Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails - Health (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails (96891 Views)

VBA3C( Viginal Birth After 3 Ceaserean) By A Nigerian Lady / Frequent Reoccurring Viginal Inchting Pleases I Need Help / 5 Reasons To Wash Your Hand Before Eating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by MrOwonikoko: 3:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Na person wey no get money dey complain say small stout bitter undecided
I can see dat u lack brain to process ur sense of reasoning very well.
Oya receive sense...

1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Next2Bezee(m): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

BLOOD OF NAZARETH! !! WHO IS THIS DAFT PERSON O. CHAI WHY NAIRALAND DEY LIKE THIS. WHY I ENTER THIS FORUM TO DEY SEE FOOLISH. I SAW YOUR EARLIER POST COME SEE SAY 216 PEOPLE LIKE AM. 216 + YOU. THAT MEANS WE GET 217 DAFT NAIRALANDERS ALREADY CONFIRMED.MAKE I EDUCATE YOUR STUPIDITY. THERE'S ALWAYS A FLAW ALWAYS ANOTHER ANGLE. ALWAYS A REVERSAL TO EVERY PROVERB. E DEY ALWAYS DEY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOGIC IS. YOUR LOGIC IS EVEN MORE FLAWED BY ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF A STATEMENT TO BE A PROVERB WITH WHETHER IT CAN BE TWISTED OR NOT. IGNORAMUS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. JUST DEY DISGRACE YASELF. WHAT THE GUY SAID IS NOT A PROVERB BUT YOUR REASON FOR IT IS VERY STUPID undecided

Because you typed your entire rant in caps doesn't make what you say relevant, neither will it make anyone take you serious.

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
FTrebirth:
[s]i hate reading posts laced with ridiculous taradiddles, and they always come from you.

it's a shame. grin[/s]

Same old story...
As at few days ago, I was objective to lots of your ilk.
I'm sure they'll say otherwise today, no fucs given...not one single fuc grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:01pm On Aug 30, 2017
DaBillionnaire:

how about your buttocks after defeacating. lipsrsealed
.......quite different from what i said........btw its like u are moronicno vex na question
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
Been here and there... wow! Was kinda thinking you're coming home this year... anyway, the wait make the thrill thrilling. grin wink
Haha was thinking Christmas but won't be possible , left if too late
Ahhh this thread so exhausting
Dunno y every issue has to be male n female ( civilized debate is foreign to some ppl ) one can't just be objective n get their point across I don tire for ur ppl grin
So what do u have for me this one u want me to come this year cheesy
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

I can see dat u lack brain to process ur sense of reasoning very well.
Oya receive sense...
Who be this goat..Cmon gerarahere!

Wait make I help cmot your sense wey u swallow

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by BOJAS(m): 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Nice one
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by cymontempler: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2017
Next2BeZee. I said I have never met any lady with long nails having smelly Fannies.

Meaning, the ladies I have met with longnails don't have smelly Fannies.

Most ladies dip their fingers in their Fanny... Anyways either to smell or during washing or just for the fun of it. Longnails or Short nails. It doesn't matter.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 4:04pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Haha was thinking Christmas but won't be possible , left if too late
Ahhh this thread so exhausting
Dunno y every issue has to be male n female ( civilized debate is foreign to some ppl ) one can't just be objective n get their point across I don tire for ur ppl grin
So what do u have for me this one u want me to come this year cheesy
grin I can't tell you, but I damn well can show you. wink

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by FTrebirth(m): 4:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Same old story...
As at few days ago, I was objective to lots of your ilk.
I'm sure they'll say otherwise today, no fucs given...not one single fuc grin grin grin
LOL!

always pained and bitter. you just have to forgive those evil men that damaged you and move on with your life.

it's just a piece of advice...run along, bitch.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by joeeee240(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
Next2Bezee:

Because you typed your entire rant in caps doesn't make what you say relevant, neither will it make anyone take you serious.

