Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Single Handsome Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Handsome Guys (7522 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Handsome Guys by harlee(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2017
Hello house,ama young man (handsome I know that fact), but the amazing thing is that I don't have a gf, I have a great dress sense, nice physical structure.one too many times,ladies stare at me..i was moving with a friend(male).and he was wishing he was as handsome and tall like I am, saying that is what ladies want. But I no even get gf,i feel bored most times and Hot,bet you don't wanna know what I do when I am Hot.i don't know my issues,is it that I have not seen a beautiful girl I would love to date or girls are scared of handsome guys.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2017
grin

Hahahahah..abeeg, ur not serious..

Drop ur pishure and let us see how "handsome" u are grin

3 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by LivinaPatrick(f): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2017
It seems u don't ve anything doing... sad

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2017
Lemme stand here to view the pinshure of ladies wey go comment grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Single Handsome Guys by thestevens: 11:55am On Aug 30, 2017
first of all get a life, I have been in your shoes.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Divay22(f): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Hahahahah..abeeg, ur not serious..

Drop ur pishure and let us see how "handsome" u are grin
I tire o...
They are always handsome, but won't drop pic

4 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 30, 2017
Divay22:

I tire o...

grin

Hahahaha...me too..but their defense is always like "im camera shy" wink

4 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by harlee(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2017
Haba,i like being discreet,for all I know,u guys could be my neighbours...
Re: Single Handsome Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:05pm On Aug 30, 2017
OP what about coming down from your imaginary pedestal, and instead being real and humble?! that may attract some ladies

4 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2017
op ure a liar and u dont even know how to lie

Number 1 girls go after handsome guys, if ure handsome girls will toast u, online and offline, on instagram i get 15dm a day 15 bro, a week at least 2 girls will say hi to me, at work or bank so girls will come after you

Number 2 handsome guys are never desperate, i can like a girl and leave her without toasting her for 2years, even toast her and be slow to delay things but we are never desperate so u lie

Number3 girls will always suspect handsome guys, they will always think that ure a player or a good cheater, that is why we dont like easy girls, we like stubborn ones like goat cause their wahala will hide our behaviour

Number 4 be rude and very insulting, if ure nice and ure handsome its dead ugly girls that will like you, be very insulting so the weak ugly ones will hate u and the beautiful ones with attitude will like you, good beautiful girls love assholês

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Handsome Guys by harlee(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

Number 1 girls go after handsome guys, if ure handsome girls will toast u, online and offline, on instagram i get 15dm a day 15 bro, a week at least 2 girls will say hi to me, at work or bank so girls will come after you

Number 2 handsome guys are never desperate, i can like a girl and leave her without toasting her for 2years, even toast her and be slow to delay things but we are never desperate so u lie

Number3 girls will always suspect handsome guys, they will always think that ure a player or a good cheater, that is why we dont like easy girls, we like stubborn ones like goat cause their wahala will hide our behaviour

Number 4 be rude and very insulting, if ure nice and ure handsome its dead ugly girls that will like you, be very insulting so the weak ugly ones will hate u and the beautiful ones with attitude will like you, good beautiful girls love assholês
thats the thing bro, I get hooked up with girls through my friend but I just end up not calling later on or not interested in them, but the one I love seriously doesn't believe I don't have a gf,anytime I am toasting a girl, she will just give me 'keep lying,am listening look'. I want a girl I love not just the one that falls for me
Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2017
harlee:
thats the thing bro, I get hooked up with girls through my friend but I just end up not calling later on or not interested in them, but the one I love seriously doesn't believe I don't have a gf,anytime I am toasting a girl, she will just give me 'keep lying,am listening look'. I want a girl I love not just the one that falls for me
Girls have sense, no girl will just believe you like that na, wen i asked out my queen she called it a game and sired me an unrepentant cheater but i showed her that she was wrong, so put effort, show her why ure the man for her, its nice to look good but its better to know how to use it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Handsome Guys by harlee(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
Girls have sense, no girl will just believe you like that na, wen i asked out my queen she called it a game and sired me an unrepentant cheater but i showed her that she was wrong, so put effort, show her why ure the man for her, its nice to look good but its better to know how to use it
ama try harder,thanks
Re: Single Handsome Guys by walepackage(m): 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
@iamj,i think you have said it all,maybe he's just imaginating it.But,if u are really handsome,dress nice and has good physics as u said,you whont be single, only if dating is not your priority for now or you are shy.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

you did make a lot of sense until you wrote the above NONSENSE!

handsome men that are insulting and rude automatically BECOME UGLY!!!! being handsome is much more than an outlook matter, you have to project that beauty IN and OUT. so if you are handsome but insult women then you are a fukcing disgrace to good looking men, and would only attract desperate deluded women. no woman with attitude would stand for such UGLY man. the saying that good women love assholes is such a nonsense issue, it is only weak clueless desperate ignorant childish women who do... a woman that respects herself would NEVER EVER stand for a man that degrades her, because that is not a man but an ignorant kid PRETENDING TO BE A MAN!

