Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? (62992 Views)

Love Shadows: Are Relationship Breaks A Good Idea? / Meet The Poor Girl Who Cries Blood Tears / Who Cry More When Relationship Breaks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by teejaymiquel(m): 10:41pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jodha:
Some guys can sha cry...I met one wey small thing ...em don start to dey gush out hot tears...to console am go just weak mhe...

Lolxx
To console him,

Give him a hot slap,to dry his tears gland.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I remember when my ex messed me up. For weeks, food no gree go for my mouth. I come lean due to lack of appetite.

Sometimes, I go lock door begin shed tears. If mumsy wan enter my room, na to grab handkerchief wipe my tear before I open door

Chaiiiii.. Those days are gone sha cheesy
My brother I can relate walahi, but in my case I didn't shed one drop of tears... But I lost appetite like mad and started having dreams of her etc...

But now? Layelaye... I've learnt to expect the worst though I'll always hope for the best.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Sep 01, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
For me I will cry for like a week,then the next week I will wear a very skimpy gown or something to show my killer curves and hit places I could get a new and better boy friend.or will simply give one of the guys on my waiting list a chance.
And then I will allow him Bleep me very well and will go to interesting places before you know it I would have forgoten my ex totally.

But if these my ijaw boyfriend leave me na.i go fit faintoooo because I am madly in love with him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by reality17(m): 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Men do cry as well but not physically. Why must u drink because u are dumped? U may end up doing sometin stupid like fvcking ur house boy..... U knw wat that means
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by mideactive: 10:43pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Girls cry more o, my friend can cry for Africa, any lil quarrel, she is already crying, I will be the one consoling her.

Then when I had issues with my relationship, she was expecting me to cry but I was holding it together, I will be like" me cry, say person die? soldier go, soldier come, barrack still dey and she will be like "Babe you dey try o"

I'm not emotional sha and I cried a lot when I was little though.

Ur heart is made of kpomo,it cannot brake dem done nack am stick taya grin
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
That guy won't demand ransome i am very sure of that. cheesy
he would rape you first, and when he is done. Ransome go follow.....he would ask and I am sure you know why.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Danieldexii(m): 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
[quote author=fumiswtpusy post=60046582]For me I will cry for like a week,then the next week I will wear a very skimpy gown or something to show my killer curves and hit places I could get a new and better boy friend.or will simply give one of the guys on my waiting list a chance.
And then I will allow him Bleep me very well and will go to interesting places before you know it I would have forgoten my ex totally.
But if these my ijaw boyfriend leave me na.i go fit faintoooo because I am madly in love with him

WTF? so u mean u go allow one of d guy on ur waiting list bleep u wella? mak mesef com n line up, incase dis ur ijaw bf go o
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I trust you cheesy
She felt embarrassed.

I couldn't cry when I lost my dad....na girl go come make me cry.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 10:45pm On Sep 01, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

My brother I can relate walahi, but in my case I didn't shed one drop of tears... But I lost appetite like mad and started having dreams of her etc...

But now? Layelaye... I've learnt to expect the worst though I'll always hope for the best.
The worst of all, is when you see her with her new boyfriend. Even to be like say make you kuku die cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by sexaddict08(m): 10:46pm On Sep 01, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
My ex cried his eyes out when i broke up with him,he sent pictures of tears but who cares? But i am afraid cos he promised to kidnap me.I been dey careful since that day cuz the guy is very dangerous. grin grin

i feel like to finger u
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2017
iyke926:

She felt embarrassed.

I couldn't cry when I lost my dad....na girl go come make me cry.
Eeeehyah.. Sorry for your loss bro
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by seunO4: 10:48pm On Sep 01, 2017
lol...never shed tears before, can't say tho, maybe when i was still very young.

