 2fucs about you. I responded to someone...go deal with it!!! grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2017
Cinderella5:
if you followed by argument, you will see that I have maintained that the penis is not totally odour free because of residue of urine, humid smell from being in an enclosure. That's the point I am making.
very correct!

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by cymontempler: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pocohantas, Silvertrinity... How do you wash your Fannies. I know you two don't have smelly Fannies.

Wish all ladies can be as bold as Safiaa. She can taste her Fanny. Her Fanny doesn't smell despite using only water to wash the inside of her Fanny.

Please enlighten them.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by thunderbabs: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
O Lord, how did i get here cheesy

Girls and their kpekus
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
[s]The guy isn't intelligent at all. Just another pseudo-intellect on the loose. Every proverb has it's deep seated meaning with it's root. As for this one, it's clearly a quote made by few. If you look into what he said it's totally wrong on all shades of wrong and I've heard it from few drunkards who've rather buy you beer than malt. From his comment I loosely translated it 'cause it was intended to be a shade.

By the way, nail fixing doesn't have a class of people who indulged in it. Any woman could get her nail fixed but where class comes in is the environment it's done 'cause prizes varies depending on that[/s].

BLOOD OF NAZARETH! !! WHO IS THIS DAFT PERSON O. CHAI WHY NAIRALAND DEY LIKE THIS. WHY I ENTER THIS FORUM TO DEY SEE FOOLISH. I SAW YOUR EARLIER POST COME SEE SAY 216 PEOPLE LIKE AM. 216 + YOU. THAT MEANS WE GET 217 DAFT NAIRALANDERS ALREADY CONFIRMED.MAKE I EDUCATE YOUR STUPIDITY. THERE'S ALWAYS A FLAW ALWAYS ANOTHER ANGLE. ALWAYS A REVERSAL TO EVERY PROVERB. E DEY ALWAYS DEY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOGIC IS. YOUR LOGIC IS EVEN MORE FLAWED BY ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF A STATEMENT TO BE A PROVERB WITH WHETHER IT CAN BE TWISTED OR NOT. IGNORAMUS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. JUST DEY DISGRACE YASELF. WHAT THE GUY SAID IS NOT A PROVERB BUT YOUR REASON FOR IT IS VERY STUPID undecided
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
You're already fighting yourself. cheesy grin I never advocated for using sponge neither did I say you should use soap on it 'cause I was specific on where to use soap on. You should be quoting amakadihot87 on that one.

Goodbye and keep washing it as you wish. angry
.............abeg i don sleep....dont wake me
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 3:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Where have u been hiding all these days tho sad
Nah year almost over maybe next year .. mid
Been here and there... wow! Was kinda thinking you're coming home this year... anyway, the wait make the thrill thrilling. grin wink
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Stop jumping on my post dude...I don't give 2fucs about you. I responded to someone...go deal with it!!! grin grin
i hate reading posts laced with ridiculous taradiddles, and they always come from you.

it's a shame. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (35) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.