BTW, if thats the type of men that you expect your sister/daughters to date and marry, then i do feel sorry for your lineage (no offense)!

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

you did make a lot of sense until you wrote the above NONSENSE!

handsome men that are insulting and rude automatically BECOME UGLY!!!! being handsome is much more than an outlook matter, you have to project that beauty IN and OUT. so if you are handsome but insult women then you are a fukcing disgrace to good looking men, and would only attract desperate deluded women. no woman with attitude would stand for such UGLY man. the saying that good women love assholes is such a nonsense issue, it is only weak clueless desperate ignorant childish women who do... a woman that respects herself would NEVER EVER stand for a man that degrades her, because that is not a man but an ignorant kid PRETENDING TO BE A MAN!

BTW, if thats the type of men that you expect your sister/daughters to date and marry, then i do feel sorry for your lineage (no offense)!
bro i used to be nice to girls oooo, sweet and loving but wen u look good and ure nice women will use u as handbag , in uni i cant count how many girls used me ti make their bf jealous, guy women will always come after u if u look good, nice or wicked they will come, so wen i saw how they were doing me and people kept saying ure a fine boy why u go dey allow girls carry u like handbag, i became rude to them, especially the poor ugly ones that like coming after me, i will wash and insult them, the local ones gave me space and the fine, classy ones started to become my food

If ure handsome and ure not rude ugly girls will have mind to talk to you, any handsome guy that isnt rude is a mumu or a coded player that likes anything he sees

2 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
bro i used to be nice to girls oooo, sweet and loving but wen u look good and ure nice women will use u as handbag

bro, if you date IGNORANT women, then dont blame THEM, blame YOURSELF for even allowing them to enter your life... and just because THEY are ignorant, shouldnt be a reason to change your life into an ignorant miserable life, does it?! so, let us get this straight... you are a nice guy, and because these ignorant women used you, you became an ignorant asshole, to become exactly what these women are (aka what you didnt want for yourself)?! you thought process is deluded, to say the least. thats would be as silly as me hating cheaters, but will become one because all my gf cheated on me,bwaaaaah!

in uni i cant count how many girls used me ti make their bf jealous, guy women will always come after u if u look good, nice or wicked they will come,

do you have any respect for the man you see in the mirror everyday?! if so then how would you feel great about people thinking you are a wicked soul?! what kind of emotionally damaged person would see anything positive in being wicked?! you need some serious help, bro!

so wen i saw how they were doing me and people kept saying ure a fine boy why u go dey allow girls carry u like handbag, i became rude to them, especially the poor ugly ones that like coming after me, i will wash and insult them, the local ones gave me space and the fine, classy ones started to become my food

YOU became the food for all these desperate clueless deluded low self esteem women who had NO RESPECT for themselves and used you as stepping stone to feel better about themselves. NO woman, i repeat NO WOMAN who respects herself would gladly date a wicked man who disrespect/disgrace/abuse/humiliate them... only the damaged and goldigging ones would (or them sado maso who get pleasure through pain and humiliation)

If ure handsome and ure not rude ugly girls will have mind to talk to you, any handsome guy that isnt rude is a mumu or a coded player that likes anything he sees

if you are handsome then EVERYONE (whether fine or ugly) will want to talk to you, and there is NOTHING wrong with that, as it comes with the territory....the way you handle these ugly women would differentiate between you being an aaasshole and being a proper man. ALL your action are a representation of yourself, if you are rude to maid/ugly women etc then thats who you are within you, dont use some BS to try to make it look like you are a good person inside, because if you truly was, you wouldnt treat people so poorly... AS IF UGLY PEOPLE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE, simply because they are ugly?!?!?!

bro, i suggest you sit down and re-evaluate your lifestyle as you are doomed! nothing good will ever come from such failed state of mind!

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2017
harlee:
Hello house,ama young man (handsome I know that fact), but the amazing thing is that I don't have a gf, I have a great dress sense, nice physical structure.one too many times,ladies stare at me..i was moving with a friend(male).and he was wishing he was as handsome and tall like I am, saying that is what ladies want. But I no even get gf,i feel bored most times and Hot,bet you don't wanna know what I do when I am Hot.i don't know my issues,is it that I have not seen a beautiful girl I would love to date or girls are scared of handsome guys.