I'm emotional but I don't show it by crying no matter what the situation is .
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by tosyne2much(m): 10:49pm On Sep 01, 2017
midehi2:
Girls cry more, guys don't, all they say is "Fvck you, shiit do happens" grin

But for me I don't cry, why should I but for that one week I drink to stupor, then I move on tongue cry
So, you dey claim Arnold Schwarzenegger abi? undecided
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by mideactive: 10:51pm On Sep 01, 2017
Seriously, we should learn to know when it's over.we start seeing d handwriting very early,but we ignore.if u start seeing signs,if u can't fix it,u'v got to let it go.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by johnson232: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2017
Rorachy:
Girls cry more o, my friend can cry for Africa, any lil quarrel, she is already crying, I will be the one consoling her.

Then when I had issues with my relationship, she was expecting me to cry but I was holding it together, I will be like" me cry, say person die? soldier go, soldier come, barrack still dey and she will be like "Babe you dey try o"

I'm not emotional sha and I cried a lot when I was little though.

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Tobium1(m): 10:53pm On Sep 01, 2017
I will feel down, moody for some few days, but cry! Never!!!
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:55pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
The worst of all, is when you see her with her new boyfriend. Even to be like say make you kuku die cheesy
In my case I cut all communication with her (or was she the one that cut off with me?) I actually wanted a change of mind from her (you know na) but she insisted on downgrading my status to "just friends", so I stopped calling and blanked her from my life (though make I no lie you, I really loved her). Anyway, I spared myself the stress of seeing her with a new boo (though she never admitted that she left me for another dude).

I won't forget Professor Bala, a friend of mine who was always giving me words like a man and stuff.

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by dadasupremacy(m): 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why did you break up with your cry cry bf grin
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by johnson232: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Yeah but I can't do that now..,guys don't deserve my tears .

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by dadasupremacy(m): 10:58pm On Sep 01, 2017
Is that your friend beside you....tell her I won't make her cry
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by JustAPhase(m): 10:59pm On Sep 01, 2017
Girls naa, but when a man cries...hmmm. it covers the woman's past and present cries.
Women are emotional and natural weepers.
That's there identity.
Fear a woman who do not cry.
Run away from that relationship if the woman doesn't cry.
Started from the origin.

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by johnson232: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
I remember when my ex messed me up. For weeks, food no gree go for my mouth. I come lean due to lack of appetite.

Sometimes, I go lock door begin shed tears. If mumsy wan enter my room, na to grab handkerchief wipe my tear before I open door

Na true u dey talk so....
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by FemiFemola: 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
Boys are more emotional than girls give them credit for.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by LargeBreed(m): 11:00pm On Sep 01, 2017
No lady has ever broken up with me.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by dadasupremacy(m): 11:01pm On Sep 01, 2017
Why would I cry sef when I don't date only one girl

2 Likes

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:

Like Seriously?!

1 Like

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by MrHenshaw: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
Jodha:
Some guys can sha cry...I met one wey small thing ...em don start to dey gush out hot tears...to console am go just weak mhe...

Ru sure you weren't the one that broke his heart and e come dey weak you.
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by vanhayor(m): 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2017
midehi2:
Girls cry more, guys don't, all they say is "Fvck you, shiit do happens" grin

But for me I don't cry, why should I but for that one week I drink to stupor, then I move on tongue cry
if a guy with big d bleeps you and tells you he wants a break up. mhen... u go too cry cos u'll really need it" grin
Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2017
tosyne2much:

Re: Man Or Woman: Who Cries More When Relationship Breaks? by johnson232: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2017
JustAPhase:
Girls naa, but when a man cries...hmmm. it covers the woman's past and present cries.
Women are emotional and natural weepers.
That's there identity.
Fear a woman who do not cry.
Run away from that relationship if the woman doesn't cry
Started from the origin.
@bold true
I see ladies who are not emotional as men...I no just like them at all...

If u are a lady, u must sabi cry well well before we can be friends.... cheesy
My mum na queen of crying...No lady go cry reach her
Ant pass fit make her cry...Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

How Man Took Aphrodisiacs And His Girlfriend Paid Dearly For It / 12 Pictures Guys Can Relate To If Bae Ever Missed Her Period / The Mumu Button Of Every Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.