ITS CLEAR YOU NO UNDERSTAND AM. IT'S CLEAR YOU NO FIT REASON AND IT'S EVEN CLEARER THAT YOU'RE AMONG THOSE 217 DAFT NAIRALANDERS ALREADY CONFIRMED

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by pocohantas(f): 4:07pm On Aug 30, 2017
cymontempler:
Poco hontas, Silver trinity... How do you wash your Fannies. I know you two don't have smelly Fannies.

Wish all ladies can be as bold as Safi aa. She can taste her Fanny. Her Fanny doesn't smell despite using only water to wash the inside of her Fanny.

Please enlighten them.

I think water alone is okay, I don't endorse using any other thing. There are days one would be tempted to dip a finger in there to reconfirm, it isn't really a regular...but it happens.

I don't fix my nails...I wouldn't know if there are challenges that comes with it.

FTrebirth:

LOL!

always pained and bitter. you just have to forgive those evil men that damaged you and move on with your life.

it's just a piece of advice...run along, bitch.

Very expected...
One day you'll be smart enough to surprise me with your comebacks. Till then...please quit, because they are very much predictable and of no effect kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
ibkayee:

I've heard you're only meant to wash the vulva and the inside self cleans o, but I can imagine instinct telling you to try to access the inside, particularly in hot countries like Nigeria cheesy

grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2017
Are you not proud of being a guy? Y use "f" for ur gender?

IamKashyBaby:
grin

They must be having difficulty to wash it grin especially the big crack tongue
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
bullabong:
ok
............what are u doing here ..........its for ladies.........lol

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Lalas247(f): 4:09pm On Aug 30, 2017
SalomonKane:
grin I can't tell you, but I damn well can show you. wink
Lol 'Get my Halo out' no spoil me o cheesy
Aite u know wer to find me

Let me leave this thread Biko
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by harriet412(f): 4:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
oh lawd! romance land and their unending drama cheesy .. e-warriors in charge..
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by MrOwonikoko: 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
Who be this goat..Cmon gerarahere!

Wait make I help cmot your sense wey u swallow
Na u gan gan need sense make i force one inside ur shallow head

Oya take...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:11pm On Aug 30, 2017
BabbanBura:

we need testimony from brothers in the house who have tasted this one - with this her statement i suspected offside flag stays permanently up during attack for goal
.........mad man......u dont know ur mate.......its ur stupid Bura that is on offside

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:12pm On Aug 30, 2017
opribo:

Is that so? Pity head givers.
hahaha..........are u one
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Lalas247:

Lol 'Get my Halo out' no spoil me o cheesy
Aite u know wer to find me

Let me leave this thread Biko
Indeed I do. So find you I shall. wink

Okey dokey.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Pidginwhisper: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrOwonikoko:

Na u gan gan need sense make i force one inside ur shallow head

Oya take...
Nope you need am more..make I take blow adjust it back to default..

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
jerryclinton:
Without washing the vaginal linings well, it will smell..u have to insert your finger and wash it till it becomes tighter.
.............with lime and alum abi??
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by TheSonOfMark(m): 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2017
Good question. I've always tried to wrap my head around why anyone would fix artificial nails and worse, long, claw-like extensions.

Sister or girlfriend, cousin or friendly acquaintance, I resent with everything in me.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Safiaa(f): 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
monex:

that's not the dick itself smelling but the balls and groin due to heat, sweat or poor hygiene.

the vagina on the other hand always has an odour which is not usually repugnant except if there are infections.

if you can compare the vaginal odour to dick then you should compare the vaginal odour to armpit odour.

Your penis and balls work together to function, therefore its seen as one. So its still the same thing to me. Im not comparing the vagina to a diick. All im saying is that it is NOT impossible for a mans intimate area to smell bad like some are claiming. And yes, its due to poor hygiene most times, like i said before. Let's stop acting like a dickk is immune to having a bad smell. It's annoying.