I've never seen a broke ugly guy before single.
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, if you date IGNORANT women, then dont blame THEM, blame YOURSELF for even allowing them to enter your life... and just because THEY are ignorant, shouldnt be a reason to change your life into an ignorant miserable life, does it?! so, let us get this straight... you are a nice guy, and because these ignorant women used you, you became an ignorant asshole, to become exactly what these women are (aka what you didnt want for yourself)?! you thought process is deluded, to say the least. thats would be as silly as me hating cheaters, but will become one because all my gf cheated on me,bwaaaaah!

do you have any respect for the man you see in the mirror everyday?! if so then how would you feel great about people thinking you are a wicked soul?! what kind of emotionally damaged person would see anything positive in being wicked?! you need some serious help, bro!

YOU became the food for all these desperate clueless deluded low self esteem women who had NO RESPECT for themselves and used you as stepping stone to feel better about themselves. NO woman, i repeat NO WOMAN who respects herself would gladly date a wicked man who disrespect/disgrace/abuse/humiliate them... only the damaged and goldigging ones would (or them sado maso who get pleasure through pain and humiliation)

if you are handsome then EVERYONE (whether fine or ugly) will want to talk to you, and there is NOTHING wrong with that, as it comes with the territory....the way you handle these ugly women would differentiate between you being an aaasshole and being a proper man. ALL your action are a representation of yourself, if you are rude to maid/ugly women etc then thats who you are within you, dont use some BS to try to make it look like you are a good person inside, because if you truly was, you wouldnt treat people so poorly... AS IF UGLY PEOPLE SHOULD BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE, simply because they are ugly?!?!?!

bro, i suggest you sit down and re-evaluate your lifestyle as you are doomed! nothing good will ever come from such failed state of mind!

MrBrownJay the type of men you are discussing are now few, gone were the days when another man would respect another guy, those days I'd never hit on my friends chic or allow a chic use me to get someone jealous , those days men are long gone, what a shame today's guys would do anything even ridicule you to a lady if it meant an opportunity to get access to her. No code ethics anymore
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Dillusionist(m): 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2017
let's see your picture or?
Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

I am only an assholé to strangers, girls that know me one on one know that am sweet inside, i do it to chase away local, poor, ugly girls

2 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Dillusionist(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:
I am only an assholé to strangers, girls that know me one on one know that am sweet inside, i do it to chase away local, poor, ugly girls
being ugly is now their fault??please stop this mentality ...

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2017
Dillusionist:

being ugly is now their fault??please stop this mentality ...
know ur level here, dont mention me next time

5 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Diablo22(m): 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

Guy calm down and stop lieing..... 15 dms a day that will be from 15 different girls... Because you be Justin Bieber na... Mtchew no dey lie abeg...

3 Likes

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2017
iamJ:

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Diablo22:

Guy calm down and stop lieing..... 15 dms a day that will be from 15 different girls... Because you be Justin Bieber na... Mtchew no dey lie abeg...
stop using ur life to compare with others abeg, i have more than 18k followers
Re: Single Handsome Guys by luminouz(m): 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2017
Divay22:

I tire o...
Lmaoooooo!!!
Maybe they scared of u!!! tongue grin
Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
Re: Single Handsome Guys by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

grin

Wooow! This is a very long sermon in details MrBrown.. wink

Juz chill..Some ppol cannot really stand with others who are less attractive..These ppol they know what they value sha..they have to set standards to the extent that they need to be double guarded themselves juz to stay away from ppol they doesnt like..Well, at least i must say he speak his mind..tho it may sounds harsh to some but sometimes truth shall prevail..

Re: Single Handsome Guys by luminouz(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2017
walepackage:
@iamj,i think you have said it all,maybe he's just imaginating it.But,if u are really handsome,dress nice and has good physics as u said,you whont be single, only if dating is not your priority for now or you are shy.
Nawa o..so all handsome guys must NOT be single abi?
Being single is now a crime ba? undecided

1 Like

Re: Single Handsome Guys by iamJ(m): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
IamKashyBaby:

grin

Wooow! This is a very long sermon in details MrBrown.. wink

Juz chill..Some ppol cannot really stand with others who are less attractive..These ppol they know what they value sha..they have to set standards to the extent that they need to be double guarded themselves juz to stay away from ppol they doesnt like..Well, at least i must say he speak his mind..tho it may sounds harsh to some but sometimes truth shall prevail..

and people ask me why i love you

Bring ur neck here kiss kiss kiss kiss

[img]https://media./images/44f4ddca2b27b84d699653828876bf0c/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Single Handsome Guys by Oyindidi(f): 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2017
grin grin grin we the worwors on get say for this thread.

Op beating chest, upload pix or shut your smelling bibi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

" My Boyfriend Decides To Use His Friend To Test Me With Sex / Men See 4 Signs Your Woman Has Slept With A Lot Of Men (must Read) / From A Scale Of 1-10 Rate This Sex Dolls (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.