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by amakadihot87(f): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
bullabong:
really ?
........dorling dont mind me,since dey want argument ....let me entertain them
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Blessingbenson(f): 4:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
Akuko akariaaaa
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Kamxin(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
kimbraa:
The guy isn't intelligent at all. Just another pseudo-intellect on the loose. Every proverb has it's deep seated meaning with it's root. As for this one, it's clearly a quote made by few. If you look into what he said it's totally wrong on all shades of wrong and I've heard it from few drunkards who've rather buy you beer than malt. From his comment I loosely translated it 'cause it was intended to be a shade.

By the way, nail fixing doesn't have a class of people who indulged in it. Any woman could get her nail fixed but where class comes in is the environment it's done 'cause prizes varies depending on that.

My dear Proverbs must be understood in light of their purpose, literary genre, context.

Another perspective; if he said that, nobody would say her mother's soup is not sweet. The meaning is still the same.

Then you may reply him saying, most people don't live with their mother. So not everybody can say her mother's soup is sweet.

You are 100% correct. But the topic borders on long nails and cleanliness.

So, mother, soup, live with or not, can only take us away from the topic.

If I am wrong counter (especially more than 200 people standing with you)

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by SalomonKane: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
TheSonOfMark:
Good question. I've always tried to wrap my head around why anyone would fix artificial nails and worse, long, claw-like extensions.

Sister or girlfriend, cousin or friendly acquaintance, I resent with everything in me.
Same reason why someone would completely shave their God given eye brows and replace it with eye pencil. I guess inferiority complex comes in different forms, especially when the opposite sex is concern.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
ozohtony:
Are you not proud of being a guy? Y use "f" for ur gender?

angry

Why? If i got D , will U suck me good? angry

1 Like

Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
joeeee240:

BLOOD OF NAZARETH! !! WHO IS THIS DAFT PERSON O. CHAI WHY NAIRALAND DEY LIKE THIS. WHY I ENTER THIS FORUM TO DEY SEE FOOLISH. I SAW YOUR EARLIER POST COME SEE SAY 216 PEOPLE LIKE AM. 216 + YOU. THAT MEANS WE GET 217 DAFT NAIRALANDERS ALREADY CONFIRMED.MAKE I EDUCATE YOUR STUPIDITY. THERE'S ALWAYS A FLAW ALWAYS ANOTHER ANGLE. ALWAYS A REVERSAL TO EVERY PROVERB. E DEY ALWAYS DEY. DO YOU KNOW WHAT LOGIC IS. YOUR LOGIC IS EVEN MORE FLAWED BY ATTEMPTING TO DETERMINE THE VALIDITY OF A STATEMENT TO BE A PROVERB WITH WHETHER IT CAN BE TWISTED OR NOT. IGNORAMUS OF THE HIGHEST ORDER. JUST DEY DISGRACE YASELF. WHAT THE GUY SAID IS NOT A PROVERB BUT YOUR REASON FOR IT IS VERY STUPID undecided
This guy is just disturbing this thread with his alternate account.

You're so shameless that you're running two accounts simultaneously, quoting yourself and sounding like you made sense earlier.

Hian!, Majority carries the vote. 240 now, and 240 people against 40 on your side can't be daft. You need oxygen in that oxygen deprived thing you call a brain 'cause it's dead. grin

You should kill yourself if the "240likes" pains you. Anofia!.
Re: How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 30, 2017
pocohantas:

Okay... I hear grin grin grin

Any element of truth in the screen shot? undecided

Absolutely false....What is the dumb report and Dr saying? That the penis has a distinct smell due to secretions of the glands on the cap and it is used in attracting the opposite sex...Biko, who does that and what penis is he talking about probably that of a lower animal....
Very Incoherent...

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (35) (Reply)

11 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Smoke / Indian Man Buys N1.5M Gold Face-Mask To Save Him From Coronavirus (Photos) / Man's Penis Permanently Disfigured After Padlocking It For Weeks Out Of Boredom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.